[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: fishman.png (428KB, 968x448px) Image search: [Google]
fishman.png
428KB, 968x448px
Reminder, only 4 days have passed since the end of the fishman island arc and the current arc.
>>
>>157485956
That's bullshit
>>
I wish that jap fuck would make an OP board so you faggots could fuck right off.
>>
She must have a lot of tea parties. At least one per week.
>>
>>157485956
it's more than 2 weeks actually.
>>
How much time has passed from Luffy leaving his village to timeskip?
>>
>>157486805
Like one week
>>
>>157486805
it's impossible to tell exactly because there's a lot of 'several days' and shit, but something like 2-6 months.
>>
>>157485956
I honestly have no idea how something with this horrible pacing remains popular. I didn't want to drop it but I just couldn't slog through it anymore
>>
>>157486805
whole of Alabasta took about 3 days
skypiea is about 2 days
water 7 is about 5 days
so about a month for luffy to grow from some literal fucking nobody that pretends to be a pirate to 300M berry bigshot knocking off warlords and vice admirals left and right
>>
hype for how buggy will bullshit his way into becoming a yonko

best bet is big mom fall being credited to him for some reason
>>
File: timetravel.png (599KB, 769x773px) Image search: [Google]
timetravel.png
599KB, 769x773px
>>157485956
they hax time
>>
>>157487410
That's what OP would be like with fast travel
>>
File: one piece beartato 2.png (47KB, 353x384px) Image search: [Google]
one piece beartato 2.png
47KB, 353x384px
>>157487410
>>157488035
Yeah, assuming that the world of One Piece is about the size of Earth, we'd have to estimate how long it would take a galleon to traverse half the globe to get a bare minimum.
>>
>>157487142
the OP is liying, it passed more than 4 days.

also the pace is perfectly fine, its just that the world is that huge, rushing things would destroy the series
>>
>>157489870
There's 3 days between Zou and WCI. It's way more than that.
>>
>>157486006
That's because it IS bullshit; it's a different tea party. Remember, Sanji's wanted poster hadn't been updated until after Dressrosa, so they couldn't have been planning the wedding until after that. Plus the time passed on Dressrosa/post battle, the week travel between Dressrosa and Zou, the week travel between Zou and Totto land... this thread just started on low effort bait.
>>
>>157485956
I assume Big Mom agreed to postpone the party until FI delivers the candy they promised.
>>
>>157485956
I thought it took them a week to get from Dressrosa to Zou
>>
>>157491735
It did, OP is wrong. I'd say it's been about 2 or 3 weeks since Fishman Island.
>>
>>157486805
Not very long. If you think about it, Franky and Brook barely know anyone, and then they spent 2 years apart.
>>
>>157487142
I can't imagine you find very much enjoyment in watching ANY anime or reading any manga if the pacing alone throws you off.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.