[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

> [HorribleSubs] Sagrada Reset - 08 [720p].mkv
Episode out.
>>
People are still watching this garbage?
>>
>added a new memory this fast
>undoing her previous ability effect
This bitch serious?
>>
>>157613771
No, she's chuuni.
>>
Sasuga.
>>
>>
Trust nobody,not even yourself.jpg
>>
>>
I really don't understand how the photos were used to escape. I thought they were like a pocket dimension set at the time they were taken on a time limit but now they can move you across space in the present? What?
>>
>>157615432
They're a pocket dimension but they can only be accessed at the place where the photo was taken, so where you move in the photo overlaps with real space.
>>
>>157615432
I guess anyone in the photo get teleported to the present space when they walk or go far enough over the "horizon" of that photo rather than backing up and ending up at the same location.
>>
Rude.
>>
I really like the creative ways they use the reset+ability nullifying loop hole.
>>
>witch successor is dead girl

Okay then. I'm guessing this will have something to do with the photo of her, right? I mean I seriously hope they're going to do something with that.
>>
File: 1310860339760.jpg (112KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1310860339760.jpg
112KB, 1440x810px
>>157615649
>I seriously hope they're going to do something with that.
Well yeah, they better bring back Aoi Yuuki.

On a related note, was the young version of the future seeing lady voiced by Himari?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>157615649
>>157615880
>you will meet her again
>they found someone with the ability to replicate the photo owner ability and make copies of it
>she only lives in the copies
>>
>>157613771
tomboy
>>
>>157615649
next arc focuses on how to revive her using the photo]/spoiler]
>>
>>157616421
This is one dumb tomboy though she did think she covered the Kei part.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>157613683
Fuck is it just me or does anyone else want to see Kei fall into despair?

Everything has been going way to smoothly for this guy.
>>
>>157617437
I think its healing time since he was an autistic muh justice guy, still is, but a lot less autistic.But seeing this is 24 episodes, we might get his emotional development going that way.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.