[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Rei was capable of projecting an AT field that rivaled Tabris',

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: eva Rei wtf r u doing.jpg (10KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
eva Rei wtf r u doing.jpg
10KB, 320x256px
If Rei was capable of projecting an AT field that rivaled Tabris', why didn't she just use that to fight the angels instead of her clunky bio-robot?
>>
Because Anno is a hack.
>>
>>157415915

Rei wants you to buy her blue hair dye that costs, $300, do you do it?
>>
Did 00 even have a soul?
Did Rei I have a soul?
Didnt Lilith's soul belong to Rei since Rei I? Then how can the whole "00 has Rei I soul" even be a thing?
Rei has so many mysteries surrounding her.
>>
>>157416040
Did she need to leave her soul to produce the AT field? Could she have somehow dropped the "Shinji's mom" part of herself and was from that point forward a pure angel?

Because that makes no sense at all.
>>
Rei III is the only one that demonstrated the AT Field, there's no indication that she could have done it prior to that point.
>>
>>157416487
Wasn't Rei III the same as Rei II, just without her memories? I thought every Rei clone had both Shinji's mom and Lilith DNA in them.
>>
>>157416558
She did have Rei II's memories and technically they are the same but AT Field isn't just a biological ability, the strength of the AT Field relates to mental strength, and Rei only really became aware of what she was towards the end of the series which might be why she gained the ability to use AT Fields
>>
so...
Rei = Yui and Lilith's DNA + Lilith's soul
Kaworu = Human and Adam's DNA + Adam's soul

EVA 01 = Yui's soul
EVA 02 = kyoko's soul
Eva 00 = ??? Soul
I thought it could have been Naoko's soul and that would be the reason why 00 Rejects Rei multiple times but, we see Rei I inside unit 00...
Is it possible that a fragment of Rei's soul was used to be implemented into unit 00?

fucking Anno godamn, does he ever explain shit?
>>
>>157416794
It's never explained but it's highly likely that they used Rei I
>>
>>157415915
because she was not ordered to
>>
>>157416040
yes
yes
yes, no
none of them matter
>>
>>157416794
Kaworu doesn't have human DNA. He is Tabris, an angel who took on the name "Kaworu". He seeks to become one with Adam, as all angels do, to trigger an Impact event.
>>
>>157416794
Part of the fun is speculating.
>>
>>157416879
I was just wondering if he could be partly human because of his appearance and because he was born on the day of the second impact.
Maybe the expedition team did some weird shit at the south pole.
>>
>>157416879
>>157416981
Second Impact happened because someone did a contact experiment with Adam just like Yui did with Unit 01 it's possible that this created Kaworu
>>
>>157417070
Oh, now that I remember, I think Kaworu or SEELE mention that Kaworu has the wrong body but the soul of Adam, maybe his body is fully Lilin hence his similarity to Rei.
I just wonder if their appearance (Pale with Red eyes) Is just symbolic or if it holds any meaning biologically speaking.
>>
>>157415915
She didn't realize that until she found out that she was a clone, by then all the Angels were dead.
>>
>>157415915
Because she's a stupid doll who can't think for itself, and its whole character is nothing more than a plot device.
>>
>>157415915
She realized it after seeing kaworu do it, probably because of his comments of "how they are the same". She used it to help shinji, and after that there werent any angels.

Perhaps gendo could have got her to defend NERV from the UN army, but he didnt care.
>>
>>157416040
>Did 00 even have a soul?
Most likely
>Did Rei I have a soul?
Yes, all conscious beings in the series have souls
>Didnt Lilith's soul belong to Rei since Rei I?
Rei I is such an weird case, she is so different, yet implied to be the same. Take your own conclusions.
>Then how can the whole "00 has Rei I soul" even be a thing
Its a theory that makes sense, but then again, you make the call.
>>
>>157415915
I don't think Gendo would want his plan being found out so early.
>>
>>157416558
She had the memories, but got her head and emotions messed up. I guess dying does that to you.
>>
>>157417070
>There is that crazy theory that misato was used to perform the first contact experiment
>Kaworu is result from the second impact
>Misato can be a mommy.
>>
File: joyful.jpg (148KB, 798x966px) Image search: [Google]
joyful.jpg
148KB, 798x966px
>>157415915
more like end of cuteness just look at her
>>
>>157419327
What a fucking shit art quality wise. Where is it from, the games?
>>
rei herself is literally an eva concept prototype, constructed of farmed materials, the pills she takes and the time spent in the acl liquid absorbs the spirit of yui
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.