[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post cunts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: miki-kawai-87617.jpg (14KB, 190x297px) Image search: [Google]
miki-kawai-87617.jpg
14KB, 190x297px
Post cunts
>>
OP
>>
>>157572133

I wanna rape that fake bitch, she's worse than Ueno
>>
I'd post mine but, y'know, blue board.
>>
>>157572447
at least Ueno owned up
Kawai doubled down and thought she didn't do anything wrong
>>
File: 12345432123.png (3KB, 326x291px) Image search: [Google]
12345432123.png
3KB, 326x291px
>>157572133
The biggest cunt out there.
>>
>>157572447
>>157572490
My thoughts exactly, her dindu levels were off the charts.
>>
>>157572133
Post counts?
>>
>>157572133
Fucking sellout
>>
>draw cute girl
>call her kawai

BRAVO, KYOANI, YOU HACK!
>>
>>157572490
The difference between Ueno and Kawai is that Ueno is a turbo bitch, but she and everyone else knows that her acting like a bitch is petty and won't endear herself to anybody. She's just lashing out selfishly.

Kawai on the other hand is the underhanded type of bitch. The type who will never be accountable for her actions because she's cute, soft-spoken, and says the right things to the right people. She's the type of person who will get ahead in life and be successful on the backs of more virtuous folk and she'll have no reason to regret anything she did. We hate her cause we know too many people in real life like her or, perhaps more uncomfortably, we ARE her.
>>
>>157572133
Duh, of course Kawai's a cunt, she's a girl. If she's a trap, then she'd be an asshole, that fuckin bitch
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.