[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has remained static through the entirety of dragonball, Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Domestic Abuse.webm (491KB, 846x464px) Image search: [Google]
Domestic Abuse.webm
491KB, 846x464px
>has remained static through the entirety of dragonball, Z and super
>wife beater
>abandons his family time and time again
>has no job
>merely sees his children as tools to use against monsters
>a sociopath who has never shown a shred of love to anybody
>Purely focused on fighting

This is one of the most popular characters in Japan.

Why?
>>
Because that's a very accurate description of pretty much every warrior class in history.

Goku is a true motherfucking warrior nigga.
>>
Read the manga
>>
>>157627559

>Comparing humans to sayajins

That's like comparing wolfs with dogs that are bred into submission so that they can become friendly pets instead of predators.
>>
Why didn't Chi-chi just marry literally any other dude on the planet if she had so many problems with her son and husband protecting human civilization? Christ
>>
>>157627559
If you were powerful enough to destroy entire planets and could instantly travel anywhere in the universe with just the power of your mind, and spent your time hanging out with literal gods, would you want to wagecuck 8 hours a day at McDonalds?

If Goku was motivated by money at all he could simply take it and nobody could stop him.
>>
>>157628601
I can't recall why she rejected Yamcha

> four attempts to solve captcha
>>
>>157627559
By having a waif like this bitch
I would also live her but for good
>>
Because he's a fun, lovable character. No one expect autists look that deeply into it.
>>157628601
Because she loves Goku. She'll stomp her foot and say her piece, but she's actually loyal and understanding and will relent nine out of ten times.
>>
>>157628601
Used to that ox-cock, so she had to go with someone just as strong or stronger.
>>
File: 1495415404575.jpg (88KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495415404575.jpg
88KB, 640x360px
Why all Toriyama's couples are always so perfect? Even his latest was just genial.
>>
>>157629436
Cute, hope they live a happy life while they can
>>
No wonder black people love DBZ so much.
>>
>>157630136
But we all like Piccolo who is objectively best dad.
>>
>>157628764
That was Bulma, as far as I remember. Chichi was still a kid back then.
>>
>>157630359
>not idolizing broly
>>
>>157629436
Toriyama is really good at pairing characters up, which is funny because he says he hates romance.
>>
>>157631694
No, he said, that he is bad at writing romance. Not that he doesn't like it.
>>
>>157627559
>>has no job
But he's a farmer. And apparently a good one at that. He also did learn how to drive
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.