[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like the meat master?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Do you guys like the meat master?
>>
>>157589539
Yes. I love her and Erina.
>>
I ask him and he said no.
>>
>>157589539
>Meat a shit, A SHIT
>>
File: Sena-smile.png (778KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sena-smile.png
778KB, 1280x720px
What about this Meat?
>>
>>157589539
She can be the master of my meat if you know what I mean.
>>
>>157589539
waste of a good character design. she's just used as decoration now, forever doomed to be a jobber and lose the mcbowl
>>
>>157589539
i would love the knead her meat
>>
how come there is not a single female:muscle in shokugeki no soma? what a load of crap
>>
i want to apply a special sauce to glaze that meat
>>
Top tier girl stuck in top tier shit when will it fucking end?
>>
>>157589539
I'd like for her to master my meat, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>157589539
Not especially. i recall finding her hot as fuck when I first saw fanart of her, but quickly went off of her for some reason when I started reading/watching it.
>>
>>157589539
No, I prefer Megumi
>>
>>157589539
Megumi > Meat > Erina
>>
She's definitely best girl, unless youre a beta that needs to feel superior over women and go with Megumi

I just wish Yukihara would stop being so disinterested in women and hack off a piece of some of that hot, hot angry Murican meat gurl
>>
>>157589539
No, Meat is ugly
>>
>>157591292
>when will it fucking end?
Years
>>
>>157589539
Is she even in the manga anymore? I stopped reading awhile back.
>>
>>157589539
best character of the show.
>>
Nigger and slut, fuck off japan.
>>
>>157590970
>waste of a good character design. she's just used as decoration now, forever doomed to be a jobber
Just like the 98% of the characters.
>>
>>157589539
>One of the absolute best chefs in the school jobbed to Souma with her own specialty
>muh temperature
>implying someone as meticulous as Nene would not take into consideration the temperature
What a fucking asspull
>>
>>157589539
Meat a shit. Worst design in the manga by far.
>>
>>157597655
It was terrible just like every Soma's fight.
>>
>>157598263
Don't blame Souma, he did nothing wrong
>>
>>157590494
Boring
>>
>>157589539
I'd like her to master my meaty cock if you get what I'm saying
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.