[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyouka was the last good anime from KyoAni.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Koe no Katachi = fail, blame the victim and self improvement shit.
Maid Dragon = fail, just moeshit at extreme
Amagi = mediocre, villain was something fucking ridiculous.
Phantom something etc = fail, had nice characters, but MC was way too weak.
Eupho = fail, forced drama
Free = fail and gay, didn't watch after episode 3.
Chuu2 = fail shit extreme, I hate MC and the twintail girl.
Tamako = fail and boring as fuck
Girl with red glasses and zombie guy = TOTAL FAIL, this one was fucking BAD!!!
Why Hyouka was good?
I really liked Chitanda and MC. Good character development. Ending left me with a "I want moar" taste.

Before Hyouka we had K-on and was awesome. Haruhi was awesome. Lucky Star was awesome. Fumofu was awesome.

Wtf hapenned?
>>
stopped reading when you unironically used the term moeshit
here's your free reply
>>
File: 1342350503122.png (44KB, 456x532px) Image search: [Google]
1342350503122.png
44KB, 456x532px
Can we have a Chitanda thread instead?
>>
>>157634650
Musaigen no Phantom World was good
>>
>>157634689
Same
>>
>>157634650
this.
>>
Koe no Katachi > Hyouka > K-On!! > Tamako Love Story > NIchijou > K-On Movie > Disappearance > Hibike > K-On! > Maid Dragon > Haruhi (TV) > Lucky Star > Tamako Market > Fumoffu > Clannad After Story > Second Raid
>>
>>157634933
Yes lets
>>
>>157634650
>I really like Chitanda and MC
>and MC
The show was so good you can't remember the main character's name. Fuck off.
>>
>>157637184
When you're gonna link this thread to your facebook group?
>>
>>157634650
>Amagi = mediocre
Stopped reading right here.
Bait.
>>
>>157637271
The villain was stupid and so was the whole memory reset concept.
>>
Only legit good shit they've done is Shoushitsu, which ironically has shit in its name.
>>
>>157637237
When you're a good boy.
>>
>>157637298
And a show with generic characters left and right about solving extremely meaningless and trivial 'mysteries' isn't stupid?
Literally worse than Scooby Doo.
>>
I haven't seen Koe no Katachi and don't have any immediate plans too but I will say that it did manage to catch my attention a little when I found out kyoani got a song from The Who of all bands in the movie
>>
all of kyoani animes are shit since they all bait romance
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.