[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does he work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 688x720px
So how does he work?
>>
Eh eh eh epic meme
>>
King Crimson erases time while allowing the user to act during the erased period of time.

So its basically like The World, but without The Worlds only exploitable weakness.

Or you could say, it just works.

And thats still not the most bullshit stand in part 5.
>>
>>157511973

Picture a movie as its most basic form, several pictures chained together (never mind the sound and other shit, it is not important)
Now, a director can edit said movie and take out scenes from it, same with King Crimson.
For example, a portion of the movie where people went up a stair is missing, so they are at the top of the stair but they don't know what happen in between.
Additionally, and this when it gets OP as fuck, this director in particular can decide what goes and what won't go on said movie as he edits in real time, so he takes out half the people going up the stairs, but he keeps this one dude that went up. The results are on the next scene, A.K.A as present, but only the stand user know how that happen, while what the rest of the people on that scene were trying to do got trashed.

Basically it edits reality as it was a movie, If I remember correctly there were even movie frames on the manga at times referencing that reality was being edited.
>>
Imagine a movie, King crimson lets you edit the movie while its reproduciong
>>
>>157513916
>also known as as

Damn, I'm retarded.

>>157514108

No offense, but I see you didn't bother reading the thread. I could understand it if there 100 replies, but there were only 4. Kind of goes to show how weird discussions take shape on long threads.
>>
>>157514175
Sry, i am what is known as "a newfag"
>>
I saw this used before and I liked it so I'll use it again.
You start to walk up the stairs
King crimson is activated
You're at the top of the stairs, you have no memory of walking up to the top of the stairs.
The one who had activated king crimson had seen the future where you had walked up the stairs and activated it at the right time.
>>
>>157514350
Sorry Anon, but that's a terrible explanation.
It is simply like editing a movie, choosing what goes and what's cut, like some people already pointed out. You get to see the movie roll while he use it and everything, so much that it's hard to tell why people don't get it.
>>
He adds lag to real life
>>
Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff.
>>
Question: what's the advantage of this power? How does this ability help you kill people easier/faster?
>>
>>157514759

Nobody bothers reading the thread, I see.
If you decide your hit happens but before your opponent punches you the scene in which he hits you is completely erased, then Isn't that OP as fuck?

>>157514108
>>157513916
>>
>>157514880
I did read the thread. And others. I'm still confused.

Isn't a condition that whatever is skipped still happened? Or that the user can't change/move during what's skipped? Were they lying to me?
>>
>>157515029

No, there are instances where some things are simply erased. The real power is not just "making people forget an scene" it is altogether making something not happen if he wants it to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.