[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Maria his sister when she is the daughter of his sister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How is Maria his sister when she is the daughter of his sister? Wouldn't that maker her his niece? Or did Pedro get his mom pregnant and not his sister?
>>
>>157605851
He never calls Maria his sister.
>>
>>157605851
Their ages are close enough

In japan its common for little girls to call young adults onii-chan
>>
>How is Maria his sister
Its dont
>>
>>157605901
>>157605907
When they were on the play ground the homeless girl/boy asked if that was his kid and he said its my sister
>>
Maria is too cute to be half monkey
>>
>>157605948
No, he doesn't. Rewatch the scene, you ESL.
>>
>>157605948
"its my sister's baby"

stop watching shit subs
>>
>>157605948
He said "it's my sister's" you idiot.
>>
>>157605851
>Hurr Durr I'm just now seeing this and never saw the movie
Is it summertime already?
>>
>>157605851
Pedro is his dad
>>
I want to make a baby with Yuzuru.
>>
this thread must not die!!
>>
>>157605851
>Pedro fucked Shouya's mom
>and made a brother to his wife
Are there any doujins about that? I think it's how I used to play Sims games.
>>
File: sister.jpg (56KB, 778x498px) Image search: [Google]
sister.jpg
56KB, 778x498px
>>
Pedro did nothing wrong
>>
>>157606696
nice shit subs
>>
File: sub.jpg (73KB, 1072x500px) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
73KB, 1072x500px
>>157606779
that one is horrible subs edited on paint
here is some actual bad subs tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.