[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 175

File: 1495380002986.gif (481KB, 500x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495380002986.gif
481KB, 500x290px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>157538819
Cus wanks off big muscular men for views godtube!
>>
File: 1495392751778.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495392751778.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
Leave Vegeta to me!
>>
>>157538819
that you're a faggot
>>
File: Broly God av.png (21KB, 100x71px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Broly God av.png
21KB, 100x71px
She meant she loves muscles and Broly's gonna replace Rumoosh as GoD of U10.
>>
>>157538819
Someone edit in a shakeweight to this gif, please.
I'll hold your hand if you do.
>>
File: 1494766428474.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494766428474.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>157538819
>What did she mean by this?
Handjobs.
>>
>>157538819
How much does she charge for handjobs?
>>
File: 1475084206977.png (3MB, 1873x1281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475084206977.png
3MB, 1873x1281px
BIG. BARBED. CAT.
>>
Torankusu!
>>
File: SS_Rage_Trunks.png (1MB, 728x971px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS_Rage_Trunks.png
1MB, 728x971px
NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!
>>
>>157539071

HI I'M GOKU!
>>
File: 1487822452409.jpg (45KB, 264x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487822452409.jpg
45KB, 264x392px
>>157539071
TORANKUSU!
>>
File: 1495464637243.png (900KB, 1652x858px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495464637243.png
900KB, 1652x858px
Stop porn
>>
File: Beerus wait.jpg (159KB, 459x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Beerus wait.jpg
159KB, 459x674px
>>157539035
>>
post cute
>>
>>157538819
Zamasu did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1495461622727.png (647KB, 850x870px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495461622727.png
647KB, 850x870px
>>157538819
You know damn well
>>
File: 1488934144997.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488934144997.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
>>157539115
No
>>
>>157539138
>>
>>157539138
sorry I don't have a picture of you
>>
File: 1477349820817.jpg (255KB, 650x812px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477349820817.jpg
255KB, 650x812px
>>157539138
>>
File: 1469923802795.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469923802795.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>157538819
Do you think she missed him?
>>
File: son family.jpg (244KB, 440x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
son family.jpg
244KB, 440x700px
>>157539138
>>
File: VegetavFreeza_RoF.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VegetavFreeza_RoF.gif
2MB, 500x281px
> Freeza is revived again for the ToP

Reminder that Vegeta will get the kill he deserves. The kill that was stolen from him in RoF.
>>
File: 1491336675062.jpg (145KB, 850x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491336675062.jpg
145KB, 850x650px
>>157539138
>>
File: 1475101955212.jpg (176KB, 614x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475101955212.jpg
176KB, 614x800px
>>157539137
Does he bottom or top for Whis?
>>
File: 1491336787980.jpg (135KB, 850x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491336787980.jpg
135KB, 850x767px
>>157539226
>>
>>157539225
Yeah, Frieza will definitely kill him.
>>
File: 1495132515768-1-1.jpg (35KB, 174x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495132515768-1-1.jpg
35KB, 174x439px
>>157539071
>>157539105

> Anime-only forms

Can't wait for Mastered SSB Goku in videogames
>>
File: Lc1rnod4co1_1280.jpg (187KB, 585x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lc1rnod4co1_1280.jpg
187KB, 585x412px
>>157539221
>>
File: 1491337338697.jpg (63KB, 450x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491337338697.jpg
63KB, 450x600px
>>157539260
>>
>>157539225
Vegeta was a bitch too afraid to take on full powered Golden Freeza, unlike alpha Saiyan Kakarotto.
>>
File: 1473044849275.png (282KB, 800x581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473044849275.png
282KB, 800x581px
>>157539138
hope it's not too lewd
>>
>>157538819
>What did she mean by this?
Cheap animation?
>>
File: 1491340234058.jpg (594KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491340234058.jpg
594KB, 1200x960px
>>157539293
>>
>>157539225
Times Vegeta killed Freeza: 0
Times Freeza killed Vegeta: 2
>>
>>157539298
>Gohan has more onscreen kisses with a filler idol whore than with his wife
>>
Freeza and Frost will team up some time soon

Also, Freeza will reveal in te middle of the ToP that Beerus was behind the destruction of Planet Vegeta
>>
File: 1492016850001.png (303KB, 500x437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492016850001.png
303KB, 500x437px
>>157539337
>>
File: 1473292693382.gif (882KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473292693382.gif
882KB, 500x281px
>>157539349
>Freeza will reveal in te middle of the ToP that Beerus was behind the destruction of Planet Vegeta
YES
>>
>>157539225
SSB' aura looks so cool here

I love how they did it in the movies
>>
>>157539298
g-gohan is pure!
>>
File: ourguy.png (109KB, 500x279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ourguy.png
109KB, 500x279px
>>157539398
Right
>>
>>157538941
Poor Angel went to the wrong universe.
>>
File: gohan cocoa.png (1000KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gohan cocoa.png
1000KB, 1366x768px
>>157539398
He is a slut
>>
File: 1452389749563.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452389749563.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>>157539413
Sp-spoiler that shit, Anon!
I'm ashamed this actually gave me a boner
>>
File: obscuring auras.gif (722KB, 380x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obscuring auras.gif
722KB, 380x213px
>>
>>157539225
3 - 0 when?
>>
>>157539427
It's not fair :(
>>
File: Videl.jpg (145KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Videl.jpg
145KB, 1366x768px
>>157539138
>>
>>157539469
>HOKUTO!
>HYAKU RETSU KEN!
>>
File: page069.jpg (193KB, 1076x1496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
page069.jpg
193KB, 1076x1496px
>>157539378
>>
>>157539497
Get rid of that disgusting bitch on the right, please.
>>
File: 1492179611678.png (448KB, 2164x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492179611678.png
448KB, 2164x514px
Favorite Angel?
>>
>>157539536
t. cococa
>>
>>157539536
t. Cocoa
>>
>>157539225
Compare to
>>157539469
Auras should become background when attacking. Look at this horrid animation.
>>
>>157539559
>>157539561
Who?
>>
>>157539540
Sour and Cus for me.
>>
>>157539386
I also hate how they added yellow outlines to the SSB aura in the anime. Doesn't look as cool.
>>157539469
>>
>>157539540

>1 Vados
>2 Cus
>3 Marcarita
>4 Whis
>5 Rest
>>
>>157539298
pupils look weird on LSS Broly

also delet
>>
File: cocoa1.jpg (150KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cocoa1.jpg
150KB, 1366x768px
>>157539580
Idol slut that wanted to fuck Gohan
>>
>>157539540
Cus>Vados=Marcarita>the rest
>>
File: page121.jpg (147KB, 1089x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
page121.jpg
147KB, 1089x1500px
>>157539526
>>
>>157539278
Not an animefag but hole shit are you retarded, anon? "Mastered SSB" is SSB without stamina drain, isn't a different form, it's like "full power SS", the old form but with less flaws
>>
>>157539621
I hate Gohan.
>>
File: dn.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dn.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
Why doesn't Bulma or the others ever use the dragonballs to address wealth inequality in the db universe? Or to ensure access to healthcare for all its citizens?
>>
>>157539680
Nobody cares about your shitty little village uub
>>
File: 1491405652452.png (1MB, 743x1075px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491405652452.png
1MB, 743x1075px
Leave the tournament for me
>>
>>157539060
Oh shit this pic
>>
>>157539540
Korn definitely
>>
File: page084_085.jpg (128KB, 1280x894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
page084_085.jpg
128KB, 1280x894px
>>157539637
>>
>>157539744
who is this Juice creature?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 585x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 585x652px
>>157539138
>>
>>157539746
what about it
>>
>>157539637
>>157539756
>>157539526
>page084_085
>page121
>page069
Link?
>>
File: CSGKDM.jpg (394KB, 480x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CSGKDM.jpg
394KB, 480x682px
>>157539608
>in the anime
>>
>>157539154
Source
>>
>>157539809
Its touching
>>
File: 3rf.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3rf.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Is Kale able to beat him?
>>
File: 1475101955289.png (205KB, 364x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475101955289.png
205KB, 364x421px
>>157539795
Reminder Beerus's dick is flopping about under that little gown
>>
>>157539744
what the fuck am I watching

yes I knot it's AF shit but what is it from it
>>
>>157539852
In a shitting contest?
>>
>>157539852
No.
>>
>>157539852
kale is canon while broly isn't, so yes
>>
>>157539852
Yes.
>>
File: 000.jpg (99KB, 1280x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
000.jpg
99KB, 1280x560px
>>157539821
Not that anon, but I know where he got those from.Don't let the name fool you. It actually has a ton of art books under the non-h section.

https://e-hentai.org/g/182250/1ef3b3a937/
>>
File: 40137335_p0.png (407KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40137335_p0.png
407KB, 480x640px
>>
File: Legendary SnuSnu.png (264KB, 540x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Legendary SnuSnu.png
264KB, 540x415px
Reminder Kale's gonna win the Cabbagebowl
>>
>>157539963
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 31_.png (407KB, 679x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31_.png
407KB, 679x960px
>>157539868
It's from Young Jijii's AF. Gohan goes SSJ5 after Ize (Frieza's son that thawed in ice for over 50 years after he was born, making him 50x stronger than Frieza) kills Pan
>>
>>157540007
Disgusting.
>>
>>157538819
She likes big muscles.
>>
>>157540007
Super Saiyan /ss/?
>>
File: 1495168153696.png (437KB, 1103x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495168153696.png
437KB, 1103x707px
>>157540011
>Gohan goes SSJ5 after Ize (Frieza's son that thawed in ice for over 50 years after he was born, making him 50x stronger than Frieza) kills Pan
>>
File: fembroly.jpg (238KB, 1266x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fembroly.jpg
238KB, 1266x1800px
>>157539852
Broly is a galaxy to multigalaxy buster, Kale will likely be god level which means she will be Universal+
>>
File: 1495458554703.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495458554703.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>157540067
and i need more!
BRING ME MORE FEMALE SUPER SAIYANS!
>>
File: 4483272-goku.png (914KB, 2775x3300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4483272-goku.png
914KB, 2775x3300px
Best boy.
>>
I unironically want Goku and Frieza to become best buddies. Imagine everyone's anal ragnarök
>>
>>157540162
>and i need more!
Anon please, your power level won't help you
>>
>>157540207
Yeah, but I wish Goten would get something to do besides being Toranksus fusion buddy
>>
>>157538932
Sick pic, guy
>>
File: 1491661031466.jpg (36KB, 362x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491661031466.jpg
36KB, 362x700px
>>157540153
Kale doesn't know how to turn super saiyan. One episode later she's Universal +

What training did she do?
>>
>>157540217
But why would Goku do that? Frieza killed his best friend and every earthling including his grandchild and wife before Whis turned back time.
>>
>>157539830
oh

well have some more
>>
>>157540052
He will get disqualified because of rape, isn't he?
>>
>>157539060
2deep4me
>>
>>157540275
Goku is a retarded fighting autist. As long as Frieza provides him with decent fights I don't think he'd give a shit
>>
File: 1486238881390.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486238881390.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>157540011
wh-
>>
>>157540282
Only if his dick counts as weapon
>>
>>157540276
Where's this stuff from?

>>157540282
More like they will win because of rape
>>
File: IMG_1447.jpg (299KB, 700x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1447.jpg
299KB, 700x638px
>>157539138

SOON
>>
File: 76c.jpg (21KB, 672x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
76c.jpg
21KB, 672x434px
>>157538923
tfw THICCfag
>>
>>157540368
That's outright fat. Thicc memers are the worst, stop rebranding your disgusting fetish
>>
File: Mr. Freeze.gif (1MB, 245x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mr. Freeze.gif
1MB, 245x194px
>>157540136
Yeah. In Young Jijii's AF, Frieza's race bury themselves in ice immediately after being born. The longer they stay in the ice, the stronger they get. Frieza thawed for 1 year, King Cold thawed for 5 years, Ize thawed for 50 years.

It's complete shitshow
>>
>>157540368
Obesity isn't attractive.
>>
>>157538923
How will Vegetafags ever recover ones he loses to Tumbler chan
>>
File: 1489611807468.png (92KB, 326x284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489611807468.png
92KB, 326x284px
>>157540368
same
>>
When will we WAN TAN DAN?
>>
>>157540368
"thicc"
That's obese, retard.
>>
File: 1491703029676.jpg (100KB, 850x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491703029676.jpg
100KB, 850x664px
>>157540255
If she's anything like Cabba then her base is already strong enough to blow up planets and stars with ease.
It's not impossible to imagine that someone like that gets pretty crazy in terms of power when you stack for example the 50x boost of SSJ ontop of that.
>>
>>157540423
I'll be fine.
>>
>>157540314

Almost all of Goku's friends are autistic former villains. Frieza fits right in.
>>
>>157540408
>Frieza's race bury themselves in ice immediately after being born

I actually like that concept
>>
>>157540423
They were fighting evenly when he was a regular super saiyan in the opening. She can't handle Blue.
>>
If when Kale transforms into Berserk Saiyan mode she will become Universal level threat, how the fuck will Cabba and Caulifa stop her?
>>
>>157540519
Call Goku.
>>
>>157540519
Your post is universal level retarded
>>
>>157539809
I really wish peaceful blonde gohan pre Cell fight got more screentime. He finally got away from his mom and all the studying and got to explore the region his father grew up in and have mini Dragonball like adventures that were stolen from him by the Saiyans and Piccolo.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>157540476
>I'll be fine.
>>
File: 18.png (1MB, 646x782px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.png
1MB, 646x782px
>>157540224
>when your wife has a bigger powerlevel than you
>>
>yfw Frieza uses terms like "spic" and "jobber" in the tournament
>>
>>157540580
?
>>
File: 1475096786797.jpg (296KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475096786797.jpg
296KB, 1200x1600px
>>157540368
>>
>>157540513
>goes regular ssj against her
>gets rekt because he underestimated
>>
>>157540606
Power levels weren't a mistake after all
>>
>>157540519
Power of love?
>>
>>157539540
Where is Cus's halo?
>>
Threadly reminder that SSB is NOT a form that surpasses SSG; it's simply an artificial SSG that can be reached without the ritual and doesn't truly transform the user into a god, but merely lets them have god ki for as long as they maintain the transformation.
>>
>>157540756
Um, read the manga sweetie.
>>
>>157540276

this makes me think, they should have sent trunks to another uni before Gohan died
>>
>Kale goes autism-mode and transforms into LSSJ
>Someone from /ouruniverse/ says she looks like Broly

Would /a, kanzenshuu and reddit Crash at the same time?
>>
>>157540843
>sweetie
>implying the manga is canon
Try again or fuck off back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>157540747
She wears it as a piercing on her clitoris.
>>
>>157540756
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
File: CANON YOU FAGGOTS.jpg (242KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CANON YOU FAGGOTS.jpg
242KB, 835x1200px
>>157540867
I really hope this happens.
>>
File: tantrum.gif (2MB, 275x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tantrum.gif
2MB, 275x222px
Buufags still
>>
Why does this Japanese cartoon for children have such good music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wofb0WqTI8o
>>
>>157540867
yeah i would for real cut a piece of my dick and eat it myself while livestreaming it if that happened, broly is as canon as ssj5
I am brazillian and i never once lied or backed on a promise, you can print this if you want
>>
>>157540946
>no argument besides muh headcanon autism
So I'm right, thanks for informing me (even though I already knew that).
>>
File: Mr. Freeza .jpg (840KB, 999x761px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mr. Freeza .jpg
840KB, 999x761px
>>157540217
>Neko Majin has freeza alive and his Son is a thing
> Goku is off training with Uub and Neko Majin
> Pan has Goku's Fighting Autism Freeza becomes her teacher
>>
>>157540918
>doesn't know about sweetieposting
>uses canon like a buzzword

wew, Pedro
>>
>>157540867
Super would probably be declared non-canon and worse than GT immediately. Normie sites would be completely unreadable for a week (nothing unusual there).
>>
>>157541000
>sweetieposting
You're clearly autistic.
>canon as a buzzword
Toyocucks are really desperate nowadays.
>>
>>157540987
>(even though I already knew that).

Imagine living like this
>>
>>157540999

Her father is a jobbing faggot. Frieza is Pan's daddy now, and no daughter of his will ever be a jobber.
>>
What do the nips think of Sydra? Still indifferent toward him after displaying his Hakai ability?
>>
File: 1493821448701.png (2MB, 1406x1021px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493821448701.png
2MB, 1406x1021px
>>157540946
Not a headcanon
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 700x957px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 700x957px
I want to marry Shin
>>
>>157541040
>imagine living being right
It's not all that difficult, anon.
>>
>>157541032
Ok sweetie, thanks for letting me know
>>
>>157540867
IT WOULD BE MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING https://youtu.be/XV_D1Y_YHlA
>>
>>157541082
You're welcome, thanks for admitting to being wrong.
>>
>>157540843
Why should a promotional comicalization mean anything?
>>
>>157541053
Pan is the key to getting the Freeza force back on top again
>>
>>157541066
>Threadly reminder that SSB is NOT a form that surpasses SSG

>This new form Goku and Vegeta achieve the strength that goes beyond legend

Mmm
>>
>>157540918
Manga was more canon than the anime if you were to compare them.
Now after Shueisha stepped in with the DBR department Toriyama has more oversight of the anime production so it's not so bad these days.
>>
>>157541032
Yey canon is a fucking buzzword these days. It doesn't mean "things I don't like"
>>
>>157541177
>more canon
I hate this fucking fanbase.
>>
>>157541024
>Super would probably be declared non-canon
Where was it ever stated that is IS canon?
>>
>>157539860
I don't think that's how cats work, anon.
>>
File: 1495371908487.webm (64KB, 852x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495371908487.webm
64KB, 852x480px
dis
>>
>>157540756
Nah in the anime

SSJB>>>>>SSJ=SSJG
>>
>>157541202
It's been stated for a while, sweetie.
>>
>>157541184
>things I don't like
Where was I implying I was using canon to mean something I don't like? I enjoy the anime and the manga, but the manga isn't canon. Where's your reading comprehension, you fucking retard?
>>
>>157541151

The Frieza Force will be U7's pride troopers after Frieza gets intoxicated with the power of good.
>>
File: 0geU6eY.jpg (203KB, 640x913px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0geU6eY.jpg
203KB, 640x913px
>>157539278
Fusion Zamasu has:
> Holy Wrath
> Lightning of Absolution
> NOT throwing blocks or Janemba portals

Goku has:
> SSB Kaioken
> NOT Mastered SSB

Black has:
> SSR Blade Dance attack
> NO regular SS form

Vegeta does NOT have:
> SSG

The manga will never have representation in the video games, except maybe Heroes
>>
>>157540867
>>157541024
Seriously? It would be funny as fuck. Why do normie db fans have such a stick up their asses
>>
File: wut.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wut.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>157541226
>makes claim
>posts picture that doesn't support claim
>>
>>157541240
YES YES YES
>>
File: 1494528873232.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494528873232.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>Universe 7 and the rests gets deleted
>Somenone from Universe 6 wins
>next 20-30 episodes are watching the guys from Champa's universe trying to restore the destroyed ones.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1476784110612.png (599KB, 875x807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476784110612.png
599KB, 875x807px
>>157541203
Just let a closet homosexual fantasize about blowing a cartoon cat please
>>
>>157541234
Give me a reason why it isn't
>>
>>157540947
Why has no one done pic related in Ultimate Mission X yet?
>>
>>157541176
>beyond legend

Which can mean anything

SS was considered "legendary"
>>
>>157541233
Do you have any proof to back it up?
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (101KB, 620x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
101KB, 620x551px
>>157541197
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.

Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Manga

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/11/30/dragon-ball-super-manga-collected-edition-vol-2-cover-art-toyotaro-comment/

Since it’s Akira Toriyama-sensei doing the original story, the manga has a slightly different approach than the TV anime, which results in a different kind of production. I hope you all enjoy that aspect of it for volume 2!! And I hope you keep reading!!
>>
>>157541302
>he hasn't read the latest interviews
That's on you, bud.
>>
>>157541306
>Reaching this hard
wew
>>
>>157539540
Cus
Marcarita
Whis
>>
>>157541279
At this point I just want a U6 spinoff so I wouldn't mind
>>
>>157541309
It's tying into EoZ you gigantic inbred retard.

>>157541311
>still using this outdated picture and outdated interviews
Toyopedros, everyone.
>>
>>157541250
Good because if Black ever had that dumb fucking eyeliner, I'd quit.
>>
>>157541266
>being this retarded
wew lad
>>
>>157541197
And we hate you too pedro. Autism like yours ruins everything.
>>
>>157541279
No.
>>
>>157541320
Nothing then, alright
>>
>>157541331
> no argument

Are you saying SS is NOT considered "legendary"?

Do you have anything constructive to add besides "lol reaching"?
>>
>>157541365
New interview only proves that Shueisha's involvement helped restructure better oversight only after DBR was established post Trunks arc.
>>
>>157541331
>hehe ur reaching because you made a point that BTFO of my argument
>>
File: A-OK.png (314KB, 639x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A-OK.png
314KB, 639x470px
>>157541291
A'ight, you do you anon.
>>
>>157541250
What is Heroes anyways, is it all stupid retarded ideas from the internet back in the day put into one videogame?

Why didnt they port this to PS4/Xone?
>>
>>157541269

With Frieza becoming the new U7 GoD after Beerus inevitably dies.
>>
File: 1495297644393.jpg (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495297644393.jpg
405KB, 800x800px
>>157541410
Thanks, love.
>>
>>157541250
That's because this DLC was made before the manga reached that point.

Chances are future videogames will merge the two, so we have a bulkier Merged Zamasu with a halo, that uses portals and katchin blocks in combination with holy blades and fiery balls.

That's what I'd prefer anyways.
>>
>>157541371
>no argument
As expected.

>>157541389
>someone who gets sick of the canon autists is autistic
Okay, Juan.

>>157541395
>I'm just gonna ignore the latest interviews and pretend I'm right
Whatever makes you feel better, Rogelio.

>>157541402
>Toyopedros still clinging to hope
Sad!
>>
>>157541311
>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Wow just like Toei

> Since it’s Akira Toriyama-sensei doing the original story, the manga has a slightly different approach than the TV anime, which results in a different kind of production.

So Toyotaro adds to Toriyama's script? Wow, just like Toei

What is this copy-pasta trying to prove?
>>
>>157541444
Stop ruining the thread with you autism, this shit leads nowhere and you'll achieve nothing
>>
File: 12313123.jpg (211KB, 827x1346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12313123.jpg
211KB, 827x1346px
He could kill Beerus.
>>
>>157541468
Just let the Tracertaro Pedros have their fun anon, it's not hurting anyone.
>>
>>157541468
>wow just like Toei
That is a quote about Toei, wtf are you smoking?
>>
Why the fuck are people still arguing over the manga and anime?

Most people like both for different reasons. Get over it and enjoy faggots.
>>
>>157541444
>haha look at me I respond to everyone and call the spic names

Bravo, based retard
>>
>>157541481
>stop beating me in this argument
Get over it, Paco.
>>
File: Cronenburg Turles.png (907KB, 845x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cronenburg Turles.png
907KB, 845x470px
>>157541413
Heroes is a fun game if your into that sort of thing, but how many people here actually like playing card battler games?

Here's a gameplay trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_23c_jERk
>>
>>157541365
Some movies also ties yet they were never stated to be canon so I don't see how super is any different.
And you still haven't posted any actual proof
>>
>>157541519
>>157541530
You two sweeties are made for each other.
>>
File: SS4 Broly.jpg (122KB, 1136x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS4 Broly.jpg
122KB, 1136x630px
>>157541413
>What is Heroes anyways, is it all stupid retarded ideas from the internet back in the day put into one videogame?

Basically. Pic VERY related.

It's an arcade-only game, which no one cares for except Japan
>>
>>157541512
Literally just one turbo autist memeing and shitposting about ""canon"". Just don't respond
>>
>>157541519
Butthurt spic detected.

>>157541557
>Some movies also ties
No they don't. Stop pulling shit out of your ass, Eduardo.

>>157541559
Die.
>>
>>157540756
>SS God SS isn't a form that surpasses SS God
>SS God SS isn't a real SS God, it's an artificial SS God
>SS God SS doesn't transform the user into a God like SS God does
You are objetively stupid, anon, too stupid to post here.
>>
>>157539540
1. Mojito
2. Vados
3. Whis
4. Marcarita
5. Cus

Everyone else is eh
>>
>>157541442
>That's because this DLC was made before the manga reached that point.

Doesn't matter.

DLC Pack 3 was released a while after SS1 Black was already a thing.

And they JUST announced DLC Pack 4 recently. They could easily give Fusion Zamasu katchin blocks to throw
>>
>>157541311
toyo stated in his last interview that toriyama doesn't write shit,
>>
Nekomaijin anime fucking WHEN
>>
>>157541598
>I disagree with your facts
Well that sucks for you, Alejandro, but facts are facts. Suck it up.
>>
File: 2f2.gif (116KB, 500x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2f2.gif
116KB, 500x300px
>>157541250
>manga will never have representation in the video games, except maybe Heroes
You know that Champa's ultimate move is from the manga, right?
>>
>>157541587
>No they don't.
Then care to explain how, for example, Bojack movie doesn't tie in dbz timeline?
>>
>>157541587
Really cute of you, sweetie
>>
>>157541654
C-can you call me cute and sweetie, please?
It gets me hard.
>>
File: IMG_0782.jpg (131KB, 640x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
131KB, 640x773px
>>
>>157541617
At Napoli Comicon he stated he gets Toriyama to review his version and it goes back and forth between them.
Either way regarding the Trunks arc it's way more legitimate than "even I haven't checked the final script, let's enjoy this together! (Laughs)
>>
>>157541651
Trunks being there. Him returning to the past makes zero sense considering there wouldn't have been enough time to juice up the time machine by that point. And before your retarded ass starts saying "W-Well maybe it's just before he left!", Bulma mentions him returning from the future at the beginning.

None of the fucking movies fit into the timeline. If you think they do you're stupid as shit.
>>
>>157541617
He rights the overarching plot or cliffs notes.

>>157541651
It wouldn't tie in because Bojack died with Planet Vegeta.

>>157541629
You haven't presented any facts. Only baseless statements.
>>
File: comedian.png (65KB, 232x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comedian.png
65KB, 232x358px
>>157541629
>facts
>>
File: Supernova.jpg (633KB, 2153x1770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Supernova.jpg
633KB, 2153x1770px
>>157541250
>Holy Wrath
Don't you mean Supernova?
>>
>>157541721
>Bojack died with Planet Vegeta.
This is the most autistic thing I've seen today.

>Only baseless statements.
They're only baseless if you're a brainless retard who's too stupid to follow a children's cartoon. Sorry to have to break it to you this way, Roberto.
>>
>>157541689
You're really cute, sweetie~
>>
>>157541730
lol no, it's Holy Wrath, a totally different move, anon xD !
>>
>>157539191
is videl's mom dead?
>>
>>157541311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti89i2EZjWE

>Working under constant time pressure with the anime
The storyline created by Mr Toriyama is a starting point, both for the anime and the manga, but then, each one of us works independently. Therefore, both the story and the timing are often out of sync, but that does not worry us. The possibilities of anime and manga are different, so each one of us tries to adapt the scenario in the best possible way. So there is almost no direct link between the anime and the manga.

>The storyline of Dragon Ball Super
I receive the whole story, but it's only a narrative outline. There is no dialogue, for instance. So I have to complete the story and sometimes divert its course, while keeping the main storylines.
>>
>>157541730
Tell that to Dimps
>>
>>157541724
>no argument
As expected from a spic.
>>
>>157541615
They usually decide what they're gonna do before they start making shit.

Considering they gave Kibito Kai katchin blocks to throw in Budokai, they'll probably do the same for Fused Zamasu in later Xenoverse game and give Black Super Saiyan.

It'd be stupid if they didn't at least give Black Super Saiyan anyways.
>>
File: Code green.png (126KB, 732x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Code green.png
126KB, 732x541px
>>157541690
>>
>>157541694
*(raughs)
>>
File: 1465524438105.jpg (14KB, 259x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465524438105.jpg
14KB, 259x193px
>>157541764
Thanks so much anon
>>
>>157540347
I have no idea how I manage to find all this stuff

>>157540570
imo SS preteen Gohan has the best design
I love his suit

>>157540846
He can't have nice things can he?
>>
>>157539112
MAI
>>
>>157541762
Yeah, whoops. Always confuse Bojack with Bardock.
>>
>>157541782
And how this shit disproves what Toyo said in the past? There's no dialogue in the basic script for both versions and Toriyama still works closer to Toyotaro (even correcting pages itself if he wants).
>>
>>157541782
>The storyline created by Mr Toriyama is a starting point, both for the anime and the manga
>So I have to complete the story and sometimes divert its course, while keeping the main storylines.
Toyofags BTFO
>>
>>157541560
I dunno, people really like playing those games, and I've seen some people in the states playing the 3DS ports.
>>
>>157541782
Manga was closer to Tori's vision until Toei got their shit pushed in by Shueisha and they had no choice but to have corporate oversight by DBR
>>
>>157541730
>>157541767
>>157541791
I think you mean Supernova (Cooler)
>>
>>157541853
only a ningen would make that mistake
>>
>>157541714
What about Fusion Reborn?
What about Wrath of the Dragon?
>>
>>157541799
You have to provide an argument first. You have been doing nothing but call people spic names and retarded, like a good little insecure brainlet
>>
>>157541843
Anytime.
>>
>>157541799
>no argument
As expected from an idiot. How makes you feel that nobody will ever buy your debunked headcanon?
>>
>>157541844
I wish he kept it during the tournament. I've always hated him in Piccolo and Goku's garbs and it really set him apart as someone who isn't fighting cause of turbo fighting autism or anything like that. He really is fighting to protect everyone he cares about. And the idea that he spent that time in a form that is supposed to be induced by rage very calm and peaceful is really something that makes me what this board would call a "gohan fag"
>>
>>157541893
>Fusion Reborn
Both Vegeta and Goku are dead but there is no threat of Buu.

>Wrath of the Dragon
I guess the only problem here is the Trunks's sword thing.
>>
>>157541844
Post more and save us from the shitposter anon
>>
>>157541250
Will he go half purple?
>>
>>157541893
Wrath of the Dragon doesn't work if Tapion takes Cell's time machine but that same time machine is used in the Zamasu arc.
>>
>>157539115
The more I think of it, the more certain I am that Gowasu is my favorite character they added for Super.

Or Whis. I love that fruitcake
>>
File: 1476915809964.jpg (236KB, 1443x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476915809964.jpg
236KB, 1443x2048px
That's it. Im getting sick and tired of DBS' inconsistency.
Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.

But in Super there is a huge one, and by huge I mean HUGE.

Everyone saw the last Tournament between U6 and U7. Including Zeno.
That tournament was dominated by U7 fighters, they DID WON.
Not to mention Beerus is way stronger than Champa.
So you can't say "ningens lost, but the Hakaishin is stronger".

Now how the fuck is Universe 6 is superior to Universe 7???

> If you would say it's TOei's fault, I 'd believe that!
>>
>>157541927
Wh-when I finish I'll j-just remember to say n-no homo haha
>>
File: SS4 Broly Rekt.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS4 Broly Rekt.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>157541250
You realize the Beerus chasing Champa move in Heroes is from the Super manga right?
>>
>>157541893
>What about Fusion Reborn?
Doesn't fit. Gohan is on Earth instead of on the Kaioshin planet and Goku references fighting Buu as an SS3, which happened after Gohan got almost killed and passed out. Shenron also offers three wishes and the Dragon Balls were already in the dormant four-month period after being used for one single wish.

>What about Wrath of the Dragon?
This might be the only one that actually fits, seeing as it takes place after Buu's defeat, but Trunks is never seen with Tapion's sword in EoZ or anywhere in Super, and trying to explain the origin of Trunks' sword in that movie makes it seem like it's taking place in the future timeline, which doesn't fit because everyone's not dead.
>>
>>157541250
>NOT throwing blocks or Janemba portals

The chapter only came out several days ago you fucking retard. Of course those aren't it.

And the other post already disproved you with Champa's ultimate being from the manga.
>>
File: 1495431067654.png (561KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495431067654.png
561KB, 720x480px
>>157541998
>Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.
>>
>>157541690
Cabba is very lucky
>>
>>157541893
>What about Fusion Reborn?
Impossible because Vegeta and Goku are dead but Boo is missing.

>What about Wrath of the Dragon?
Impossible because Tapion used Cell's time machine at the end and his travel would create another timeline (in which Hildegarn never was created) but we already know about all existing timelines.
>>
>>157541903
>>157541932
>spics still think they've won when they've provided no argument
It's not my fault that you retards try to dispute facts with headcanon.
>>
File: 1494974864395.png (293KB, 408x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494974864395.png
293KB, 408x747px
Ladies and gentlemen, your tournament MVP and new GoD.
>>
xenoverse anime adaption when?
>>
File: ... dafuck.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
... dafuck.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>157542066
You can't even pretend you aren't a shitposter anymore
>>
File: 1350093320690.png (249KB, 627x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350093320690.png
249KB, 627x395px
>>157541998
>Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.

What about when Piccolo states that for every moment Gotenks and him are in the time chamber hours pass in the real world?
>>
>>157542115
>anyone who disputes me is a shitposter
Okay, Rodrigo.
>>
>>157542117
That gets a pass because he literally corrected himself next chapter.
>>
>>157542102
That would be good onlt if the OC is a Freezy Pop or Namekian at best
>>
>>157542132
But when they leave the chamber hours had passed
>>
>>157541857
In recent interviews, Toriyama basically brags about how little he has to do in regards to the DBS manga.

"Maybe eventually they'll take over, I don't have to do anything and take the credit for it! (laughs)"

Not verbatim, but something along those lines.

The most he has said he's done on record was introduce a couple of jokes and re-draw the Champa Tourney.

He also INSISTS that Toyo includes his own OC, and complained that Toyo doesn't do this enough. This was from a much older interview, during the Champa Arc...so Toyo's practice might have changed since then
>>
>>157542140
Ice Goblin*
>>
File: Neko_Majin_Z.png (294KB, 440x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Neko_Majin_Z.png
294KB, 440x440px
Post Neko!

>tfw normies don't even know about him
>>
>>157542171
Post Super Neko Majin you pleb
>>
File: GT.png (157KB, 239x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GT.png
157KB, 239x443px
>>157542171
>tfw normies don't even know about him
Bitch you want obscure?
>>
>>157542147
No Piccolo states that what he thought was hours was merely minutes.
>>
>>157542140
>not a fem boo

Memes aside, I'd also like to see a human
>>
>>157542154
>In recent interviews, Toriyama basically brags about how little he has to do in regards to the DBS manga.
>"Maybe eventually they'll take over, I don't have to do anything and take the credit for it! (laughs)"
Pretty sure this was in regards to DBR watching over the anime not the manga.
>>
>>157542198
I think I might still have the manga scan of Neko Majin Z saved somewhere on my old hard disk
>>
>>157542171

>Uub and Neko Majin are Goku's students
>Frieza alive and well, even has a son
>>
Did trunks ever kiss Gohan?
>>
>>157542198
Anime when?

>>157542206
At least Neko is actually good and funny
>>
>>157542211
Okay.
What about Cell stating that Gero's drones got DNA from Freeza after Trunks killed him?
Cell came from the same timeline F. Trunks did. The timeline where Goku killed mecha Freeza.
>>
>>157542214
Female Majins and Saiyans are mostly liked due to waifufags, Humans are underrated, but yes I just prefer Frieza and his race.
>>
>>157541649
>>157542021
>>157542032

Champa was a special case because he literally had no moves in the anime.

Not the case with (SSB Kaioken) Goku, Black, and Fusion Zamasu.

DLC Pack 3 had no excuse to NOT include SS Black

DLC Pack 4 has no excuse to NOT include SSG Vegeta or Katchin Blocks (Janemba portals I get, because it was only recently revealed)
>>
File: NekoMajinZ.jpg (79KB, 447x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NekoMajinZ.jpg
79KB, 447x426px
>>157542276
forgot pic
>>
>>157541940
while I can tolerte him in Piccolo's demon clothing I can't stand him in Goku's gi
Goku's gi with Piccolo's kanji is an expection to this though

but I'll still stand by that his blue/green gi = saiyaman suit= kaioshin apprentice clothes> everyrhing else

>>157541955
I am not a mircle worker anon
>>
>>157542154
>Toyo's practice MIGHT have changed since then
So you see you have no actual argument huh?
>>
File: NYAHAHAA.jpg (185KB, 400x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NYAHAHAA.jpg
185KB, 400x240px
>>157542171
>>
>>157542311
>Champa was a special case because he literally had no moves in the anime.
>>
>>157542214
female Majins when?
>>
>>157542320
What is his power level?
>>
>>157539229
Depends on his mood, but he'll be demanding in either case and Whis will do 95% of the work because he's lazy even for sex.
>>
>>157542311
>DLC Pack 4 has no excuse to NOT include SSG Vegeta or Katchin Blocks (Janemba portals I get, because it was only recently revealed)
except for being made before these chapters came out
>>
>>157542206
Bitch do YOU want obscure?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRAt85Rdnp4

>>157542242
Post it and all is forgiven.

>>157542276
>>157542320
Anime never. All the Z babbies would cry about it not being muh serious edgy fight series.
>>
>>157542025
>>157541950
>but Trunks is never seen with Tapion's sword in EoZ or anywhere in Super
Original question was about super being canon so that's not really a point
>>157542058
>>157541973
Same for these. We know about timelines from dbs

Conclusion: DBS ties as much as wrath of dragon. This alone doesn't make it canon, actually the whole fucking argument is pointless I should have just told that for something to be considered canon you need statement that it's canon from author himself.
>>
File: B_1zooAUsAA9yQD.jpg (7KB, 204x162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B_1zooAUsAA9yQD.jpg
7KB, 204x162px
>>157542311
>The manga will NEVER have representation in the video games
>w-well except maybe in that videogame
>w-well it was in another one too b-but it was a special case!
>>
>>157542331
The Saiyaman suit minus all the fluff aka the Green gi with Black body suit is also preferable to me. I hated that after the tournament he kept the white headband with shades. I've always hated that look and it only made sense cause the tournament rules forbid the helmet.
>>
>>157542394
An anon was asking about movie timeline placements you fucking retard.

>you need statement that it's canon from author himself.
Well it's a good thing Toriyama has stated Super is canon then. Do you want to get BTFO some more or are you satisfied?
>>
>>157542388
>All the Z babbies would cry about it not being muh serious edgy fight series.

Only americans since their garbage dub and music made it seem more serious than it actually was. Early Dragon Ball is still the best, that's why Neko Maijin is so good
>>
File: The Z Gang.jpg (216KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Z Gang.jpg
216KB, 1200x900px
>>157542388
Yo, look at this Cell Saga art and tell what's wrong with it.

I'll wait...
>>
>>157542514
Why is Launch there
>>
>>157542514
Why is Tien carrying a female SS on his back?

I really hate that Super just gave up on Launch entirely because I liked the idea that her and Tien got together
>>
>>157542514
L-lunch?
>>
>>157542386
>except for being made before these chapters came out
The DLC isn't finished yet, and it was JUST announced

Katchin Blocks is a little over a month old, and SSG Vegeta is over two months old

DLC Pack 3 just came out a couple of weeks ago, and SS Black was much older than that
>>
File: Super_Majin_Ozotto.png (346KB, 538x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Super_Majin_Ozotto.png
346KB, 538x482px
>>157542388
Bitch, YOU want obscure?
>>
>>157542514
Launch looks off, Tien and Goku's eyes look off, also Trunks' and Bulma's hair color not matching is weird. And didn't Gohan abandon the white part of that outfit once the Cell arc started?

And Chi-Chi's outfit is what the fuck.
>>
>>157542349
>So you see you have no actual argument huh?

The actual argument was everything else

You cherry-picked one sentence (that I knew didn't count as an argument, just a comment) and based your whole response on that?
>>
File: oiuyhg.png (289KB, 593x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oiuyhg.png
289KB, 593x514px
>>157542577
>>
>>157542597
I'm still surprised they haven't put this spiky Buu in Xenoverse. Post thinner version, it looks better.
>>
>>157542594
the dlc done anon
bluegetto was announced months ago back when they teased all the dlc
>>
File: 1495451830880.png (175KB, 365x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495451830880.png
175KB, 365x353px
>>157539154

(laughs)
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 950x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 950x640px
>>157542388
Pfft, you think that's obscure? Here's a whole HOUR of obscure
https://youtu.be/v-6_4Fd-C9w
>>
>>157542424
Literally just ONE, Champa because he had no moves in the anime

Heroes doesn't count because it includes literally anything like SS3 Nappa

Xenoverse had no other choice but to look at the manga because Anime Champa didn't have a flashback fight
>>
>>157539138
>>
>>157542707
Pls no, not all of them at once...
>>
>>157539138

Frieza's mom is a 10/10 in England
>>
>>157542487
>Well it's a good thing Toriyama has stated Super is canon then
Either back up what you said with actual proof or stop shitposting
>>
>>157540455
I think literally every ss aside from goten and trunks were planetbusters by the time they became ss.
>>
>>157542683
>the dlc done anon

Source?

Why isn't it out yet then?
>>
>>157542742

Best mom in anime.
>>
next month Goku Black/Future Trunk's arc will already make one year's birthday (it started June 12, 2016)
holy shit
time fucking flies
>>
>>157542716
You realize one > none right?

They've used manga influences in videogames before, there's a reasonable assumption they will again.
>>
>>157542730
Holy fuck I'm gonna die
>>
LEAVE MONKEYS TO ME
>>
>>157542749
>saying things that have been confirmed over and over is shitposting now
wew Pedro.
>>
>>157542781

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION
>>
Searching for Neko Majin Z on my old hard disks, this was from 2004 - 2006 and several of them have failed since so it might take some time if I even find them, chances are I'd probably find it easier to find a copy on the internet again.
>>
>>157539138

goku killed this
>>
>Neko Maijin run from 1999-2005

How come nobody ever talks about it? Not even fucking /a/
>>
>>
>>157542808
Find it you attention-whoring furry!
>>
>>157539540
Mojito
Korn
Cukatail
Sour
Cognac
>>
>>157539540

Mojito, he's the next ningen exterminator, mark my words
>>
File: SSJR Trunks XV2.png (1MB, 1332x1503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSJR Trunks XV2.png
1MB, 1332x1503px
The rage is coming, y'all excited?
>>
>>157542761
>he doesn't know how dlc making works
they wouldn't show the characters or screenshots if it wasn't done
besides one month before the dlc comes out is the bug and game testing so everything works when it comes out
they are probably still working on the story mode
voice acting and animation
>>
>>157542837
Holy fuck this looks terrible
>>
>>157542817

holy fucking shit just checked its wikipedia and its true, how the fuck it hasn't gotten a anime adaptation? it is a toriyama work afterall
>>
>>157542653
I think he's partially owned by sega.
Same reason we don't get hatchyak in most games.
>>
>>157542837
That part when Goku spins at 0:15 gets me
>>
>>157542837

>>157542892
I actually really like Tate's fluidity when it comes to animation, and some of his art.
>>
>>157542876
Nope.
>>
>>157542803
>I-It's been confirmed million times r-really I don't have to back up my shitposts with any actual proof
Thought so kiddo. Next time research your shit instead of spouting memes.
>>
File: FriezaGold.jpg (105KB, 1132x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FriezaGold.jpg
105KB, 1132x651px
>>157542837
>>
>>157542806

Baby Frieza from Dragon Ball Heroes
>>
>>157542876
i am more interested in how merged zamasu will play than that shitty super trunks variation
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>157542739
NO HOLDING BACK, EVERY COMMERCIAL AT ONCE
>>
>>157542937
I don't think this is bad, to be honest.
>>
>>157542937
This doesn't look as horrendous but it's still pretty bad.
>>
>>157542910
Plebs gonna pleb I guess. If you haven't read it, do it now
>>
>>157542882
So they're not done then.

Again, they can easily introduce Katchin blocks or SSG Vegeta

OR at least SS Black, which is long overdue
>>
>>157542876
I'm hoping for Zamasu's abilities for CaC more.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 700x1024px
>>157542730
Holy shit that's cute
>>
>>157542937

Tate did Briannas transformation in case you guys didnt know.
>>
File: 1483576305547.jpg (83KB, 1268x713px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483576305547.jpg
83KB, 1268x713px
>>157542976
>>
>>157542640
>The actual argument was everything else
Except "everything else" is summarized as "it might have changed", no more. There's absolutely nothing disproving old interviews.
>>
File: 1494993948100.jpg (115KB, 820x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494993948100.jpg
115KB, 820x429px
>>157542837

virginia, what does the scott say about fridge's powerlevels?
>>
>>157542910
It was like 8 chapters between 1999 and 2005, not a long running weekly series.
>>
>>157542892
At least the animation is fluid and the fight choreography is good.
>>
>>157542761
Holy shit you knows NOTHING about the industry, right?
>>
File: freeeezzzaaaaa.jpg (125KB, 572x709px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
freeeezzzaaaaa.jpg
125KB, 572x709px
>>157543105
IT'S BEYOND 9
>>
>>157543105
>>157543155
Wtf I love Fridge now
>>
>>157542772
Like I said, special exception for a character that has only shown one move ever, in a manga flashback

They haven't updated Vegeta and gave Goku an anime-only form. And Black and Fusion Zamasu are obviously based on the anime version. Why do you think that is?

Hell, even all the special quotes in the game from Goku, Trunks, Kid Trunks, Black, Vegeta, Zamasu are ALL from the anime-version
>>
File: godly kek.jpg (33KB, 400x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godly kek.jpg
33KB, 400x389px
>>157543132
>>
>>157543208
What?
>>
File: all dlc.jpg (236KB, 1269x709px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
all dlc.jpg
236KB, 1269x709px
>>157543040
characters and story are separate
the characters from the looks of it are done
now they are working on the cutsceenes and the voice acting
they were working these characters way back when dlc1 came out
remember this picture?
>>
File: Nekomajins.png (37KB, 379x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nekomajins.png
37KB, 379x297px
>yfw they add neko majins and androids as playable races in xeno 3
>>
>>157543040
>Again, they can easily introduce Katchin blocks or SSG Vegeta
>easily
You don't work in game design do you.
>>
>>157543259
>xenoverse 3
do people actually want more of these games
>>
>>157543090
>There's absolutely nothing disproving old interviews.

Except that they're old, irrelevant, and pre-DB Room. Not to mention that newer interview paints Toriyama in a way that he's very hands-off and trusts Toyo to do what he wants
>>
>>157543295
If I get to play as smug pup in XV3 then sure
>>
>>157539540
Cus, Mojito, Whis, Vados, Marcarita, Sour, Korn.
>>
>>157543295
People actually hate them? I thought they were decent and fun games
>>
>>157543137

See: >>157543040

>Again, they can easily introduce Katchin blocks or SSG Vegeta since the DLC isn't technically done yet
>OR at least SS Black, which is long overdue
>>
>>157543295
Of course they do, that's why Xenoverse 2 exists with Super characters as DLC
>>157543259
Speaking of neko majins, do you think they exist in U6?
>>
>>157543259
Aren't those games considered terrible? Never played it. I want Tenkaichi back, but keep the create a character
>>
>>157543295
you know these games are very profitable, right?
i would very stupid just to kill the series since its a cashcow
>>
>>157543295
This desu
Xenoverse a shit, give me Burst Limit 2 already.
>>
when?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1136x640px
>>157542707
Does anybody know where this bumper comes from?
>>
File: 1345413388167.gif (77KB, 480x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345413388167.gif
77KB, 480x371px
>>157543070
Aww this poor retard still trying to fight after getting btfo
Have a smug Vegitto to relieve your butthurt
>>
>>157543246
>>157543265

Why don't they add SS Black in the upcoming DLC then? Especially when they could've in the previous DLC Pack
>>
>>157543362
Tenkaichi was worse then Xenoverse is.

Budokai 3 is still the best modern DBZ fighter we have.
>>
>>157543400
>Burst Limit 2
>not Raging Blast 3
>>
>>157543400
>muh Burst Limit
>muh Battle of Z
>muh Budokai Tenkaichi
Shit taste. Xenoverse is the DB video game series of the future, stop clinging to outdated shit that was mediocre at best.
>>
File: NekoMajin1.png (157KB, 207x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NekoMajin1.png
157KB, 207x331px
>>157543349
I would be happy if the nekos just get acknowledged in Super desu

>>157543362
Not at all, you should try at least 2
>>
>>157539278
In the Anime SSB without the aura looks like utter shit.
>>
>>157543406
Dragon Ball Z
>>
>>157543426
why does ssj black matter?
its just an inferior version of rose
>>
File: 1484694152184.png (461KB, 512x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484694152184.png
461KB, 512x530px
>>157543423
>>
>>
>>157543428
>Budokai 3 is still the best modern DBZ fighter we have.
Patrician taste.

>>157543445
>Raging Blast
>anything but shit
>>
>>157543406
Trunks and Gohan OVA
>>
In episode 11 Goku heals himself when transformed as a Super Saiyan God (red).

What happened to self healing god saiyans, Was that just a toei filler?
>>
>>157543453
>that was mediocre at best.
>defending Xenoverse
The irony.
>>157543445
Raging Blast was shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 115x114px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 115x114px
>>157543468
Hahaha, now seriously where's it from
>>
File: sankun vs frez.webm (823KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sankun vs frez.webm
823KB, 640x360px
>>157542980
>>157543105
>>157543155
>>