[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She wants to sleep in the same bed with you anon. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: _028.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_028.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
She wants to sleep in the same bed with you anon.

What do you do?
>>
>>157424687
Think about it for a second, you want to discuss what others would do to a virtual child in a bed. This is what your life has become, only you can change it.
>>
>>157424687
Lift up my covers.
>>
>>157424687
Say yes and sleep with her. Naked.
>>
surrender my bed, sneak one of my teddy bears out without her noticing, then go sleep on the couch.
>>
>>157425472
Who cares, everyone was doomed the moment they started posting here anyway. Fuck off back to 3DPD land if you care so much.
>>
>>157424687
I would allow it, but it depends on the fabric of her dress. If it's that thin and irritating texture variant I will ask her to change first. Even if the bed is big enough to make contact highly unlikely, just the thought of touching that dress distresses me.
>>
>>157424687
Sleep with her in a non sexual way.
>>
Cuddlesleep with appropriate amounts of headpats.
>>
>>157425472
Beats the delusional faggots that think they'll ever have a chance with RL celebrities. At least we are self aware of 2D barrier.
>>
>>157424687
Fuck her brains out.
>>
File: normalfags 12.jpg (319KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
normalfags 12.jpg
319KB, 900x627px
>>157425472
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.