[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy tail.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: shit.jpg (207KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
207KB, 1170x658px
Fairy tail.
>>
>>157439617
It's shit.
>>
>>157439617
Is finally ending.
>>
Finally, it's ending.
>>
File: Natsu's_image.png (233KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Natsu's_image.png
233KB, 420x420px
>>157439617
'I will get my ass beaten to a near death state and then i will scream like a retard and somehow overpower my foe' Because memories.
>>
File: Lucy_in_Tartaros_arc.png (347KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy_in_Tartaros_arc.png
347KB, 469x469px
>>157439617
'Hi I'm the super useless dickbait. The redhead and I will make sure this pile of shit gets plenty of figures to sell to disgusting people online'
>>
>Natsu, you can't do jack shit against me now, I got this power that was asspulled last chapter for myself, I'm basically God now !
>But do you have friends ?
Nice final battle Mashima
>>
>>157439617
Why does this exist?
>>
How did this shit become popular?
>>
File: Beaten_Laxus.jpg (343KB, 900x502px) Image search: [Google]
Beaten_Laxus.jpg
343KB, 900x502px
Who will win? A pink haired faggot with the hots for another faggot that keeps getting undressed or a lighting dragon mage dude person that has had a lot more experience and has long before mastered his skills?
>>
An infinite number of Erzas will manifest wearing an infinite number of Erza's clothes, causing the 4th wall to implode and it ends with the strongest team standing around realizing they achieved maximum collateral damage by destroying the panels of their own series. The guild will have to go into a shitload of debt to repair this one.
>>
File: ze_ref.png (106KB, 685x629px) Image search: [Google]
ze_ref.png
106KB, 685x629px
Threadly reminder that Zeref did NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>157439926

See ya .. BIG bro...
>>
>>157439841
But Laxus won, he just pussied out afterwards.
>>
>>157439926
Yes he did, he fucking lost.
>>
>>157439926
Pedo
>>
>>157439617
Wendy>Lucy>Erza>Juvia
>>
>>157439617

Amazing how this shit is about to end yet they still manage to deliver 0 emotion.

o look, natsu flame-punched the final boss with the power of friendship again, who would've guessed
>>
>>157439617
It's like the entire shounen fanfiction community got together and wrote an anime.
>>
File: 1489915286115.jpg (57KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489915286115.jpg
57KB, 500x386px
>two literally whos died to defeat the strongest villain
>>
>>157443447
>Ichiya
>Literally who
Literally the best character in this trainwreck manga.
>>
>>157443447
>Jellal is still alive
>>
>>157443447
Don't worry, they'll come back.
No one truly dies in Fairy Tail.
>>
>>157443611
>Ichiya
>Time travel chick

Oh speedreader kun
>>
>Flames of wild emotions

Mashima really knows how to come up with some of the corniest shit I've ever read.

Thank god this flaming dumpster bin has almost reached the bottom of the hill.
>>
So what are the last 10 chapters gonna be now that both final bosses are defeated?
>>
>>157443890
Fanservice out the ass with the last chapter being a full on hentai
>>
>>157439617
Awful show. As if Erza asspulling in every fight, the ending was somehow a bigger asspull than every single asspull in Jojo, combined.
>>
>>157443831
God I hated that asspull. Also what a disappointing ending for Acnologia. Mashima is a hack.
>>
>>157443890
I imagine something like Ichiya and Perfume leader never died.
Natsu and Lucy finally kiss.
Erza and Jellal finally hook up.
Grey fucks Juvia.
Mavis and edgelord die together after confessing their love or some fucked up weird plot thing.
Everyone in Oracion Seis apologizes for being bad guys.

Natsu probably does some corny shit.
Fanservice everywhere.
Last chapter is probably Natsu as the leader of some super guild or some dumbass shit that has no relevancy to the story.
Lucy cries a lot.
Everyone jokes around and has a good time.

How the fuck is this supposed to be 10 chapters?

I think 3 at most suffices.

Fuck Mashima.
>>
People hate so much this manga/anime.
But when i read it to me look like another one piece/naruto clone.
Seriously, what's so different?
>>
>>157444254
It's a clone of One Piece except with a worse setting, bad characters, poor plot, and more asspulls than any shonen before it. The red haired character, Erza, is the worst about that last point.
>>
So far this ending looks like it's really rushed and dumb. Maybe they shouldn't have padded it out with so much useless filler.
>>
>>157444254
Yeah no, just because its shonen doesn't mean its like Naruto or One Piece.

But anyways, >>157444294 said it well. Fights were always a letdown, powerlevels were so weird and too many BAD characters.
>>
>>157444254
It's One Piece with it's bad traits cranked up to 11, and it's original traits sucked out.
>>
>Ichiya stealing the spotlight to defeat the big evil
I'm not complaining
>>
>>157443890
>he thinks Acknologia was defeated that easily
m8 there's still a moment of all dragonslayers combining their power to defeat him in one final blow to happen. 100% guarantee that's how he's going down, no other way around it
>>
>>157444456
yeah that was the best thing about the chapter
>>
>>157444254
Yeah, I mean it's a generic clone of the 2, but it's stripped of any meaningful content and story. In One Piece there are very well developed arcs with good sub-plots that really help flesh out backstory, define characters, settings, etc. in Naruto there are some very touching and defining moments that really make the series have it's own emotions and feelings paired with world building and some decent arc structure. In Fairy Tail though, it somehow managed to avoid all traits of any resemblance of world building, emotion driving, or anything that makes a story even slightly compelling to read. The biggest fucking backstory we got in this whole entire fucking manga belongs to a character we see maybe 6 times. It might have a little bit of substance too if it wasn't asspull the anime. None of the characters with the exception of the side-cast get punished for shit, even though there was plenty of times where all of them got their asses kicked and they absolutely should not have got out of the scenarios they were in. And I understand plot armor, but the plot armor in this show was fucking ridiculous.

Fairy Tail is the perfect example of someone who had a great women drawing, great ideas, and some interesting concepts, but story wise completely lacks the execution of bringing all of these elements cohesively. I would like to see a manga where Mashima does only the art, and maybe someone else writes the story, because I never want to read his work again. They only thing that kept me on this long was the tits.
>>
>>157439841
This one was fine though. Gajeel was here too and Laxus weakened himself extremely with the failed Fairy Law.
>>
File: 1480319938012.png (279KB, 602x648px) Image search: [Google]
1480319938012.png
279KB, 602x648px
>>157444254
are you fucking retarded or just baiting?

im guessing you havent read One piece or you have dropped it after 10 chapters.
>>
I just want more cute Natsu x Lucy apartment scenes
>>
Yeah it's pretty awful, but it pretty much was what got me in to start watching anime so I'll give it that.
>>
>>157445619

>everybody always goes and crashes in Lucy's apartment
>nobody ever bothers to go to Natsu's junk-filled hovel
>>
>>157443890
>He thinks Acnologia is dead
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.