[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this an asspull?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 01200.png (416KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
01200.png
416KB, 905x1300px
Was this an asspull?
>>
>>157628575
What is this?
>>
>>157628575
>asspull
>Fairy Tail

Come now anon, I expected more from you. I'm not mad, just dissapointed.
>>
>>157628575
What was the point of giving him a human form anyway?

I think the editors just want him to end this with the next volume.
>>
>>157629053
Every single person wants this manga to end. The editors, the readers, Mishima himself... right now it's the world against the manga.
>>
>>157628575
every single win in this shit manga was an asspull
Mishima can't write characters and world for shit
>>
>>157628575
Yes.
>>
>>157628575
It's not an asspull if everyone knew it would happen.
>>
>>157628897
see >>157628959

>>157629131
>>157629481
>>157629558
>>157631620
all correct
>>
This is fucking bullshit.
The two most powerful beings in the entire series, both get fucking one shot.

Horseshit.
The fucked up thing is, Zeref wanted to go back in time to destroy the fucking dragon, yet the dragon gets destroyed anyway.
This is fucking STUPID
>>
>>157632086
Destroying the dragon was a bonus, he really wanted to either rekt the gods who cursed him or just stop himself from arguing with them.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure Acnologia is coming back with yet another asspull like eating time itself. Natsu hasn't slayed any dragon yet and thats the whole point of his magic
>>
>>157634183
>eating time itself
Holy shit, how has this not been done yet?
>>
>>157629053
Because we had to have a set up for Natsu to go full dragon mode.
Up until the last few chapters, the set up was that Natsu was going to go down the path of Acnologia and become full dragon (with the fandom thinking they'd fight)
Now it looks closer to Acno being the biggest red herring in the history of anime.
But you never know with Fairy Tail.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.