[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 164

File: 1495366174993.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495366174993.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Leave Cabba to me.
>>
File: DBS manga volume 3.jpg (87KB, 382x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS manga volume 3.jpg
87KB, 382x600px
COMFY
>>
File: Golden_frieza.png (437KB, 1280x1301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Golden_frieza.png
437KB, 1280x1301px
Leave jobbing to me
>>
File: 253235235325.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
253235235325.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
If Kale will not have a disco transformation like Broccoli i riot.
>>
and lets never speak of that thread again
>>
>I have some slightly worrying news from Yong-ce Tu.
>He posted: "I expected the mass battle's production to go wrong, but I didn't think it'd happen so soon".
>So, uh... that's not great to hear. Hopefully the final results on screen don't reflect the craziness behind the scenes.
t-thanks Ajay
>>
File: 1488555312559.jpg (231KB, 854x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488555312559.jpg
231KB, 854x808px
>>157611597
fuck wrong pic
>>
>>157611619
So Toei shit the bed with the ToP?
>>
File: DBS 5.png (229KB, 550x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS 5.png
229KB, 550x410px
>If anything, the show is going to look far worse than it did in the Black arc.

>It's going to be non-stop fighting for God knows how many episodes. Toei can't handle that kind of schedule, regardless of Shueisha's quality control. The Black arc only looked decent because there were a lot of downtime episodes with not much fighting involved.

>Maybe they'll manage to make the important moments look cool, but even if they do, the next episode will probably look like shit (Toei put everything into SSB Kaioken, next episode looks like shit, Toei puts everything into Vegetto vs Zamasu and the Spirit Sword, next episode looks like shit)
>>
File: frieza.jpg (67KB, 640x761px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frieza.jpg
67KB, 640x761px
>>157611632
kek
>>
File: TeamU6_Saiyans.jpg (168KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TeamU6_Saiyans.jpg
168KB, 1024x670px
>>157611530

What is Kale trying to express over there?
>>
>>157611619
>>157611649
Who talking about what and when
>>
>>157611641
Apparently so

>its from one of the animators
something has gone absolutely tits-up with the 80 man melee, and while they were prepared for huge fuckups, they weren't expecting them to start happening so soon.
>aka brace for QUALITY because the donut boy burned down half their department
>>
>>157611649
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>157611649
Why are you using reddit meme arrows?
>>
>>157611687
>>157611681
Just posting what was in the last thread.
>>
>>157611619
You didn't have to copy my "t-thanks Ajay" as well, anon
>>
>>157611682
>aka brace for QUALITY because the donut boy burned down half their department
Damn it Hit
>>
File: 1495565943752.png (1MB, 665x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495565943752.png
1MB, 665x1024px
What if Freeza's Golden forme didn't have that SS3-tier stamina drain in RoF?
>>
>>157611675
Jealous of Cabba getting close to her waifu.
>>
>>157611682
>>157611619
>>157611734
POST

SAUCE
>>
>>157611530
What is azula doing in dbz?
>>
File: 1452009067504.png (11KB, 124x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452009067504.png
11KB, 124x180px
>>157611597
>killed Krillin
>killed Piccolo
>killed Vegeta
>killed Dende
>yet Goku won't shit a fuck and will still invite him
>>
>>157611788
Goku's not a little bitch who holds grudges.
>>
>>157611619
How about you post the source of the rumor you huge fucking faggot
>>
>>157611608
best transformation
>>
>>157611649
>>157611619
>>157611682
They themselves predicted fuck ups and they're still gonna make them?

Jesus Christ, I hope this hurts them.
>>
File: my people.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my people.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>157611734
>>
>>157611788
Goku is beyond caring who fucking dies at this point.
>>
>>157611750
They'll probably asspull something like "SSJ3 wasn't mastered while his Golden form was", explaining why it isn't draining his time.
>>
>>157611530
>just getting off on Cauli yelling at cabba
girl loves her cabba bullying
>>
File: Making the donuts.png (923KB, 600x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Making the donuts.png
923KB, 600x684px
>>157611852
>>
>>157611569
So Toyo's Kid Trunks has blue hair?
>>
>>157611875
Why doesn't anybody try and master SSJ3?
>>
File: 1491544613698.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491544613698.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>157611641
>>157611682
>>157611851

>People believing some literally who on shitchan

Kys my niggas

They literally can't fuck it up especially seeing as they made the whole background black for that reason only
>>
>>157611927
>They literally can't fuck it up
Sure anon.
>>
>>157611927
The ToP is a massive Battle Royale and Toei is Toei, they can fuck it up easily.
>>
>>157611597
>t. Cucketa

Nice try, Virginia.
>>
File: tracerteroo.jpg (245KB, 1008x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tracerteroo.jpg
245KB, 1008x1200px
>>
>>157611619

10 fighters per universe was a mistake.

Why not just 3?
>>
>>157611788
>killed piccolo
uh that never happened
>>
>>157609309
Ajay's full of shit. Nobody cares about your incorrect info fag boy
>>
>>157612007
>Why not just 3
Then it'd just be Goku and the two jobbers
>>
>>157611911
The DBZ anime fucked up by giving Trunks purple hair, while Bulma had hers blue
>>
File: 1494993948100.jpg (115KB, 820x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494993948100.jpg
115KB, 820x429px
>>157611619

Let's just embrace the chaos and hope they fix the dbAF tier art in the bluerays for us richfags.
>>
>>157612023
ah fuck the movie retellings that i never watched, statement retracted
>>
>>157611913
Because it's hard to draw.
>>
>>157611569
Reminder Piccolo a shit.
>>
>>157612049
I wish I wasn't colourblind so I can see what the big deal is about Trunks' hair.
>>
File: its time.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
its time.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>157611909
>>
File: 1481449041806.png (534KB, 979x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481449041806.png
534KB, 979x548px
>>157612100
Which was the better episode?

Driving school with Goku & Piccolo or Baseball with Champa & Beerus?
>>
File: 1494542924880.png (141KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494542924880.png
141KB, 320x320px
>>157611788

Goku has embraced the meta-absurdity of the dragon ball series and realized being dead doesn't matter at all in his universe.

Also, he has also noticed the pattern that his enemies tend to get--- dare I say it?-- redeemed the more time they spent near him.
>>
How the FUCK is Toei going to be able to animate a battle royal, with every team from each Universe fighting at the same time?
>>
Do you think that sometimes when Vegeta fucks Bulma and cums in her panties he hides then away to dry a little bit, then boxes them and sends them to Yamcha?
Like Yamcha keeps getting these used panties signed from Bulma, so he's got a massive collection, thinking she still has a flame for him, but he's just jerking off with Vegetas jizzrag unbeknownst to him?
Is that why Vegeta always chuckles when he sees Yamcha do you think?
>>
>>157612137
with lots of QUALITY
>>
>>157611855

krillin has been dead a fuck ton of times and they always bring him back.

kaioken, the turtle and the ape are dead because of Cell and their lives are still shill.
>>
>>157611619
I wish they would just go on hiatus for a week or two to fix it
>>
File: Opposite day.png (15KB, 272x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Opposite day.png
15KB, 272x344px
>>157612119
>>
>>157612137
The toP will be like 20 episodes long with fights not being shown in the "normal time flow" Reminder the state is fucking gigantic
>>
>>157611960

I hope the fuck up just means shitty animation quality and not the actual arc being shit or inconsistent.
>>
>>157612173
>kaioken
>the turtle
Anon are you high?
>>
File: Women Respecter 3.jpg (103KB, 884x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Women Respecter 3.jpg
103KB, 884x960px
>>
>>157612200
Its actually more probable they will fuck up the story instead of the animation
>>
>>157612137
>How the FUCK is Toei going to be able to animate a battle royal, with every team from each Universe fighting at the same time?
Shortcuts
>>
>>157612193
They should make it like HxH's chimera ant arc
>>
>>157612048
>Then it'd just be Goku and the two jobbers

It worked in the Zamazu saga, why even fix what ain't broken?

Having to design so many characters out of nowhere is what fucked them up.

I mean just look at the U6 warriors, they're all OC copypastes.

Hit is purple piccolo, frost is a gayer version of frieza, cabba is a thinner gohan, etc.
>>
When the Tournament of Power begins we're going to have a lot of QUALITY stuff. These threads are going to be on fire.

I hope the admins don't pull a Naruto and don't ban us because this is going to be funny as fuck. This is the biggest arc Dragon Ball ever had and they are going big time with it, if they mess it up, this gonna be good.
>>
>>157612193
hello fellow libertarian
>>
>yfw the ToP turns out to be a slideshow fight up until Goku and Jiren fight, but it's the best animated part in Super, maybe even the entirety of Dragon Ball

How would you feel?
>>
>>157612200
>not the actual arc being shit or inconsistent.
Isn't that already the case?
>>
File: 0693.png (16KB, 138x214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0693.png
16KB, 138x214px
>>157612141
I just saw this post, you're not fooling me
>>
>>157612264
Well at least Hit took some liberties of being his own thing.
>>
>>157611927
>They literally can't fuck it up

So cute
>>
>>157611619
Fuck off Ajay. You're full of shit, stop spreading lies.
>>
Why are people already spamming

>LMAO QUALITY SHIT FUCKING TOEI

Give them a chance you faggots
>>
>>157612135

Baseball with Champa was too memetic and cannonized Yamcha being a loser.

Piccolo and Goku's driving school CREATED new memes and gave some character development to both characters.
>>
>>157612307
Give me one good reason as to why I should give Toei a chance.
>>
>>157612285
i'm literally just here to get an idea of what new things will be added to xenoverse 3
>>
>>157612285
>How would you feel?
Disappointed but not surprised.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>157612307
Toyocucks are literally retarded manchildren.
>>
Torankusu a qt
>>
>>157612318
>cannonized Yamcha being a loser
But he won the game
>>
Look at the good side, at least Toei is doing the anime and not Toyotaro
>>
>>157612307
>Give them a chance you faggots

Is this your first Toei anime? Jesus Christ, fuck off
>>
File: VegetavFreeza_RoF.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VegetavFreeza_RoF.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>157612200
> Goku beat Freeza
Freeza technically survived Goku and Namek's explosion.

He beat a revived Freeza later on with the help of Vegeta (who beat the Golden Form out of him) and Whis (who turned back time)

> Trunks beat Freeza
Okay

> Great Saiyanman beat Freeza
Non-canon

> Pikkon beat Freeza
Also non-canon
>>
File: 1495558827483.jpg (83KB, 530x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495558827483.jpg
83KB, 530x407px
>>157612241

They could just cut corners and say that U10 and furverse got disqualified behind scenes.
>>
>>157612285
At least I still have the manga.
>>
>>157612357
Dumb phoneposter
>>
File: 1494964720765.jpg (56KB, 480x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494964720765.jpg
56KB, 480x462px
Which fighter will be that unexpected early loss in the ToP?
>>
>>157612416
Kale
>>
>>157611619
Well, I've been saying for months that Toei WILL fuck up so that's not a surprise
>>
>>157612241
There's something really pleasant about these fighting loops. It's classic Dragon Ball Z stuff.
>>
File: 1444436576340.jpg (42KB, 531x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444436576340.jpg
42KB, 531x364px
>>157612400
Is that really the lesser of two evils here?

God, we're fucked
>>
>>157612384
well technically in the timeline Trunks came from, Goku finished Freeza off.
>>
In Toei we trust
>>
File: Comb03042016090301.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Comb03042016090301.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
So how will he do in the ToP?
>>
File: cus~13.png (1005KB, 1018x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cus~13.png
1005KB, 1018x768px
>>157612398
nah, I wanna see the look on Gowasu's yellow face when he realizes that he's getting erased
>>
>>157612362

No-one cared about the game, it was just a pretext to watch Beerus and Champa fuck shit up.

No wonder they're not inviting him to the ToP, he always misses the main point.
>>
>>157612102
It's not a big deal, really. Only huge autists are really bothered by Trunks' hair being blue now.
>>
>>157612505
I think he will be the leader of his team hence he being the leader of the Salad Saiyan Force so i think he'll do great.
>>
File: 1491982595503.jpg (261KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491982595503.jpg
261KB, 1536x2048px
>>157612507
Not a fan of how Toei draws the elephant GoD.
>>
>>157612318
The Driving School episode also placed firmly in my mind one question that sticks with me too this very day.

If Chi-Chi wanted to be able to get around easily, why didn't she get a driving license herself instead of being a mean, nagging, lazy bitch and making Goku do it.

Oh yeah, also why didn't she just learn to fly if walking was such a problem, seriously, Videl learned to fly in like a month of occasional lessons from Gohan. So unless Videl is secretly some kind of ki control prodigy with vast wells of untapped potential Chi-Chi is just being fucking lazy.
>>
>>157612571
He looks like a sleazy fuck there
>>
Even Boruto has better animation than DBS what the hell
>>
>>157612571
He looks like a cuck in this picture
>>
>>157612505

His teamwork and leadership skills will be better than Hit's, but at the end of the day Hit is the MVP and Chick Broly is the ensemble darkhorse.
>>
>>157612592
Exactly, a good character design should give an insight into the character.
>>
SS Rage Trunks confirmed for Xenoverse 2's upcoming Story Mode
>>
>>157612582

Chichi can fly and use kii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wke79QTqUJg

The thing is that she's an ISTJ, so she values being normal above all else. She doesn't fly because its weird dude and she wants Goku to drive for her because she's a traditional chinese woman.
>>
File: gud_fite.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gud_fite.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
FURIZA KUN, LETS HAV GUD FIGHT
>>
>>157612616
Why would Hit assume the leadership role? He was always a lone wolf kind of guy.
>>
File: SS_Rage_Trunks.png (1MB, 728x971px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS_Rage_Trunks.png
1MB, 728x971px
>>157612627
Thank you BASED Dimps
>>
>>157612627
Glad to see Xenoverse is using the canon version of Future Trunks and not the Mary Sue healer one.
>>
>>157612655
>she's an ISTJ
stop
>>
File: 257987-630-360.jpg (24KB, 630x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
257987-630-360.jpg
24KB, 630x360px
>>157612666

Virginia, what does the scott say about Peenus' powerlevel?
>>
>>157612693
well meme'd
>>
>>157612701

Are you intimidated by psychology anon?

Goku is an ESFP that's why he's so scatterbrained but bretty gud at sports
>>
>>157612627
>>157612678

The previously unnamed "Spirit Bomb Blade" was given the name "Final Hope Slash"
>>
>>157612748

Limit Break confirmed.

Gokufags BTFO
>>
>>157612414
Dumb toeiposter
>>
>>157612748
FINAL HOPE SLASH!!!

Love it
>>
File: monobrow.png (383KB, 421x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monobrow.png
383KB, 421x425px
>>157612702
At this point it is over the maximum amount of my own numbers Kekaroto-sama
>>
>>157612746
Are you a woman? That garbage scale is astrology tier
>>
>>157612796
>FINAL HOPE SLASH
>Does 1/4 health bar damage to all characters including Hercule.
>>
>>157612748
It wasn't unnamed, it was called Light Sword
>>
Post best angel, you know which one
>>
File: Final Hope Slash.jpg (341KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Final Hope Slash.jpg
341KB, 859x1200px
>>157612748
Finally a proper name for Trunks' new technique

Wonder how Xenoverse 2 will translate "Super Saiyan Ikari" though
>>
>>157611530
>>
>>157612873
Super Saiyan Rage

>captcha: bergamo mexico
>>
>>157612873
hopefully they go with wrath or ire over rage
>>
>>157612693
The games have always followed the show. Attack of the Saiyans was best example of it
>>
File: 1494244424852.jpg (465KB, 1835x1065px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494244424852.jpg
465KB, 1835x1065px
>People ACTUALLY believe the Frieza rumor is real
You retards are so fucking gullible. I'm going to mutilate my dick on stream if Frieza is actually going to be part of U7's team, screencap this
>>
File: lgkotCz.jpg (239KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lgkotCz.jpg
239KB, 640x960px
People of herb give me your weed!
>>
File: 1487094683367.png (398KB, 518x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487094683367.png
398KB, 518x387px
>>157612858
Peenus senpai, what do you think of this new transformation I learned to aquire of using while making breakfast in the spirits of times chamber room
>>
>>157612898
Did toyotaro or toriyama draw this?
>>
>>157611675
They'd look so much cooler if they weren't midgets with retarded noodle arms.
>>
File: captcha.png (31KB, 306x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
captcha.png
31KB, 306x244px
>>157612906
>>
File: U6 Cabba.jpg (267KB, 701x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
U6 Cabba.jpg
267KB, 701x582px
>>157613005
>>
People only shit on the anime because they're too stupid to pay attention. Everything makes sense, but because it's not screamed at you, dumbasses don't understand.
>>
>>157612977

its me from the future Go-kun, spirits of times is overrated and for jobbers like Bejita, you should just mafufa the deity form and perfect it
>>
>>157612873
>Wonder how Xenoverse 2 will translate "Super Saiyan Ikari" though

> Final Hope Slash

Probably Super Saiyan Hope?

Or maybe just SS Anger, SS Rage, SS Mad, etc
>>
File: 1400792648101.gif (205KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400792648101.gif
205KB, 500x281px
>>157613031
>Everything makes sense,
>>
>>157613031
>everyone is dumb, expect me

Also, what's so hard to understand about shit animation?
>>
>>157613031
Your funny anon
>>
>>157612693
this same with black and zamasu

toyofags BTFO
>>
>>157613028
Yeah, like that. He looks fucking awesome in that artwork.
>>
>>157613067
Name an actual plot hole then. You can't.
>>
File: BEGITA SAMA.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BEGITA SAMA.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>157613061
what did you call be Kakarottoto-kun?! I'll let you know that I'm BEJITA, PRINCE of all of the monkey people!
>>
>>157612218
>tyler goodman

Is that a dude? What a cuck
>>
>>157611569
BADMAN Torankusu best Torankusu.
>>
File: 1495552513936.png (161KB, 499x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495552513936.png
161KB, 499x708px
>>157612137
>After the tournament starts, every episode will have a different eye catch featuring the fighters from each universe in the same fashion as U7
I would pay for that.
>>
>>157612416
Hit or Goku
>>
>>157612137
I can't wait to see the other 3 U6 fighters, they better don't be saiyans like Champa said.
>>
>>157613229
they'll be donuts
>>
>>157613229
>it is Hit's siblings after all
>>
>>157613229
If they are three SSJ then they might be overall stronger than current U7
>>
>>157612007
They should have made it each universe has a minimum of 5 fighters but a maximum of 10 fighters.
>>
>>157613028
> left
Canon.

> right
Hyper-muscular because Toyo doesn't give a fuck. Not canon.

Source: Toriyama's art for Cabba
>>
File: 1494450805903.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494450805903.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
>>157613127

princess bejita, this is my hairy monkey grade 3 form

AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>157611913
Because you can't "master" SSJ3. Its very nature is taking energy to artificially boost the SSJ level to allow the body to handle yet even more energy.

It inherently will always waste energy, no matter what you do to it. And as time goes on, their base power keeps getting closer and closer to the SSJ form power, to the point that the forms are losing all meaning anyway. Just like the ultimate form does. SSJ3 was a dead end. The only time it works even remotely well is when you're dead, and you can't be exhausted.
>>
>>157613255
>>
File: roshifullpower.jpg (187KB, 800x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roshifullpower.jpg
187KB, 800x712px
leave tumblr chan to me I'll thin her out
>>
>>157611619
That would be great, so Limit x Break has it's QUALITY version like the other opening had with episode 5.
>>
>>157613280
>Hit's sisters
>>
File: 1495461622727.png (647KB, 850x870px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495461622727.png
647KB, 850x870px
>>157612856
yes I know
>>
File: 272137.jpg (15KB, 323x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
272137.jpg
15KB, 323x337px
>>157613031
>>
File: 1495487877567.png (1MB, 907x987px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495487877567.png
1MB, 907x987px
>>157612856

you rang scoob?
>>
>>157613303
That's nice but have you as beautiful long legs as I, the prince royalty of the Super Sand race?
>>
>>157612137
They won't. There'll only be a few "real" fights, with most of the participants reacting to how impressive it is that the big 5 or so are so strong. The shit power tiers guys will do some plot related something to make their presence worthless. But otherwise it won't be a "real" fight. More everyone watching the real two or three fights while there's some generic implied action in the background.
>>
File: 1495516997276.jpg (28KB, 651x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495516997276.jpg
28KB, 651x708px
>>157613229
>We'll finally have the U6 namekians, who are an aggresive race and battle like spartans
>>
>>157613381

and two left thands
>>
>>157613229
U6 version of Cell who'll job to Frieza.
>>
>>157613376
Fuck, beat me to it again.
I'll just have to be satisfied with posting this then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHHtvCZ5MIM
>>
>>157613281
U6 with an army of 6 SSJ, Magetta unstoppable until insulted, literal Pooh, not Freeza and donut maker, great team.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>157613381

MULTIPLICATION kamehameha!!!
>>
>>157612141
Stale cum if you ask me
>>
File: DBS05_Blurayfix.png (764KB, 1024x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS05_Blurayfix.png
764KB, 1024x567px
>>157613303
Were there any fixes in the DBS Blu-ray releases for the Trunks Arc?
>>
How Cabba and the rest won't be such lanky litle shits in the mango
>>
>>157613481
god it's terrible, keep up the good work anon
>>
>>157613446
DAD I'LL USE MY ENERGYS TO LAUNCH AN ENORMOUS BEAM WAVE ATTACK TOWARDS OUR OPPONENTS STAY READY, ALSO I MIGHT SLASH THEM
>>
File: Toriyama Cabba.jpg (14KB, 200x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Toriyama Cabba.jpg
14KB, 200x351px
>>157613028
nice try toyocuck

toei one is accurate
>>
>>157613444
better than three fucking earthlings who wouldn't even hold their own for three seconds against either of those guys
>>
File: 1495151242978.png (108KB, 373x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495151242978.png
108KB, 373x380px
FATHER
>>
>>
>>157613620
>no time ring
>>
>>157613481
the horror
>>
File: 1495140598865.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495140598865.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>157613066
>SS Mad
>>
>>157611788
>killed dende

Pretty sure that was vegeta's fault
>>
>>157613665
Black didn't have a time ring in his first appearance in the anime as well, it just sort of randomly appeared in the episode where Toei send him to the past.
>>
>>157613508
It's like, shit, WHY ARE THEY SO BAD AT DRAWING AND ANIMATING SUPER SAIYAN 3?

IT'S THE COOLEST SHIT. WHY CAN'T THEY BRING BACK THE FUCKERS WHO ANIMATED THE MAJIN BUU FIGHTS. INSTEAD THEY'RE LAZY AND MAKE SHIT LIKE SUPER SAIYAN RAGE, WHICH IS JUST SUPER SAIYAN TRUNKS WITH A DIFFERENT AURA.

THE ANIMATORS ARE SO GOD DAMN LAZY.
>>
File: 1491239739231.png (292KB, 1504x1508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491239739231.png
292KB, 1504x1508px
>>157613620
It's not that Anime Black didn't have SS. He just skipped SS to SSR

I mean why use SS1 against two SSB's?
>>
>>157613730
That's because it was always supposed to be Future Zamasu who had the time ring.
>>
>>157613411
>namekians

Delusional fool, Toei only cares about waifus and saiyans. Since there are no female namekians and they aren't saiyans...
>>
File: 1495511345639.png (1017KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495511345639.png
1017KB, 1280x720px
>>157612359
>>
>>157613803
They had production issues during the Movie re-tellings.

Sometime after Toriyama complained, Toei went from a 4-week Production schedule to a 6-week Production schedule
>>
>>157612359
>>157613869
>>
>>157612487
Shueisha*
>>
>>157613891
>They had production issues

They ALWAYS have, this is fucking Toei
>>
>>157613123
>Name an actual plot hole then. You can't.

Uub?

Tien losing to Roshi?
>>
>>157613803
>IT'S THE COOLEST SHIT.
no
>>
File: SSRage art.png (775KB, 428x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSRage art.png
775KB, 428x590px
>>157613891
That still doesn't change the fact they hate doing shit they know is hard to animate, and go out of their way to avoid doing shit like Cell or SS3.

If you want proof of their laziness, look at this. This was the official art of SSRage, and showed it was at least supposed to look KINDA different. Instead in the anime we got normal Super Saiyan Trunks with yellow SSB aura, because they'd rather stick to shit they know how to do.

They can't even do bullshit powerups right.
>>
>>157613948
eat a dick faggot

everyone knows it was the hypest shit
>>
>>157613947
>Uub?
how is that a plot hole?
>Tien losing to Roshi?
he hit him with a painful paralysis technique. then the fight was over like a minute later
>>
Why do Toei drag out the episodes on purpose
>>
>>157613851
God Toei just keeps fucking up.
>>
>>157613941
explain
>>
>>157613990
your mom and your imaginary friends are far from 'everyone'
>>
>>157613947
>Uub?
Vegeta merely forgot, it has been 10 years

>Tien losing to Roshi?
Roshi has been secretly training, while Tien has been training others, pay attention
>>
>>157613028
right looks a ton better
>>
>>157613803
>WHY CAN'T THEY BRING BACK THE FUCKERS WHO ANIMATED THE MAJIN BUU FIGHTS.
Perhaps they quit this shitty paying industry or work for another company that pays better.
Hard to say, anyone interested enough in looking into the names behind the meat and potatoes of the anime?
>>
>>157613901
>>
>>157613956
Wasn't SSB Kaioken suppose to be shirtless? I think someone posted art of that here before.
>>
>>157614072
>>
File: 0.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>157613956
SS Rage does seem to have slightly longer hair in the anime too

Not all the time obviously. There will be inconsistencies like with every SS form since DBZ (especially with SS2)
>>
>>
>>157614038
Have you never seen a Toei anime? They always look like shit
>>
>>157613956
His hair looked atrocious in the first fights (Dabura, Goku, Zamasu/Black).
It's like they forgot what his hair should look like and just drew bananas that represent SSJ1 (from his first trip to the past to cut Frieza in half. )
>>
>>157614086
Shit probably, but SSBKK isn't a new form so much as SSB with a power boosting technique, so it not looking different doesn't trigger my autism like SSRage does.
>>
>>157614133
Zamasu did nothing wrong
>>
>>157614133
>>
File: take your (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
take your (You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>157612693
>>
File: ponytail torankusu.jpg (86KB, 720x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ponytail torankusu.jpg
86KB, 720x596px
>>157614072
>>157614118
He should have kept his longer hair.
>>
>>157612049
trunk's hair matched his grandpa
>>
>>157613947
>Uub?
Not a plot-hole.

Goku would want to train Kid Buu's reincarnation regardless whether he has god ki or not. Especially since Fat Buu keeps on sleeping in the most inconvenient times.

> Tien losing to Roshi?
Roshi was enhanced by Yurin's curse. Not only that, but Tien didn't technically "lose" the battle
>>
>>157614121
At least SS2 MOST OF THE TIME follows a set change in the hairstyle (usually involving the bangs for Goku.) SS Rage for most of its life cycle in the Black arc resembled generic Super Saiyan (or Super Saiyan 2, which also looked just like normal Super Saiyan for Trunks in the anime, another fuckup.)

That pic you posted was one of the few moments where a change in hair was noticeable, and it was only from the back.
>>
>>157614233
>Roshi was enhanced by Yurin's curse
Nice headcanon
>>
>>157614221
It should have matched his mom from the beginning like in the original manga.
>>
>>157614221
> headcanon

Dr Briefs doesn't have an official "young version" hair color
>>
>>157612200
was it necessary having text? the pictures are self explanatoy
>>
>>157613572
>toei one is accurate
That's objectively wrong but keep pretending you are right if you want, anon.
>>
File: rare torankusu.jpg (100KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rare torankusu.jpg
100KB, 576x1024px
>>157614118
>>157614212
I agree anon
>>
>>157614212
>>
>>157614121
>Trunks starts cutting Zamasu from the dick
God he's such a ningen
>>
>>157614275
if it glows in a way its never glowed before, its stronger.
>>
>>157613123
Black itself. Or Vegeta going SSGSS without SSG power.
>>
File: anato.png (893KB, 753x1075px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anato.png
893KB, 753x1075px
what is that smile hiding?
>>
>>157614307
>>
>>157614320
See >>157614275
>>
>>157614275
Weren't the students also enhanced? Why is Roshi the only exception?

Also Roshi was going 100% all-out. He immediately went to hulk-mode once Yurin's curse set in.

Tien wouldn't want to go all-out against a friend.
>>
File: Mai after sex.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mai after sex.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>157614344
>>
>>157614357
show me a single example where what I said was untrue
>>
>>157614367
>>157614404
Watch the episode dumbass Goku himself said it was Roshi's own power.
>>
File: 1495351046695.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495351046695.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>>157612507
This was best part.
>>
File: headcanon.png (62KB, 200x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
headcanon.png
62KB, 200x192px
>Also Roshi was going 100% all-out. He immediately went to hulk-mode once Yurin's curse set in. Tien wouldn't want to go all-out against a friend.
>>
>>157613508
>turn the gi from orange to a more yellow tone orange
this has been a thing since DBZ, how animators forget that simple detail? Also the reason Goku's gi was orange was because his gi is originally red so becoming SS the red combines with the yellow aura giving an orange tone, SS 3 had more yellow aura which is why it was close to a golden color
>>
>>157614450
if that was true you'd have proof on hand
>>
>>157614498
>Roshi was enhanced by Yurin's curse


>if that was true you'd have proof on hand
>>
>>157613947
>Uub?
>Tien losing to Roshi?

Uub was retconned as a white man.

Tien was always weaker than Roshi, he had been holding back all along.

Tien couldn't even hurt Cell, Roshi blew up the moon.
>>
what if 17 was holding back vs cell and wanted to be eaten, because he is a sick fuck with weird fetishes?

This would make sense and it gives a way for 17 to be so powerful just training vs poachers.
>>
>>157614334
>Black itself.
Nothing about Black is a plothole

> Or Vegeta going SSGSS without SSG power.
He was trained by Whis to learn God Ki himself, we literally see him learning it

Toyocucks are sad.
>>
>>157614139
What the fuck is up with toei?
>>
File: 1495385814005.gif (481KB, 500x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495385814005.gif
481KB, 500x290px
>>157614473

am i doing it right onishin?
>>
>>157614450
So no proof?

Also read: >>157614367
>Also Roshi was going 100% all-out. He immediately went to hulk-mode once Yurin's curse set in.
>Tien wouldn't want to go all-out against a friend.
>>
>>157614494
Actually Toriyama said in an interview that orange is not only one of his favourite colors (green being his #1) he stated it's based on the real life gi of Shaolin monks.
>>
>>157614574
It sure raises my morale.
>>
>>157614544
>He was trained by Whis to learn God Ki himself
Except the implication from Battle of Gods is that just "learning to use God Ki" isn't possible, and the end of Battle of Gods has Vegeta saying he's going to be the one that gets to go Super Saiyan God in the ritual next.

The anime literally fucked that up.
>>
>>157614585
>So no proof?
Same to you.
>>
>>157614546
Nu-Toei was just a bunch of monkeys in a Filipino sweatshop.
Luckily for us Shueisha stepped in as the Editorial Office around summer time last year. That's why post ep 71 (after Hit's assassination rematch arc) the show slightly improved.
>>
>>157614608
That was movie, Vegeta refused to ever use the ritual in the anime. Also, the ritual was ONE way to earn God ki, not the only.
>>
What if Uub was retconned as a interessting character???
>>
>>157614608
>Except the implication from Battle of Gods is that just "learning to use God Ki" isn't possible
No it wasn't, that's just your headcanon

"It goes against my fan fiction, so it must be a plothole!"
>>
>>157614655
On whose watch?
>>
>>157613123
Goku and Old Kai claim that he was unable to use the Kaio-ken with his normal Super Saiyan form due to the intense emotional turmoil/body stress caused by the Super Saiyan transformation, and attempting to combine the two would mean immediate death. However this creates a plot hole somewhat, as when training for Cell in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku trained with Gohan to remove the emotional upheaval and stress present with the Super Saiyan transformation. Thus in theory Goku should be capable of using Kaio-Ken while in his normal Super Saiyan state.
>>
>>157614544
>Nothing about Black is a plothole
Yeah but you are wrong anon.

>He was trained by Whis to learn God Ki himself
And he still have no SSG power so he's supposed to be unable to go SSGSS
>>
>>157614544
If dragon ball goes with timelines going different paths when the future is changed, then why did zamasu attack trunks's timeline if it's not the future anymore. Like, the only reason black goku exists is because they went to go see zamasu after trunks asked for help.
>>
File: Mais daily dose.jpg (124KB, 500x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mais daily dose.jpg
124KB, 500x608px
>>157614377
>>
>>157614608
>Except the implication from Battle of Gods is that just "learning to use God Ki" isn't possible

What? Did you literally pull this out of your asshole?
>>
>>157614608
Dragon Ball Super and the Battle of Gods movie will always confuse me
>>
>>157614697
That's called the Causal Loop Time Paradox, Toei fucked up really bad just to shoehorn in some Goku vs Zamasu plot.
>>
File: Toei Zenkai.jpg (177KB, 978x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Toei Zenkai.jpg
177KB, 978x1092px
>>157614334
>Black itself.
That time paradox shit doesn't make sense based on how time travel was explained in the Cell arc. Also Toei changed the rules for Zenkai only for Black.
>>
>>157611569
DBZ cars in the manga always look so fun to drive.
>>
File: namek why.png (98KB, 278x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
namek why.png
98KB, 278x294px
Hey, why do we trust this Ajay guy and what's his deal with Toei insiders?

I thought we hated ecelebs?
>>
File: Hit_Profile.jpg (488KB, 1832x4569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hit_Profile.jpg
488KB, 1832x4569px
You are in your room where all of a sudden this guy walks in

What do
>>
If Zamasu wanted to destroy ningen so badly he should have switched jobs and become apprentice to GoD instead of a Kaioshin.
>>
>>157614835
show him my donut hole
>>
>>157614835
Ask him for donuts
>>
>>157614816
Ajay is informative but holy fuck he's such a little fanboy for Shida and Toei.
>>
What story arcs were done better in the anime compared to the manga?
>>
Just enjoy Super while its not that mess One Piece and Hunter x Hunter became. They try to be too big for their own good and end up fucking their own plots. War arcs with absolute bullshit (Magma being stronger than fire but then Jinbei that controlled some weakass water managed to deflect a magma straight attack and O MY RUBBER NEN - Hisoka plus Alluka)

Dragon Ball Super is just doing the standard really well and that's really good, we don't have MAJOR plot holes in super, just those little stupid things that fans argue about.
>>
File: 1493821448701.png (2MB, 1406x1021px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493821448701.png
2MB, 1406x1021px
>>157614334
>Vegeta going SSGSS without SSG power.
Vegeta trained with Whis to learn how to use god-like power.

Not a "plot-hole". Do you even know what that means?

> Black itself
Is this a joke?
>>
File: C5XOndyWEAEMgVn.jpg (87KB, 663x621px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C5XOndyWEAEMgVn.jpg
87KB, 663x621px
>>157614086
Finally found it.
>>
>>157614835
H-HITTO
>>
>>157614767
He's not wrong, Saiyan bodies are great
>>
>>157614876
None.
>>
>>157614688
>Yeah but you wrong

10/10 argument

Would read again
>>
>>157614835

slap his butt in slowmo
>>
>>157614882
>Dragon Ball Super is just doing the standard really well
>Super not being a mess

wew lad
>>
>>157614892
I miss that outfit

it was too good for this shitshow
>>
>>157614767
Also Black's cheated zenkai existence itself was inconsistent too, it was a thing until they finally animated the script (in which Vegeta kick Black's ass), then Black's zenkai just disappeared because a permanent zenkai like that would make him invincible.
>>
>>157614882
Both One Piece and Hunter x Hunter are far superior to DBS.

>that's really good, we don't have MAJOR plot holes in super,
That's a lie.
>>
>>157614892
>"hey let's introduce this godlike transformation that makes our protagonist stand amongst gods!"
>"but wait, lets add a 10x multiplier! Kids love that shit!"
>>
>>157614873
He's also extremely pompous and a general piece of shit. Like most Kanzenshuu mods.
>>
File: SSB Kaioken Goku.gif (2MB, 466x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSB Kaioken Goku.gif
2MB, 466x260px
>>157614976
Kaioken SSB x 10 was only used against Hit

Afterwards, Goku only used SSB Kaioken

Likely because of the damage it did to his body after Hit
>>
File: D3mL8rh.jpg (308KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D3mL8rh.jpg
308KB, 960x1280px
>>157614882

to this day only pedros and mangacunts whine about DBS
>>
>>157614835
Something something donuts.
>>
>>157615072
Do black people whine about it.
>>
>>157615050
Why does Toei treat Kaioken like a form? It never was a form, Goku always only used it in bursts, pretty much switching it on and off whenever he attacked

In DBS, he's having convos and standing around with it on.
>>
>>157615050
It doesn't matter, the damage to powerscaling is already done.
It should have at the very least turned Hit's bones into dust.
I just apply my own headcanon that it actually only multiplies the ningen part of his Ki pool or some shit.
There's no way his God Ki is getting amplified 10 fold.
>>
File: Trunks hair style.png (1MB, 1884x1528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trunks hair style.png
1MB, 1884x1528px
>>157615117
>It never was a form, Goku always only used it in bursts, pretty much switching it on and off whenever he attacked
Top kek Toei doesn't remember that.
>>
>>157615107
Black was erased from existence, he can't whine anymore
>>
>>157615117
Do you think Toei had read the original Dragon Ball manga
>>
File: TO-TORANKUSU.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TO-TORANKUSU.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>157614728
>>
>>157615107

black people only whine about Mr Popo-centric episodes
>>
>>157615194
Trunks' trash hairdo in the anime pissed me off so much. Shitty in-between and trash animation I can excuse, but completely off model art? Toei crossed the line in incompetence.
Thankfully Shueisha cracking the whip on these sweat shop workers now.
>>
File: 1489758832413.jpg (65KB, 764x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489758832413.jpg
65KB, 764x428px
> Doesn't let Krillin kill Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga

> Lets Mecha Freeza arrive on Earth first because he wanted others to have a chance against him. Also he had IT, he didn't have to wait a second.

> Could've destroyed Dr Gero (Bulma's suggestion) before the Android Saga, but didn't want to

> Gives up while being relatively healthy against Cell

> Gives Cell as Senzu while he's fighting his 11-year old son

> Revived Buu because he wanted to fight Vegeta

> Could've beaten Fat Buu as a SS3, but didn't because he wanted to give his son or some toddlers a chance to save the world

> Is responsible for the Universal Genocide of several universes because he "wants to fight strong fighters"
>>
I can't be the only one that dislikes how SSB Kaioken looks right?

It's just lazily done, they just slapped Kaioken's aura behind SSB's aura and called it a day. It should look so much cooler.
>>
>>157615072
>>157615107
In my experience black people do complain about it, and end up being converted to mangacunts.
>>
>>157615267
>>157615194
I didn't like how Toei made Trunks look like a young ass kid compared to how we last saw him. Granted we can't entirely put the blame on them since Toriyama's concept art made him look young
>>
>>157614885
>he's posting the pic I post every week
Thank you, that pic disproves you. That's from the movie, that's "saiyan beyond god", which isn't a thing at all in the anime

>inb4 that retard who post Goku saying he's SSG tier now in the anime every day

We know, shut up. It proves nothing.
Goku/Vegeta with god-like power (or "saiyan beyond god" Goku/Vegeta) are in that god-like state permanently (as the pic proves by saying that if they use SS they will go SSGSS, not regular SS anymore) and their power is equivalent to a SSG form... because that's the god power. In the anime Vegeta is just strong, simply strong. Even Goku is just stronger after be SSG without have the actual SSG power, that's also proved because they only are SSG tier if they go SS, while movies-Goku was SSG tier permanently after master the beyond god form.
Movies-Vegeta is SSG tier in base because he have god power in base form, so his SS form becomes a SSGSS form... anime-Vegeta is just a strong as fuck guy who can become even stronger with SS, (coincidentally) matching with SSG Goku at BoG.

>Is this a joke?
That's my line.
>>
>>157615117
Because Goku is better at controlling Kaioken now then he was at the Saiyan Saga?

He doesn't need to use it in short bursts anymore

Also, he used it longest against Hit. It was short-lived against wolfman, and it was literally a short burst against Fusion Zamasu
>>
>>157615311
>It's just lazily done, they just slapped Kaioken's aura behind SSB's aura and called it a day. It should look so much cooler.
That's exactly how it should look if they're gonna use it.

The real bullshit was the fact they used SSBKKX10 on a starter villain like Hit. Like the fuck.
>>
>>157613028
lol
>>
>>157615256
>Popo centric episodes
Do those even exist?
>>
File: SSGSS Trunks.png (657KB, 428x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSGSS Trunks.png
657KB, 428x590px
Hey, guys, I fixed it!(?)
>>
>>157615299
>recruits fucking Frieza for the Tournament

I hope Jiren cleans the floor with him
>>
>>157615120

See: >>157615352
>>
>>157615385
>SSGSS Trunks
Can't wait for that to happen in the manga.
>>
File: 1495166864501.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495166864501.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>157615385
>>
Would earth be fucked if Goku didn't die against Cell or asked to be wished back.

Or would he still train and be SS3 on earth.
>>
>>157615352
>Because Goku is better at controlling Kaioken now then he was at the Saiyan Saga?
He did the same thing in the Freeza saga, where he mastered it. It's not a fucking transformation, it's a quick boost in power for attacks

No, he stood there and talked when he used it on Toppo. They keep treating it like a transformation when it's not and never was.
>>
>>157615385
I would've preferred this honestly, even though it would've been even more bullshit.

At least it wouldn't be Toei making a whole new form on their own because they're too lazy to animate SS3.
>>
>>157615392
Wtf why are you linking this comment as a reply? It literally solves nothing.
SSBKK is a joke, deal with it.
>>
>>157615406
How? I mean... I really bet he will defeat Zamasu at the end but... SSGSS Trunks?
>>
>>157615250
>>
>>157615326
Pic related was present in both the anime and BoG movie
>>
>>157615406
>Can't wait for that to happen in the manga.
I got bad news for you anon...
>>
>>157615367
And all Hit got was a bunch of small ouchies.
>>
>>157615326
>which isn't a thing at all in the anime

HAHAHA wew people are THIS retarded?
>>
File: IMG_20170507_195921.jpg (339KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170507_195921.jpg
339KB, 1536x2048px
>>157615441
Merged Zamasu will kill Goku and Vegeta.
Future Trunks will return to the past thanks to the Kaioshin and the Time rings. Then he'll do the SSG ritual with Gohan, Goten, Present Trunks, Pan and Tarble.
>>
File: I fucking knew it.png (41KB, 1350x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I fucking knew it.png
41KB, 1350x362px
>>157615452
>>
>>157615406
It would be cool, but I don't think it will happen. There's a chance of Trunks getting his potential unlocked though.
>>
>>157615437
> d-deal with it!!

Quite the counter-argument you got there
>>
>>157615452
Not him but I think he meant in the anime you can theorize that you can turn and off Beyond God Base form.
If Goku was always God tier it wouldn't make much sense.
Toriyama also stated before RoF that normal SSJ forms won't be coming back in an interview but they are.
>>
>>157615479
>And all Hit got was a bunch of small ouchies.
Which is weird since base Goku made him bleed.
>>
>>157615540
Toei is fucking stupid.

I hope Shueisha fixes these asspulls.
>>
>>157615518
>SSBKKx10
>only can deal ouchies to Hit
It's trash from both a feat and plot perspective.
>>
File: Goku vs Hit.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku vs Hit.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>157615540
>>
File: 1493150145343.png (85KB, 490x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493150145343.png
85KB, 490x415px
>>157615504
> posts literal proof from a screen-cap that exists in both the anime and movie

> "that doesn't prove anything! It goes against muh headcanon!!"
>>
>>157612173
>Calling King Kai kaioken
Goku spotted
>>
>SSG is Universe tier
>SSB is even stronger
>Yet SSBx10 isn't even planet level tiers of impressive.
>>
File: 1488553290310-a.jpg (273KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488553290310-a.jpg
273KB, 600x800px
>>157612359
>obligatory
>>
B O O G I E B A C K
O
O
G
I
E

B
A
C
K
>>
Movie version of Black arc when?
>captcha: BLACK APALONE
>>
>>157615630
>SSBKKx10 is only ouchie tier
Really makes you think...
>>
>>157615605
Best part of that fight.
>>
>>157615449
>>
>>157615532
>Not him but I think he meant in the anime you can theorize that you can turn and off Beyond God Base form.
>If Goku was always God tier it wouldn't make much sense.

Yea that makes sense

But Saiyan Beyond God is still a thing because of what was said in both the anime and movie, regardless whether he can turn it on and off
>>
>>157615631
vegeta is the only man who can pull off pink
>>
>>157615532
Wasn't SS Blue supposed to replace it? What happened?
>>
>>157615540
Hit can also be defeated by Sorbet's sniper beam if he has his guard down
>>
>>157615702
Wrong his son can also be a BADMAN
See>>157611569
>>
Damn, Blue looks fucking disgusting without the aura
>>
>>157615707
Toy sales and nostalgia.
It's also fun to see different forms in action to gauge how strong the opponent is.
>>
File: 1491937596291.jpg (492KB, 788x1403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491937596291.jpg
492KB, 788x1403px
>>157615532
>>157615707

>Toriyama also stated before RoF that normal SSJ forms won't be coming back in an interview but they are.

He said Goku wouldn't want to use SS because he can train better without it.

Not that SS1-3 will never be used again
>>
>>157615707
Super Saiyan Blue was described in Resurrection of F as the power of Super Saiyan God combined with Super Saiyan.

After Vegeta's comment about being the next one to do the Super Saiyan God ritual at the end of Battle of Gods, I assumed doing it was required before obtaining Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (184KB, 684x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
184KB, 684x747px
>>157615745
Looks disgusting in the anime when the slaves at Toei color it green/cyan instead of blue.
>>
>>157611619
In before someone at Toei used the tripfag's design of smugpup and accidentally made it canon, and the Wan Tan Dan is also now canon
>>
>>157615721
I SAID vegeta is the only man who can pull off pink
>>
File: Trunks Ass Shot.png (789KB, 955x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trunks Ass Shot.png
789KB, 955x534px
>>157615671
>>157615631
>are ya winning son?
>>
>>157615787
>when the slaves at Toei color it green/cyan instead of blue.

Are they blind? How the fuck can hey get away with that?
>>
>>157615755
Don't we have enough DBZ episodes of the nostalgic golden glow?
>>
>>157615772
>power of Super Saiyan God combined with Super Saiyan.
"Power of SSG" = god-like power

See pic on: >>157614885

Vegeta had "god-like" power after training with Whis
>>
>>157615801
I'd laugh, then I'd cum, then I'd cum again whilst laughing
>>
>>157615771
Pretty sure he said it won't return. Can u find me the link? I'm busy at work but I would.
>>
>>157615801
>>157615850
WAN TAN DAN
>>
Speaking of Regular Super Saiyan, anyone taken to making bootleg Saiyan God/Super Saiyan god merchandise by recoloring super saiyan Goku/Vegeta plastic figures red or teal?
>>
File: 68f.png (30KB, 700x965px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
68f.png
30KB, 700x965px
>>157615702

green and purple also suits him well
>>
File: dose2.gif (278KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dose2.gif
278KB, 500x281px
>>157615883
Thanks, doc.
>>
>>157615864
Toriyama:
> Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.

Here he's saying that training and mastering his base form and SS1 form would reap more benefits than using SS2 or SS3
>>
>>157615847
>"Power of SSG" = god-like power
No, the power of Super Saiyan God is literally the power of the transformation of Super Saiyan God. To take those words any other way would be your dumbass headcanon.

As for your comment about training with Whis, Vegeta said at the end of Battle of Gods that he would be the next one to go Super Saiyan God. Is it that hard to believe the anime just fucked that up, given how many other things the anime has fucked up before?
>>
>>157615811
And did you not see Trunks wearing pink in the volume cover?
>>
File: s-l298.jpg (13KB, 224x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s-l298.jpg
13KB, 224x298px
>>157615875

Dragon Ball XZ: the adventures of young super saiyan god blue gotenks
>>
File: forms continuities.png (22KB, 1912x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forms continuities.png
22KB, 1912x458px
>>157615617
>movie's beyond god state

>the user is permanently as strong as its SSG form would be
>the user Super form is a SSGSS form (therefore, its base form is a god form with god power)


>anime's bullshit

>the user gets a simple power up (coincidentally 50 times weaker than its pre-power up SSG form was)
>the user Super form is still regular SS (therefore, its base form is still a ningen form without god power)


>"b-but in both cases Goku went stronger after be a SSG so it's the same xD "

Sad. You can keep spamming your pic pretending you have a point.
>>
File: BoG and RoF SSB.png (3MB, 971x1643px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BoG and RoF SSB.png
3MB, 971x1643px
>>157615945
>>
>>157615875
Now there's an idea. It's be pretty easy to capitalize on with how fucking lazy the god forms are.
>>
>>157615940
Why does DBS make this so confusing?
>>
>>157615945
"God-like power" was the literal translation from that scan.

It came from Toriyama himself.
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (150KB, 750x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
150KB, 750x743px
>>157615875
I paint some myself for fun, haven't done a big project myself but there's some sick pics on Shia.haul's instagram page.
He's the biggest DB collector in the world.
>>
>>157615996
Basically proves my point
>>
>>157616048
That was the point anon.
>>
>>157615940
This makes it confusing like I said how you can't calculate SSJ3 + Beyond God base form because they weren't initially meant to stack.
>>
>>157615974
>the user is permanently as strong as its SSG form would be

Only when they're using god ki (Saiyan Beyond God). That's why SSB doesn't permanently replace SS
>>
>>157616018
Yes, and >>157615996 ALSO came from Toriyama.
God-like power can refer to the form's strength, but the form is also connected to Super Saiyan God when referring to the source of that power.
>>
>>157616078
Beyond God base form's ki is actually sense-able so it's arguable if it really is full fledged God Ki.
>>
>>157616048
Vegeta: "...turn god!"

Not SSG. He technically did go god when becoming SSB

Still doesn't prove anything
>>
>>157613301
Better start drawing everyone with noodle arms then


Source: Toriyama's art for everyone
>>
>>157616112
See: >>157616125
>>
>>157611927
>trusting toei, especially modern toei, with making high quality anime and not fucking up
hahaha
>>
>>157616128
Mr. Satan looks like Freddy Mercury.
>>
>>157616128
Well yea...if they wanna be accurate to the source material
>>
>>157616125
You forgot "next time".

He was pissed Goku was the one who got to go Super Saiyan God wanted to be the one who gets to use it next. That's the context at the end of the film. Stop using dumbass headcanons.
>>
>goku has now been blessed with the mystical super saiyan god form
>eventually the form burns out, but he will always have it within him
>somehow absorbs beerus' blast to destroy the earth
>goku's super saiyan form now has god energy
>eventually it turns blue after training with whis/vegeta

feeling lost
>>
>>157616125
>Vegeta: "...turn god!"
Yes SSG. That was the only method of becoming a God, so there was nothing else he could have meant.

Also during the SSG ritual Vegeta was saying how come Goku gets to be the God?
>>
File: latest.png (110KB, 270x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest.png
110KB, 270x349px
>>157616128
when did Toriyama start to draw like this? Even his Dragon Quest art is feminine as fuck.

Did Toriyama become gay?
>>
>>157616229
>>157616200
This. Taking that as anything else would be dumb as fuck.
>>
>>157615721
Anything looks good on Torankusu.
>>
>>157612746
hope u know that myers briggs is pretty much cold reading/reactionary science and most people dont fit very neatly into the personality types.
I know youre probably just joking around right now but if you put any actual weight into that stuff youre wasting your time
>>
>>157616078
>in the movies they can switch off the beyond god form
But that's headcanon.

>That's why SSB doesn't permanently replace SS
SSB doesn't permanetly replace SS because they can switch off the god power... now, in the manga, that's the point of bring back SSG.
Their regular Super form is SS, their godly Super form is SSGSS, so if they will have 2 different Super forms, they need 2 different base forms, that's why SSG is back, because they need a different base form and movie-Goku and movie-Vegeta had only one base form.
>>
File: TORANKUSU.png (1MB, 500x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TORANKUSU.png
1MB, 500x366px
>>157616257
>>157615814
>>
>>157615870
>>157616237
Can someone explain this WAN TAN DAN meme?
>>
>>157611530
If DB Super was made in the 90s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NC4elZwL3w
>>
>>157616296
Smugpup made up an attack.
>>
>>157616277
this desu

The movies are separate from bothe anime AND manga, and therefore both the anime and manga have inconsistencies towards the movie.

I still prefer how the manga handles SSG though, making it the new Godly base form instead of a permanent Saiyan Beyond God.
>>
File: 1492827744474.png (1MB, 922x864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492827744474.png
1MB, 922x864px
>>157616296
>>157616322
>>