[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything he is doing is for Guts. He wants Guts to get stronger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Everything he is doing is for Guts. He wants Guts to get stronger and have the power to be able to fight with him 1 on 1.

It's all for Guts
>>
>>157585375

Demon rape- fuck you
>>
>>157585375
Guts already had the power to fight him 1 on 1. In fact, he won and spared him.
>>
>>157585426
The rape was only a means of giving Guts the motivation to keep going and to live.

It's all for Guts.
>>
>>157585457
Not once he became a god hand. Griffith even after the Femto transformation and Rebirth he wants Guts to be at his side (his equal)
>>
>>157585472

That's like me stab raping your mom to motivate you to finish school.
>>
>>157585507
what? no, he doesn't give a shit about Guts
>>
>>157585561
Oh yes he does. Every time you see him peering into the horizon he is thinking about Guts.

>>157585525
Griffith was fucking Casca so she wouldn't be left as food for the rest of the demons. If he hadn't fucked her then she would have died. Femto/Griffith saved her and Guts by doing that.

It was all apart of his plan
>>
>the absolute state of Griffith apologists
Disgusting
>>
>>157585622

You don't poach on your boys turf, that shit just ain't cool. I thing ol Grif was hot for Gats desu
>>
I want this "Griffith did nothing wrong" meme to die.
>>
>>157585662
not even an apologist griffith is going to die it's just in Griffiths image of a perfect world or whatever, he has someone standing there besides him. In his rebirth and the whole getting a kingdom together that is the one thing that is missing, his best freind or whatever. That's Guts. But in the current state of things Guts isn't his equal yet

>>157585732
Probably
>>
>>157585892
no one is saying he didn't do anything wrong. But he is still doing it all for Guts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.