[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Re:Creators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 119

File: 1486865156997.webm (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486865156997.webm
251KB, 1280x720px
Episode 8 preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp-R-3IKPmk

We /u/ now
>>
>>157604702
Seems like a breakup.
>>
Being /u/ comes with the becoming a magical girl pack, I'm sure it's written in their contract somewhere.

Mamika is going to die, isn't she?
>>
Death flags galore for Mamika

pls no
>>
>>157604842

If it was gay from the start and Souta never existed show would be doing at least 2x better.
>>
>>157604702
Alice is going to eventually change sides for her waifu. Or they're going to become neutral like Shark but the good neutral.
I don't understand why Oji-san with guns is on Altair's side.
>>
>>157604871
The only way it would do better is with consistent Altair.
>>
File: 1466257669218.jpg (124KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466257669218.jpg
124KB, 750x600px
>>157604842

and yet they keep pumping out merch
>>
>>157605122
>anyone wanting Sota's merch
>>
File: 1492264408764.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492264408764.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>157604842
>>157605122

And even more merch.
They seriously thought this was going to be big and it would have been but they blew it.
>>
File: 1493022626357.jpg (330KB, 1500x965px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493022626357.jpg
330KB, 1500x965px
>>157604702
Best girls.
They're not going to die.
>>
>>157604702
Nice
And also RIP ;_;
>>
>>157604871
I'm not seeing any indication jp cares about them.
>>
>>157605190
More attention was paid to marketing and merchandise than the actual content. Aniplex for you.
>>
File: 1491961095830.png (765KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491961095830.png
765KB, 1278x720px
>>157605345
>>
>>157605345
Akiba's Trip was the true AOTS and it flopped.. It's just proof that sales don't mean shit
>>157605405
The content is fine, though. Far from perfect or a masterpiece, but still above average and far from being bad, despite loud complains from people overreacting to every flaw they can find
>>
>>157604702
this show is really testing my patience
>>
>>157604893
>I don't understand why Oji-san with guns is on Altair's side.
she remind him of his daughteru
>>
>>157605534
That would actually be a cool motive. Could also work with Alice.
>>
>>157605447
Akiba's Trip was fucking terrible. Just because you have shit taste doesn't mean it didn't deserve it.
>>
>>157605704
>AT
>terrible
You're the one with shit taste here. It was tons of fun. Fuck off to ANN, retard
>>
>>157604871
Implying yurishit sells.
>>
>>157605744
Madoka sold a lot and that wasn't very straight
>>
>>157604702
Are they divorcing already?
>>
>>157605895
>implying
You must be terribly new if you think this show is shit. That, or be the kind of retard who believes everything that's not a perfect masterpiece is utter shit.
>>
File: 15b09a9bf56122bc7.jpg (153KB, 565x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15b09a9bf56122bc7.jpg
153KB, 565x434px
>>157604702
>Mamika dies
>Alice redeems herself and betrays hime
I can't see any other way
>>
>>157605981
The same I can say to you
>>
>>157604702
Is happening!
really, how you can even compete?
>>157605744
you people say it never sell, but they keep making
something is wrong your argument,
btfo!
>>
>>157605895
>when you can save the show from flopping but the writers won't let you
>>
>>157606020
I didn't think anons couild get any more retarded in their addiction to complaining
Thanks for proving me wrong, retard
>>
Time to abandon the thread

/u/shit time
>>
>>157606132
>hating yuri
You're even more of a faggot than Souta
>>
>>157604702
So Soda crashed their ship with just a single talk session, so this is the power of the narrator.
>>
File: knights in black.jpg (85KB, 855x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knights in black.jpg
85KB, 855x453px
Alice,
Why did you think that little sharky deserved to die?
>>
>>157606393
Its the job of paladins to smite evil no matter the universe.
>>
>>157605742
AT was dull as fuck.
>>
>>157605982
Man, i wish Alice's armor was this detailed in the show
>>
File: 1495472339951.jpg (812KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495472339951.jpg
812KB, 2480x3507px
> Himegimi will never come home after a long day of talking chuuni, pull off her stuffy sweaty trench coat, and step on your penis on her way to the shower

The great destruction is too good for this grey earth.
>>
File: 1492709106277.png (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492709106277.png
790KB, 1280x720px
>>157605937
>Hiroe's script
>but he decided to be a pretentious novice LN writer this time
>great premise
>but the plot is shitty drama
>advertised as a battle royale
>fucking Sakura Quest has more tension
>Sawano soundtrack
>but the sound director is retarded
>good mecha designs
>but fuck you, we can't have mecha fights
>potentially interesting characters
>but each of them has so little meaningful screentime and directing is so bad people just don't care
>a memegirl
>but she's among the characters that have even less screentime than the average is in this show
>started animating early
>but it looks like trash in a lot of still frames
It's not utter shit, it's a grandiose disappointment.
>>
>>157606478
>implying they have enough budget to animate that detail when they are struggling to animate even dumbed-down version.
>>
>>157604702
Why does Mamika sounds like she's gonna die a hero very soon
>>
Gee, I wonder why a character from a shitty LN does stupid things.
>>
>>157606880
Only Selesia and Shark are from LNs.
>>
>>157606567
The fact that they made two mecha pilots when the plot does not even involve much fighting at all will always annoy me. And the false advertising of this show depicting them battle ready.
>>
What was his name again?
>>
Every thread until the last episode.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13008838
>>
>>157604702
Either team Hime is disbanding or Souta has fucked up big time.

Also, stop fighting over any sentimental contact between two women, I swear some of the people assume any two characters have fucked if they ever touch each other. And some others immediately get defensive against them. Just fucking relax, you already know this is not yuri.
>>
>>157606979
Brisk Walker
>>
File: 1494690708505.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494690708505.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>157606979
Quick "Poison" Speaker
>>
>>157606979
Speedy Lecture
>>
>>157606979
Turbo Tongue
>>
>>157607008
>le sentimental cuckbait
End yourself
>>
>>157606979
Lightspeed Lecturer
>>
What I got from this thread is that most complainers are retards blowing flaws out of proportion and who can't enjoy anything if it doesn't match whatever retardation they thought it would be
Okay, retards. Now I know not to take complaints seriously
>>
>>157606935
>Two mecha pilots
Did I miss someone other than Rui?
>>
So what is Mamika saying?
>>
>>157606979
Velocitous verbatim.
Expedient Exposition.
Quick Quip.
>>
>>157606567
>>157606935
Hilarious complaints given that we aren't even halfway through the show
>>
>>157607266
Selesia is a mecha pilot.
>>
>>157607266
Selesia before Hime removed her mech
>>
File: red.jpg (71KB, 585x857px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
red.jpg
71KB, 585x857px
>>157607266
>>
File: (You)soro.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(You)soro.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>157607286
>>157607262
>>
>>157607314
> Selesia wins her fist battle wearing the cardboard box robot
> After a lifetime of jobbing
> For some reason she keeps winning but only with the box
>>
>mamika dies
>alice get edgier and shit
>alice watches mamika's anime and got healed
>alice joins shouta side

Screencap thisn
>>
>>157607262
>>157607286
You're the same retard who was shilling Akiba Trip as last season's AOTS aren't you?
>>
>>157607314
When is she going to get her mech back?
>>
> Hime kisses Soda
> ...Y-you too...
Screencap thisnm.
>>
>>157607387
It was "predicted" after episode 4.

>>157607403
At least he's not the Handshakers is sakuga guy.
>>
File: 1480600558615.jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480600558615.jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
>>157604842
Nah, it'll be fine. Yuribait sells, actual yuri doesn't. This'll be firmly bait.
>>
>>157606979
Lightning Orator
>>
>>157607387
I'll be amazed if Mamika doesn't bite it first.
>>
>>157607460
>posts yuribait that flopped
>>
>>157607485
Either way is fine
>Mamika dies, more suffering and despair for Alice, fuck the world and everyone in it
>Alice dies, immediate mindbreak, edged up mamika emerges

The question is, who kills them?
>>
Mamika might die to show what happens to the world of a dead creation, but she'll probably just find a way to come back from the fiction again.
>>
>>157607403
>RC haters are also pseudointellectual pricks who can't enjoy a fun show because it's not deep enough for them
Keep proving your retardation, please
Also, I'm sorry that I prefer having my own opinions to sucking some hivemind's cock and become a sheep
>>
>>157607551
Hime, since they were plotting against her.
>>
>>157607551
Mamika could confront Altair but I seriously doubt it will happen.
>>
File: 1485408827141.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485408827141.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>157607603
>>
>>157607610
What is Altair's role again?
Seriously who wrote her character.
>>
>>157607603
Who even mentioned DEEP anime? Are strawmen and "muh fun" the only defense you are capable of?
>>
File: 1493108338619.jpg (130KB, 686x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493108338619.jpg
130KB, 686x1200px
>>157607680
Ending this wretched world. It isn't rocket science.
>>
>>157607713
Why else would you hate AT? Also, nothing wrong with using fun as an argument unless you hate fun and thus my "strawen" are right
AT knew what it wanted to be from the start and in my humble opinion, suceeded. It was really entertaining and I enjoyed watching it a lot. The characters were great, too.
>>157607654
So now refusing to submit to the hivemind is baiting? OK
>>
>>157607552
> Mamika dies
> Her show still makes lots of money.
> None of her creators even aware that a real Mamika deded
> Next episode airs as normal.
>>
What is Sota endgame?
>>
>>157607680
yo become real and my wife
>>
>>157607680
To do really cool stuff every 3 episodes.
>>
>>157607552
Not if she's killed in a time stop. So, if Hime's as omnipotent as she claims she should be able to kil a Creation for good
>>157607524
>implying FlipFlap was bait
Everything's bait unless it's a hentai and they're shown fucking. And even then, some retards'll still believe it's bait
>>
>>157607878
Receiving some congratulations.
>>
File: DAlj_aeXoAA3h89.jpg (47KB, 846x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAlj_aeXoAA3h89.jpg
47KB, 846x472px
What was the point of this frame?
>>
File: 1491073098105.png (558KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491073098105.png
558KB, 1500x2000px
>>
>>157608707
The Hatlopsicon is omnipotent.
>>
>>157608507

In Alice seiyuu's view, the scenes with Mamika and Alice, Mamika is acting more like an big sister and Alice instead looks like the younger one.

I wish was Alice my imouto.
>>
>>157606043
Now you know why she has a hateboner for creators.
>>
>>157606979
fast fucker
>>
I thought it was a meme, but, it's really doing VROOOM sounds.
What the hell that's awesome
Best girl
>>
>>157606979
quick speak
>>
File: 1492932592640.png (509KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492932592640.png
509KB, 1000x747px
>>157609466
I wish I had a magical flying motorcycle that I could summon at will.
>>
File: 63052747_p0.jpg (722KB, 848x1260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63052747_p0.jpg
722KB, 848x1260px
>>
File: arisu.jpg (210KB, 597x782px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arisu.jpg
210KB, 597x782px
Alice' arm is some sort of mechanical gauntlet with a monster essence in it? it seems to be larger than her other hand based from the official character bio pics
>>
>>157608843
(Really cool)
>>
>>157609601
What is going on there?
>>
File: JC JC JC JC.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JC JC JC JC.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
>>
>>157606623

QUALITY
>>
>>157608507

Mamika is saying goodbye to Alice for the last time. Both of them realize that they will never see each other again.
>>
File: 16.jpg (353KB, 1590x1266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.jpg
353KB, 1590x1266px
>>157609998
>very stressed boy picking up girls.gif
>>
>>157609669
Her hands are equal sized when bare but left is larger than right with the gauntlet, but it's not very visible in the anime
>>
I want to teach Mamika about the birds and bees.
>>
File: alicemamika_doodle.jpg (688KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alicemamika_doodle.jpg
688KB, 1600x1600px
>>157610436
wrong quote?
>>
>>157611369
Ya.
>>
>>157611355
Mamika already knows. If anything the one who is probably totally innocent to sex is Alice.
>>
>>157607603
i like recreators and think akibastrip is shit
>>
>>157609998
Why is Rin in the wrong show?
>>
>>157611453
Given how grimpderp edgy her world is, one of the villains probably raped her in front of the protag of her series.
>>
File: disturbed caster.png (304KB, 483x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disturbed caster.png
304KB, 483x584px
>Mamika fights Altair
>She lasts longer and is a more serious threat then Red Jobber and Infodump-Kun combined
>>
>>157611548
Are you retarded? She is the protag of her series?
>>
I want to watch dirty movies with Mamika.
>>
>>157611591
They straight up described her on the show's website as "A noble's daughter who is in the employ of the protagonist"
>>
>>157611626
But the manga is named after him with only her in the promo art.
>>
>>157611626
No, someone with better Japanese corrected that translation in the thread. She is the protagonist
>>
at what point is the plot actually going to start progressing?
>>
>>157611713
Ah alright, missed that.
>>
File: 1494086365007.png (727KB, 1077x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494086365007.png
727KB, 1077x1079px
Don't mind me, just enjoying my daily cup of best girl.
>>
File: 1471094699866.png (472KB, 865x646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471094699866.png
472KB, 865x646px
>>157611854
>posting worst girl
When is Meteora going to betray them? That might just redeem her.
>>
File: OffWithYourHead.gif (2MB, 367x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OffWithYourHead.gif
2MB, 367x206px
>>157611928
Soon.
>>
File: DAmYsK5WsAERIzN.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAmYsK5WsAERIzN.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>157611579
She's probably the strongest character besides Altair so it wouldn't be all that strange. The real surprise would be Altair getting all that sreentime.
>>
>>157611854
What, did you fit Mamika in that mug somehow? Or is that her sweat?
>>
File: 1484346620904.png (158KB, 470x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484346620904.png
158KB, 470x470px
>>157611956
I wish Tama would come back so she could suffer and die once more. Fuck that stupid dog.
>>
File: Minase Inori.jpg (90KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Minase Inori.jpg
90KB, 1000x1000px
Why does she always play the best girl in every shows she joins? Meteora makes my heart go dokidoki

Anyway, Meteora meeting her VA when?
>>
>>157612093
She was a minor NPC, what makes you think she has a VA?
>>
>>157612001
Altair needs to take off from her marketing tour and get back to destroying the world.
>>
I figured it out you guys

Altair is not actually omnipotent

>>157612121
The collective consciousness decided it was her voice all along, or something like that.
>>
File: 63016864_p0.jpg (654KB, 1188x1094px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63016864_p0.jpg
654KB, 1188x1094px
>>157612144
There is no way she won't appear in this next episode. At least one of the people on her side will confront her.
>>
>>157612253
How do you differentiate between different tiers of yuribait?
>>
>>157612121

You don't play JRPG a lot, do you?
>>
>>157612121
Haven't played a JRPG in recent years?
>>
Who will Mamika hold hands with next?
>>
>>157612530
Rui. Then she'll completely dominate him like she does Alice every night.
>>
>>157612612
I wonder if Mamika would let you have sex with her in mahou shoujo form.
>>
https://www.sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0525/
Things omitted in the episode
>Marine says that Magane almost drove the protag of her story insane
>Yuuya proposes that they should look for Magane's creator
>Meteora lighly punches Yuuya in the side for calling her Mecchin, he pretends to be in pain
>>
>>157612358
Low-tier: Long gazes, Heartwarming smiles
Mid-tier: Handholding, Hugs
High-tier: Snuggling, Kisses
>>
>>157612698
>Meteora lighly punches Yuuya in the side for calling her Mecchin, he pretends to be in pain
AOKI YOU HACK
>>
>>157612727
Can't get in the way of MeteoraxSelesia and YuuyaxRui
>>
Metchinchin is a qt
>>
>>157612698
>Meteora lighly punches Yuuya in the side for calling her Mecchin, he pretends to be in pain

I ship it.
>>
>>157612698
>Marine says that Magane almost drove the protag of her story insane

what?Does that mean she is the ultimate victor in her storyline or what?
>>
>>157612842
"Almost".

>>157612808
You don't need to. Hiroe literally says they look like a couple.
>>
File: 1495455595673.jpg (69KB, 528x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495455595673.jpg
69KB, 528x672px
>>157612842
oh shit how come I didn't see "almost"? Fuck
>>
>>157612698
Yeah lets skip the character interactions that make Meteora somewhat likeable. Good idea.
>>
>>157612878
>Hiroe literally says they look like a couple.
Yuuya deserved better. I wonder if they won't become a thing since this scene was removed.
>>
File: Mamika.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mamika.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>dat scene

A mahou shoujo isn't suppoed to touch boys that casually you know
>>
>>157613012
That scene was just too lewd for me.
>>
>>157612960
Meteora is a sticc and Yuuya is huge. Meteora is a walking encyclopedia and Yuuya is street smart. I think Hiroe designed them with each other in mind and their characters will lose a lot if all of their scenes will just be skipped. Aoki could go for that though, no way a girl can end up with a boy in his show.
>>
>>157612960
Edgelord always end up with the most normal/boring girls (see Sasuke)
>>
File: helga g pataki.jpg (17KB, 400x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
helga g pataki.jpg
17KB, 400x333px
3 DAYS UNTIL MAMIKA DIES
>>
>>157612878
>Hiroe literally says that they look like a couple
sauce?
>>
>>157613166
>Meteora is a sticc and Yuuya is huge
i like size difference, i'm in
>>
>>157613391
https://www.sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0525/
>メテオラ「行きましょう。でも、その呼び方は止めて」
>Meteora: Let's go, but stop calling me that way
>弥勒寺「可愛いと思うがなァ、めっちん」
>Yuuya: But I think it's cute, Mecchin
>二人並んで廊下へと出て行く。弥勒寺の横にいるメテオラ、パンチを軽く弥勒寺の脇に入れる。
>The two go down the corridor. Meteora is besides Yuuya, she ligthly punches him in the side
>弥勒寺、わざと痛がる風を装って。カップルみたいにも見える光景だ。
>Yuuya acts as if it was painful. It's a scene that could be seen as couple-like.
>弥勒寺「おっふ。いいパンチだぜ、めっちん」
>Yuuya: Uff. That was a good punch, Mecchin
>>
Deathflags incoming
>>
>>157611505
Cool. And? You'll never convince me. In my eyes, you have shit taste. And in your eyes, I have shit taste.
Nothing you say will change this. Why did you reply to a post I made hours ago just to post that shitty post you made?
>>
File: talkinshit.png (2MB, 1280x1437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
talkinshit.png
2MB, 1280x1437px
>>157613308
>>
>Girls holding hands
>Hurr durr it's /u/ bait
Maybe you should watch more anime.
>>
>>157613855
>Why did you reply to a post I made hours ago
this isn't a chatroom fuckface and i didn't realise you were autistic
>>
>>157604702
And i thought this trash couldn't get any worse.
Well at least now we know the sales will never go up.
>>
>>157614058
>autistic
Becaus I don't suck your cock? OK
The problem isn't replying to my post hours late. The problem is doing it just to say AT is shit without saying nothing new. I was already told AT is shit by other people. I already stablished I'll disagree with that forever. What do you want? What was the purpose of your post?
>>
File: Mitsuki.jpg (31KB, 500x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mitsuki.jpg
31KB, 500x616px
>>157613855
>Why did you reply to a post I made hours ago just to post that shitty post you made?

>on an anonymous board

/a/ these days
>>
>>157604871
>2x better
Wrong. It would be 2x worse. Souta's shitty backstory and Hime are the ONLY redeeming and interesting things in this shitfest.
>>
>>157614127
What's the point of you shouting "I will never submit to your opinion" at this thread? Are you a battle shounen protag or what?
>>
>>157606039
>you people say it never sell, but they keep making
and It keep flopping!

>something is wrong your argument,
something is wrong your english!

>btfo!
Kill yourself ESL Mugino copycat.
>>
>>157605197
Yes they are. And Thank fuck for that, it's all a dyke deserves.

>>157605442
>some kirara shit literally nobody but 30 /u/ crossies watched
>also flopped into oblivion in Japan
>AOTS
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>157606154
Kill yourself /u/tard
I bet you think their contrived relationship is good too.

>>157606132
This.

>>157606197
He finally did something good for once.
>>
File: 52352345234ed.jpg (16KB, 500x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52352345234ed.jpg
16KB, 500x332px
>>157604702
I never thought I'd see a medieval knight interacting with a meguca. And who knew they would make a good pairing. Too bad there are so many death flags.
>>
What are this show's sales?
>>
>>157614187
Just trying to figure out what the point of your post is and trying to tell you all these posts won't change anything. So what do you hope to accomplish with your post?
>>157614143
I fail to see what this being an anonymous imageboard has to do with him replying to me just to say "your favourite anime last season is shit". And? I fail to see the point in doing that when that discussion was already over.
This isn't a winter 2017 thread or an AT thread.
So why keep reviving a dead discussion that's totally irrelevant to RC?
>>
>>157614127
>The problem is doing it just to say AT is shit without saying nothing new. I was already told AT is shit by other people. I already stablished I'll disagree with that forever.
i said that i'm not a RC hater and i still think akibastrip is shit

if you don't understand why this is a legitimate comment you're a tard
>>
>>157614347
Killl yourself, yurihater
You aren't cool because you hate yuri,, you know?
>>
>>157614183
Those are more or less the same thing, Souta's backstory is tied to Hime. I agree with you though.
>>
>>157614354
who the fuck cares at this point, i just want more Hime
>>
>>157614384
No, you're the tard for posting something totally pointless.
I'm sorry I can't see the deep wisdom of your actions, retard
>>
>>157614371
>Just trying to figure out what the point of your post is
I didn't reply to you even once before that. I just find it fucking hilarious that a guy who unironically typed
>I'm sorry that I prefer having my own opinions to sucking some hivemind's cock and become a sheep
asks what's the point of voicing one's opinion. Might as well shut up yourself if you think banter is useless.
>>
>>157614354
Bad
>>
>>157614434
I want a Hime figure ;_;
>>
>>157612727
>>157612765
This. Aoki should kill himself.

>>157613012
That's because she's a fucking hypocritical whore and not a pure mahou shoujo.
>>
>>157614464
no you're the tard and everybody knows it
>>
>>157614354
Anything that isn't Eromanga is bad.
>>
STOP REPLYING TO THE AT RETARD, YOU MONGS
>>
>>157614489
Sauce
>>
>>157614525
no you're the tard and everybody knows it
>>157614570
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. YOU SHOULD HATE THE SHOW SUCK MY COCK
You sound triggered
>>
>>157614560
You mean anything that isn't Granlbue or Idolshit.
>>
>>157614622
I don't hate AT, i never implied that, but stop derailing the thread you flamming faggot, make an AT thread elsewhere if you want to talk about it so damn much
>>
>>157614725
I stopped talking about it hours ago.
Then that other guy replied to me with "fuck u, I like RC and hate AT". He's the one derailing the thread by reviving a side argument that already ended. I'm just trying to figure out what the point of him doing that even is
>>
>>157612698
>>Meteora lighly punches Yuuya in the side for calling her Mecchin, he pretends to be in pain

AOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>157613628
Meteora was almost fun in a secene. Nice catch Aoki.

I wonder if Hiroe is really to blame or if Aoki changed so much it became shit.
>>
>>157614917
Sorry, I had to cut it out because that's too much heteroshit for my show.

Regards, Aoki.
>>
File: IMG_2186.jpg (181KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2186.jpg
181KB, 848x1200px
*saves the show*
nothin personnel kid
>>
>>157614953
That pisses me off. Bring back cute/fun Meteora like we had in the first two episodes.
>>
So, we can all agree that Aoki's a hack, right?
>>
File: 63048276_p0.jpg (432KB, 1169x826px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63048276_p0.jpg
432KB, 1169x826px
>>
File: RagingHomosexual.png (462KB, 653x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RagingHomosexual.png
462KB, 653x433px
>>157615123
He's always been a hack. The only question is how lewd he's going to make the fanservice scenes this time, if there are any.
>>
File: 1464311950013.jpg (800KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464311950013.jpg
800KB, 1280x1440px
>>157615123
no more than Hiroe
>>
>>157614953
The show is really close to the script. He changed order of scenes in episodes 2-3 a bit but didn't change them. There are 2 scenes that were
moved all the way to episode 11, not sure how important that will be.
There were even some improvements he did like cutting out one of Meteora's useless exposition scenes that was supposed to happen in episode 5 or adding Gigas Makina appearance to the fight in episode 7.
I guess that scene really just was too hetero for him. I mean, look at the guy.
>>
>give no screen time to the most popular character
>cut good character interactions
>infodumps in consecutive episodes

So they want this to fail, right?
>>
File: 1425593596581.png (214KB, 775x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425593596581.png
214KB, 775x583px
>>157615271
It's already a failure.
>>
>>157615221
We've already had hand-holding. Of course it's gonna get more lewd.
>>
>>157615271
There are so many bad decisions that it's easy to belive they do.
>>
>>157615271
But its succeeding. My nip buddies won't stop talking about it. One of them even said they were planning to buy 10 copies of BD Vol.1.
>>
File: 1492759278212.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492759278212.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>157615510
Who is this character?
>>
File: 63049973_p0.jpg (127KB, 705x937px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63049973_p0.jpg
127KB, 705x937px
>>
>>157615510
>braindamage.jpg
>>
>>157615510
Hold my hand, Hime
>>
Mamika saving this show, as always.
>>
File: 63050115_p0.jpg (176KB, 1213x1284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63050115_p0.jpg
176KB, 1213x1284px
>>
>>157615271
Aniplex is drunk on Madoka and Grand Order, they can't think rationally.
>>
File: 63050520_p0.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63050520_p0.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>
>>157615271
>cut good character interactions
"muh yuuya muh yuuya muh yuuya waaaaaaaaa"
Based Aoki.
>infodumps in consecutive episodes
It was worse in the original script.
>>
File: 63054046_p0.jpg (621KB, 602x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63054046_p0.jpg
621KB, 602x850px
>>
Yuya belongs with Rui! Get the fuck out Meteora!
>>
>>157615718
it's not only Yuya, you know, at least Meteora would behave like a normal human for once and not like a fucking robot
>>
>>157615718
>muh yuuya
Yuuya got his homolust scene with Rui instead. It would be the first scene of Meteora being cute in a while though but I guess we can't have her being anything but useless infodump bot. Fucking retard.
>>
>>157605122
>>157605190
>Sota included with the fictional characters
>no other real world character has merchandise
Hmm, this makes me think. What if Sota is also a creation and basically that suicide girl's husbando who became real and now is all fucked up because she committed suicide?
>>
Hime needs to bring her revolution to our world.
>>
File: 04.27.jpg (351KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04.27.jpg
351KB, 1280x720px
>>157615608
Mamika isn't best girl.
>>
File: 63054813_p0.jpg (496KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63054813_p0.jpg
496KB, 1280x956px
>>
>>157615796
>>157615804
Meteora is fucking shit. They should focus on the characters that are already good instead of wasting time getting the shit trash fuckers up to speed.

>Yuuya got his homolust scene with Rui instead.
And it was good. Much better than this alternative.
>>
>>157612698
Aoki you motherfucker homo faggot
>>
>>157615804
Maybe they thought he would be popular as the MC. I wuould rather have Marine or Shunma-san merch tbqh.
>>
File: 1494956083312.jpg (76KB, 537x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494956083312.jpg
76KB, 537x616px
>>157615837
That's true.
>>
>>157615872
Fuck off, he did the right thing.
>>
File: idolrui.png (308KB, 580x820px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idolrui.png
308KB, 580x820px
>>157615837
It's true. Rui's the best girl.
Pic related
>Mamika's right after Rui tho.
>>
File: 1495294335947.png (454KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495294335947.png
454KB, 2000x1500px
>>
>>157615863
>I'm literally a faggot
Alright.
>>
>>157605982
Who is the artist(s) for the character designs?
>>
>>157615920
Not an argument.
>>
>>157615271
Re:Flop famalan
>>
>>157615806
He has a mother and the govt never called him a creation which suggests that he has birth records.
>>
>>157615916
That's a fluffy Hime
>>
>>157615863
>mad at a scene that would take less than a minute and would slighly redeem Meteora's character
>/y/ faggot
>>
File: 63056991_p0.jpg (386KB, 1077x1701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63056991_p0.jpg
386KB, 1077x1701px
>>
>>157615964
>implying he wasn't retconned into existence
>>
>>157615923
All the characters are designed and written by Hiroe Rei.

>>157615936
Wow, start arguing any time.
Why would I come up with an argument if you already admit you're a homo? Isn't that the point?
>>
File: 1483638941116.jpg (43KB, 400x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483638941116.jpg
43KB, 400x335px
As foretold.
>>
File: 1495229931921.png (270KB, 579x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495229931921.png
270KB, 579x587px
>>157615980
>>157615999
>n-no they SHOULD have wasted their time with a shit unpopular character instead of having a scene between two people that viewers actually like!
Fuck off Hiroe, there's a reason why based Aoki is changing your shitty script.
>>
File: d545.jpg (46KB, 453x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d545.jpg
46KB, 453x489px
>>157615898
>>157615914
>That's true
Holy shit, I must be Alice. What just happened? Did I get you or not? Two lies within my first lie so Mamika is best girl, right? But you agreed with me.
>>
>>157616068
>all Yuya and Meteora interaction is replaced by Yuya and Rui slice of life scenes

I'd actually be okay with this.
>>
File: 1495535987824.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495535987824.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>157606979
On-the-Double Recitation
>>
>>157616068
The entire should just be Hime doing cool chunk things if they only want to concern themselves with popularity.
>>
>>157616068
he could still have his bro scene with Rui, they are not mutually exclusive you fucking moron
>>
>>157616167
>*cool chuuni things
>>
>>157616163
Verbal prestidigitation
>>
File: 14790422505124.png (523KB, 720x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14790422505124.png
523KB, 720x525px
>>157616068
Meteora is more popular than both of them as hilarious as that is. Step outside your /a/ echochamber sometime.
Rui was supposed to get another scene with Selesia. They would both have as much screentime as they had in the episode. You are just mad it wouldn't be a sweaty /y/ scene.
>>
File: 1494802867097.png (288KB, 502x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494802867097.png
288KB, 502x487px
>>157606979
>>157616220
Double-Time Sermon
>>
>>157604702
well, Mamika is dead
>>
>>157616246
>muh /y/
Dumb Meteorafag.
>>
File: 1494959555458.jpg (68KB, 1080x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494959555458.jpg
68KB, 1080x596px
Souta is the best boy.
>>
>>157616168
The bro scene is in Hiroe's script too. Maybe we'll get Yuya's banter with Meteora later, when they go shark hunting.
>>
>>157616430
Or maybe we'll never get it and the show will be stronger for it.
>>
File: 1494617508362.jpg (15KB, 199x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494617508362.jpg
15KB, 199x171px
>>157616375
>director cuts out important characterisation scenes
>some fags think it's okay
>I am somehow in the wrong here
>>
>>157616489
>important characterisation scene
No, it was just some Meteora shit.
>>
>>157616375
>admits being a /y/fag
>use the "popular characters" argument even though the most popular character gets barely screen time and the characters involved are not that popular to begin with
>gets called for it
>proceds to reply with "muh /y/" when the one bringing /y/ was him in the first place
kill yourself
>>
>>157616511
It was Yuuya and Meteora shit. Why do you even watch anime if you don't like girls?
>>
>>157616513
>admits being a /y/fag
>when the one bringing /y/ was him in the first place
Put down your Inori Minase audiobook and actually read the conversation.
>>
File: 1487716027423.jpg (31KB, 329x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487716027423.jpg
31KB, 329x399px
>>157616375
>>
File: 1494208142213.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494208142213.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Best boy!
>>
File: vogelchevalier.jpg (71KB, 585x857px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vogelchevalier.jpg
71KB, 585x857px
>homos and yurifags getting uppity ITT
LEAVE THEM TO ME
>>
>>157615652
Kikuchihara's ass is prime. I swear all of the female characters are waifu material in some way, it's impossible to pick one
>>
File: 1477071627891.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477071627891.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>157616540
>he doesn't like muh waifoo Meteogarbage!!!??
>U MUST NOT LIEK GRILLS FGGOT
>>
>>157616600
What're you gonna do, job at them?
>>
Post superior show ideas.
> Chuuni hops across random worlds and fucks with the locals.
>>
>>157616600
jobber
>>
>>157616650
>Post superior show ideas.
All of them.
>>
>>157616650
Altair actually doing stuff would be a good start
>>
File: 1490826063584.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490826063584.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>157616540
>>
>>157616671
Altair being on the screen at all would be pretty neat.
>>
>>157616650
>Alice and Mamika healing
>Yuya and Rui cruising around cities doing bro things
>Instant Conversationalist puts his revenge plans on the backburner after randomly stumbling into a little girl with no where to go
>>
>>157616650
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. Now seriousy, if there weren't licensing issues in the way, it'd have been cool if it involved actual characters from actual franchises
>>
File: 1493998047746.png (405KB, 418x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493998047746.png
405KB, 418x569px
>>157616551
>director cuts out character's interaction scenes
>s-she's an audiobook

>>157616613
What else am I supposed to say about a guy who thinks it's alright to have an infodump bot character without characterisation because he wants more brolust scenes instead?
>>
All we can do is pray that Alice dies instead of Mamika
>>
>>157616551
then what is this?>>157615863 you are the one who said it was ok to have a homolust scene and even when called for it you didn't deny it, you fucking faggot, Jesus fuck
>>
>>157616758
Alice won't die.
>>
>>157616782
>wanting to see two good characters interact instead of one good character being forced to talk to the fucking dissertation makes me /y/
>>
>>157616747
>n-no we NEED to see more of the stupid book
No matter what you say, you're the true faggot here.
>>
>>157616845
Do you have PTSD? Meteora wouldn't infodump him, she literally has one line in that scene.
>>
>>157616845
She wouldn't be a dissertation if scenes like that weren't removed. At this point you're just an autist having a tantrum over nothing.
>>
>>157616845
The point is that Meteora wouldn't be just a walking dissertation if she actually had the character interaction moments you praise Aoki for cutting
>>
>>157615999
So the character designer isn't in charge of how the character looks in the anime?
>>
>>157616887
One too many.

Get the fuck off my dick already. Meteorafags were a fucking mistake, your shitty waifu already got 2+ episodes dedicated to her self. I'm not the villain for wanting someone else for once in this fucking show.
>>
>>157616845
THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, what's the fucking problem with having Meteora being more than a talking book? there is something called character development, you should calm down your Meteora hateboner a little bit
>>
>>157616920
>Meteora wouldn't be just a walking dissertation
Are you retarded? Did you just stop watching from episode 3 and came here to shitpost?
>>
>>157616886
I would rather have more Altair or Magane or even fucking Red but they aren't in the script. What's in the script is a scene that makes Meteora a bit better but instead she will be a fucking ubearable robot until the end of the show because Aoki can't allow a 20 second long hetero scene in his show. How fucking hard is that to get?

>>157616950
No.
>>
>>157616985
>THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
Dedicating time to your shitty waifu means other characters get less screentime. Considering just how much they shoved the stupid shit down everyone's throats, why the hell would anyone want MORE of her?

I swear, Meteorafags are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1494268044322.png (929KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494268044322.png
929KB, 1200x675px
>>157617022
Soda-pop is the best boy!
>>
>>157616950
Those are should be the key animators and in betweeners. You seems ignorant of how Anime is made.
>>
>>157616959
>>157616997
>>157617045
You can't read and you keep contradicting yourself. This isn't even an argument, you're just shitposting.
>>
>>157617022
Setsuna pls go back, the dead belongs to the shadow realm.
>>
>>157617022
>his son never looks people in the eyes
>his son is incapable of having even the simplest conversation
>his son does nothing but stare straight the floor, clench his fists, and mutter "nngh"

You really need to work on your parenting skills you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1483579002263.jpg (47KB, 320x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483579002263.jpg
47KB, 320x500px
>>157617029
>wanting het
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>157617075
Don't bully soda
>>
>>157617045
>complaining about 20 seconds scenes
you are just sperging at this point
>>
>>157617045
>>157616959
Its not anyone's problem but your own, that you have the attention-span of a Goldfish.
>>
>>157617075
He's been through some rough shit. His fuckup almost destroyed the universe. What's your excuse?
>>
>>157617097
I haven't completely let myself go yet.
>>
>>157617062
>run out of arguments
>"ur le shitposting"
Worst fucking character and the worst fucking faggots.
>>
>>157617123
Okay, but where's your argument? I don't see it.
>>
>>157617254
Where is yours?
>>
File: 1468544272981.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468544272981.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>157617194
>>
>>157617282
You'd find it if you read the whole conversation. You CAN read the whole conversation, right? You don't have the attention span of a goldfish, do you?
>>
>>157617254
you literally said that one line is too many, when she doesn't even talk in the part that is cut, if that isn't sperging over nothing i don't know what is
>>
>>157617322
>ur a metorafag
That's not an argument.
>>
File: 56850879_p0.png (429KB, 874x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56850879_p0.png
429KB, 874x590px
>>157617194
Honestly kill yourself my man.
>>
>>157617194
But Soda is so cute
>>
>>157617355
>>>/u/
>>
>>157617061
I thought character designers design the characters. Then someone else would take that design and change it to make it plausible for animating.
>>
>>157617194
>yuri
>disgusting
>not having to look at any dicks is disgusting
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>157617428
>2D dicks
>disgusting

Are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>157617411
Hiroe is the original character designer. Anime adaptation character designer is the chief animator whatever his name is.
>>
File: 1475635421991.jpg (283KB, 637x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475635421991.jpg
283KB, 637x400px
>>157617334
>we could have EVEN FUCKING MORE METEORA instead of something actually entertaining like we got
>some people don't like that
>"WOW DUDE YOU'RE JUST COMPLAINING OVER NOTHING"

>>157617345
Neat. People living in glass houses shouldn't accuse others of having the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
>>157617408
You can like yuri without being an extremist who hates straight stuff.
I like both yuri and straight stuff. As long as the yuri is from anime and/or manga, it belongs here as much as it belongs in /u/
>>
>>157617485
Are you? You like to see another man fucking the girls. Unless you're a disgusting self insertfag.
Because there's the difference. I don't self insert
>>
File: 1493928302551.png (245KB, 480x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493928302551.png
245KB, 480x500px
>>157617452
>>157617485
>Self-insert fags.

Absolute degenerates. End yourselves.
>>
this thread turned into shitpost central real fast
>>
>>157617590
It's almost like Meteora was a mistake.
>>
>>157617590
It's really easy to trigger homofags and meteorafags.
>>
>>157617616
if anything the people screeching about meteora are doing the most damage
and of course I'll get called a meteorafag for this post even if I say I'm a fan of another character
>>
>>157617684
Dumb Meteorafag.
>>
>>157617462
>local man gets PTSD over a cartoon character
Yuuya/Rui scene was there to begin with. It wasn't a replacement for Meteora scene. I guess what you consider entertaining is Fatty talking about how characters with shako and sabers are super common or Souta going "mngh".
>>
File: 1494261493252.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494261493252.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>157617711
pls don't bully Soda
>>
>>157617711
>I guess what you consider entertaining is Fatty talking about how characters with shako and sabers are super common or Souta going "mngh".
Much more entertaining than Meteora explaining in detail the intricacies of the Fulton surface-to-air recovery system.
>>
>>157617775
Hes was made to bully tenderly.
>>
>>157617790
She wasn't supposed to do that in this scene.
>>
>>157617640
Jesus. What even is this post? Not everything is about representation. You're as retarded as the YoI tumblr fags who praise just because "muh positive non fetishized homo representation"
Not everything is about representing you, retard.
>>
>>157617462
I already said that they were not mutually exclusive, and it's not like a lot of shit happened in the episode to not cut from somewhere else, you complain about having her talking yet she doesn't even talk in the cutted part, you complain about her being a shit character, and that scene would have improved her a lot, the character development should go for all the main cast, not just the characters you like, everyone else's character development would not have been affected with that scene, so yeah, you are sperging over nothing
>>
>>157617790
>>>/v/
>>
>>157617827
Does it matter?
>>
>>157617775
All Sodas are for bullying
>>
>>157617775
He needs to explore his nature as a girl. Look at her, calling her a boy is criminal.
>>
>>157617891
>that sound when Meteorafags run out of arguments
>>
>>157617893
Yes. Because it would be more entertaining than Souta sperging or Fatty explaining who Altair is for the hird time.
>>
File: 1494208054514.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494208054514.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>157617800
>>157617904
>>157617908
NO BULLY
>>
>>157617938
>Because it would be more entertaining than Souta sperging or Fatty explaining who Altair is for the hird time.
Why? Because it's your waifu on screen stealing time that would be better spent if it focused on literally anybody else?
>>
File: 63051702_p0.png (1MB, 1000x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63051702_p0.png
1MB, 1000x707px
>>
It's entertaining seeing the shitposting patterns in these threads, like two days ago it was nothing but shitting between Mamika and Yuya, but now in midweek when there's nothing to talk about it goes back to Meteora.
I wonder who is next.
>>
>>157618015
I can't help but think that you are that /fit/ guy.
>>
>>157618004
Having two characters interact is way more interesting than watching another Shinji episode or lazy exposition even if some fag on /a/ has a trauma over one of the characters interacting.
>muh meteorafags
>>
>>157618056
selesia is SO AWFUL
>>
>>157618056
depends on what they post on the official twitter account
>>
>>157618095
Nobody is going to argue with that.
She could be removed and the show would remain exactly the same.
>>
So realistically speaking, which Creation has the stinkiest vag?
>>
>>157618015
Not everything is about your disgusting hatred for yuri and retarded quest for straight supremacy
Also,
>muh standards
You're in absolutely no position to determine what standards should people have
>>
File: 1478817086881.jpg (143KB, 638x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478817086881.jpg
143KB, 638x680px
>>157618079
>having a good character interact with a shit character is better than just having two good characters interact with each other
>>
>>157617097
The threads are filled with "people" like these now
What the hell went so wrong
>>
>>157617194
Back to your board
>>
>>157618163
Alice, she is a warrior and doesn't have time to shower
>>
>>157618095
Selesia is the best. Strong, independent woman with a lewd body. What more could you ask for
>>
File: monday.jpg (44KB, 392x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monday.jpg
44KB, 392x445px
>>157618173
>Fatty infodumping or Souta sperging is two good characters interacting
>>
File: 1494911381251.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494911381251.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>157617979
Hime should bully him.
>>
File: 1493856580747.jpg (293KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493856580747.jpg
293KB, 846x1200px
>>
File: 62815293_p0.png (1MB, 2059x1547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62815293_p0.png
1MB, 2059x1547px
>>157618015
Now this is some legit mental illness. Seek professional help.
>>
>>157617800
He failed to protect Setsuna, he deserve all the bullying and Hime destroying the world before he get to watch the final episode of Vogelchevalier and its last LN.
>>
If only Syo were here, things would be different
>>
>>157618276
>dyke/tranny talking about mental illness
>>
>>157618296
Fujo please go.
>>
>>157604702
I was expecting this show to either be a total trainwreck or surprisingly good. So far, it's just OK.
>>
File: 1479179734754.png (170KB, 351x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479179734754.png
170KB, 351x272px
>>157618239
>who is Yuya
>who are Marine, Matsubara, Nakanogane and Mamika
Try watching the show instead of skipping everything whenever you're shitty waifu isn't on screen taking a big fat infodump on everyone.
>>
>>157604702
How soft are Mamika's hands?
>>
>>157618375
Softer than rainbows.
>>
>>157618325
>only dykes and trannys like yuri
you can't be this retarded
>>
>>157618341
>sales
>mattering
Thanks for confirming I don't need to listen to you, salesfag
You're just a sheep who bases his opinions on what people buy the most.
>>
>>157618403
Back to /lgbt/
>>
>>157618403
He's a self insertfag who believes everyone else is also a self insertfag. So the only way to enjoy yuri in his mind is if you self insert into one of the girls
>>
Not even eromanga threads are this bad.
>>
>>157618456
Back to hell, self insert retard
>>
>>157618508
Back to tumblr transbian-chan
>>
>>157606997
"I'm pregnant!"

"You're lying!"
>>
File: 1493689698851.jpg (415KB, 1887x1378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493689698851.jpg
415KB, 1887x1378px
>>
>>157618350
Nakanogane had a lazy infodump in this episode. Truly a great character.
We aren't talking about what we could have gotten if Hiroe was a better writer here. We are talking about what would be if Aoki didn't cut Yuuya/Meteora scene. There would be less retarded talk about how pixiv and niconico are some underground shit nobody in Japan has heard of and less Souta making whimpering sounds.
>>
>>157618506
Blame >>157612698
>>
File: 63008810_p0.png (799KB, 959x784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63008810_p0.png
799KB, 959x784px
Let me tell you something about yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of yuri love this genre simply because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I can not even imagine the scene of a boy watching yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.

Yet yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a fictional world of enternal peace.

Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without yuri.
And for sure I have to thank certain Japanese people to have brought a new age of such appreciation to glory.

It is unbelievable some people think that boy-girl can be superior than yuri in any way.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in animes. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.

Boys can be good, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.

If you truely love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.
>>
>>157618506
It's a spectacle.. It was a three way fight at one spot
>>
>>157618611
You got me fucked up if you think I'm reading all that shit
>>
>>157618611
If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.
Even in reality, biologically speaking females can never be sexually attracted to someone. This will become clearer when you read more books about Psychology.

You think anime girls can love you. You try to waifu them to satisfy your childish wish but you fail to realize there's something deeper in your soul aspiring for the greater truth and beauty. You think somehow your pitiful "manhood" can matter in such case. You dared to say yuri is just a "fetish".
You jackals screamed and so madly attacked yuri, but what have you gained?

Now yuri is dead. Yuri died for your sins.

But there can still be redemption. Do not let your pride blind you. Step by step, try to think about higher beauty, about the things that lie deep in your soul when you watch certain anime. Now matter how ugly or pathetic you might be in your life, you will see something beyond superficial waifuing - beyond that which can only bring you empty joy.
Humans are not just animals as you shallow souls may think.
>>
>>157618578
>Soda having fun
>Soda smiling period
>Soda in close personal contact with another human being

The most inaccurate fanart possible.
>>
>>157618511
in your reasoning watching any kind of porn is cuckolding because you're watching a girl getting railed by another guy, in fact straight porn is more cucked than lesbian porn because of that
>>
>>157618611
It may be pasta, but it is completely right.
>>
File: 1494259498175.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494259498175.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
>>157618658
Soda will get to have fun someday...
>>
>>157618674
Fucking THIS
>>
>tfw the real antagonist is Soda's traced character
>>
>>157618674
Only if you cant image yourself being the guy banging the chick

Most yuritrannies cant, thats why they hate heteros
>>
>>157618580
>We are talking about what would be if Aoki didn't cut Yuuya/Meteora scene.
Yeah and we would have gotten a worse episode.

whoopdee fucking doo, get your head out of Metshit's ass.
>>
>>157618506
Actually I take that back, we had 3 eromanga threads go 404 yesterday because of the shitposting.
But this is close.
>>
>>157618810
Are you the muh /v/ guy? I refuse to believe there are 2 guys this retarded in these threads.
>>
>>157618594
I see all that matters is if you can attach yourself to a large group
I'm not going to dislike yuri just because other people don't like it. That's retarded
>>
What the FUCK is happening in this thread?
>>
>>157618832
>3 eromanga threads go 404 yesterday

fucking hell, are you sure they didn't just fall off the board?
>>
>>157618946
The same thing that happens every thread: shitposting. I can't wait for the new episode, the shitposting is always best right after it airs.
>>
>>157618738
>>157618854
then you are a delusional cuck, because you know you aren't touching that vagoo in the first place, i don't need to self insert to enjoy porn
>>
>>157618946
/pol/ fearmongering about yuri being an evil product of the lgbt agenda
>>
File: Magicalgirl.png (1006KB, 1475x1039px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Magicalgirl.png
1006KB, 1475x1039px
>>157618927
best girl
>>
>>157618946
Your average Re:Creators thread when it's not completely dead.
>>
>>157618946
/u/ strikes again
>>
>>157618996
Wherever /u/ goes, threads die
>>
>>157618898
>ur retarded
Not an argument.
>>
>>157618927
I want her to wear some nice colorful clothes
>>
>>157618996
>>157619026
Nah. More like wherever yurihaters go, threads turn into shitposting
>>
>>157618989
I'd rather have hime or lettuce posting
>>
>>157619036
>show would be better without Meteora because I hate her for being a non-character and she isn't allowed to have any characterisation scenes because I hate her
"Muh meteora" isn't an argument.
>>
>>157618957
Nah, they got purged.
>>
File: 1493008762748.png (1MB, 1012x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493008762748.png
1MB, 1012x720px
>>157619099
Hime lettuce posting
>>
File: 1482162986140.png (978KB, 1320x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482162986140.png
978KB, 1320x896px
Is anyone seriously surprised?
This was bound to happen with that OP
>>
File: 1494869241256.png (578KB, 550x916px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494869241256.png
578KB, 550x916px
>>157618987
The power of ONEGAI still echoes through my veins. I'd imagine that's her ultimate ability. I can't imagine how souta survived that.
>>
>>157619153
>most good thing about the show were in episodes 1-2
>>
File: samekami.jpg (65KB, 569x618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
samekami.jpg
65KB, 569x618px
>She possesses an ability called "Infinite Deception of Words" that allows her to bend reality through lies and deception; by telling a lie and manipulating somebody into rejecting that claim it creates a "lie of a lie" which by proxy makes the initial claim become real.
Isn't that too fucking OP? She can just say the sky is purple, and if anyone said lel no, sky turns purple forever?
>>
>>157619192
He should've brought a stick for safety.
>>
>>157617135
You got it backwards. The universe is self destructing because Soda is such a faggot.
>>
>>157619229
Would a USB stick do the trick?
>>
>>157619216
>>157612698
>>
File: 1491938221253.webm (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491938221253.webm
3MB, 746x420px
>>157619210
Pretty much. 1st episode was pretty danm good.
>>
>>157618946
Meteorafags going overdrive because Aoki dared cut some of her screentime.
>>
File: 1493039385851.png (730KB, 949x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493039385851.png
730KB, 949x944px
>>
>>157619284
Mamika didn't appear in the first episode.
It was the worst episode.
>>
>>157619129
>show would be better if we sacrificed everything so Meteora could have all the screentime possibly available
"Muh waifoo" isn't an argument.
>>
>>157619216
how it the power to make the sky purple OP?
>>
File: 1492543440401.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492543440401.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>157619368
Incorrect.
>>
File: 1495580410592.jpg (177KB, 1361x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495580410592.jpg
177KB, 1361x810px
>>157619349
And the guest of honor shows up fashionably late. Now fuck off.
>>
>>157606393
Smite ALL the evil.
>>
>>157619349
>A FUCKING STICK
>>
>>157619380
>20 second scene shared with another character is all the screentime possibly available
How is "ur retarded" not an argument when you are actually retarded?
>>
>>157619349
He should have done that when they first met.
>>
>>157619380
It's not all the screentime. Just a bit more so she could have proper characterization instead of just spouting infodumps
>>
>>157619216
So anyone who is familiar with her source material is immune to her power.

"Your head will explode in five seconds!" "Yes, I'm sure it will."
>>
>>157619349
Only way the show could redeem itself
>>
File: 1486171911092.gif (189KB, 500x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486171911092.gif
189KB, 500x380px
>>157619409
Now I want a character with such a power.
>>
>>157619443
>>157619450
>>157619458
>>>/v/
>>
>>157619450
He was close to it, but then Selesia decided to be a complete cunt and Yuya had to stop because she handed him the script and saw they had to go to a restaurant and eat or something.
>>
File: 1486670518679.jpg (53KB, 373x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486670518679.jpg
53KB, 373x465px
>>157619284
The fuck was that?
Spawning a giant tommy gun and a sword and while shit is orbiting, she played them like a violin to fire a gust of wind at a mech.

I don't know what this is but looks ridiculously retarded
>>
>>157619447
Not an argument.

>>157619455
She does have proper characterization. Nobody likes her because of it. And instead of wasting time making her "likeable", why not use that time showing the characters that people already like?
>>
>>157619455
No way, anon. Meteora is just a boring infodumpbot. No need to give her a short scene to improve her characterization beyond that. How would we complain about her and infodumps if she developed a shred of character?
>>
>>157619530
>tommy gun

You dare disrespect the sub-machine gun of the motherland?
>>
I want to get Mamika mixed up with drugs
>>
>>157619535
Because they already have the screen time. People already like them. So, it's not wrong to give some sceentime to other characters so people can like more characters rather than just a few
>>
>>157619530
>tommy gun
it's like you want to get raped
>>
File: 1487012346526.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487012346526.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>there are people in this thread who don't know that Mahou Shoujo are the most powerful force in all creation
Shameful.
>>
>>157619530
It's a ppsh. It's also really cool.
>>
>>157619535
>Not an argument.
Nothing you say is an argument.
>And instead of wasting time making her "likeable", why not use that time showing the characters that people already like?
But they didn't. Time was used to show nakanogane and Souta. Characters nobody likes.
>>
>>157619553
>oh look she did a funny!
>now we can pretend episodes 4 and 5 never happened!!!
>>
>>157619605
Kill yourself.
>>
>>157619623
>getting PTSD over an anime character
>>
>>157619457
>your head WON'T explode explode within 5 secs
>right...I mean wrong! r-right?
boom
>>
>>157619623
Episode 5 was great, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>157619605
You know how it is with /v/.
>>
>>157612698
>slut headchops best girl (boy) while watching tv
What a bitch.

>>157619280
What am I supposed to see here?
>>
>>157619663
wow, pretty good
>>
>>157619623
Aside episode 1, episode 5 was the most popular one in Japan.
>>
>>157619596
>Because they already have the screen time.
So does Meteora.

>>157619668
Yeah it was great seeing more shitty infodumps from the shitty infodumpster and her shitty wife. Complain about Nakanogane all you want but at least