[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakurada Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

How is this anime being shadowed by Eromanga Sensei... THIS IS AWESOME. Please if you have any sense watch this show!!!!!!
>>
It's a slow burn mystery in a season full of memeshows.
>>
>why is this being shadowed by the AOTS
Gee I don't know.
>>
Does it get better after the first episode?
>>
She is cute but the synopsis is bad, like how does time travel not realistically break the story.

And eromanga is the twilight of anime so of course tasteless faggots would flock to it.
>>
Shhh robots don't speak unless ordered to
>>
>>157554713
The first few episodes were the worst ones. It's still really fucking weird and silly but I'm getting used to it and ultimately it's quite entertaining. The latest "villain" is pretty hilarious.

>>157554724
When it comes to Eromanga sensei, I think anons are just desperately in need of a new series to meme about. It's really nothing special at all, just a slightly erotic romcom with good production values.
>>
File: 1494426670069.png (2MB, 1392x783px) Image search: [Google]
1494426670069.png
2MB, 1392x783px
>>157554713
It gets good after the first two episodes.
This is the show I look forward to the most each week
>>
>>157554284
Does it get into time travel fuckery?
Because that's what I wanted and the first episode put me to sleep
>>
>>157554284
It's one of those shows where there's not a lot to discuss, besides maybe bickering about who's the cutest It's Haruki IMO. Apparently it's 2-cour so all of our brains can melt at the ridiculous mysteries that'll come up over the next couple months. I remember one anon a few weeks ago going
>I have no idea what the fuck is going on but for some reason I love this show
and I feel the same way.
>>
I like the show, it's pretty comfy
>>
>start with antagonizing statement
>...
>capital out of nowhere
>!!!!
Fuck off and lurk more before posting.
>>
>>157554284
I dropped it halfway through the first episode
>>
>>157555503
It's hard not to love the two leads, I really like their dynamic. I usually like to have romantic interests at least joke around or banter with one another but something about the quiet silences these two share is really endearing.
>>
File: Sagrada Reset in a nutshell2.jpg (1002KB, 1181x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Sagrada Reset in a nutshell2.jpg
1002KB, 1181x3000px
>>
>>157554724
>like how does time travel not realistically break the story.

It only has short distance resets, so you don't get any bullshit Grandfather Paradoxes or Closed Loop fuckery.
>>
>>157555569
Same, show is trash.
>>
It's pretty good, but it feels like the show is trying to emulate a live-action show. The blandness of the dialogue and how it handles its events feels weirdly out of place at times in anime. Even amongst slice of life shows, this one feels way more subdued.
>>
>>157554284
I'm not falling for that again.
>>
File: 1495031651712.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495031651712.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
This is how a villain dress up
>>
File: 1495031675654.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495031675654.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.