[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend steals your girl >suddenly you're the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Vicious.png (377KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vicious.png
377KB, 640x480px
>best friend steals your girl
>suddenly you're the bad guy for not rolling over and accepting it
>>
>>157510056

Well, there's also the killing people part.

There's that.
>>
>>157510244
Yeah, like Spike hasn't ever killed anyone himself.
>>
>>157510056
Julia wanted to be with Spike, fuck off
>>
>>157511518
He didn't try to kill Vicious.
>>
>>157511838
Chad apologists get out of my board
>>
>>157511838
Trashy whore getting in-between a bromance and ruining it forever. Bitches were a mistake.
>>
>>157514025
This? All those flashbacks images of them? Vicious is legit smiling and happy, and then stacy wants another dick and bam, he never smiles again.
>>
>>157510056
>Spike and Vicious were the next in line to be boss
>Spike was more likely to be selected
>Vicious sent assassins after Spike
>Spike fought them off, injured and not knowing Vicious sent them, he went to the nearest safe place.
>Julias
>They fell in love and eventually Spike found out his best friend tried to kill him
>So they plan to flee together

This was all revealed in an interview with the creators, although I'm not sure if it was the original story or they were trying to makes Spikes actions more justified.
Either, Or... Its canon now.
>>
>>157516721
Doesn't seem believable. It doesn't fit at all with what is shown; the love triangle also doesn't make sense if he a Julia only meet after Vicious tries to kill Spike.
>>
>>157517086
>It doesn't fit at all with what is shown; the love triangle also doesn't make sense if he a Julia only meet after Vicious tries to kill Spike.
Yes, it does. Just in a different way.
>>
Spike and Faye are the OTP
>>
>>157517264
They'd never work out.
>>
>>157516721
Wasn't Spike going on a job for the syndicate and got wounded? There's nothing to indicate that the gunfight he was injured in and the gunfight he presumably went to go have weren't one and the same.
>>
>>157517249
But Julia is seen with Spike and Vicious together, and Spike's "seeing Julia behind my back again" line makes no sense if Vicious didn't know what was up with those two if they only met only after the assassination attempt.
>>
>>157517086
No, Spike knows about Julia. He just wasn't in love with her until he was forced to stay their due to his injuries.
I feel like this information kinda helps wraps things up... You can see Vicious doing this, he betrayed boobie-guy easily enough and it makes more sense for Spike, since he's shown to be a pretty loyal guy.
>>
>>157517391
Well yeah, Spike's dead and all
>>
File: 1457421244088.jpg (157KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1457421244088.jpg
157KB, 884x902px
>>157517601
>>
>>157510056
>literally Sephiroth
>>
>>157517494
It wasn't revealed like this in the anime, which is why I find it weird. This all came out during an interview with the creators. I honestly think that it wasn't their intention originally but they changed things after the anime was done to make Spike more of a hero and Vicious more of a villain. ...unless its in the manga, which I haven't read.
>>
>>157517249
At no point is succession even mentioned in the flashbacks. That whole angle depends on some outside information, which sounds more like hearsay. What was shown is the relationships between, Spike, Vicious and Julia. So it seems reasonable to assume that this is where the conflict lay, not gang politics.
>>
>>157517561
I'm not to big of a fan with this info, simply because Spike comes off as unsympathetic.
I always thought he was hitman who was trying to leave the lifestyle behind, but this new info makes it that Spike was forced out of it, without any choice of his own.
It makes the meeting with Vicious at the church make no sense, since Spike says he wasn't a killer any more, and Vicious getting pretty pissed off as if it was a betrayal.
>>
>>157517561
To me, it makes more sense that Julia seeing Spike behind Vicious' back. Spike had a plan for him and Julia to escape Mars, but Vicious finds out (this whole bit is pretty explicit in the flashbacks). Spike fakes his death, but Julia doesn't come along; so Spike becomes a roaming bounty hunter.
>>
>>157517601
Hasn't Watanabe commented on that leaving it sort of open-ended, practically Schrodinger's bounty-hunter?

Spike and Faye were characters written to be polar opposites. Spike's stuck in the past, Faye has no past. They constantly clash and annoy each other, Faye mostly just uses the crew for her own goals, Spike was purely focused on his past and didn't really care for others even harming his relationship with Jet several times.

Bebop kinda failed to really give its adult female characters some decent backbone. If anyone would be a viable, non-volatile option for Spike it'd be pic related. Unfortunately she was movie-exclusive, but she seemed to be the one character that really empathized with and understood Spike, and he was able to open up to her and worked well with her. Spike's stuck in the past, but she probably could have had a chance to give him more of a connection to the present.
>>
>>157518429
Oh fuck. You just reminded me that ive never seen the movie. Im going to go rectify that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.