[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she smiling some fucking asshole who made her life hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

why is she smiling

some fucking asshole who made her life hell shows up again after years and wants to friends cuz lol

how is she not trying to strangle this fucker

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH SMILING

FUCK THIS MOVIE
>>
>>157627379
This isn't based off of real life, anon...
>>
>>157627379
She's nervous and doesn't really no how to react, she makes a lot of weird faces.

This movie is bad because they don't consummate their love in the end, this is the objective truth.
>>
She's a weak and submissive beta femcuck who always has been at the bottom of social hierarchy. Awkwardly smiling is her only defence.
>>
>>157627548

I dunno the first 20 mins of them as kids was painfully real and then the girl is just a submissive doormat after all those years. You would think she would be full of hate, bitterness and resentment but nope she FUCKING SMILES. Also I don't understand how she's a functional person, I'm pretty sure I would have been destroyed after all this horrible abuse
>>
>>157627379
Most people don't bear such violent grudges for long and she herself is not a violent person.
>>157627800
She has low self-esteem; a part of her thinks she deserves scorn because she has a handicap and therefore a burden to others. Putting on a brave face and being amicable is her way of trying to get through life. She wants friends, not enemies.

I guess she wants to be friends with him because he left the strongest impression on her (for bad yes but also good, because he is the first person she stood up to).
>>
>>157627379
Despite MC being a bully, he was also pretty much the only one who actually spoke with her and had some semblance of a relationship with her. The other kids just bullied her and never communicated beyond that.
>>
>>157628355
>she has a handicap and therefore a burden to others
Sasuga Nippon.
>>
>>157629883
>Nippon

It's like that in any other country on Earth. Handicapped people are a burden.
>>
>>157627379
Why does she run in such a retarded way? I can understand the pigeon toed stance in a pose to look cute and shit but running like that looks too silly
>>
>>157627379
MC got bullied too and she sympathized with him (cleaned his table secretly) even back then.
>>
>>157627379
Even in elementary school she was wiping his desk clean even though he was bullying her

Shes a genuine nice girl
>>
>>157629938
At least she's a cute girl and can't help it. There's NEETs, drug addicts, fat people, criminals, dumb college students, greedy mofos who make bank while everyone else deals with the consequences, and basically everyone once in a while and to varying degrees.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.