[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Rebuild was the best one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
Which Rebuild was the best one?
>>
2 > 3 > 1

2 is a dumb action flick which makes it enjoyable just for it's music and animation.
3 does plenty of new stuff for Evangelion.
1 is a worse remake off the first 6 episodes.

That being said none of them are actually "good".
>>
>>157611339
I personally liked 3 the best, it felt like it was actually exploring new ground, even if the pacing and characterization were really inconsistent.

2 and 1 were average, but watching the original series is a much more satisfying way to experience what was basically the same story.

So pretty much the same as >>157611430
>>
File: Evangelion 3.33-12h20m32s1.png (1MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion 3.33-12h20m32s1.png
1MB, 1280x544px
>>157611339
3 was kino
>>
>>157611339
3 would be the best if the character designs weren't so botched. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>157612207
What are you talking about, 3.0 Asuka is best Asuka
>>
File: 40376034.png (154KB, 237x325px) Image search: [Google]
40376034.png
154KB, 237x325px
>>157612207
Honda.
>>
>>157611339
3. Ignore assblasted reifags that tell you otherwise.
>>
All of them were equally bad since they didn't really go into the psychological aspects that defined Eva. Although 3 was better than the rest since it did do something new.
>>
I still don't really get the point of the reboot movies.

Anno said that they were written to be easier for casual viewers to appreciate, but was that really an issue with the original series? It was a smash hit when it first came out.
>>
File: crazy reifags.jpg (1MB, 2000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
crazy reifags.jpg
1MB, 2000x3500px
>>157611339
3. Just for the massive butthurt it caused.
>>
1 because is the closest to NGE, even as a lame remake with more Rei nudes
>>
>>157612585
Those nonstop threads were pure uncontrollable cancer, but fuck was the butthurt at astronomical levels of amazing. It's almost nostalgic.
>>
>>157611339
None.
>>
>>157612207
I actually kinda liked the redesigns for what they were. If they were better explained, they might even have been cool.

1.11. It was just a big theatrical remake, and it looked really good. The 3DCG Evas looked better than it should have.
>>
2 is great, the remake fights with Sahaquiel, Bardiel and Zeruel are gorgeous.
>>
>>157612562
I think from the way stuff was presented in 1, like the giant on the cross always being known as Lilith and the lance already being there, the comments about Angels and fruit while they're still looking at Sachiel, the directness of Seele in conference, that the intent was to start with a complete plot planned and then actually stick to it this time. But then 3 made that dubious again.
>>
>>157616132
It's honestly like Anno couldn't commit to a goal for the Rebuilds. At least he only did one Godzilla movie, so he can't fuck that up too badly.
>>
3, because reifags hate it and I hate reifags
>>
>>157616605
Seconding this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.