[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Japanese trains actually do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Do Japanese trains actually do this?
>>
Do what? Have adds or PSAs? Sure. If you're talking about that pro-family propoganda or whatever you'd call it, I never saw anything like that when I was riding the trains, but then again I wasn't looking for that stuff. They did have a bunch of ads for the upcoming olympics encouraging people to be more friendly and touchy.
>>
>>157424555
I think he meant the overusage of cgi in a panning scene
>>
i didn't see anything like that between 2006 and 2012.

though they might have changed.
>>
>>157424577
>Do Japanese trains actually overuse cgi in panning scenes?
>>
>>157424555
>and touchy
Are they encouraging people to do more chikan?
>>
>>157425700
What else could OP possibly have meant?
>>
Yeah, ads in Japan love words. Is like a different marketing school there. You see these ads with walls of text on them.

Or are you talking about the have sex / make a family propaganda? then yes, there has been definitely and increase from previous years.
>>
>>157424484
おぼろづか建(設)
>>
>>157424555

I don't know if that's the best thing to advise given Japan's problem with groping on trains.
>>
>>157424484
Anime been telling you to reproduce since the 80s, stop acting like is something new.
>>
I hear its very easy to get loans and assistance with housing if you start a family in Japan these days.

They should also work on making the countryside more appealing average people, the "closer you get to the Emperor the higher your status" meme has really fucked up Japanese perception of country life and no man wants to feel like a "loser" because his career lands him job outside of the city.
>>
>>157424484
Yes.
Like pandas, Japanese constantly need to be prompted to reproduce otherwise the species would go extinct.
>>
>>157425837
>>157426197
I probably worded that wrong but they were saying Japanese should hug more.
>>
>>157424484
If you don't have children and you are older than 25 you deserve to be shamed.
>>
>>157426420

The inaka is shit, stop romanticizing it If you don't actually know it.
>>
>>157426690
>The inaka is shit
yeah, hence why I said they need to work on making it not shit. A little bit of infrastructure and community planning to make it more convenient but still cheap for raising a family.
>>
>>157426224
Prove it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.