[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onodera Vs Chitoge wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

Who did you honestly support?

Onedorefags, why were you so confident with the odds stacked against you?
>>
>>157514750

Bumping this shit.
>>
Onodera was kind of boring, Chitoge was annoying.
Anyone who read the one-shot knew exactly who was going to win anyway.
>>
>>157514750
>Onedorefags, why were you so confident with the odds stacked against you?

She was best girl.

The way Chitoge won destroyed all interest for Season 3 it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1494149595257.png (471KB, 715x1546px) Image search: [Google]
1494149595257.png
471KB, 715x1546px
Dunno, I was a Tsugumifag. From the start I knew she didn't had a chance.
>>
>>157515092
She was too plain and submissive. I think only betafags wanted her to win.
>>
>>157515241
I was under the impression that most of /a/ were gumifags
>>
File: tidus.jpg (28KB, 475x343px) Image search: [Google]
tidus.jpg
28KB, 475x343px
>>157515241
>he didn't see the canon doujin
>>
>>157515092
>She was best girl.
I liked Kosaki the most also. She was a fresh breath of air in a series filled with girls who got angry/annoyed over the tiniest things.
>>
>>157514750
I supported Haru but I hate chitoge so I had to support Onodera.
>>
>>157515241

The closer she was to achieve anything was during the second OVA. All in all she was a coward.
>>
>>157515281
Most of us just couldn't stop eating watermelon.
>>
>>157514947
>Anyone who read the one-shot knew exactly who was going to win anyway.

This. The only suspense was on whether or not there would be a copout nobody-wins ending or a corny Chitoge-was-the-promised-girl-all-along non-twist.
>>
>>157515385
>All in all she was a coward.
All of them were except for Marika and Yui that were straightforward with their feelings from day one. Kosaki also tried to confess a few times, but would back out at last minute.
>>
>>157515323

DELET THIS
>>
>>157515529
>Kosaki also tried to confess a few times, but would back out at last minute.

Incredible how many times she could have won so easily. I wonder if she regrets it.
>>
>>157515570
>Incredible how many times she could have won so easily.
That wasn't the point of the story though which is why Komi had her back out at last minute. He had her confess when Raku already picked Chitoge. The cards were always in Chitoges favor since she was always meant to be the winner. I don't really see ending up with Raku as a victory though.
>>
>>157515570

She was too Japanese-ish, the chances they would throw themselves to a man are low.
>>
>>157515251
Mostly Naruhina/SatoSere/Sakura and anti-tsundere/pro other dere not named tsun or yan fanboys.

PS: Something OT to this fight, but kinda related to Clichekoi. Honestly, I found Marika the most annoying because of her overacting on her feelings. Just a sweet reminder why overly attached and entitled girls in real life are pretty annoying.
>>
Chitoge.

But in all honesty nobody should be happy with the ending. The last arc was a mess. It was really rushed and the last chapter made absolutely no sense. Some characters actually aged in those years while onodera and chitoge look the exact same..

It was a really shitty ending for a 6.5/10 series
>>
>>157515879
I think it was pretty good, something between 7 and 8. What is a 9 or 10 according to you?
>>
>>157515985
School Days
>>
I was all out of giving a shit who won pretty quickly
>>
>>157514750
I'm Chitogefag (mostly because, at least, she had a more believable building up to her winning Raku), but I suppose Onodera fans were so entitled with her winning because it was supposed to be a fresh air from a genre suffocated by the "tsundere wins" ending. Besides, the series was being published when, at the time Nisekoi was published, Naruto and F/SN ended with the hajidere girl winning. Naruto's finale influenced RakuDera fans mostly because Nardo was more mainstream.

>>157515529
>All of them were except for Marika and Yui that were straightforward with their feelings from day one.

And this is a clearly reminder why things that anime series portray as cute or endearing like being overly straightforward with their feelings are actually pretty anormal and annoying attitudes in real life. Girls like Marika, Shampoo or Lum the Invader Girl could be deemed as overly attached and emotional dependent psycho girls in real life.

PD: Did I get too carried away with my attempt at explaining things?? I was smoking some weed while writing this.
>>
>>157515985
Berserk and code geass.

I really dislike the current rating system of movies, games etc

In real life a 6 or 7 would be really good. But in these industries most shitty games and movies get 8 and 9's while they are actually kinda bad like some call of duty for example.

>>157516014
Although school days wasn't that good the ending made me "what the actual fuck..." So I guess it did something well
>>
>>157516260
>PD: Did I get too carried away with my attempt at explaining things??

not until here

>I was smoking some weed while writing this.
>>
>>157514750
I was a Tsugumifag but Chitoge was the obvious winner and the right choice in context of the story.

I hated Onodera, she has absolutely nothing going on for her as a character. I can't imagine her character if you remove Raku from her and I don't understand why people like characters like her.
>>
>>157514750
I was a Harufag.

She was a better tsundere than Chitoge and honestly fit the best with Raku out of all of the girls when they showed how compatible they were and how their interests were similar in the Haru focused chapters.
>>
Chitoge
>>
>>157516932
Haru wasn't tsundere at all. If something, she was more like the spunky mid-school genki girl. She was more like an imouto-type of character.

But true, Raku seems to have better chemistry with the most impulsive, spunky, dominant and/or violent girls. I can bet because he has a really stable, but dull life and need some spice into his life. That's why he felt more comfy and natural with Kirisaki (and Haru), because, despite all the fights and bad beginnings he could have with the gorilla, at least she gave him something to distract himself from his boredom and his exemplary, but almost forced attitude.
>>
>>157518192
Haru was classic tsundere. Started out tsuntsun, slowly grew deredere as she got to know Raku.
>>
File: klYjn7f.jpg (2MB, 1920x1874px) Image search: [Google]
klYjn7f.jpg
2MB, 1920x1874px
>>157514750
Was cheering for my wife Marika
>>
File: gl.jpg (244KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
gl.jpg
244KB, 1200x886px
>>157514750
The part when Raku picked Chitoge was cute
>>
>>157519156
This, best arc
>>
>>157514750
Doesn't matter. The true winner is Marika because she gets to have Y-san].
>>
>>157520650
Literally the best part of the ending. For all of Nisekoi's faults, I will always remember it semi-fondly because of that.
>>
File: Nisekoi is over.png (1MB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
Nisekoi is over.png
1MB, 1024x765px
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.