[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

Someone please tell me that the ending of this show won't follow this trend of making me angrier and angrier every passing episode.
>>
Just wait until you meet Ghost Banri.
>>
>>157516641
Ghost Banri was literally the best part of this shit show.
>>
>>157516641
That little shit is Shinji-level annoying.
>>
>>157516483
Are you in your late teens? If you discount the edginess from the gallery, the ending is fulfilling enough if you can accept adulthood a bit. I don't know how far you are into it but if you are rooting for one girl over another to be shipped you are approaching the story the wrong way and need to self-insert a bit less.
>the gallery is right about Ghost Banri being Shinji's long lost brother though.
>>
>>157517338
I am in my mid twenties, on episode 14. I'm rooting for the melodrama to stop happening without break. This show keeps teasing me with the idea that it's going to have the characters be honest with each other and talk things through, then pulls the rug from under my feet.

Main girl's "I'm clingy and I know that but I'm sorry" every couple of episodes is also not helping.

I just want everyone to be happy ;_;
>>
>>157516483
I can't remember what happened but I found episode 15 so infuriating I dropped it so have fun with that.
>>
>>157518072
Oh man, you're actually about to me Ghost Banri
>>
TADA
>>
best girl
>>
>>157516483
this sounds interesting
>>
>>157520731
It's awful
>>
>>157520731
it sounds interesting until you realize >>157520967 and by then it's too late.
>>
Linda should have won.
>>
>>157516483
The entire show was some kind of weird contest between Ghost Banri and Linda to see who could be a bigger piece of shit.
>>
>>157521993
Name one thing Linda did wrong.
>>
>>157522043
Name one thing Linda did right. She's like a Kushieda Minori that isn't happy just fucking over one person's life.
>>
>>157522043
Linda didn't give a damn about Banri until he finally found happiness with another women. What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>157522328
She was his best friend and understood him the most.

>>157522401
She didn't want to force herself on an amnesiac Banri, and only realized she couldn't bear to see him date another woman after he got with Koko.
>>
>>157522470
>best friend
>pretended that she wasn't shit to him in high school because the opinion of any other person meant more to her than Banri
>still kept leading him on outside of school, just enough to make sure he'd keep orbiting her

I mean it's partially Banri's fault for being a fucking spineless doormat, but still Linda is really a bitch. And she was never going to force herself on amnesiac Banri, she had no fucking interest in ever dating Banri until he actually started getting with Koko Loco.
>>
>>157516483
It's a 6/10, too stretched out, it should have been 12 episodes.
>>
>>157522328
Minorin is actually best girl though
>>
Best girl Chinami
Best boy 2D-kun
Everyone else a shit
>>
>>157522580
>best girl
>plays hot and cold
>goes on retarded pseudophilisophical rants about life while using ill-fitting allegory to attempt to seem deep
>all because she's too afraid to admit what everyone already knows: she's an insecure cunt

But honestly none of the Toradora girls were any good anyway. Ami was fine, but she was still a cunt in her own way, even if she was a funny cunt.
>>
>>157516483
Is literally better than Toradora in every single aspect, and that's not a compliment. Is made by the same author too.
>>
Koko likes Banri for wt ? Cos of plot she suddnenly falls in love with Banri despite she was madly in love with the blond dude for a very long time. Literally cos of plot they are together lol.
Banri likes koko for what ? Cos she is pretty that is it.
Linda x Banri actually have a past and relationship development. I think when u choose to forget ur past and move on is abit of a dick move and irresponsible. See kimi no nawa, they always wanna remember wt they have forgotten, instead of "oh, I have forggoten my past, new me new life fuck you all" lol.
>>
>>157522771
Learn to fucking type like a human being
>>
>>157522808
What did you expect from someone who actually liked Linda?
>>
>>157522771
please don't write like a retard on /a/
>>
>>157522734
I can't get over how everyone is in different clubs and have different friends, but so many romantic problems happen between a cast of 6 characters.
>>
Koko bes. Oka did everything wrong.
>>
>>157522401
Pre-amnesia Banri was a fucking unmanly crybaby. Can you blame Linda for not liking him?
>>
>>157522771
Yo I think you got the wrong website, black twitter is not on this website.
>>
Linda won that hot guy. Koko got TADA BANRI

Linda 1. Koko 0
>>
>>157526385
Oka is fucking shit. She deserved all that terrible things happened to her. Too bad because she's not that bad at first
>>
>>157520157
BANRI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07bqXuXF9U
>>
>>157530140
MY BOYFWIEND
>>
>>157516483
I'm so glad I dropped this show
>>
>>157522043

Didn't she let her brother marry a cheating whore because it would be easier than making a scene?
>>
>>157522771
the worest thing the end look like swinging they swapped partners i dont mind koko and banri but linda and blond is shit and out of no where
>>
>>157530109
You have shit taste blonde was trash and good he didnt get chinami
>>
>>157530449
No. She found the woman and talked her into not doing things behind his back because he wanted the best for her brother.

Either Linda or the woman should have told him about it if anything.
>>
This show was the shit
>>
>>157533576
>>157530449
>not mutually exclusive

I actually thought that part of the series was some of the best writing and characterization even though I disagree with the decision. It's also a nice red-flag to let Banri know that Linda is radioactive and she herself is ok with cheating if just the right circumstance arises. Beyond the shit-post, it was something of an adult decision and she supposedly "knows" her brother better than the audience does. Linda will carry that burden and lie on behalf of her brother in an attempt to preserve his happiness. It's not a black and white problem. That said, I'd personally tell the Fiancee to wind down the relationship and get "cold feet" and end it if she didn't want to be embarrassed. Once my bro recovered from a non-cheating break-up, or was in a better relationship, I'd spill that his ex was cheating on him.
This is the right play. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>
File: 1486490021397.png (151KB, 360x659px) Image search: [Google]
1486490021397.png
151KB, 360x659px
>>157516641
Did someone call for me?
>>
>>157532541
He's miles better than TADA BANRI, ehh but i don't care since I liked Koko too.

>he didnt get chinami
more like chinami didn't get him it's her loss. chinami is terrible in every way possible.
>>
File: Koko.gif (1014KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
Koko.gif
1014KB, 500x261px
>>157530262

I love Koko
>>
HER NAME IS KOKO
>>
>>157540823
SHE IS LOCO
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.