[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There wasn't anything else that could've been done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 23

File: ozaki.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ozaki.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
There wasn't anything else that could've been done so don't act like you can judge him.
>>
File: victory has been claimed by me.jpg (53KB, 561x374px) Image search: [Google]
victory has been claimed by me.jpg
53KB, 561x374px
>>157583499
I can't, no one can. He did literally nothing wrong. If it weren't for the fire he would've won, but there was no way he ever could've know about that especially since he was busy purging.
>>
File: priestfaggot.jpg (37KB, 443x410px) Image search: [Google]
priestfaggot.jpg
37KB, 443x410px
how do you have someone so right and so wrong in the same series?
>>
>>157583499
I mean, I'm sure there were other things that could have been done.
>>
He could have kept a vampire sex slave.
>>
>>157583499
>literally tortured his wife to death to confirmed that vampires are weak to stakes
He could have watched literally any vampire movie or done a google search.
he was a deranged psycho from the start.
>>
>>157583499
Anon, nobody actually thinks that what he did was wrong.

Nobody was on the side of the Shiki on this board. Anyone that claims to be so is just memeing for replies and fake outrage.
>>
>>157584975
I'm not "on the side of the Shiki," but I don't hate the priest. Ozaki was completely justified for defense against aggression, though, can't hold that against him.
>>
>>157584975
I was though.
>>
>>157585108
Nice meme
>>
I don't blame him for killing the vampires, literally nobody does. But he was horrible to his own wife. You make a vow when you get married to protect and love each other no matter what. He was cruel to her.

And saying "til death do you part" is just following the letter at the expense of the spirit.
>>
>>157583499
best boy
>>
>>157584417

Is amazing he didnĀ“t care about the vampires eating humans, I guess when you are a loli everything is justified.
>>
>>157584885
There is no google in this remote village, no internet at all. There is no other way to explain nobody noticing anything, as well as the outside world not noticing anything.
>>
>>157585155
Nice meme
>>
>>157585178
His wife was a shit, though.
>>
>>157584417
There is literally only one opinion to have about faggotmonk.
>holy shit fuck this fucking prick. asskisser signs up with the monsters, betrays his people completely, murders based liquor paladin, and comes out of it all with immortality, superpowers, and a sexy immortal loli wife who will forever love him and only him. Fucking fuck that piece of shit I wish I was him so badly but fuck him.
>>
Humans are overrated.
>>
>>157585226
>murders based liquor paladin
I'm still mad
>>
>>157584885
it's not very wise to let fiction inform your decisions.
>>
>>157585223

Doesn't matter. Marriage vows don't go "I promise to love and honor and protect unless you a shit". Neither were perfect people. No excuse to treat his own wife like that.
>>
>>157584885
>I saw this in a movie so it should work
That's some Azazel tier planning.
>>
>>157585315
>wife is a shit
>turns into a monster
>tortures her to figure out how to stop the monsters
>BUT MARRIAGE VOWS
Nigger, do you get upset when people divorce abusive spouses, too?
>>
>>157585451

1) She wasn't abusive, no more than he was.
2) I don't believe in divorce without abuse and even then you can't hurt your spouse.

What does a wedding vow mean if you break it on a dime? Its not okay. Did his words mean nothing?
>>
>>157585557
Your fedora is cutting off the blood supply to your brain.

She'd turned into one of the creatures that were killing off everyone in the village. He needed to know how to kill them so used her as research to that end. Thats all there is to it.
>>
File: shk9.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shk9.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>157584885
And scientifically how the fuck was he supposed to know these very real and very dangerous monsters had the exact same weaknesses as their silly black and white movie counterparts? He already knew they operated on some overly complex and completely undocumented method of hypnosis so there was literally no way of knowing traditional lore would hold true. He just happened to use it as a jumping off point and luckily for him the legends weren't full of shit. And if they were he would've used science to pinpoint a different method of purging the infection, which was a very real possibility and the whole point of experimenting on his wife in the first place. He did exactly what an intelligent and capable man of science should under the circumstances, which was kill or be eaten.
>>
I rewatched Shiki recently and it has really aged well. It was a pretty excellent show. Shame it didnt really get the praise it deserved at the time
>>
>>157585612
I can't respect someone who values killing their enemies over sticking by their loved ones.
>>
>>157585612

He's her wife. You can't use your wife or husband as an experiment. You can't sacrifice your wife or husband to some greater "end". You need to be caring for each other. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>157585715
You can, but it makes you a heartless piece of shit.
>>
>>157585714
>>157585715
Samefag fuck off.
>>
>>157585715
I know this is a christian board but please fuck off already.
>>
>>157585761
>2 seconds apart
Okay champ
>>
>>157585714
Except she was already one of those enemies
>>
did anyone else laugh when that pink haired girl got her face run over by the tractor, serves her right stupid bitch haha
>>
>>157584885
Because vampires were established as being completely normal and well researched parts of the setting right? When an unknown creature bearing resemblance to fictive creatures appears assuming that they're the same is incredibly irresponsible and dangerous.
>>
>>157585781
It's got nothing to do with Christianity.
>>157585796
I can't speak for him, but my moral code isn't something gay like "do whatever allows the greatest number to survive", it's "protect people I love from people who threaten their existence". From my point of view, anyone who demands the death of someone I love is an enemy of mine, regardless of their nature or number. Being different doesn't make someone my enemy.
>>
>>157585781
No you can't make me.

>>157585761
Not the same person, but I do agree with >>157585714. What good is killing vampires if you kill the people you vow to care for?
>>
>>157585904
>>157585872
For greater mankind, fuck xenos.
>>
File: 1491516708877.jpg (231KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491516708877.jpg
231KB, 800x720px
>>157585557
Not familiar with the concept of loveless marriage are you? She was probably fucking all kinds of dudes behind his back and living a life pretty much wholly removed from him, though he obviously doesn't care in the slightest since he clearly had nothing but disdain for her and didn't even hardly consider her a factor in his life. The only things binding them together in any way were some legal documents and a couple of rings that were only for show.
And now that I think about it, he never even wore his did he? I wonder why that could possibly be.
>>
>>157586014
>Not familiar with the concept of loveless marriage are you?
Love is a choice. I do know some people have difficult marriages. I know that feelings can change and fluctuate through your life.

Makes no difference to their promise or their vows. You are making excuses and you know it. Marriage is difficult and you need to be strong. He not only broke his vows he really scared and hurt her.
>>
Why did Natsuno had to die ;_;
Also nice put anon
>>
File: Ryoma_scowl.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoma_scowl.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>157585872
>>157585904
>>157585988
Greater good is nice and all that, but as those two said, I put me and mine above the lives of strangers. If my close friend became a Shiki and asked me to help him I would. I'll side with the person I know rather than the random face in the crowd of humanity 100 times out of a 100. If a stranger or an acquaintance became a Shiki then it's triple purge time though.
>>
The one Vampire that deserved to die the most is the only one that got to live. Bullshit. I actually just laughed out loud at her sob story. I don't understand why we're meant to feel sorry for her. When she's telling her story, how can you not connect the dots? She's over a century old, meaning she's already lived longer than any human and as much as it sucks that some guy robbed her of her life, but she's done that the exact same thing to thousands, if not more. I get it, you want to live, but she's really so sad about it, after living for twice as long as any human would and having a long, full life that comes at the expense of robbing untold numbers of innocent people of their much shorter life, you would think any decent person would think, "If I keep doing this, I'm really just being a selfish cunt, aren't I?" and let it end. I guess that's why they made her a cute loli to try and trick people into feeling sympathy for her.
>>
>>157586118
You did great by ignoring everything anon said because muh vows, just fuck off already retard.
>>
>>157586143
I want monk to leave.
>>
>>157586143
It was a small village, almost everyone in it were people he knew and were friends. He had family there as well, beside his wife, who were living. She was dead and done. I don't agree with your idea, since it eventually just escalates until it starts killing more and more people, and soon enough people you do know and probably yourself soon, but what if it's between someone you know and hundreds of others that you know? You're just going to help him or her kill your other friends? Because that's essentially what it came down to. She was dead and a monster at that point.

Given their history, his mother would probably have been one of her first targets to feed upon. Are you just going to help her kill your mother? Or turn a blind eye?
>>
>>157585715
His wife died, then became a vampire. The only way he could save the village is if he stopped the vampires. He did not have any other choice.
>>
>>157585988
Yeah I'd fuck xenos, fuck the greater good.
>>
what was up with that shiki kid with the puppet was she trying to lure Natsuno outside or kill him there I can't remember.
>>
>>157586364
I'd destroy the entire multiverse to protect one person whom I shared a bond of love with. Of course, that clearly wasn't the case with him and his wife.
>>
>>157586379

Yeah he did. He treated her very very coldly. You need to rewatch. He didn't do "what needed to be done". He treated her like nothing.

Not how you treat your wife.
>>
File: the doctor is in.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the doctor is in.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>157586118
He only married her in the first place because of his mom, dipshit. The same mom he admitted he hated so much that he literally didn't give a single shit when he found her murdered corpse. It wasn't a marriage, it was a sham and he did the right thing.
>>
>>157586364
>Help my friend kill my other friends
Absolutely not, I'd make sure he went for the homeless and other wastrels first. That said, I live in a pretty small town with a pop of about 1.5k tops and I could count the people I know and care about on a single hand. That said, leaving is absolutely an option. Hell, that's how the loli vamp survives. Trust me, even in small communties there's someone to hate, as the closeness doesn't exactly allow ambivilance to breed
>>
>>157586467
Well, in that case, I can't fault him for anything. That said, I'd side with the vampires simply because they're more interesting people.
>>
>>157586464
If you destroyed the entire multiverse, you wouldn't be protecting them. They, you and everyone would be dead, you know. I don't think you are very capable of thinking logically. And your own mother is irrelevant compared to someone who is, essentially an undead monster at this point and you would happily slaughter your own blood for?
>>
>>157583499
Fuck the vamps and the heretical priest. The humans were 100% in the right.
>>
>>157585904

Less vampires.
>>
>>157586467

He still made a promise. Arranged marriages do happen. You need to work hard to make them work. Not treat her like that. Its wrong. One day when you get married you will understand.
>>
>>157585226
This was my exact thought process at the end of it all. Fuck him, but I would probably do the exact same thing in his shoes.
>>
>>157586589
I mean of course every living thing in the multiverse. If destroying the multiverse was the only way and we would both die afterwards anyway I'd still do it though. I don't really care whether or not someone is my "blood", bonds of the heart are more important than bonds of flesh. Yeah, I don't care if she was an undead monster or whatever, if I truly loved her I wouldn't care about something like that.
>>
>>157585904
She WAS a Vampire, though. She was dead. Devotion is nice and all, but some people change. If someone becomes a mass murdering monster that is technically no longer even living, you would think the deal is off.
>>
>>157585701
>Shame it didnt really get the praise it deserved at the time
That's to be expected when the first half of the show sucks. I hadn't watched past the first three episodes if I didn't have friends that insisted it got good later on.
>>
File: 1417253363408.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1417253363408.gif
494KB, 500x259px
Is this wife shit the new Shiki bait? Maybe it's been around for a while but typically these threads are just vampire fags vs absolutely correct human supporters.
>>
>>157586630
Jesus just grow up already you manchild, do you have no other ''argument'' other than so called vows you keep parroting about?
>>
>>157586716
What happens when after killing every other living thing in the multiverse, you "live" an incredibly destitute and boring life because there are no facilities to survive and any entertainment? What happens when she grows bitter then and even starts to despise you. What about if she hates you for what you have done and sees you as nothing but a monster now?
>>
>>157586748
>If someone becomes a mass murdering monster that is technically no longer even living, you would think the deal is off.
Why? Unless her mind was destroyed and she was nothing but a mindless body, I wouldn't care what make or model her physical form was.
>>
>>157586716
Blood of the covenant my nigga
>>
>>157586806

Enjoy getting eaten by your skank vamp wife then. Don't expect everyone else to buy into your shitty logic.
>>
>>157586803
I'd rather be homeless and broke with someone I love than rich and lonely. Yes, I would absolutely shoulder her hatred of me. If it was a guy who happened to be my best friend, I'd do it too. Even if they hate me for it.
>>
>>157586525
And that is your problem. Who is to say they are going to listen to you? You're assuming you have control of the situation when you really don't. The Vampires all worked together for the most part. You are not one of them. You're their prey. They think with their stomachs for the most part and stick together. They were forced to. What happens when your friend is ordered to kill one of your other friends or even yourself? What happens when one day he just gets hungry and eats someone you care about, intentionally or not? What happens when, after many years, he inevitably losing compassion for mankind because of what he is and sees them - yourself included - as prey and won't listen to you? Or just uses you as a source of food.
>>
File: sourgrapes.jpg (55KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
sourgrapes.jpg
55KB, 700x389px
>>157586674
Oh I would too, in a heartbeat. But still, fuck him.
>>
>>157586897
So even if they didn't want you to and would hate you for it, you would ruin the lives of every other being, included your supposed love or friend, just to satisfy your own selfish ideals?

In this scenario, everybody is either dead or miserably unhappy to the point of suicide, your friend/love included, except for yourself. You're not doing it for them, then, you're just doing it for yourself.
>>
File: machines of labor.jpg (707KB, 1432x2150px) Image search: [Google]
machines of labor.jpg
707KB, 1432x2150px
Did nothing wrong.
>>
>>157585557
>1) She wasn't abusive, no more than he was.
I wasn't saying she was, nigger.
>2) I don't believe in divorce without abuse
That's not what I asked. Divorce for abuse is still a violation of marriage vows.
>>
>>157587004
That is correct.
>>
Anyone who claims they would murder their friends and family out of hand if they became vampires is a dirty commie who should be taken for a helicopter ride. That said, sciencebro held no love for his wife and while it is abhorrent to break your word he did it for the right reasons and is justified in it
>>
>>157587067
Commies are the ones who believe in greater good bullshit you dumb nigger.
>>
>>157587033
Well, at least you realise you are basically just a selfish psychopath.
>>
>ITT: if you break a promise for any reason whatsoever, then you're a shitter
>>
>>157587110
I never claimed to be sane.
>>
>>157587033
Not sure if chuuni fedora or elaborate troll.
>>
>woooooow how dare these humans retaliate against us slowly killing them

The vampires literally need to feed off the same human THREE TIMES in a row to kill them. Instead of rotating humans in order to preserve their livestock they fucking kill them and create more mouths to feed. It's like Salem's Lot but retarded.
>>
>>157587162
Why? I just know where my priorities are. Yeah, I guess I am kind of a chuuni fedora according to your definition of it.
>>
>>157587217
Yes, and you've just admitted that you'd prioritize your own happiness over the happiness of the person you supposedly love.
>>
>>157587250
They can't be happy if they're dead. And this is assuming they wanted to kill everyone else anyway. Although I would still do it even if they hated me for it.
>>
>>157586909
>all that assumption
Dude, even in the show we're shown that people can resist in Natsuno. And if we assume you're right, and they one day lose control of their self and begin to rampage I'd do my absolute best to end them myself. They deserve nothing less.
>>
>>157587104
Reread the post you dumb nigger. That's the whole point of the post
>>
The story was going for some moral grey "who are the real monsters and who deserves to live" thing, right? I wanted to buy into it, but it fell flat. Leaving aside the whole moving to an innocent town and murdering people, including children thing, there's a reason most Vampires in stories are small communities living in secret. Because as werewolf guy points out in the manga, the hunters can never outnumber the prey. If they try to create an entire town, then there's nobody left and they eventually have to move on anyway to feed. Meaning it's useless. Because they keep growing and their supply lessens until they either move and the process just repeats or they starve to death or a civil war breaks out and they have to kill each other over food.

In the end, if you sided with humans or the shiki, it doesn't matter. The only real moral of the story at the end of the day is that loli vampire was a retard from either side's perspective. Which makes monk look like an even bigger idiot for joining her.
>>
>>157586465
For him to be able to do any kind of "testing" he has to believe his wife is gone. To him his wife died the moment she stopped being human.
>>
>>157587104
>>157587067
>every utilitarian is now a communist
>>
>>157583499
he is a fucking hero
if anything, his mistake was taking too long to experiment on that vampire bitch and torch those abominations
>>
>>157587441
They're both just as bad, and for the same reasons.
>>
>>157587309
Natsuno was a werewolf, not a Vampire. They are different. He doesn't HAVE to feed. A more accurate comparison would be his friend who was a vampire. Look how that turned out. Natsuno did try to help him, and he dies for it and was probably killing other people he knew too. So it all amounted to nothing.

And in the end, he died anyway. Which is always going to be the end result. Better to do it sooner, rather than later, no? If not for the lives of the people he would have killed, then just so he doesn't have to see himself become a monster and die with regret.
>>
>>157587508
Guess I got my names mixed up. I meant the kid who got turned and proceeded to help the scientist.

Further, your better sooner than later goes both ways. You're going to die eventually and a vampire is essentially immortal. Isn't it better to give your limited life to ensure their eternal one? You're also assuming anyone infected will eventually come to see themselves as a monster. Why can't they come to terms with it and then try to minimise their impact on others while still living. It's not like you have to drain someone dry. Why can't someone simply drain some blood into a bloodbag. Hell, even multiple sources into the same bag to make up volume of necessary. Health concerns aren't exactly shown to be an issue
>>
>>157585221
Nice meme
>>
>>157587744
> meant the kid who got turned and proceeded to help the scientist.
Not him, but that's Natsuno. He's a supervampire.

>>157587508
There's the nurse, though. She held out against feeding altogether, so it's easy to imagine someone holding out just against feeding on unacceptable targets.
>>
>>157587744
>It's not like you have to drain someone dry. Why can't someone simply drain some blood into a bloodbag. Hell, even multiple sources into the same bag to make up volume of necessary. Health concerns aren't exactly shown to be an issue
I always think about this when watching vampire shows. Both sides are retarded for not coming up with this compromise sooner.
>>
>>157587780
Nice "Nice Meme" meme
>>
>>157587483
>for the same reasons
No, a practical political theory and an abstract moral position are not bad for the same reasons.
>>
>>157586185
I agree, but the whole "why hate me for not starving to death" line was pretty eye opening. Still hate that cunt but 2bh I'd probably do the same
>>
>>157587792
I've seen it come up once only for the vampires to go "muh taste" which I believe was in a shitty novel. Which is hilariously dumb, it's bloodbags or stakes in the chest
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (234KB, 645x901px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
234KB, 645x901px
>>157585178
>And saying "til death do you part"
He's Japanese so no vow here. Keep your western degeneracy out of my animu faggot
She's monster not his waifu
>>
>>157587744
>I meant the kid who got turned and proceeded to help the scientist

That's who I meant. He was a werewolf, not a Vampire. He doesn't have to feed, so his situation is different.

>Why can't they come to terms with it and then try to minimise their impact on others while still living

Mentioned also. They can't help themselves and just want to keep feeding on them. They aren't human and don't have the discipline for it. Their hunger controls them, not the other way around. You can claim BS, but it is stated in the show, so your optimistic view won't work.

And the whole Vampire immortality thing doesn't really work. If it's by starvation, sunlight or stake, they're eventually going to die as well.

>>157587788
Let's not kid ourselves. The nurse held out for maybe a few hours at most. And it killed her anyway. She probably would have cracked over decades.
>>
>>157587193
Finding a new person is a risk, whereas feeding off an already hypnotised one isn't
Also by not going the whole way through, the hypnosis would wear off and the guy would just tell everyone he was attacked by a vampire
>>
File: labour machine.jpg (65KB, 642x462px) Image search: [Google]
labour machine.jpg
65KB, 642x462px
>>157585817
>>
>>157588117

Seaweed hair chick resists though, right?
>>
>>157587361
>try to create an entire town
Creating vampires is a natural process of eating. It did get out of hand but overall the end result is the same - they need to eat, so the human population declines and the vampire population goes up. The only way they would be able to keep their population small would be digging up and staking every kill, which is probably against their ethos
>>
>>157587878
>practical political theory
Only if it's post-scarcity automated communism. Everything else is just glorified slave labor.
>>
>>157587915
Yeah, but if you were 150+ years old and you were trapped on an island with a small kid and no food, would you really resort to cannibalism to survive yourself? Or if you only had enough food for one, yourself having lived the equivalent of 2 long, full lives and someone who is just in their 20s and starting their own?

Now imagine these 2 choices over being made every day for over a century. Are you really just going to keep using the hunger excuse to watch much younger people die or kill them yourself? Even after hundreds of thousands of people have met their end this way because of you? Eventually, any decent person would start to think that if their continued life, after all this time, comes at the expense of others, the hunger excuse starts to ring very hollow.
>>
>>157583499
the hairstyles in this show were fucking retarded
>>
>>157588360
>if you were 150+ years old and you were trapped on an island with a small kid and no food, would you really resort to cannibalism to survive yourself? Or if you only had enough food for one, yourself having lived the equivalent of 2 long, full lives and someone who is just in their 20s and starting their own?
Yes? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>157588117
The show clearly shows us it's possible to resist. Claiming they "would've broken down eventually" is facetious. And while I am arguing for the survival of the Shiki that's because it's framed as someone I care for. In all other cases I would agree with you, but there's evidence to suggest that Shiki can survive without major damage to the surrounding populace and would even be able to coexist assuming they obtained the blood in a way which didn't kill or turn the donor which is likely possible with mere bloodbags, or if you wanna be really desperate a glass/mug, a knife and an anatomy book.
>>
>>157588360
But that whole speech was that she sees inhuman cattle in the same way they see her as an inhuman monster
It's not right but as far as justifications go it's pretty believable. I still would have staked the bitch, but thats probably because I'm still on this side
>>
>>157588009
>Hasn't seen or read Hellsing
What are you even doing here?
>>
>>157588333
Not digging them up at all would work. Just ignore them. I mean, if they're selfish enough to just feed on people for their own ends, why would they be so unselfish towards them? Let them rot, just as you let them rot when you ate and killed them.

And they were specifically trying to create a village of vampires, anyway. So it wasn't just a natural process, but planned.

Oh, and werewolf guy does mention that anyone who gets out of line will be purged, so they're certainly not above that. In fact, they don't seem to care about them that much. The "ruling class" kick them out to live in some out of the way place while they continue to lord it up in their castle and threaten to kill them if they get out of line.

>>157588211
I forget who you are talking about and don't remember, I'm afraid.
>>
>>157588382
Yeah. Overall shit character design.
>>
>>157588524

She was a nurse I'm pretty sure. Had the really long, green zig zag hair. Starved in the hut with the homolust dude if I remember correctly.
>>
>>157588487
I have, both Ultimate and TV. Currency of the Soul is not applicable here, and in TV bloodbags were okay. I think they were okay for mere sustenance in Ultimate too, that said both had slipped my mind
>>
>>157587014
Mandatory
>>
>>157588613
See >>157588117
>>
I always break out the popcorn when I see threads like these.
>>
>>157588360
Fucking of course, individualism > all
>>
>>157583499
I don't disagree
>>
>>157583499
I can't remember. Did he love his fiancee and do all that to her because of SCIENCE regardless, or was it a marriage he didn't particularly care about? The story never gave the viewer time to give a shit about her, so I never got an idea of whether Ozaki did.
>>
>>157583499
Shiki genocide was pure hype. Chasing those curs away like the dogs they were
>>
>>157587826
Nice "Nice "Nice Meme" meme" meme
>>
>>157584417
fuck this pedo faggot.
>>
>>157585191
this
>>
>>157591161
Sunako please, contain your thirst
>>
>>157585226
Maybe its been a while since I've seen it, but did he actually do that many stuff wrong? As far as I remember, the only time he directly betrayed his own race was when he killed the one dude at the end to save the loli. The rest of the time, all he did was mope around and not do anything to help or hurt either side, aside from giving blood to loli.
>>
>>157591538
>As far as I remember, the only time he directly betrayed his own race was when he killed the one dude at the end to save the loli. The rest of the time, all he did was mope around and not do anything to help or hurt either side, aside from giving blood to loli.
This is correct.
>>
>>157588117
>She probably would have cracked over decades.
But like I said, she was refusing to eat altogether, whereas this guy is talking about having his friend only eat designated homeless fags and stuff.
>>
>>157591161
Fucking normalfag.
>>
Everyone in this series was retarded. A bloodbath ensues because an entire village can't manage what one horny teenager can.
>>
>>157591538
>betrayed his own race
Is he supposed to care more about them than his waifu just because they happen to be more biologically similar?
>>
>>157591978
Maybe he isn't supposed to side with a race of serial murderers
>>
>>157592532
If humans were serial murderers, would you say the same?
>>
File: 1438147664460.png (329KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1438147664460.png
329KB, 600x495px
>>157588184
>b-but if we rotate the hypnosis will wear off and they'll attack us!
>better start systematically murdering them one by one, knowing that if we ever get found out there will be a Day of the UV Light Bulbs
>>
>Ozai never met the Loli so the two could talk about their sides or went to save his childhood friend.
What the fuck?
>>
>>157585226
Ragebeard should have lived
>>
>>157593718
This. Best fucking dad
>>
File: ih1Y8[1].png (234KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
ih1Y8[1].png
234KB, 700x394px
>>157583499
JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
>>
>>157583499
Anyone who says they support this freak should die in hell along with him, he did everything wrong. Everything about him is reeks of human greed and the worst of all humans.
>>
Why don't the vampires buy a bloodbank?
>>
>>157595762
health officials ask too many questions
>>
>>157595690
>m-monsters should have human rights!
>stop protecting yourself you shitty humans!
>shiki attacks are part and parcel of living here!
>>
>>157595890
Exactly.
>>
>>157595690
Hi there faggotmonk
>>
>>157595890
The only difference between monsters and humans is that you're human.
>>
He could have treated his wife's reanimated corpse better but he did nothing wrong
>>
>>157596195
fuck her
>>
>>157583499
Judge him? For what? Throwing off the shackles of oppression created by the bourgeoisie? He's a working man's man, someone to be celebrated, not judged!
>>
>>157596033
They're not monsters though, they are just as intelligent as humans, do the exact same things as we do. If anything, this scientist freak makes every human look like they are the monsters.
>>
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>157583499
Can we just talk about the fact that after all the shit that happened to him in Code Geass Suzaku earned a medical degree and left to live in peace in a small village only for this vampire shit to happen?
>>
>>157587014
I was just about to post that.
>>
Why did the Loli avoid meeting the doctor?
>>
>>157596249
All monsters are human. Some are merely more monstrous than others.
>>
>>157596448
She's weak to oji-san with stubble and their giant dicks
>>
>>157596536
pretty sure this ones are Shiki

that one woman who killed her entire family was sad, but also retarded, they are better off dead
>>
>>157583499
No rational person would take the commies' side.
>>
>>157584417
>I'm a depressed retard who doesn't feel like I belong so I'll side with literal vampires because muh feels for this loli

Hope this fag gets skinned alive.
>>
>>157596274
She got the sweet old granny killed ;_;
>>
>>157596249
That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>157596629
Fuck you, what's wrong with that?
>literal vampires
That's on par with A FUCKIN WHITE MALE
>>
Shiki = Muslims

Village = Europe

Monk = Merkel

Doctor = /pol/
>>
>>157596894
>That's on par with A FUCKIN WHITE MALE

Truth be told, hearing this kind of shit makes me feel good. There's something validating about knowing that someone out there views me as a member of some sort of race of terrifying unholy abominations.
>>
>>157585715
>>157585714
He didn't consider her his wife anymore. The moment she died was when he stopped considering her his wife, the moment she came back was when he considered her an abomination using the body of his ex wife
>>
>>157596946
Fuck off.

Doctor was in the right because we are humans. Simple as that. Fuck the moral question in the whole scenario. We are humans so we must prioritize our own safety over anything else. If there was a predator that posed a constant threat to any innocent person, you bet your ass humanity would rightfully unite against it because it is in our collective best interest.
>>
File: 1477246014854.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477246014854.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>157597175
>your in-group is arbitrary and morally ambiguous but my in-group isn't

Anon it's a fictional anime with undead monsters.
>>
>>157597175
>le humens unite against a common threat meme

Literally all of human history proves you wrong. Whenever someone suffers from something else, there is always another party ready to benefit from it even if it would fuck them over in the long run.

Shiki was unrealistic, but not because of the vampires. There should've been far more human collaborators. And when the tides turned we should've seen a few vampires sell out their own kind.
>>
>>157597175
>A group of vicious monsters terrorizing and converting innocent people from a peaceful land has no IRL parallels
>>
>>157588360
How is someone in their 20's a kid?
>>
>>157597457
You do know the Shiki killed a bunch of the village children right?

The Shiki even had to put to death one of their own because they knew by doing that, they pissed off the humans. The moment the Shiki targeted the children their chance of collaborators were thrown out.

Or are you saying children lives don't matter.
>>
>>157597560
Considering it's a small village the possible pool of collaborators is also small, but take a big enough population and you will always find a few. You just want to pretend that humanity as a whole including every single individual is moral.
>>
>>157597560
#notallvampires
>>
File: 1433122996463.gif (3MB, 424x233px) Image search: [Google]
1433122996463.gif
3MB, 424x233px
>>157597560
>You do know the Shiki killed a bunch of the village children right?

Yeah I forgot, people would totally back off from doing anything shady the moment children were involved.
>>
>>157597422
Why'd the guy pull his gun, the person with the camera had already given him room to merge in
>>
>>157597643
Depends on how big the existential threat is. Find one big enough and 95+% of humanity will unite against it. In a town that small, mob mentality would be more than enough to unite them all against the Shiki.

>>157597515
Fuck off back to /pol/, we're discussing anime.
>>
Sunako would have had a blood hunt called on her for being utterly retarded in WoD. Seriously, so the plan was create a town of 1,000 vampires who each would require 1 victim per week.

How the fuck was that gonna work kidnapping people from the city? 48,000 people missing per year would raise a LOT of suspicion.
>>
>>157597553
What? Different sentences, different scenarios, 2 entirely different examples. It's not hard to follow. I even started the second sentence/example with an "Or" Reading comprehension, anon.
>>
>>157597560
>Or are you saying children lives don't matter.
I'm willing to say that. I fucking hate it when news outlines crow about children being caught in terror attacks and whatnot. If you're under 20 or above about 70 it's okay for you to die, though the closer you are to that number the less okay it is. 70+ means you've already lived a good life, <20 means you're only beginning to or haven't started living life yet
>>
>>157597689
Dude...it's a pretty strict rule among western criminals that children are off limits. Even the most brutish thug won't fuck with a kid.
>>
>>157597689
Vast majority of people would. 7-8 out of 10 average people would, the other 2-3 are morally/mentally bankrupt and don't give a shit.
>>
>>157597560
Children lives dont matter. Fuck humans. Greedy monsters should not breed at all. I would rather side with a sympathetic vampirekin than to side with those dumbass villagers.
>>
>>157597747
Shiki were fanatics who mindlessly obeyed their leader, infiltrated with the help of an effeminate liberal traitor, and ruined their welcome by being complete demons

FFS this goes back to Bram Stoker's Dracula
>>
>>157597747
>tries to argue all of humanity is perfect and amazing and would never fight with each other
>gets told how retarded that is
>fuck off back to /pol/

Guess what? A lot of anime has politics in it even if very superficial, and a fuck of a lot more anime has situations that can resemble real world politics.
>>
>>157597952
How you can parallel this to the refugee crises in Europe is really, really reaching. So again, fuck off. We're discussing an anime.

But back on topic, if you replaced the Shiki with an intelligent bug people who looked like gigantic, horrible locusts, you would not have nearly as many sympathizers. It's only cause the leader is a cute lol that this is even a debate.
>>
>>157597752
I think most settings where vampires are established would involve a group of vampires coming to fuck them up. "Time to create a vampire commune!" fucks up any sort of power balance.

Unless people here are real desperate for cold loli vampire pussy I don't see how anyone could flock to her banner out of loyalty. Her dream was to become some sort of undead fairy tale dictator. Her method to do this was "turn everyone into a vampire and listen to what I say or we give you a free trip to the tanning beds." And her grand vision ended with "we kidnap people from the cities and then eat them!"

>>157597828
Generally true in regards to organized western criminals. Now remember that there's exceptions to those people, that not all crime is organized, and child trafficking is pretty lucrative. People have killed children for less, and to do so indirectly at a greater profit will yield more volunteers.

>>157597877
It wouldn't even be that high, but 5% of the living population acting as collaborators would be more realistic for the show than the shown example of 1 guy.
>>
>>157598101
No one ever said humanity is perfect you mongoloid and no shit anime has real world politics in it occasionally. I'm just saying that this has almost no parallels to the refugee crises and that anon is trying to force /pol/shit into the discussion (which he has done because I'm an idiot apparently and responded).

I was just saying that given a big enough threat, a vast majority of people would side with the humans. It is in the best interest of their own well being. If the general public found out random towns were disappearing because of a killer race of vampires, don't you think there would be a pretty unanimous call to exterminate them?
>>
>>157598243
I'm not going to lie. If vampire loli pussy puts out only for me. I would probably side with her.
>>
>>157585315
you are white knighting a fucking mutant
>>
>>157598281
>I'm just saying that this has almost no parallels to the refugee crises
You're right, some guy already stated that a more realistic parallel would have more than one guy siding with the vampires.
>>
>>157598281
>>157598243

Stop shilling your stupid philosophies and your 'humans would do anything to preserve their kind bla bla bla' bullshit. There is nothing wrong with siding with vampires, I would even argue that in the long run, siding with the vampires would be more beneficial to us since we're immune to almost any cancer.
>>
If the doctor had a shotgun, he could've killed the Werewolf with ease.
>>
File: 1434844611582.png (332KB, 522x620px) Image search: [Google]
1434844611582.png
332KB, 522x620px
>>157598419
>Stop shilling your stupid philosophies

Philosophies are made to be shilled. More importantly, I have yet to see how it's incorrect.

Even you state that there's merit to siding with the vampires, not out of loyalty to the loli dictator, but due to the pragmatic benefits of immortality. That only further strengthens my argument.
>>
Why would one side with the vampires when the chance of becoming one is 50% chance.
>>
>>157598569
50% of potentially living forever without aging or disease vs. a 0% chance.
>>
Vampires are predatory by nature and half of their victims just stay dead and never get another chance. They also come with as their human counterparts all the same illogical emotions. Humans can choose whether or not they want to harm each other at least.
>>
>>157597175
>muh humans
You don't know shit about me.
>>
File: 1343187647787.jpg (12KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1343187647787.jpg
12KB, 278x300px
>there are actual shiki sympathizers in this thread

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>157598419
Traitor scum enjoy being cattle for the vampires.

>>157598693
Xeno detected. To the death camps with you.
>>
Who cares about what's wrong or not? I'd just side with whichever ones I got along with the most.
>>
>>157587193
I did the math once and I'm pretty sure I worked out that even a small town could support every single one of those vampires if they just rotated people instead of being literally retarded.
>>
>>157598762
Your "kill everything different regardless of it's individual actions!" mentality is the cancer that makes human society as shitty as it is. I would have no regrets becoming something that wasn't one of these filthy, mob-mentality pieces of shit.
>>
>>157585714
Didn't know Justin Trudeau was a weeaboo
>>
>>157585715
Why does no one seem to remember that they were in a loveless marriage of political convenience? She was little more than a bitchy roommate that drained his bank account from his perspective, no shit he's not going to lose sleep over this.
>>
>>157598881
>I would gladly become food and sell out fellow humans to a completely separate predatory species to show everyone how virtuous and understanding I am

You deserve to be food, you spineless cunt.
>>
>>157599026
It's not about being virtuous and understanding, I just don't see any value in fighting to save people like that. Better to take a chance at becoming an immortal than joining some shitty mob that can't tell enemy from friend and blindly kills anything different to it. It's not because I think the shiki are good, but because humans are shitty. It's not about the shiki at all, it's about individuals who try to conform to the humans ways and desires, yet are killed by the humans anyway.
>>
>>157599251
>Immortal
>Weakens from hunger, dies to the sun
Yeah that immortality sure is great. You don't breathe so I guess you won't drown?
>>
>>157599303
Suits my lifestyle perfectly, sitting in dark rooms and eating all day.
>>
Anyone who has watched this shit should know the shiki made absolutely no attempt to live peacefully alongside the villagers; yet some villagers reached out to them. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO, the hunger too strong! If they don't want compromise, don't give it to them.
>>
>>157599346
>Thinking someone else is going to feed you forever
>>
>>157599251
This only works if the two species can live in harmony. Shiki have already shown themselves to be unable to control their hunger. That's great and all that they retain their minds, but that matters fuck all when they turn into mindless beasts that kill people at random. They have every right to try to survive, but humans have every right to do the same. If this were another situation (say the Buggers from Enders Game) then yes, do try to understand one another and live in harmony. The Shiki are either incapable or unwilling to live with humans without killing them, so we are incompatible species.
>>
>>157599410
>The Shiki are either incapable or unwilling to live with humans without killing them, so we are incompatible species.
There were those Shiki that were willing though.
>>
>>157599392
I have rich as fuck grandparents who are bathing in wealth after their successful business of 50 years. Even a 1% inheritance will set me up for life.
>>
>>157599410
Humans can't live in harmony with anything, not even themselves
>>
>>157599490
>Being this much of an edgy millennial faggot leech
You're the reason why old fucks keep trying to take their wealth to the afterlife
>>
Shiki supporters read too many Anne Rice novels

>Hurr durr, they're tormented romantic addicts rather than inhuman killers
>>
>>157599490
Something tells me that paying for individuals to find, murder, and prep people for you is going to burn a hole in your balance pretty quick.
>>
>>157599566
>Buy pizza
>Eat delivery guy
>>
>>157599552
The homolust though
>>
The purest girl was The Fire
>>
>>157599639
My boss would assume I quit, and never report anything

Fuck this job
>>
>>157599639
I can't see any repercussions after the first pizza guy goes missing. The only good shiki is a staked shiki.
>>
>>157599492
What the fuck are you talking about? We live in harmony with a shitload of species. Don't be a edgy, pseud. As a species it is not out of the realm of possibility for us to live in close proximity to a fellow intelligent species. Especially if there are immortal lolis involved. The Shiki just moved in and started eating people. Why would you not right back?
>>
>>157599842
>Can't even live in harmony with different cultures of the same race
Call me an edgy pseud, do you even go outside?
>>
>>157599842
>Immortal lolis
Pedophiles and other criminals should be shiki food
>>
>>157600043
You don't belong on this board. Go back to plebbit, newfag.

>>157600010
Different cultures of the same race live together all the time without murdering each other, you contrarian shit. Guess which ones don't get along with everyone else? The ones that are violent and unable to be reasoned with.
>>
File: 14939509550242.png (387KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
14939509550242.png
387KB, 728x410px
Is there a single character who's suffering is more self inflicted and thoroughly justified than pic related?
>>
>>157600219
Take your 'humans are Good' swill somewhere else you fedoralord
>>
>>157600264
She's fucking retarded and deserved it
>>
>>157600264
I hated that cunt

Murdering her own fucking child
>>
File: Popuko_23a.png (164KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
Popuko_23a.png
164KB, 517x480px
>>157600427
>muh humans are inherently evil and coexistence is impossible
>calling me a fedora

The irony. Neck yourself, you pessimistic goth wannabe.
>>
>>157600264
Did they ever explain what is up with the pupils of the Shiki because to be honest its kind of hot and make her sexier.
>>
>>157599541
Cry me a river.
>>
>>157583499
he was the sanest one for sure
>>
There is no possibility of equal co-existence between Shiki and humans. This isn't a fucking Nazi learning to live with a Jew, it's fucking cats and rats. By biological fact no relations between Shiki and human could ever be equal.
>>
File: 1484341390861.png (25KB, 275x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484341390861.png
25KB, 275x245px
>>157601720
>automatically assumes a supernatural cause for what could've been a previously undiagnosed and curable medical issue
>sane

He was cracking long before that, but that isn't my real point.
Anyone who isn't pants on head retarded can recognise that Shiki is a metaphor for the petty small-mindedness that make life in a small Japanese town intolerable for everyone who isn't a part of the "in-group." Doesn't the fact that the community self-destructs and wipes itself off the map in the end teach you guys anything? Watch Higurashi or something.
>>
>>157603238
That's assuming there would never be a large enough number of humans willing to live as food and that the shiki would never consider rotating who they fed from.
>>
>>157603444
It took a handful of episodes for any one to consider they might be dealing with the undead. Toshio only seriously considered it after failing to come up with anything.

Seriously, those early eps were slow as fuck,
>>
>>157597175
Replace doctor with Nazis and humanity with europeans
>>157597560
Replace village children with children in manchester
>>
>>157603537
How does that contradict what I wrote? There will always be an asymmetric relation of fed and feeder. Humans work together because there are options where mutual cooperation increases utility beyond what competition could provide. For humans and shiki the best option for both would always be a situation that prioritizes the utility of one over the other.

It's not even the fact that Shiki feed on human that makes the relationship between the two unstable. You could easily imagine a hypothetical organism that feeds on humans but gives something beneficial in return like that episode of Futurama where the parasites inside Fry's body increases his strength and intelligence. For Shiki and humans though any co-existence policy would favor Shiki much more than humans and put a potentially massive burden on people. Also given the fact that Shiki have mind control powers along with other supernatural abilities, the mere existence of Shiki poses an existential threat to the human race. It's like what if Superman was real. Yeah it's neat that he's a nice guy who protects the innocent but all it takes is one really bad day to fuck up a whole lot of people. Humans nations are already at each other's throats, we don't need to add a species that are specifically designed to fuck over humans to the mix.
>>
>>157603997
You're missing the basic point in that they aren't humans. They depend on us for sustenance. Your analogy to Hitler is fucking stupid and you should leave the conversation.
>>
>>157604105
>they aren't humans
If you prick them, do they not bled?
If you tickle them, do they not laugh?
If you run their head over with a tractor, do they not die?
>>
>>157604222
Primates do all of those things. Are they humans?
>>
>>157603444
>automatically assumes a supernatural cause for what could've been a previously undiagnosed and curable medical issue

Supernatural causes aren't scoffed at because they're silly, they're scoffed at because there's no evidence for them you brainlet. Only after exhausting most options did he ever entertain the idea of vampires, and surprise surprise, turns out the evidence mounted up until it was clear they were dealing with fucking vampires.

>it was a metaphor about nip yokels being dicks

And yet a group of city yuppies lived there fine creating overpriced chairs until fucking vampires ate 2/3rds of their family. This theory also doesn't jive well with the mom who literally moved out into the backwater village, married a nice guy, and had a wonderful life until, again, fucking vampires ruined everything.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.