[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much more of a Mary Sue can Yona become?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 08.png (440KB, 886x1300px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
440KB, 886x1300px
How much more of a Mary Sue can Yona become?
>>
She's right though. And Soowon can suck on it.
>>
>>157545006
Is this thing still about touring random cities and solving their irrelevant problems with a squad of bishounen or has something plot relevant actually happened?
>>
>>157545690
Soo won did nothing wrong
>>
File: 004.png (279KB, 881x1300px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
279KB, 881x1300px
>>157546092

That and Shanks rule 69.
>>
>>157545006
Lilli best girl
>>
>>157546092
Problems have been relevant for a while.
>>
>>157546837
Really? It seemed to me like the author had no idea what to do with the story after Yona collected her bishounen.
>>
season 2 when
>>
>>157546981
On the contrary shit has been getting towards clear directions with costant building up.
>>
>>157547490

Last year has been Yona acting like her father and fucking over her country like he did.
>>
>>157547849
Yona should retire to the countryside or a neighboring country with Hak and have his kids. She isn't qualified to lead her kingdom anymore than her father was.
>>
>>157547849
>story is about yona fixing huge problems and getting more and more politic influence.
>she has been only successful so far.
>Let's ignore the story and use it for my dumb /pol/ shitposting.

What's the point of being so dumb? At most you can talk about how you don't like the series, but this "fucking over the country" shit, while the storytelling keeps pushing her as the true hero her world needs and deserves, is pure and utter retardation.
You /pol/tards are basically the fujoshi of anything related to politic, for you everything exists only for your dumb masturbation fantasies.
>>
>>157548495

What the hell is wrong with you anon?
>>
>>157548931
he's probably got ptsd as a hilary shill
>>
>>157549105
I can't wait to see what you guys will talk about next once trump is impeached.
>>
I haven't read this in a long time. What has Yona's goal been after she completed her dragon harem?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.