[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given a time machine and a one-time-use device to brainwash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 25

File: armpits.jpg (374KB, 1583x1582px) Image search: [Google]
armpits.jpg
374KB, 1583x1582px
How do you make Naruto not shit?
Hard mode: Something more creative than 'it doesn't happen'.
>>
I brainwash the editor
>>
>>157547346
Make Kakashi MC and Team 7 the retarded comic-relief characters we see only a couple times in between hardcore assassination missions.
>>
Remove the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Team 7 still split up but now Kishimoto doesn't have to make the entire plot about the Sharingan.
Of course it can still become shit later, but I can't control the entire plot.
>>
Remove Sakura
Give it a consistent theme instead of "There's more to life than being born special... wait, no there isn't"
Create a world with consequences for people who do bad things
>>
>>157547346
replace it with the plot of Team 8

yes I went there, Naruto is worse than fanfiction
>>
>>157547346
Flashbacks are only used when necessary, character development and introductions are mainly done through interactions with other characters. Try to keep fights closer to the start of the manga, where it's more about brawns than super sekrit doujutsu or super powerful techniques.
Have the plot be about Team 7's missions rather than a retarded quests to find saucekey. Have the Team 7 face trials other than fighting a tough opponent, they are fucking shinobi after all.
Keep the theme about nature vs nurture throughout the manga, notably by making Kyuubi something that also actually brings grief to Naruto past the first volumes so it isn't just a free mana source.

Essentially, make it wacky ninja adventures where they travel around the ninja world.

Oh and some bits and pieces of those >>157547760 >>157547853
>>
>>157547346
Go back in time with all the Naruto chapters on a drive.
Show him his whole series.
Now he can write it again and make improvements as he sees fit.

He'd probably make it fit his initial vision more or something.

Then I go and sell the drive to some hardware company and make a bunch of money I guess.

Also invest in youtube and uber and them other popular apps.
>>
>>157547346
Remove the premise of Nardo being the child of fate
>>
>>157547853

You mean make Rock Lee the protagonist.

He has no friends in the beginning because he's a sperg, like usual, where his team only understands him at first, and later the entire clan as his good deeds pile up?
>>
>>157551105
Who wins the Rock's rock in this version?
>>
rework sakura's character entirely, the sasuke shitshow is resolved in one single arc instead of morphing into a whole manga spanning tumor, akatsuki members don't get defeated by retarded 14 year old, orochimaru gets a honorable death and doesn't get constantly revived, itachi stays a villain instead of the supposed morally ambiguous antihero trainwreck he became, lee actually does something, no inane love triangles, naruto timeskip training is actually useful, jinchuurikis interact with naruto and aren't just killed off screen, naruto and friends travel across the world and encounter new cultures and locales like in the land of waves arc, remove the whole bullshit about kaguya and the sage and the buttfucking destiny between naruto and sasuke, nuke obito

for starters
>>
>>157547346
Sasuke is replaced with Sarada and never goes full edge
>>
>>157547853
>Create a world with consequences for people who do bad things
the Akatsuki are dead
>>
>>157547346
Keep the plot simpler, but focus on the characters we care about. Forget Sasooke and only come back to him in the final arc. The whole manga about Nardo chasing this faggot was fucking retarded.
>>
>>157547346
I murder Kishi right after Sasuke retrieval arc.

With the manga ending due to author death at the absolute peak of the manga, Naruto is hailed as a timeless classic for decades to come.
>>
Problem is the world itself isnt well thought out since kishi hates worldbuilding. All the plot ideas would have to adhere to this retarded world design which would just ruin everything.

It makes sense Kishi just followed few characters doing their own thing, motivated by other characters that essentially teleport to meet the next character doing their own thing meanwhile ignoring the stupid world around them.
>>
>>157551313
>itachi stays a villain instead of the supposed morally ambiguous antihero trainwreck he became

I'm fine with everything except this. Itachi is the ultimate ninja. Not simply for his abilities, but for being a double agent. That is very ninjaish.
>>
>>157552552
Kishimoto actually didn't want Sasuke, he's there because of editors.
>>
>Be loyal fan
>Watch on toonami every friday when it came to America
>Enjoy filler bc I was 8
>Sit through Shippuden subs every week until the life is completely drained from my body
>Finish series feeling accomplished
>Boruto The Next Generation comes out of nowhere and smashes my head in with a brick
>Die before ever knowing if the never ending hell that is naruto will ever come to a conclusion
>>
>>157547346
i want to lick those armpits
>>
Make it about hard work, instead of being related to Ninja Jesus.

Also, Oro actually gets what's coming to him, and Sakura is less useless and has less 5head.
>>
Naruto gets stuck in his girl jutsu form for the entire series.
>>
>>157547346
He can now write female characters as actual characters.

I know that isn't enough to fix it, but it would make it slightly less unbearable to read.
>>
>>157553640
Thats been done, it wasnt that interesting
https://exhentai.org/g/541002/6c7d71f195/
>>
No jutsu. All the different villages are rival drifting crews.
>>
File: 1431069343379.png (268KB, 607x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431069343379.png
268KB, 607x600px
>>157547346
Sub-plot of Hinata actually becoming strong
Deidara kills Sasuke with that final blast. Edo Tensei revives Sasuke if that fag is really needed
Guy's Night Guy actually kills Madara.
Only Himawari is born
>>
>>157553121
This board is for 18+
>>
>>157553388

this
>>
>>157552871
>Itachi is the ultimate ninja
itachi is the worst character in the manga and you're a faggot
>>
>>157547346
Change all characters to cute girls, make all outfits lewd.

That way, even though its still the same shit, it will at least have cute girls, and thus at least produce decent hentai.
>>
>>157547346
That is the worst use of a time machine and brainwash device.
>>
Make it a slice of life about consensual loli pregnancy
>>
Remove all filler
>>
Disregard Hinata.
>>
>>157547346
Daily reminder that Kishimoto never wanted to include Sasuke but was forced to by his editors, who are also probably responsible for all the terrible story lines surrounding him.
>>
>>157554933

Salty NaruSaku shipper?
>>
>>157547346
ending the whole series with naruto dying at the end ;)
>>
>>157547346
No moon god illuminati superplot, preferably no bijuu at all.
>>
>>157547346
Naruto isn't the protagonist and characters don't break down into crying bitches in the middle of a fight. Also they don't spend 10+ episodes on flash backs every fight.
>>
>>157552016
They probably would've been killed or at least suppressed by Obito once their jobs were done anyway due to being potential spanners in the works with how unstable most of them were. Even Konan died not because of karma but because Obito decided to cut a loose end while getting back the Rinnegan from Pain.
>>
>>157547853
>Remove Sakura

This. Sakura is one of the few anime characters that are written so bad, that it felt like it was written by a westerner.
>>
File: 1491116372942.gif (716KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1491116372942.gif
716KB, 520x520px
>>157547346
Make Gaara killed Sasuke during the Konoha attack by Suna
>>
>>157555803
So naruto commits suicide for losing his target of obsession
Madara wins the war
Everyone lives happily ever after under the moon spell.
>>
>>157555876
Well Kaguya would still happen so it's no good
>>
>>157547346
Only 10% of the population survives Pain destroying Konoha. Kill off at least one of the Konoha Nine, maybe Shino or Chouji, or their parents. Maybe even Iruka.

Then deal with the fallout.
>>
>>157555284
No, salty Neji fan.
He got killed for her and I will never let it go.
>>
>>157556471

Indeed. He got deprived of delicious Tenten.
>>
>>157547346
i'll let the rest deal with Naruto, but Boruto..

>takes place 300-400+ years after the 4th Ninja War.
> world mostly at peace, modern like our own and jutsus are deemed a legend, tall tales made up by the ancient ninjas with their overactive imaginations.
>Orochimaru pops out of his cave, after spending the last few centuries cooped in there, exclaiming he finally mastered ALL of the ninjutsu, including the various senjutsu, etc. now a little wonky, if not slightly senile from all those centuries locked up on his studies
>goes off to Konoha, now a metropolis akin to Tokyo, to take in the sights. there he meets 2 siblings striking a mighty strong resemblance to Naruto & Sasuke
>hilarity and hijinx ensues as he takes them for a wild ride, attempting to re-introduce the long forgotten ninja arts to solve the siblings minor everyday problems.
>earlier arc is basically Doraemon with Orochimaru, and jutsus over machines
>>
Itachi as the main character

best creation in all of shounen
>>
File: 77490.jpg (62KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
77490.jpg
62KB, 225x350px
>>157547346
Rewrite Part 2 completely.

World build much harder. Make the plot more political with the countries being pushed to war.

Make ninjas more like mainstream ninjas in other Japanese properties. Ninjas are way too overpowered in Naruto that normal people just don't stand a chance. Rather than ninjas comprising all of a country's fighting force, they just become special forces with a big conventional force still present.
>>
End it after Pain
>>
>>157547346
>Sharingan's powers stop at mimicking and subtly influencing. Mangekyo and all the bullshit derived from it are never introduced.
>Naruto never befriends the fox. The tailed beasts all stay nameless monsters.
>>
Somehow convince Kishi to hire a respectable and intelligent writer-editor to manage his ideas for him
>>
>>157547853
>>157555613
Also remove fucking hinata and make Ino the main romantic interest instead.
>>
Make the story about a kid that wants to become the best swordsman in the world, has water powers and wants to collect the seven mighty swords to become the ultimate knight.
Also becomes sort of like King arthur later on but without the tragic ending.
>>
>>157560296
Garbage taste, and Naruto and Ino could pass for family.
>>
After the rescue of Gaara, Naruto goes in a journey to learn about the rest of Jinchuuriki and their beasts.
After fighting against Itachi, Sasuke fights Naruto. Naruto wins and Sasuke goes back to Konoha.
Asuma and Jiraiya deaths happen in the same way.
Pain fight stays the same.
Sasuke fights Tobi and loses. He learns about the Uchiha masacre but doesn't chimp out about it. Remains as a sub-plot.
Naruto befriends Kurama along the way and not at the last minute.
Naruto and Sasuke grew apart in their ways to make peace, they still fight at the end.
The war still happens, but the army includes missing ninja and small countries instead of just Zetsu fodder and zombies.
Kaguya still exists, but she went full feral after fusing with the tree. It acts like a force of nature.
>>
>>157560650
I like Suigetsu, too. But, I don't think I'm that interested in watching his exploits. Plus, his sword collection doesn't go anywhere.

I wonder if he ever tried to get Chōjūrō's sword. I would have liked to have seen them fight. I imagine Suigetsu lost.
>>
>More missions after Wave.
>Kakashi teaches to team more than one day of chakra control.
>Neji and Choji die in the retrieval arc. It leaves Sasuke returning to Konoha almost impossible now.
>Naruto actually learns more techniques during his training with Jiraiya.
>The other characters aka the jobbers get more spotlight.
>Sage Mode is where the power levels end.
>The series keeps it's gritty tone from early part one.
>Sakura knows more than just smashing things.
>Hidan is from the Cloud, not some literal who village. He also shows those "tricks" Kishi said he had.
>Zetsu is a runaway experiment from the Grass village.
>A few more of the Jinchuuriki are kept alive.
>The Tailed-Beast are not just the Ten-Tails split up. They are their own beings that has been around for centuries.
>Orochimaru actually dies, but it's from having a final showdown with Jiraiya. Orochimaru would also still be a major villain in part 2.
>Naruto and Sakura can still care about Sasuke, but don't act like drug addicts going through withdrawals with him.
>Kakashi actually shows some of those thousands of jutsus.
>Hand signs are still relevant.
>No reincarnations.
>Yagura is still Mizukage, but is not controlled by Obito, he is his own antagonist. The brutal shit that happened in the Mist under Obito is now all Yagura.
>Sasori lives longer.

Con.
>>
File: 688-12.jpg (51KB, 509x372px) Image search: [Google]
688-12.jpg
51KB, 509x372px
>>157560816
>Kaguya still exists, but she went full feral after fusing with the tree. It acts like a force of nature.

Do we still get to keep this form?
>>
>>157547346
more missions based stuff like the bridge arc.
sharingan never gets more powerful than how it was used during chuunin exams.
nix the retarded sage of six paths and "aliens" shit, nix narujesus.
make the focus on working hard and coming together to be a team to do great things, akatsuki engineering a ninja world war is the end game.
madara being revived is the end game for akatsuki to start the war, naruto has to kill sasuke to take out madara and the whole village is ravaged in the process, no bonus lives. demon fox is a one of, not 9 of the bastards, and Nardo has to have his chakra sealed to keep living ending his ninja life. maybe epilogue he's doing something normal like running an udon stand, even though he helped save the world.
lesson is that war is hell, victory sometimes comes at great cost, and nothing but effort will overcome adversity. done, maybe not a classic but at least you don't have such retarded scaling and the fuck stupid stuff at the end.
>>
>>157560982
>Itachi betrays Akatsuki at a certain point.
>Hokage Danzo arc.
>Madara died at the VotE.
>Hashirama isn't this overpowered genetic lottery. But he was still very powerful.
>Kaguya still exists, but there is no ayy nonsense. She was just a very powerful figure for the old ages of the world.
>The Rinnegan is not the digivolved form of the Sharingan.
>The Ten-Tails is just another Tailed-Beast. But it was sealed within the moon itself because it was so powerful. It is also not Kaguya.
>Pain is still the figurehead of Akatsuki and Obito still exist behind the scenes like canon, but the mastermind is Minato, who wants to become a God aka the next Sage to bring the world into a new era he sees fit. He used his wife, Kushina, as a sacrifice so he could live when he used the Shinigami.
>Obito works for Minato. He only uses Madara's name to be threatening.
>Kushina wasn't Kurama's vessel. Kurama was in hibernation and Minato tried to control it by having Obito use his sharingan for one of the steps of his plan since he heard myths that the Uchiha can control Bijuu. Didn't fucking work and things went south, fast. Which led to the infamous night of Kurama's attack on the village. Everyone thought he was hero when he defeated it.
>Child of Prophecy is only just a fairy tale.
>A war arc will actually have a war between other villages.
>Kurenai doesn't get pregnant before the events of part 2. That's a later thing.
>Lee gets Sakura at the end.

And that's it.
>>
Female Naruto. If this makes it a reverse harem, so be it.

Sasuke doesn't "die" for Naruto that early in the story (Zabuza arc). That happens firmly towards the end of part 1, not the start. That ended up meaning literally nothing.

Sharingan is 100% about increased sensory ability and ninjutsu. No genjutsu.

Remove gates mechanic.

Neji dies at the end of part 1.

Tobi isn't a thing. Neither is Kaguya. She can still exist as an origin story.

Rin is Kakashi's FV, not Obito. She's also a recurring character from part 1. Her backstory isn't told until the gaiden.

Ultimate FV is a juiced up Madara. Zetsu is his guide.

Itachi wasn't "good" all along. His goal was to get to FV status, but Madara beats him there.

Orochimaru dies.

Sasuke never goes home.
>>
>>157561036
Most of what you said I was fine with except that Minato is the villain. It feels too much like Star Wars. Except that Minato is more like the Emperor and less like Darth Vader.
>>
>Make Sasuke less shitty
>Rework Sakura
>Madara final boss
>No Obito face-turn
>>
>>157561079
>nix the retarded sage of six paths and "aliens" shit, nix narujesus

I'm alright with this, but I still want to keep sages. At least hermits. Like that monk that Asuma was friends with.
>>
>>157561187
>Sharingan is 100% about increased sensory ability and ninjutsu. No genjutsu.

I would have been okay with no MS, but no genjutsu? If I remember correctly, even Basilisk had eyes that messed with peoples heads.
>>
Fix the plotholes, cut the revival at the end of pain arc, change everything after the pain arc so that everything in naruto has its own meaning and its own value instead of madara, obito and other masterminds having planned everything and controlled every step of the way.
>>
>>157561187
>Rin is Kakashi's FV, not Obito. She's also a recurring character from part 1. Her backstory isn't told until the gaiden.
How would this work?
>>
Naruto doesn't think of Sasuke as a friend and values his other friends more. Make Sakura more useful. Have Rock Lee in more fights.
>>
>>157561214
>Except that Minato is more like the Emperor and less like Darth Vader.
>Implying that isn't the best outcome for it.
>>
>>157561551
At least it would be that much different. But, after that we shouldn't have anymore premises like that for awhile.
>>
>>157547346
Focus smaller, team 7 arcs before Sasuke runs off. Better establish the relationship between the protagonists so the lengths they are going through to reform Sasuke seem a bit more believable. Drop the love triangle aspect all together, dial down a bit on Sakura's bitchiness and Naruto's overly co-dependence of Sasuke.

Maybe play around with the team dynamics as well - especially post time skip so it's not always team 7 plus whatever team has little relevance.
>>
>>157547346
The real talk here is why she has such deliciuos armpits.
>>
>>157561526
This is absolutely the objectively correct answer.
Make Naruto not have a literal boner for Sasuke, and involve cooking ninjas and good sidecharacters more.
>>
>>157547346
this >>157561526
also, no fucking mecha sumo fights. The best fights was always things like the exam and the bridge fight, where they actually had to be smarter and faster than their opponents to win, no summon a 100 foot mecha suit and have a grapple match.
>>
>>157562696
>>157562611
I'm fine with our combined answers.
>>
Remove Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura completely.
Make Rock Lee (objective best and most interesting character) the MC
Fucking try and use an ounce of logic and stop giving everybody 50 asspulls each fight.
Make the series more focused on journeying through the world like the first arc (now possible due to naruto and sasuke not existing)
Spend more time developing side characters (now possible due to naruto and sasuke not existing)
Stop having so many jobbers.
No more reviving bullshit, actually kill off some goddadmn characters.
Of course the plot will have to be radically different as well as basically every arc after the exam arc was complete trash.
>>
>>157547346
I'd just make Sasuke kill Itachi with his Kirin bullshit and never introduce Susanoo to the story. It'd make the powercreep less ridiculous and give it more focus to ninja skills then literal dbz blasts.
>>
>>157552915
kishimoto didnt want anything but Zabuza
>>
>>157562696
>no fucking mecha sumo fights
Why did this ever become a thing? Why did he think that people wanted to see them fight in not-robots? Naruto ultimately built it's success on some fairly good shounen fights.
>>
Wits win the battles instead of OP mahou
>>
>>157547346
Shikamaru is the main character
Ino love interest
Chouji fucks Sakura
>>
>>157547346
go full ninja scroll and only have adult ninjas.
>>
File: maken nudols.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
maken nudols.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>157562611
>involve cooking ninjas
honestly I do really enjoy rock lee's spinoff and the sol fillers, and better fillers more, but goddamn that episode was something incredible
>>
File: gfhdfs.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gfhdfs.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>157564908
It was a very informative episode of the proper method for preparing ramen.
>>
>>157547346
Remove Sasuke.
>>
Give it impact. That first arc was good. Sasuke should have died at the end of it. And the tone should have been how shit the world is while keeping some positives. Remove Sakura from a main character roll improve naruto. The squad with sasuke's death would be hinata, naruto and shikamaru after a series of another issues.
>>
This threads horrible ideas are actually making me appreciate Kishimoto.
>>
>>157547760
>Remove the Mangekyo Sharingan
no, remove Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
>>
File: 001244342.jpg (74KB, 680x385px) Image search: [Google]
001244342.jpg
74KB, 680x385px
Why not just end a fucking villain's arc before start another? The Pain's fight was so good and so well done, but then he just throw all the unfulfilled arcs and begins a war, that was just a desperate way of finish a shonen.
>>
What if Konan just destroyed the Rinnegan instead of making super elaborate 4D trap that didn't work anyway?
>>
>>157559120
>Make ninjas more like mainstream ninjas
naruto was cool because of their original take on ninjas though
>>
>>157563185
They should just keep the Susano'o Itachis thing that nobody else can use.
>>
>>157566101
>hinata, naruto and shikamaru
holy shit that would actually be awesome
>>
>>157547346
Make Ino main character so we could have a lot of hentai with her.
>>
Remove team 7.
Make team 8 the main team. With Kiba as MC, you'll get Naruto without all the unnecessary and tedious emotional baggage.
>>
Leve it mostly as it is, but scale the power levels way down. That way all the characters are relevant, not just Naruto and Sasuke.
>>
Friendly reminder that Kishimoto said Sasuke was his favorite character in one of the volume extras.
>>
>>157547346
Hinata on Team 7 instead of Sakura. Manga saved.
>>
>>157547853
>Remove Sakura
>Give it a consistent theme instead of "There's more to life than being born special... wait, no there isn't"
These
Also, Sasuke stays dead after Haku kills him. Haku defeats, but doesn't kill, Naruto despite the kyuubi form (because heck, even sasuke can beat that form later on). Kakashi quickly and easily defeats Zabuza, then Kakashi fights Haku and manages to win just barely.
The bridge then gets called the great Kakashi Bridge.
Oh yeah, since Sakura never happened they need a new team member. Let's say hinata. Kiba just doesn't exist because he's useless, and Shino gets put in shikamarus team. Ino also doesn't exist.
During the fight with Zabuza, hinata would assist Kakashi using her byakugan making the fight easier.

After they return to the village, Sasuke might get replaced by a new character, maybe another Uchiha survivor who doesn't have autism
>>
File: 1495507489275.jpg (44KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1495507489275.jpg
44KB, 500x636px
>>157547346
"Listen dude, you're not Togashi. Don't try be like Togashi, cuz you'll never succeed. Try to be yourself man! I promise it'll work out."
>>
File: Ninja.jpg (111KB, 736x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja.jpg
111KB, 736x1110px
>>157547346
Kakashi gets a wife and child who appear in Boruto.

Come at me!
>>
>>157560709
>Naruto and Ino could pass for family.
Are you in some alternate-world /a/ where eromanga sensei isn't popular?
>>
>>157547346
Give naruto red hair instead of blonde
>>
File: FILE5018.jpg (186KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
FILE5018.jpg
186KB, 600x836px
Boom. Done.
>>
>>157547346
Make it a manga about Ramen
>>
Dont have pain revive everyone that he killed, done.
>>
Kill Kishimoto's parents.
Naruto now becomes discount Batman.
>>
>>157547346
the most importan one: not give the anime to pierrot and tell his editors to shut the fuck up if they think any of these ideas arent good for the manga

make naruto kill sasuke after realizing theres no shit as "i have to bring my friend back to the village, i promised".

keep the itachi motives to kill his entire clan, make him look like the villian and not an antiheroe bullshit

reduce flashbacks as much as possible and unnecesary chapters. take out all those stories about ninja that nobody cares about during the war and other arcs. kill chouji for being a useless piece of shit during the whole manga.

make sakura get in love in naruto, but make naruto fell in love slowly with hinata instead of making that stupid movie.

reduce fight between sasori, sakura and grandma.

kill orochimaru and make a hokage danzo arc as this guy said. >>157561179

and desist of making boruto.
>>
>>157569699
instead of making boruto,, he should have made an alternate gaiden with this story
>>
I make Sasuke and Itachi girls first and foremost.
Also Naruto is no longer ninja jesus, though he still can be the 4ths orphaned son. He actually has to use hard work to succeed, though. No sage mode bullshit, and he also actually loses the Kyubi during the Pain arc and doesn't get it back for the remainder of the series. He rescues it from Pain and sets it free once it becomes more agreeable and stops being a dick. It then helps everyone in Konoha and not just ninja jesus Naruto.
Also let's make Kiba, Shino, Kabuto, Rock Lee, and Neji girls too. Let's also make the Kyubi a girl too. Choji and Shikamaru are good.
From there it becomes a good battle shonen harem.
>>
>>157556471
Neji is irrelevant cuck
>>
Naruto,Hinata,Shikamaru new team 7.
>>
>>157569699
Oh fuck...this literally just became the best time line. It makes sense to me, at least.
>>
>>157569699
Seriously, Neji should've been in Kakashi's team, while Naruto in Gai's.
>>
File: Maka_Laughing.gif (241KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Maka_Laughing.gif
241KB, 400x225px
>>157569699
>Rock Lee runs away and practices Ninjutsu with Orochimaru
>Guy comes with Naruto and Hintata to "rescue" Lee and teach him that he's not supposed to break the status quo
>gets dragged back to Konoha because he still fails at using Ninjutsu in the VoTE battle
>forced to forever be second banana to ninja jesus and watch while Hinata slobbers on his ninja scroll as they all enter puberty together
>>
>"Lol, let's just remove Sakura and replace her with muh waifu Hinata!"

You faggots need to be hung. For real.
>>
>>157570567
>Let's keep muh tsundere waifu and not replace her with a character that's been pretty well written for what time she's been allotted and has an infinitely more interesting backstory
Who really needs to be hung?
>>
>>157570609
>Hinata.
>Pretty well written.

Yes, that "Naruto-kun!" is so deep!
>>
>>157560816
nice
>>
>>157570668
>Yes, that "Sasuke-kun" is so deep!
what is your point?
>>
>>157570704
So there is no difference in replacing one with another.
>>
>>157570807
One of them has more motivation and more fleshed out background for her actions than the other.
>>
>>157570824
This. Hinata may not have been the most developed character, but given that she was in a supporting role and not part of the main cast that's to be expected. Yet, she still shits on Sakura as a character despite this. In a main character role, the difference would be even more astounding.
>>
>>157570824
>"I want Naruto-kun to impregnate me!"
>"I was considered very weak growing up! I don't want to be anymore so Naruto can impregnate me!"

>>157570878
Not true, Hinatafag. Hinata is bland as shit. She's only good in small doses.
>>
>>157547346
Sarada a cute
>>
>>157547346
Remove the mangekyo sharingan.
Remove senju-uchiha ancestoral wars and make naruto and sasuke nothing special in the grand scheme of things.
Hand signs stay in the entire series.
Secret genetic only jutsu are only a little bit more powerful than regular jutsu
make rock lee secondary protagonist with a real story in shippuden as well instead of sasuke cock sucking.
Hard work>talent every time lesson instead of making neji right all along
>>
>>157570909
hinata sacrificed herself to pain so naruto could live, and that's more than any other female did the entire series.
All other females just broke down and cried
>>
>>157547346
500 episodes of Sarada porn.
>>
>>157571001
>and that's more than any other female did the entire series.
>All other females just broke down and cried

This delusion...
>>
Remove the Chunin exams so I don't drop the series out of boredom 15 years ago and never looked back
>>
>There are people that unironcally wouldn't remove Hinata from existance
Now wait, I am not a Sakurafag, but how can you say Sakura was bad written and have her removed while being completely fine with Hinata? She's just as bad as Sakura, maybe even worse.
>>
>>157571045
>delusion
who cares anyway. Kishimoto can't write females worth shit. I probably only liked hinata before because I wanted a submissive waifu as a teenager.

>>157569699
best timeline. This should be Gai's team.
Meanwhile neji, sasuke and someone else should be kakashi's team.
>>
File: lee kicks gaara.gif (2MB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
lee kicks gaara.gif
2MB, 500x324px
>>157571065
>>157571065
remove chunin exams
>>
>>157570909
There's a whole back story to the Hyuga clan as a whole, her rivalry with her younger sister, tension with Neji, and the situation with her father. Her position as byakugan princess. He desire to become stronger for herself in addition to Naruto giving her drive...

All Sakura in comparison had was an obsession with Sasuke, competition with Ino for #1 Sasuke fangirl, and a brief training under Tsunade despite being a main character.

Hinata shits all over Sakura for character potential, and even as an actual supporting character she actually outclassed Sakura who was a main.
>>
>>157571080
Because Hinata is some Otaku NEET fantasy.
>>
>>157571142
this.
Take away her love for naruto and there's still alot of potential
>>
>>157547346
zero filler in the anime.

Broad definition filler to include extended fight scenes, and most arcs not relevant to central plot.

Dot point summary of all story arcs, and included fight scenes, is actually an extremely intense series of events.

But they stretch this awesome source material so thin for run-time it becomes a crock of shit, and the filler just compounds it.

The Naruto anime couldn't have been the best shonen period, but the way it is, it doesn't even compare to its piers (read: OP, Bleach, HxH)

Pacing is absolutely terrible, but the central story is cool as fuck, and most of the battles actually have some really excellent fight sequences.
>>
>>157571080
Because Hinata had a backstory and things to drive her character and motivation. Sakura literally only had an obsession with Sasuke and a disdain for Naruto.
>>
>>157561187
>Sharingan is 100% about increased sensory ability and ninjutsu. No genjutsu.
terrible idea
>>
>>157569699
>2 energetic boys on the same team
nope

if you want to replace Sasuke then use Shikamaru or Neji
>>
>>157571248
>"NARUTO-KUN!"
>>
>>157571065
you must be the niggest imbecile in this thread. chinnin exams among with pain vs naruto were the best things in naruto
>>
>>157569699
Wrong
Naruto, Hinata annd Shikamaru with Kakashi
>>
>>157571394
See
>>157571142
>>
>>157571410
Not really. It was just the same trite shounen bull crap I had JUST seen in HxH
>>
>>157571857
>the gang eats ramen and sits around staring at clouds all day
It's be a good series as a slice of life with occasional battles, but that wouldn't go anywhere as a battle shonen focused series.
>>
>>157547346
Remove Sasuke
>>
im still baffled by how series about ninjas and shit turned out to be about some space travelling chakra eating ayyliens
>>
am i the only one who would fuck sarada
>>
>>157553388
kill yourself
>>
>>157552774
never knew he hates worldbuilding. I mean, imo the worldbuilding in naruto was pretty inadequate but I never knew that Kishi hates it specifically
>>
File: claudio exorcist eye.webm (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
claudio exorcist eye.webm
276KB, 1920x1080px
>magical white eye
>magical tatoo
is Boruto Claudio in disguise?
>>
File: Erza 1.jpg (35KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Erza 1.jpg
35KB, 736x736px
>>157555613
But if Sakura was written by the average gaijin she'd be pic related
>>
>>157569699

BEST TEAM EVER!
>>
>>157547346
Sarutobi's fight as the be-all-end-all of shinobi power levels. People don't get stronger than that.
>>
>>157575483
regular people didn't desu.
They called the old man one of the strongest shinobi ever and we saw him fight back in the chunin exams. The powerlevels had no reason to rise above that.
>>
>>157575613
But they did, so fights became mostly mindless and boring as a result.
>>
I did make an autistic fanmade plot a while back but I don't want to spam the thread so the main points are
>Team 7 consists of Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and Anko (Anko gets in front of Sasuke when he's about get his curse mark)
>Sakura, Yukimaru and Fu are Jinchuurikis from smaller villages
>Nagato doesn't revive anyone
>Kabuto only brings back with Edo Tensei former Kages, Madara and Izuna who is Madara's twin sister
>EMS doesn't exist
>MS only has special power for each character (Madara only has Amateratsu, Itachi only has Tsukyomi, etc)
>the Rinnegan’s true powers are the mix of all Nature Transformations, the 6PoP just had the powers the characters had when they lived (like Shinra Tensei is Yahiko’s powers)
>Nagato and Obito are the final villains and they don't manage to bring back to Juubi
>Guy can't use gates
>in the final war Rock Lee goes 8 gates against Nagato and they both die
>>
>>157576884
*the Juubi

oh and the final plan is Nagato's plan. fuck the illusion bullshit
>>
have naruto occasionally whip out his big fat dick and cock slap that faggot sasuske whenever he acts edgy.
>>
>>157547346
Either save Sasuke or kill him. Don't dick around with that mother fucker for 500 chapters.

Give Sakura more fights and let her actually matter so I can give a shit about her.

Nerf the sharingan. Mangenkyo can stay but other than that just have it let people see good copy justsu and predict movement.
>>
>>157569699
If Hinata was a focus character I'd probably just end up hating her. Hinata is fine in small doses but I'd probably just get annoyed by her deer in the headlights personality after 40 or so chapters.
>>
>>157577664
did kishimoto likes sasuke more than naruto?
>>
Sasuke is a grill and Naruto fucks her at the end.
>>
>>157576884
>guy can't use gates
why? He's probably the best character in the entire series
>>
>>157579455
I don't think he liked Sasuke at all.
But Sasuke was popular so...
>>
>Madara survives the war and says he's sorry
>to make amends for the war n' shit, he wants to help Konoha
>as a Hokage
>since no one wants to argue with a guy who can drop giant rocks from the sky, people reluctantly agree
>urban legend says Tobirama's head started to leak salty water when Madara's face was added to the wall
>surprisingly, Madara actually does a pretty damn good job, so everyone gets off the case
>every year Naruto challenges him to a duel over the Hokage seat, but hax eyes and magical cells too stronk, pls nerf
>eventually gramps Uchiha decides he's too old for this shit and retires
>he turns into a local grumpy ojii-san pestered by kids to tell them cool stories
>later he becomes Sarada's favorite grandpa
>>
>>157579783
That's ridiculous! No way would they forgive a war crimina-

>says he's sorry

Never mind.
>>
>>157547346
I want to lick her armpits
>>
>>157579518
because that makes Rock Lee's character completely useless
>>
>>157580138
But Gai is better than Lee. Kishimoto knew that.
>>
>>157580204
then don't introduce Lee at all
>>
>>157580204
>>157580333
why not both?
Guy has his backstory and shit but Lee can have the spotlight as a secondary MC like sasuke was.
That's how it was with kakashi and sasuke anyway
>>
>>157580333
Lee was introduced before Kishi discovered that Gai was a lot more interesting than him.
>>
>>157547346

▲▲
>>
make danzou a team 7 villain and redeem sasuke after he kills itachi

>>157547933
the sun kunoichi is better
>>
>>157555613
no, the problem is that she's a shojo protagonist in a shonen manga
>>
>>157580452
Guy's is exactly the same as Lee's, Kakashi and Sasuke were both genius and edgy kids but that's it, other than that their character is completely different
>>
>>157580758
Gai seems more knowledgeable on his beliefs on "Youth!" and has more connections to other characters (Like Kakashi, who's a major character, and Obito, who was an antagonist), Lee just parrots him and really has nothing to do with anyone.
>>
>>157580758
Jiraiya is the same as Naruto.
Why did they work out so well then?
Checkmate
>>
>>157559120
Wow dude I'd love to watch shows about poor farmers waiting for people to walk by and shank them. Because that's what real fucking ninjas are
>>
>>157580951
I didn't Guy shouldn't exist, the character and his connections is still the same, his design and powers are just different

>>157581106
powers and designs completely different, and even the characters himself ain't completely the same
>>
>>157580758
Gai can actually use ninjutsu. It's just that he's a taijutsu specialist.
>>
>>157559120
well the ninjas in part 1 were assassins that fought with speed and strength.
Part 2 was literally dragonballz tier with all the earlier aspects like hand signs and stealth tossed out the window
>>
>>157581889
*I didn't say
>>
>>157581889
Guy and Lee aren't completely the same either.
Lee is young and doesn't have the same confidence and experience as Guy.
Naruto, Lee and Hinata would have been the perfect team and Guy would have been the perfect sensei for them
>>
>>157581890
even makes Lee's character more pointless

Kishi treated Neji and Lee so wrong it should be considered a crime
>>
>>157582033
>even makes Lee's character more pointless

No. Because Lee's struggle is that he can only use taijutsu.
>>
>>157581982
what about Guy can use some gates but not all of them?
>>
>>157582103
I don't feel good about limiting Guys powerlevel but having Lee use the 8th gate instead of Guy would be good if Lee was secondary MC
>>
>>157582098
the Gates were introduced and hyped with Lee, Lee's character was solely based around pushing himself to the limit so his disadvantage puts him on the same level as everybody else

Kishi said "fuck you" to all of that and replaced Lee, the character that was supposed turn his disadvantage into his advantage, with a better version of him that can open the gates AND still use ninjutsu

this is just bad, it's worst than how Shino was treated
>>
>>157582380
*himself to the limit and put him on the same level as everybody else

>>157582346
well in my headcanon Lee would be pretty fucking important, even if not secondary MC
>>
>>157582380
Lee can use ninjutsu, he's just shit at it.
>>
>>157575483
This. By the time of the war, everyone is so strong you wonder why Sarutobi even became Hokage in the first place.
>>
>>157547346
Have him decide to end it permanently before Shippuden and give him enough breaks to sort out his ideas. Solved.
>>
>>157547346
Erase the concept of Sasuke from existence. Maybe make Hinata the other member of team 7 so that she actually matters once in a while? I dunno.
>>
>>157575483
I think the fight between Sannin or Jiraya vs Pain would make more sense since Sarutobi was pretty old in that fight so when he was younger he was probably stronger
>>
>>157582527
Nepotism. Hiruzen was a student of Tobirama. With the exception of Minato, all the Hokages were connected to a past Hokage or a Senju.
>>
>>157582474
"no". Nothing happens when he tries to use them.

>>157582380
Guy was always able to use the Gates. Who do you think taught Lee to use them?
Guy replaced Lee in shippuden but if you erase Sasuke and replace him with Lee, there's enough space for both
>>
Make Sakura addicted to cock.
Wont make the plot better but alteast it will be more entertaining.
>>
>>157582630
but wat would be the point? whenever Lee would do something it would be just a weaker version from what we've seen from Guy

why not give Guy his own set of abilities and his own style? I only see pros in this tbqh
>>
>>157582630
>"no". Nothing happens when he tries to use them.
Because he's shit. He can still use ninjutsu and chakra, he's just garbage.
>>
>>157582751
So no change, basically.
>>
>>157582764
*whenever Lee would do something it would just be a weaker version of what we've seen from Guy

wew
>>
File: 0082-016.jpg (424KB, 1064x1138px) Image search: [Google]
0082-016.jpg
424KB, 1064x1138px
>>157582474
No.
>>
Remove Akatsuki. Remove ninja-war.
Itachi is a DJ living in Vancouver.
>>
File: 1495268938472.png (612KB, 1024x441px) Image search: [Google]
1495268938472.png
612KB, 1024x441px
When do we get the next Borito episode? I'm getting withdraw symptons
>>
File: 1401398112300.png (2MB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
1401398112300.png
2MB, 2500x2641px
>>157547346
One of these days im gonna watch Borito just so i can jerk off to Sasuke kid.
Damn she has some fine pits
>>
>>157582871
Later in the morning.
>>
End the series after Pain's arc
>>
>>157582925
I wouldn't be angry if that had actually happened.
My chest was so full of fulfillment that naruto was finally liked that I could have floated into the clouds
>>
>>157547549
I would watch the fuck out of this.
>>
>>157582830
He "can't" the same way I can't play for the NBA. He's just shit at it. He can still walk on water and run up walls and shit, he's just crap at everything else.
>>
File: 1488334429991.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488334429991.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>157582909
>still so long to go till the next episode arrives
rip in piss
>>
>>157582987
>He "can't" the same way I can't play for the NBA

No. He can't the same way a cripple can't play basketball.
>>
>>157582987
It's impossible for him to do any proper ninjutsu or genjutsu. He can mold chakra and use it to boost his taijutsu and even walk on water, but he can't cast any ninjutsu with it.
>>
File: 1364178947070.png (62KB, 166x211px) Image search: [Google]
1364178947070.png
62KB, 166x211px
>>157583085
>>
>>157570824
>>157571142
>Hinata's background
>not Neiji's
That bg belonged to Neiji. .

Hyuga bg is only brought when Neiji is on screen and disappear with him. Hinata is only on the ride for naruto's dick since day one.
Hinata was just a narrative tool used as a kick/pet the dog to introduce the MC to an antagonist. Twice.
>>
>>157583307
she was still inferior and got defeated by her sister.
That shit would really be amazing to play out if she had replaced sakura. I would love to see her deal with the inferiority complex, rage and jealousy.
>>
>>157583307
That Hyuga background obviously belongs to both of them. Everything else he listed such as her rivalry with Hanabi and her status as a black sheep exclusively belongs to Hinata.
>>
What would you give to watch naruto all over again for the first time?
>>
>>157583662
A contract that states that the person accepting it so that my memory is wiped and I have to reexperience Naruto owes me a large sum of money.
>>
>>157556809
i can see this being an amazing 4koma manga after boruto ends. the title shall be something like "lord orochimaru please help us!!"
>>
>>157571121
Back when techniques other than Sharingan mattered.
>>
>>157583748
why?
>>
>>157579783
That would be a good ending desu.
I wonder how Madara will face against the aliens
>>
>>157584092
Because signing up for labor for free is dumb. It'd be different if I was being entertained or something.
>>
>>157547346
Keep it about ninjas instead of acrobatic wizards that can nuke people. Do something with Samurais maybe and actually use the interesting setting created in the beginning of Naruto instead of letting it all go to waste. Also maybe make Rock Lee the MC or at least make Naruto more of a bearable character.
>>
>>157583085
>>157583183
This is fanon.
>>
>>157547346
I'd keep almost everything the same until after the Pain arc. I'd have Deidara faking his death fighting Sasuke as he wanted to leave the Akatsuki and to give him some actual interactions with the Tsuchikage since it's implied that he's Onoki's student. Also, Tobi is Obito. He does none of this "I am Madara" shit. After the Pain arc, have no-one revived(Maybe keep Kakashi alive so that he can fight Obito). After the Pain invasion, Danzo assumes full control of the village and become the Hokage and this can be a good time to give Sai more characterization, his loyalty to Team 7 or to Danzo. The series also implied that the the Cloud had become the strongest military force in the world due to it's stealing kekkei genkai from other nations and with the Leaf village destroyed and weakened, this is the Clouds perfect chance to obtain the byakugan. Have an arc dealing with the remainder of the Akatsuki, then an arc dealing with Kabuto and his edo tensei's and then instead of having the awful allied shinobi war, we'd have a war arc of the Leaf/Sand vs the cloud with the Raikage being the final villain of Naruto. Also, have Sasuke travel to land of Iron to become a samurai instead or something
>>
File: 1492766308348.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492766308348.gif
2MB, 268x268px
Preview of Christmas Cake Hanabi and Eugenics Grandpa Hiashi just hours away.
>>
End it when Pain dies.
>>
>>157585712
Assuming they won't just reuse their old designs, who would be responsible for the character designs?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 303x166px
>>157586753
Ikemoto is responsible for character designs now. Luckily, the anime bases the artstyle of Kishimoto rather than Ikemoto
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.