[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raildex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 100

File: 1495196633573.jpg (679KB, 933x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1495196633573.jpg
679KB, 933x1383px
Lola will make Academy City great again. Don't get tricked into feeling sympathetic towards Aleister. He's still responsible for everything in this series.
>>
So let me get this straight, Laura was Lola the whole time but everyone always translated it wrong?
>>
But muh end justifies the means
>>
File: NT_vol_4.jpg (326KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NT_vol_4.jpg
326KB, 1120x1600px
>>157408497
>implying
That demon is gonna learn that AC is already full of them.
>>
Misaki a best. A BEST.
>>
>>157408601
Yeah, Laura and Lola are written in the same way in japanese and whoever translated it wrong first ended up making everyone else use the wrong name too.
>>
>>157408651
Well there was no reason to justify changing it to Lola until this reveal.
>>
>>157408497
Touma is responsible due to his personality. Had Touma not been a violent retard, the city and the people in it would have been very different.
>>
>>157408899
Aleister making the city based on Touma doesn't change the fact that Aleister made it.
>>
>>157408899
>>157408961
It's technically his fault, but at the same time he can't help it. It's like blaming someone for being born as a blonde.
>>
>>157408961
I suppose. But it sure means the city is shit because of Touma. If Touma had been different, or if Crowley were making what he wanted to make, the whole city would have been different.
>>
>>157409031
Or Aleister could have man up and quit being a bitch.
>>
Stop bullying Touma he doesn't deserve this
>>
I feel like this series is going to have an ending very similar to one of the many endings to Heaven's Feel. I kind of want Touma to get a Sparks Liner High ending, although I'm sure it'll be closer to the ending where Shirou returns as a doll and lives happily with Sakura and Rider
>>
>>157409160
Considering his whole life has been questioning god and magic, I'd say he manned up pretty hard. It just happened to cause world wide misery. Not even a Touma speech and punch phased him.
>>
Is there anyone here who can translate the NT17 color illustrations as well as 001 of NT14?

Those are all that's left that aren't done.
>>
>>157409334
He deserves every fucking bit of it
>>
>>157408899
Touma just wanted to be a superhero and save people. So Aleister told him to rejoice for he would make a city where he could save people
>>
>>157409410
>But as Kamijou slowly exhaled, there was a fierce smile on his lips.

>“In other words, Index is finally starting to sweat. Good, good. I’ve taken away her ability to look down on me. I finally feel like we’re standing on the same field. And you know what that means?”

>“Eh heh heh…”

>“I’ve finally got a real shot at winning.”

>“Ah ha ha ha ha!! Are those the words of a rookie who only started Virtual-On today!? Where did you learn to enjoy combat like this!?”

I think it is more about the violence. The saving part is a pay off which is why he doesn't want to be thanked, he already got what he wanted.
>>
>>157409410
True. Kotomine was a dick but he was right when he said wanting to save people is the same as wishing suffering on them to begin with.
>>
>>157408497
>capeshit as an OP pic
>>
>>157409531
That would be the case if the world was a peaceful place and you still wished to be a hero but when the world is a shithole and people are already suffering then it doesn't make any sense.
That's like saying that every firefighter secretely wishes for fires to start or that every doctor wishes for people to get hurt.
>>
>>157409500
There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying videogames and being a battle maniac so long as no one gets hurt. Touma actively avoids violence whenever he can, and his fighting style involves talking down his opponents most often so they'll stop hurting others when he can. He can get a bit nuts when it's the only option, but it's far from his first choice.
>>
>>157409500
So Touma just wants the thrill of fighting?
>>
>>157409605
Then why not wish for a peaceful world instead of "I want something to save"? Doctors don't want people sick or injured to get off on it but being a doctor is how they make their money and most likely their purpose in life
>>
>>157409755
Because believe it or not helping people feels good.
>>
File: NT_Index_v12_360-361.png (187KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v12_360-361.png
187KB, 800x567px
>>157409744
He could probably live without it, but during fighting and tragedy is where he's at his best. He does seem to enjoy it to an extent though.
>>
>>157409755
Because the world isn't magically going to become peaceful no matter how much you wish for it? Aiming to save people whenever possible is at least a productive way of doing good.
>>
>>157409965
There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying fighting or saving people as long as you don't go out of your way to cause conflicts just so you can feel good.
>>
File: 50740017_p7.jpg (344KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
50740017_p7.jpg
344KB, 500x650px
>>157410059
>There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying fighting
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>157410095
When will Thor be back? He was fun.
>>
Demon Lord Touma pretty much confirmed, right?
>>
>>157410256
He was killed by a train.
>>
>>157410295
He lived, he's just in the middle of his training arc
>>
>>157410281
Not yet.
>>
>>157410059
Touma's issue is that he doesn't need to save people, but he also needs to beat the shit out of someone in the process. It is literally part of his thelema. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying everything in the world is straight up his fault, but there is definitely something wrong with that mindset coming from somebody who supposedly prefers peace.
>>
>>157410281
There's no new evidence for Demon Lord Touma
>>
Misaki a pile of shit
>>
available soon
>>
>>157410312
He got trained all right
>>
>>157410363
No, he doesn't. He has said a billion times that if he could talk people down, he would gladly do it, it's just that most of the people he fights are so crazy and/or determined that a mere high schooler can't manage to convice them to stop with what they are doing so he is forced to punch them in the face.
>>
>>157410363
>he doesn't need to save people, but he also needs to beat the shit out of someone in the process
Where in your ass are you pulling that from? When has Touma ever picked a fight or decided to beat the shit out of someone for no reason? Hell, it's even rare that he uses excessive force and not just enough to accomplish his goals which are usually for the benefit of others
>>
>>157410371
Fuck off Misaka.
>>
>>157408618
I actually want to know how the kiharas and other dark side kids will react to a regime change. Especially when the new leader probably doesn't know shit about science and they don't know shit about magic.
>>
>>157410371
>>157410486
Stop being so tsun to each other and just admit you're best friends.
>>
>>157410519
I think Coronzon's plan is to pretend she is Aleister since no one has seen the dude or knows enough about him to notice the difference.
>>
>>157409410
Brings back The Flash series with that about reverse Flash creating the Flash as his enemie

>>157409744
At this point and his understander being the god of war it would make sense that he at some point enjoys the thrill of fighting, No mistake that lieving a peaceful life is a goal for him but I doubt that at this point he would say no to someone picking a fight.

NT20 about Thor and Touma gaining exp figthing on alleys around the world when?
>>
>>157410481
The part where multiple characters note how he solves incidents with his fists. It could be something like >>157410472
said where he couldn't figure anything else out, but the newest volume really points to him needing to solve issues through violence. Aleister could be full of shit but the fact that he predicted his daughters death and multiple other things using the same methods he used to determine Touma's disposition makes it seem like he's not wrong. I apologize that I really made it seem like what I was stating is a absolute fact, it's just that there is a lot of evidence towards it.
>>
>>157410607
I could have sworn a few people knew.
But now that I think about it the only people I recall meeting him are, Stiyl who wouldn't be living in AC, Tsuchi, and noukan/Yuiitsu both of whom are deadish.
>>
File: Kihara_Nayuta.png (203KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kihara_Nayuta.png
203KB, 960x540px
Is this the worst Raildex character?
>>
>>157410728
Touma is not against fighting and he is also not against resolving things without fighting, however his drive to help people is literally what gets him into fights, that's all it is.
>>
>>157410773
She inspired Kamachi to make Enshuu, so no.
>>
>>157410773
How did you even come to that conclusion? Stop bullying robutts.
>>
NT19 when?
Expectations pls.
>>
File: 1473984776404.jpg (45KB, 306x406px) Image search: [Google]
1473984776404.jpg
45KB, 306x406px
>Coronzon and Crowley switch positions
>yfw they still maintain the science and magic can't intermingle status quo
>yfw we have a third series with twenty volumes like that before the real final battle
>>
>>157410728
He doesn't "need" to solve problems through violence, he's just predisposed to it. If he can avoid it he does, but if it comes down to it he might have some fun in fighting. There's literally nothing wrong with this. I'm pointing out you have the motives backwards, his motive isn't to seek violence it's to save people, and he accomplishes that however he can, even if most often that happens through swinging his fist. Aleister also noted that he made AC the way it is so having IB would make you stick out you'll recall, so Aleister already tilted the scales so that violence would be the most common solution so he could find Touma.

I would even wager that this happened beause in the 100 year gap between IB being destroyed and Touma Aleister couldn't find it, so he devised a way to bring it to him the next time it would show up. When you think about it a cooking city wouldn't really allow you to find IB very easily so at least half of AC would have been the way it was regardless so IB could be found.
>>
>>157410955
Aneri leads Hamazura around Academy City randomly to avoid Accelerator, Aleister and Touma.
>>
>>157410899
>Kihara except she is good and also a cyborg and also has ties with a bunch of characters from Railgun and wants to defeat the Level 5s or some shit
She feels like a shitty fanfic character.
>>
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
>>
>>157410990
>yfw they still maintain the science and magic can't intermingle status quo
More like they break that down because Aleister literally made that up for his own benefit, and we see the consequences of mixing magic and science, much like gremlin was doing for a while.
>>
>80 years and Coronzon never once thought AC Crowley was his target until ww3

At least Crowley had the excuse of Lola using a different name and he likely doesn't know what her adult self looked like
>>
>>157411034
>He doesn't "need" to solve problems through violence

Name one incident in the series that Touma could have reasonably solved without relying on his fist.
>>
>>157411091
Anon you don't seem to have understood my post. Words have multiple meanings
>>
>>157411091
No one tried talking to Accelerator. Mikoto immediately tried to fight him and Touma was basically "I'm not even going to bother talking to you". The only person who actually tried talking to him was Last Order, and guess what? She got through to him.
>>
>>157411235
To be fair Mikoto had just witnessed him murder a clone in cold blood
>>
>>157410955
Between the Lines segments about random Aleisters doing their thing in the commonwealth.
Kanzaki gets NTR'd by Aleister Crowley (Washing Machine Technician)
>>
File: BloodSign_v01_360.jpg (599KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSign_v01_360.jpg
599KB, 1101x1600px
Okay, I'm glad those threads made me start reading BS. This is how you write a really strong MC without making him a Gary Stu and without making his fights asspull bulllshit.

Half of his victory was messing with his enemy's mind with his speech (and it was foreshadowed he's good at this stuff) and second half was a careful plan.

I don't really like him as a character but that was still great.
>>
>>157411235
Except that was after Touma had called him on his shit and destroyed his illusions.
Though you are right about no one talking to Accelerator (even though he probably wouldn't give a shit).
>>
Why wasn't God invited to the GREMLIN sekrit club?
>>
>>157411283
I didn't say I blamed her. And it merely appeared cold blooded. It was a carefully calculated out experiment, not a "kekeke I'm going to walk up and murder an innocent girl because I feel like it" But that's what he wanted it to look like because he wanted people to fuck off and leave him alone
>>
>>157410519
They, the remnants of the board, skill out and anti skill are gonna fight an all out war for control of the city.
>>
>>157411432
>Skill Out
>doing shit
>Anti-Skill
>not jobbing
>>
>>157411091
High Priest, is understandable his trauma aboout violent Magic Gods but he could have solved everything while talking.

The "Mikoto suffering I can´t stand by his side because I´m not strong enough" whole episode.
>>
>>157411455
The book's gonna need redshirts.
>>
>>157411305
Talking to him would have helped him just as much as beating the shit out of him. And he probably would have listened since he did listen to the first person who talked to him
>>
It feels like shit's really going down soon. Not just Touma fucking shit up, but really everyone. So can we look forward to Kamijou faction getting working together towards a common goal?

Also endymion was referenced, so can we look forward to Stiyls little witch harem, Arisa/Shutaura? Yes? Yes!
>>
>>157411484
Honestly if Mikoto wasn't there so touma wasn't focused on saving her from HP Touma might have been able to talk it out with HP more
>>
>>157411545
The Accelerator of back then had forced himself into an arrogant and cruel persona and clearly didn't give two fucks about other people's opinion, much less a level 0's.
And again, the first person who talked to him did it after Touma had broken his illusions and he had realized how much of a faggot he was, not to mention that the fact that she looked just like the people that he felt guilty for murdering helped a lot.
>>
File: 1449057118948.jpg (209KB, 1200x871px) Image search: [Google]
1449057118948.jpg
209KB, 1200x871px
>>157411586
I hope we get Stiyl's witches, they're too lewd to forget
>>
>>157411432
The Kiharas would run a train on everyone in AC if they realize Aleister isn't there anymore.
>>
>>157411653
I hope we see all the Kiharas that Enshuu mentioned.
>>
>>157411653
90% of the Kiharas aren't being held back by Aleister. They're just held back by trying to not get annoying people to come after them while they do their experiments. They're focused on unethical sides of science, but they still have science as a goal
>>
Seriously, how is Coronzon planning to control a city filled with science that she knows nothing about unless she was pretending to be retarded all along?
>>
>>157411739
By pretending to be the guy in charge
>>
>>157411752
She probably can't even turn on Aleister's computer.
>>
>>157411788
Just use magic
>>
>>157409531
>wanting to save people is the same as wishing suffering on them to begin with
How retarded do you have to be to think this?
>>
>>157411788
Oh come on, that's sexist. She's still pretty smart
>>
>>157411639
The whole reason he forced himself into an arrogant and cruel persona was so people would leave him alone. He wanted to be left alone because every fucking person he met reacted to him like Mikoto and Touma did, even when he wasn't acting arrogant and cruel. I'd say that someone talking to him would have made a world of difference. Particularly if someone had done it before Sisters
>>
So I didn't quite catch one thing. Someone manipulated the data in Crowleys castle to make it readable for everyone so that Index could read it. But was it Marthers or Coronzon?
>>
>>157411823
>Sexist
You can't be sexist towards something with no sex.
>>
>>157411816
Its amazing how far Toumafags will go to defend him
>>
>>157411788
It won't take her long to figure out Crowley's password is fuckmagicRIPnuit666xxx
>>
>>157411848
Of course, I think he even admits in that flashback shown in Railgun (I don't remember if that happened in Index) that if he had met Touma when he was younger things wouldn't have gone to shit like they did.
But by the time Touma met him he was far too much into his persona, not to mention that Touma was mad as shit because of the whole killing Sisters thing.
>>
Is there a more cringey writer than Kamachi?
>>
>>157411882
It was Mina.
>>
>>157411816
Exactly this. I mean i understand if he was actively looking around town for people in need of saving just so he can be the hero but that's not what's going on here. He's usually just minding his own business then stumbles upon someone who's clearly in trouble and wants to help them. How is that him wishing for them to suffer? People are trying to so hard to condemn him for the most silly shit ever. Just like a lot of people started overreacting about the whole MisakaxMisaki illustration in this novel.
>>
>>157411903
It's amazing how retards will use a line that Kotomine said to a guy who is fucked up mentally and can only find joy saving people to describe any good guy who wants to save people.
>>
>>157411903
It's amazing how far haters will go to bitch about him
>>
>>157411586
Shutaura will appear when they are in need of a miracle.
>>
>>157412022
So now that we know that miracles are phase shit is it safe to say she has phase-related powers?
>>
>>157411545
Did you all forget that Kamijou needed to defeat Accelerator to stop the experiment.
Something about level 0 needs to defeat level 5 so that it proves the calculations wrong or what it was

If Accel had stopped because someone had talked him out of it.
Then the experiment would have continued with someone else.

Only the very top knew that the experiment was crap from the beginning, the other researchers would have continued.
>>
>>157412048
I'll be annoyed if this is true because that was my leading theory for Gunha
>>
>>157411091
That's actually a legitimately good question. Starting with OT

Stiyl
>Attacked him immediately out of rage but was probably going to try and melt him anyway

Kanzaki
>Attacked her immediately and started talking to her when he wasn't able to win

Izzard dummy
>Murdered him out of rage

Izzard
>There was no real reason to fight him after Index was fixed, but Izzard's crazy ass attacked anyway. Got eaten for his troubles.

Accelerator
>Was kind of losing his shit, so talking to him had a 50-50 shot of going anywhere

Gabriel/serial killer guy
>No way in hell they were talking anything out

Sherry
>Came prepared for war, but was apparently wishy washy as hell. Possible to talk her down but geared towards unlikely

Amakusas
>Was deceived into fighting them. After actually talking to them, Touma ended up helping them

Agnese
>Doing her job and wasn't going to back down until a good knuckle raping

Oriana
>Was doing what she believed was right. Possible to talk down if he knew what she was doing.

Biagio
>Crazy priest guy who's motives I don't even really remember. Doubt he could be talked down

Vento
>Muh little brother. Needed a good punch honestly.

Hamazura
>Had to defend himself from Hama who was having a moment

Terra
>Was under orders and crazy, not going to be talked down

Acqua
>The only guy almost as resolved as Aleister. Manly battle was the only option.

Carissa
>Really didn't have much of a chance to talk

Accel fight 2
>Accel completely lost his freaking mind. Had to fight and talk at the same time.

Fiamma
>Really not sure actually. What Fiamma wanted to do was only damaging because of the events that led up to it. Might have been able to work something out, but really wouldn't like the thought of losing his arm for it.
>>
>>157411890
Oh yeah true. We should go tell tumblr.
Tfw no one can be sexist towards you because tfw no sex
>>
>>157412056
I believe it was the same reason he didn't kill mikoto in railgun, i throws off the experiment by introducing a rogue element.
>>
>>157412056
Accelerator was stated to be the only Level 5 that could go to level 6 within his lifetime by the experiment. If he was talked out of it they'd have been shit out of luck. Even knowing that calculation may or may not be bullshit that's the info they had
>>
>>157412056
>Only the very top knew that the experiment was crap from the beginning
Considering what we have learnt about Aleister this volume, I think it wasn't that they knew the experiment was crap from the beginning but rather that they knew something was going to make it fail from the beginning even if the experiment was legit.
>>
Wouldn't Aleister be unstoppable if he didn't fuck himself over with the "always fail at everything" spell?
>>
>>157411592
>saving her from HP
What?
>>
>>157412157
Maybe. But something is still off about it. 10031 of them couldn't even figure out his powers, yet had the experiment contined, the last few clones were supposed to be able to nearly kill him. 19990 or so was supposed to be very hard for him to beat yet they made very little progress half way through
>>
>>157412350
Literally the entire novel is Touma biking Mikoto as far away from HP as he can get anon
>>
>>157411091
He didn't have to fight Hamazura in NT12.
>>
>>157412281
Nah, if anything him planning like he is destined to fail is how he got so far.
>>
Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
>>
>>157412444
He literally tried to talk him down and Hamazura said fuck you I'm fighting that guy anyways
>>
>>157412522
Maybe Touma should have let him
>>
>>157411235
>last order
not really a fair comparison, him getting his ass knocked out and having the experiment cancelled helped chill him out beforehand
>>
>>157412581
Touma was under the impression it was a magic god. Best case scenario Hamazura dies and the magic god deigns to let everyone else live.
>>
>>157412398
I wonder if maybe 19994 or so could have actually figured out how to kill him and actually have done it, had the experiment continued as planned. That's one way for the experiment to fail; the clones getting smarter faster than him
>>
>>157412075
NT

Umidori
>Showed up at the end, didn't really need to punch anybody

Hawaii bitch
>Literally hunting him. Had to fight.

Dwarf girl
>Was going to kill everybody if he didn't fight

Birdway
>Might have been able to reason with her, but he wanted to fight it out.

Thor
>Thor

Rensa 28
>Too obsessed with following orders to be reasoned with most likely

Rensa 29
>Following orders and battle maniac. Not happening

Prego lady
>See Hawaii bitch, but slightly more likely to have been able to talk down

Othinus
>Had to reach an understanding somehow

Ayu
>Don't know exactly what happened, but since he had no memories of her, talking probably wouldn't have worked

Hamzura take 2
>Tried to reason with him, got attacked

St. Germaine
>St. Germaine

High Priest
>Talking would have worked a lot better honestly

Kamisato
>He did try

Yuiitsu
>Not much opportunity, completely out of nowhere and muh dog.

Kamisato's whores (as a whole)
>He would have had a better chance talking down St. Germaine

Aleister
>Nemesis he seemed like he was actually itching to fight

Might have missed some people, but overall it seems like fighting was the more surefire method of stopping them.
>>
>>157412010
It makes sense if used in the context of the holy grail, but using it in any situation that doesn't have an all powerful wish granting object that isn't a monkeys paw really doesn't work.
>>
>>157412630
They're still level 3s at the most. They already tried sneaky shit like removing oxygen from the air and Accel figured out he could just boost out of it.
>>
>>157412584
The "chill out" he needed was a friend
>>
>>157412680
it wouldn't have matter if he had a friend or not because the problem, which is the experiment would have still been going on. Even if he told the sisters to fuck off they still would've done it
>>
File: TL Note Keikaku means Plan.png (23KB, 210x424px) Image search: [Google]
TL Note Keikaku means Plan.png
23KB, 210x424px
Apparently I was posting in the wrong thread. Catching up on novel/threads

Ok, so I think the best way to handle Crowley is to put him in Blue border. Between blasting rod, archetype controller, and the multiple Crowley fuckery, it's just too hard to actually scale him in a concrete way. And it ends discussion on where he falls regarding the magic gods. Personally, I feel this better suits him anyway since his whole theme is more based on hard counters, keikakus, and using people's actions against themselves, rather than raw power. Plus more Touma parallels.

I took the suggestion of an anon a few months ago and made him Magic/Special as well. This is to maintain consistency with Noukan and further highlight his strange abilities/connections. I also made him En Masse for obvious reasons.

Everyone cool with that?
>>
>>157412734
I see no reason not to agree
>>
>>157412734
Sounds good to me. He basically scales with his opponent like Touma does.
>>
>>157412048
I'd say there's a high chance, but I'd like to know if she can actually continue triggering those miracles or if she's back to being a regular level 4.
It'd be a big slap to the face for Aleister if she did it again and helped build Touma's case against him.
>>
File: current Raildex chart edit 5.0.jpg (3MB, 4644x2718px) Image search: [Google]
current Raildex chart edit 5.0.jpg
3MB, 4644x2718px
>>157412734

Another big change will be Lola. I'm going to denote that she is Coronzon and change her name, obviously. And perhaps make her special category? Not sure on that, open to discussion.

I also feel that she needs to be moved up, but I'm not sure where would be good. Thoughts? Suggestions on what to do with any other characters?

This is the NT17 chart, to give you reference.
>>
>>157412350
Mikoto helped him by being someone to save
>>
>>157412734
Looks good. Also, Railgun and Accel arcs end next week so are you gonna add that lot of characters too?
>>
>>157412779
I mean besides stabbing Crowley while he was down, straight through his pseudo-immortality, we haven't seen her do much else that she hadn't before. She could stand to move up a bit but I don't know how much. I'd be hesitant to say any higher than Ollerus until we get more
>>
>>157412653
>Kamisato's whores (as a whole)
>>He would have had a better chance talking down St. Germaine
Kek true
>>
>>157412653
Just a bit of clarification there.

>Ayu
According to NT12, Touma admitted that he just let Mitsuari beat on him until she got tired. It's likely she couldn't have hurt him too badly given how reliant she was on her powers and stolen Dark Side tools.

>Yuiitsu
Yuiitsu gave him the opportunity to just walk away from the fight between her and Kamisato. Her reasoning was that regardless of the outcome of the fight, the heat wave would be over and the Elements would be gone. Touma refused mainly because of the possibility that if she won, she could continue to use her little pets to bring down the city at any time in the future. It was a rare case of Touma actually considering beyond the immediate present.
>>
>>157412734
I've always meant to ask this, but shouldn't Fiamma have a Blue border as well? His power directly scales with his opponent's.
>>
>>157412999
Well she also would have probably killed Kamisato and Touma's hardly one to just watch that happen
>>
>>157412779
We don't know much about her so I'd put her at more or less Ollerus's height.
I don't think she fits into the special category considering her powers seem to work the same way regardless of who she is fighting again, but it's not like we have seen much besides exploding hair, apparent teleportation and the Sword of Damocles.
>>
File: shutaura_sequenzia_52997.jpg (23KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
shutaura_sequenzia_52997.jpg
23KB, 390x600px
>>157412777
>777
kiseki confirmed
>>
>>157413269
Reminder that Touma punched Shutaura instead of Ladylee because she was taller.
>>
File: 1470934357818.jpg (264KB, 587x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470934357818.jpg
264KB, 587x450px
>>157413329
He's a man of taste then funsizes aren't for punching but lewd
>>
>>157412779
If you going with Coronzon you need to put him/ her on the top with Aiwass. At the end, he is a being in the Aeon of Horus and equal with the guardian angel in term of power.
>>
>>157413479
When was it ever said that Coronzon is on par with Aiwass
>>
>>157413479
Just because they come from the same Aeon doesn't mean they are equal in power.
>>
>>157413503
>>157413531
>Memories of the desert came flooding back.

>After discovering an abyss which could not be passed even when binding the tarot cards with a path, he had summoned a demon to cross that abyss, but he had realized his own failure and commanded it to leave.

In a way, that name was as meaningful as Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass’s and perhaps even more so.

>“…Coron…zon…?”
>>
>>157413726
as meaningul =/= as powerful
>>
>>157413726
Coronzon is meaningful because of what it represents in Telema
>>
Remember when people were theorizing "that" was Coronzon? I don't suppose anyone expected this.
>>
>>157411298
>This is how you write a really strong MC without making him a Gary Stu and without making his fights asspull bulllshit.
To make an even stronger enemy that makes the MC constantly shit his pants?
>>
File: 1488206762262.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488206762262.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
>>157410990
Are you implying twenty volumes of a demon beating an immortal man, and yet still losing right after in increasingly crazy ways is a bad thing?
>>
>>157414088
If Aleister's wife looked anything like Lola then I can't really blame him for not listening to Mathers when he says "just don't have kids with her man"
>>
File: 1416294986074.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416294986074.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>157414142
>414142
Aleister subtly trying to defend himself I see
>>
File: cutedemon.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cutedemon.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>157414088
>Lola using a laptop
Take that doubters, she knows her way around tech. I bet she's ordering the greatest bathtub in the world online as we speak.
>>
>Aleister is Touma's nemesis
>was actually excited to fight him
I want them to fight again so bad. Now that he has a new body may be that's possible after all this whole Lola/Coronzon affair.
>>
>>157414142
Mathers is obviously a Victorian age homo. Probably married Mina as a beard and probably diddled Aleister.
>>
>>157414255
>as a beard
as a what?
>>
How do you reach the permanent link for the whole volume?
>>
>>157408601
It started with translations on official Japanese material. So blame Kamachi for never trying to correct it.
>>
>>157414255
Looking it up, Mathers actually never had any kids so looking at Mina, he probably was gay.
>>
>>157414392
To be fair, translating it would give the plot twist away.
>>
I feel certain that Index is a recreated Lillith. There's multiple people that could have made her. Mathers, the magic gods, and Coronzon all could have remade Lillith.
>>
>the WB was full of fridges
Fucking hell
>>
>>157414500
I meant correcting the translation.
>>
File: concept.jpg (57KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
concept.jpg
57KB, 400x560px
>>157414504
A place some know all too well
>>
You know I was joking that Aleister and Silver star were two different people. I didn't expect NT18 to both confirm and deny that at the same time.
>>
File: 1461387365508.jpg (649KB, 976x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1461387365508.jpg
649KB, 976x1480px
>>
>>157414501
Mathers making a homunculus of Lillith in hopes Aleister finds said homunculus and be burthurt makes sense. So does Coronzon taking that homunculus and making a grimiore library to also make Aleister butthurt.
>>
>>157414604
KIll them all with fire
>>
>>157412852

Yes

>>157413003

Yes, I was going to ask if that was ok later on

>>157412853
>>157413133
>>157413479

I think I'm going to keep her as magician and move her to Ollerus height for now. But I'm pretty sure it will change in the upcoming volumes, considering Coronzon's place in thelmic lore. Not much else I can do.
>>
>>157414682
Touma a shit
>>
>>157414682
>we still didn't find out what her curse was
Place your bets, will it be literally nothing that gets resolved in a sub plot or will it kick off another one of Aleister's keikakus?
>>
>>157414392
The wrong romanization might have been a big part of the reason this twist even managed to surprise the nips who had noticed the name similarity long ago. I can kind of see why he kept it.
>>
>>157414924
Pretty sure Touma negated her curse, that's why Aleister used the karma shit against Maika.
>>
>>157408899
Normal High School Boy Ruins Everything
>>
>>157414312
When a gay dates/marries a woman to hide that he is a faggot.
>>
>>157414924
The narration directly warned that we don't know what it did. Not sure why people are so adamant about it being over.
>>
>>157414994
Considering there's no evidence he ever tapped that I could see that I suppose.
>>
>>157414960
>Normal High School Boy

Kamachi still had the balls to use that term after everything that happened in NT18.
>>
>>157415118
He's going to keep using it as long as he possibly can.
>>
Why is Coronzon the bad guy again? Yeah she wants to take over the other churches but no one cares about them anyways.
She's a good demon who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>157415118
He's a normal boy that goes to highschool, it is very fitting
>>
>>157415118
Touma is still a normal highschool boy you can find anywhere
>>
>>157415177
He barely goes to highschool anymore.
With how many classes he skips people will start calling him a NEET sooner or later.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yhh5Ol7AZ8

Next volume.
>>
>>157413479
They may be the same kind of being, but I highly doubt that whatever Mathers did to summon Coronzon a century ago is anywhere near as effective as summoning Aiwass through Academy City.
>>
>>157415208
>He was never meant to actually graduate
>His parents are actually Aleisters and sent him to AC as part of the plan
>>
>yfw Aleister summons Aiwass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDr6Vv-fQsk
>>
>they needed to infiltrate WB
>Tsuchimikado never even considered asking Awaki (whose job used to be getting people in there) to help them
Poor girl will be irrelevant forever.
>>
>>157415566
They were in a hurry
>>
>>157415566
Do you think he had the time to do that, and then risk her getting involved too?
>>
>>157415249
These two songs were in my head the whole time I was reading NT18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDVLMS_Yhe4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37SvQgIyJzU
>>
>>157397541
not sure if this anon is still around, but its probably mushoku tensei.
>>
>>157415566
To be fair the infiltration came suddenly and they were chased by chain monsters.

Also, she's probably dead with all the shotas in swimsuit from the previous days.
>>
>>157415731
She is sharing a cell with Itsuwa.
>>
>>157415566
And literally why would she help when she's not being fucked with, and helping would get her and her pals in trouble with the goddamn director of the city himself?
>>
File: Mariydi.jpg (61KB, 288x547px) Image search: [Google]
Mariydi.jpg
61KB, 288x547px
Leave Aleister to me.
>>
>>157409744
No, Touma is just in love with Death-chan, so he keeps doing his best to see her as much as he can.
>>
>>157415773
she would help Touma if he asked, I'm pretty sure
>>
>>157415858
She'd just get dicked by the pervert
>>
>>157415858
the demon queen is too busy seducing other lolis to deal with that
>>
>OT
>Touma punches people
>they get little girls
>NT
>Touma punches people
>they turn into little girls
This is Touma's true power
>>
>>157415970
The real difference is now Touma's getting the little girls
>>
File: wait.jpg (71KB, 243x491px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
71KB, 243x491px
>>157410990
Wait, wouldnt that make the next series have the local city be london/england considering Touma and co probably wont stay in AC ruled by Coronzon?
>>
I doubt it will happen but there's potential parallels between Aleister/Mathers and Touma/Tsuchimikado. Tsuchimikado is the backstabber as his magician name implies, and Mathers backstabbed Aleister in the worst way possible.
>>
>>157415773
She probably would help Touma if he asked her. During NT2, she was one of the girls who was hanging around him when he was drunk. She wanted to thank him for calling the ambulance for her during the Remnant incident.
>>
>>157416132
he would've been kidnapped that day had he been a shota
>>
>>157416132
I feel like calling an ambulance isn't quite the same as rebelling against the director when he has tons of your friends hostage.
>>
>Awaki is seen hunting shota Aleister in NT19
>>
>>157416132
>>157416187
Getting Awaki involved would also put Komoe sensei at risk so it's best she stay out of this one.
>>
>>157414859
Fuck off Kamisato
>>
>>157416282
Touma a SHIT.
>>
>>157412675
Wasnt there a old as fuck discussion about how Misaka's powers can actually go through Accel's reflection by using shit that isnt vectors?
Maybe the clones would learn shit like that.
Or maybe, just maybe, the clones would end up using Magic and killing accel through the unknow phenomena
>>
>>157416373
Accelerator already does lots of things with his vectors he shouldn't be able to anyways. It's a personal reality it just does what he thinks it should do.
>>
File: Light Novel State of Affairs.jpg (163KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Light Novel State of Affairs.jpg
163KB, 800x1149px
>That title
>>
>>157416430
Fukou da is the least he can say after everything he's gone through
>>
When he hears about Coronzon, I bet Accelerator will mention or at least think of Hishigata and Estelle.
>>
>>157416548
It's basically confirmed that Coronzon was behind all that shit. I wonder why she was so confident as to reveal her identity to someone though.
>>
>>157416539
If I remember Touma even says "what was I even calling misfortune" in NT9. Does Touma still say Fukou da these days? I haven't been keeping track
>>
>>157416609
She might've purposely set that up to fail. It at least makes Accel relevant to the current story. Now I'm kind of interested in what might happen next.
>>
>>157416609
Does Coronzon have lower level demon lackeys like the Christian Satan is supposed to? If so, the whole Hishigata situation could have been caused by one of those guys
>>
Considering the significance of both her first and last name, did Kamachi already had planned a lot that would be in this volume as far back as OT7?
>>
>>157416810
Magic Gods were hinted in OT1 and Aleister's body stuff was hinted in OT2.

So yes.
>>
>>157416548
>>157416609
>>157416715
Meanwhile, the only real plot ticket Hamazura has is the fact that he has a mass-produced AI buddy that just happens to be necessary. Even though he's probably not the only one to have it. And Touma is already acquainted to the original AI.
>>
>>157416738
As far as we know the only such beings in the world are Aiwass and Coronzon. The question is what exactly she hoped to achieve by provoking Taowu/Hishigata into doing what they did.
>>
>>157416856
His very existence is a plot ticket. After everything they said about how he was messing with Aleister in OT19 there is no way they'd leave him out at this stage.
>>
>>157416871
A lower level demon that serves Coronzon wouldn't be the exact same thing, though.
>>
>>157416635
Only found one time in NT12.
>>
>>157416856
That's far more than Hamazura has ever needed to be relevant.
>>
>>157416945
Dude, everyone messes with Aleister without even knowing it. The guy's destined to fail, remember? So just about anyone and everyone can contribute to that failure. Misaka and Shokuhou just contributed to it.
>>
>>157416635
I dont think he does
>>
>>157417030
Was he ever relevant? I mean, at least Accelerator helped stopped Gabriel.
>>
>>157416945
>Every woman and man is a star
Hamazura could be anybody. Aleister is literally cursed to fail and Hamazura just wants to live a normal life, he doesn't need to be dragged into this shit. Look at what happened with him and Salaome, he just let her go didn't even call Touma and ask him what's up, just said it wasn't his problem and left.
>>
>>157410990
Coronzon can't maintain the science vs magic status because Archetype Controller.
>>
>>157417135
I'm sure he'd have gotten involved if Touma called him and asked. The moment Accelerator saw them try to make a snuff film with Touma as the lead, he swooped down and created a tornado.
>>
>>157417178
Is it even active anymore? If it isn't the Kihara apocalypse could be hours away.
>>
I wonder who is spying on Accelerator and how he found out.
>>
>>157417212
Kihara meme was to circumvent Archetype controller by making everyone one archetype. It doesn't disable it.
>>
>>157417257
probably one of the Aleister possibility jerking off in a bush while spying on him
>>
>>157417257
>who is spying on Accelerator
Lolileister
>how he found out.
His lolidar
>>
>>157417296
>one possibility for Hamazura, Accel, and Touma
>>
>yfw Aleister also calls Heaven Canceller friend because he reminded him of Allan Bennett who was also old and frog doctor has no ulterior motives
>>
>>157417206
She told him she wanted him to bloodily die in front of Touma to pass on a message, then changed her mind and that she'd go find someone else. Personally I'd say that merits a phonecall at least.
>>
>>157417296
Accelerator's life is pretty mundane and he's not exactly hiding anything. If you want to know what he's up to, it's not hard. I half believe the only real reason to spy on him *is* sexual deviance.
>>
File: Annoyed star.png (340KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed star.png
340KB, 400x580px
>>157413269
Stop getting digits, they are nothing but a bunch of phases shattering against each other, I hope one day Aleister succeds and all digits are destroyed.
>>
>>157415118
I'm 90% sure he's using the term ironically.
>>
Are all these Aleisters connected in thought like the Misaka Network?

If so, are we going to get an Aleister equivalent of Will-chan?
>>
>>157417536
Will probably IS an Aleister
>>
>>157416003
Is little girl Aleister going to be making perverted old man jokes now?
>>
>>157417536
No. In fact, the reason Aleister never used this trick is because he knew that it was impossible for all 1 billion Aleisters to get along. If it's a billion different possibilities, then it stands to reason that there would be possible Aleisters who don't agree with Aleister's plan, possible Aleisters who have different plans altogether, or possible Aleisters who would rather freeload at a certain normal high school boy's dorm and eat all his food alongside a certain nun and a certain ex-magic god.
>>
>>157417536
No they're not connected or else they wouldn't constantly be at risk of screwing each other over
>>157417574
I hope so why else would you have JC Aleister than to have her be degenerate? It's not like Kamachi glossed over the degeneracy this volume
>>
>>157417574
She'll have to start using Touma to procure ingredients for her semen cookies.
>>
>>157417049
>>157417135
Yeah, everyone messes with Aleister but then why weren't dozens of assassins and attack helicopters sent after them? Hamazura is the only one that went from nothing to something with no special status or abilities.
He still hasn't secured a normal life for his group as seen by NT7, 13, and 15-16 so he'll keep appearing until it's over. He is basically the true representative of the normal people in AC so it's not hard to see why Kamachi keeps bringing him back.
>>
>>157416058
Mathers and Tsuchimikado have absolutely nothing in common. Saying they're parallels because Tsuchimikado is a backstabber is really stretching it.
>>
File: ni_r21.jpg (80KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
ni_r21.jpg
80KB, 480x600px
>>157417612
>they're not connected or else they wouldn't constantly be at risk of screwing each other over
>>
>>157417634
Did you forget the part where Aleister gave up on chasing Hamazura when he totally could have dealt with him if he needed to?
>>
>>157417662
Crowley pretty much stabbed Mathers first.
>>
>>157417678
Now I realize that Hamazura survived, not because of his plot armor, but fate itself was there to ensure none of Aleister's plan are successful, even the ones that has a supposed 100% chance of success like Mugino killing Hamazura.
>>
>>157417678
But the fact that they even wasted tons of resources trying to eliminate him in the first place is more important.
>>
>>157417662
I think he's just imagining it's all a parallel just because Aleister and Touma have one and the flashback featured an understander
>>
>>157417747
I feel like everyone was a backstabber and only Mina was the reasonable one.
>>
>>157417805
Because he was running off with Takitsubo. Hamazura himself isn't important, once he decided to start behaving and go back to AC with Mugino and her Aleister doesn't really have a reason to keep trying.
>>
>>157417806
Well, the two does have a parallel, but it was the Mathers/Tsuchi connection that I'm having problem with.
>>
>>157417912
I think everyone knows Aleister and Touma have parallels, that's why I presented it as normal and said the stretch he was making was likely expanding that to the rest of the cast because you might assume the second understander is another parallel (though she was one for Mathers not Aleister).
>>
>one Othinus (non-H) doujin
>it's in spanish
>only characters who appear in the anime get doujins and S4 triple-double-asbsolute never so she she will never get anything
I just want to fap to best girl
>>
>>157416058
Except Aleister killed Mina's husband and probably they weren't even friends before that while Touma has been nothing but a good friend to Tsuchimikado.
>>
>>157418109
Go to japan, they exist they just don't scan them
>>
>>157418109
Cry more you entitled baby
>>
>>157418109
They're going to announce a full series adaptation in October silly anon
>>
>>157418109
she can be in one of the games maybe
>>
Are Touma & Aleister buddies now or what?
Or they still enemies?
I don't understand anymore.
>>
>>157418252
Technically it's a different Aleister
>>
So here's what I predict's gonna happen:

>NT19
>The prologue gives a recap of everything that happened thus far.
>Chapter 1
>Everyone's sitting around in a certain dorm room around a certain dinner table
>A certain possibility of a certain "Magician" is sitting next to a certain boy
>The other girls in the room, such a certain magical forbidden grimoire library, a certain scientific electromagnetic cannon and a certain magic god, are all staring daggers into the boy who has brought a new girl into his home from out of nowhere. Again.
>On top of that, she's supposedly his nemesis and the core reason for all the problems in the first place.
>>
>>157418313
>Othinus staring daggers
Up for debate. She does outright say that that's normal behavior for him so she should be relieved he acts that way. Unless Alicia has already gotten her indecent scents on Touma it should be ok
>>
>>157418265
But it's just one of his billion bodies right?
I don't think it's different Aleister if they have different physical characteristics. I mean they all share the same goal and thinking pattern.
>>
>>157418454
>I mean they all share the same goal and thinking pattern.
They don't. They're all essentially parallel universe versions of aleister.
>>
>>157418454
>>157418484
D4C
>>
>>157418454
They are different possibilities and some were described as "saints" and "sinners" so it's possible they have different personalities and even disagree with Aleister's goal.
>>
>>157418506
>this becomes a thing
>yet the saints are Aleister so they fuck up so hard that they keep accidentally advancing the plan
>>
>>157418484
>>157418506
I see, thanks.
>>
File: 1495089815731.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495089815731.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>tfw accel manga and endymion just boosted their relevance tenfold after this volume
>railgun is getting left behind
>>
>>157418601
I only know the movie has the space elevator. What's in Accel's manga that got mentioned now?
>>
>>157418662
Shutaura/Arisa's miracles are also definitely tied to the phase shenanigans, so that's two things.
Accel manga has soul evolution (part of what is making IT develop) and the fact that Coronzon is responsible for everything that happened there.
>>
>"Touma. What is this? Who is this girl?"
>"...Uh. Ms. Index? There's really no reason to be this upset, is there?"
>"I'd like to know this too. There I was trying my best to help you out but you just show up with another girl? What's with that?"
>"Wait, Misaka, why are you even in my room in the first place?"
>"That would be Aleister Crowley. To you, I suppose you'd be more familiar with his proper title in this city: Board Chairman Aleister."
>"---Huh?! The Board Chairman?! The leader of our city's this little girl?!"
>"Well, this sort of thing seems to be par for course with 'him', considering his harem protagonist ability. And is that really so surprising, Ms. Misaka? Plenty of the big-wigs in this city tend to rank rather high in terms of youth ability."
>"Uh, who is this person? Why is she sitting in my home like it's completely normal?!"
>"Touma. Wasn't Aleister Crowley supposed to be the enemy?"
>"Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure about what's going on here myself..."
>"Isn't this normal for him? Pretty much the majority of his acquaintances were once his enemies at one point or another."
>"Wait, hold on! What's with this tiny person?! W-Wait, is it a doll? It looks so real though..."
>>
>>157418662
Clearly, the Idol Accelerator is another version of Academy City where Touma was into Idols instead of being a hero.
>>
>>157418601
Why does every girl have the exact same face in this show?
>>
Shokugeki no Touma when?
>>
>>157418960
JC staff
>>
>>157418960
It's not just the girls too. Hamazura and Touma look too similar.
>>
>>157418974
Right after the spinoff where Touma becomes a wannabe LN writer and Academy City becomes a giant comiket filled with cosplayers and LN cliches.
>>
>>157418960
This is actually an exception where the character designer mistakenly made Shutaura look too much like Fukiyose and regretted it later.
Not that it matters because the former is way cooler.
>>
File: 1488005974796.jpg (46KB, 404x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488005974796.jpg
46KB, 404x444px
>>157419034
Well they at least got Hamazura's facial structure right.
>>
File: 1495233868184.jpg (264KB, 600x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1495233868184.jpg
264KB, 600x1483px
Kamachi just leaked an illustration of Touma defeating Crowley in NT49
>>
>>157419051
But that's just hair.

Too many characters have similar faces.
>>
>>157419090
This Hamazura isn't ugly enough.
>>
File: HELP ME NOUKAN.jpg (70KB, 599x335px) Image search: [Google]
HELP ME NOUKAN.jpg
70KB, 599x335px
>>157419107
I need the edit
>>
File: shiage2.jpg (60KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
shiage2.jpg
60KB, 500x550px
>>157419090
He looks better when he's mad.
>>
>>157419107
>Alicia Crowley is scared of walking up the stairs to Touma's room and takes the elevator instead
>>
>>157419165
She has a broom
>>
>>157419165
>implying Crowley wouldn't just Blasting Rod away the concept of second floor entirely so Touma's room was always at ground level
>>
>>157419204
>Aleister Crowley
>ever taking the easy way
>>
>>157419090
No they didn't. Hamazura has a larger nose and more defined cheekbones.
>>
File: 17421377.jpg (337KB, 721x541px) Image search: [Google]
17421377.jpg
337KB, 721x541px
>Stiyl's name is identical to the word "stair" in Japanese
>>
Who the hell even cares about Stiyl anymore. He's literally just the first mid-boss.
>>
>>157419245
It is Aleister Crowley we're talking about here. Anything he/she tries always ends in failure, so if he/she wants to go up stairs, the plan will fail and a back-up plan to blow up the entire second floor will automatically occur.
>>
>>157419653
Why not ask for Touma to carry her?
>>
>>157418917
Took me a while to figure out what sounded so off about this. Othinus would never refer to Misaka as "Ms Misaka". Or maybe that's Aleister, either way it sounds odd.
>>
>>157419693
S(he) is a degenerate at heart and a simple princess carry cannot satisfy her.
>>
>>157419729
Must be Misaki
>>
>Railgun S was 4 years ago
What the fuck? I was sure it was two years ago at most.
>>
>>157419729
It's Misaki, she's saying "ability" at the end.
>>
>>157419779
This is the problem with reading LN dialogue with no context, impossible to tell who is talking.
>>
>Spiritual Tripping
How are drug-induced hallucinations related with shooting invisible bullets from your fingers?
>>
>>157419693
No offense, but considering his personality, Aleister is more of a Delta Force member and will most likely ask Misaki to carry him/her than Touma. I would not be surprise if they both end up having the same catgirl dorm room manager fetish.
>>
>>157419929
Because only the person hallucinating sees them
>>
>>157420005
When you think about it this Aleister could be like anyone
>>
>>157420005
Each Aleister is different, so it'd make sense for a female Aleister to be attracted to males
>>
>>157419929
I think the term was used in the Neccessarius SS. Hold up, let me see if I can find it.
>>
>>157420045
It's more likely Aleister is bisexual than anything.
>>
>>157420005
Misaki isn't strong enough to carry someone.
>>
>>157420084
Could be a gambit to win over Touma though where she gains little from Misaka doing it. She's less likely to find it cute too
>>
>>157420045
if male Aleister did all this for Touma, the girl one might just want to fuck him indeed
>>
>>157410593
MIsaki has Dolly 2, Misaka is a side bitch at best.
>>
>>157420358
>Girl Aleister fucks Touma while he carries her up the stairs
hot
>>
Guys, what if Kamachi is made out of a billion of his "possibilities"?
>>
File: 1495180716900.png (1MB, 334x791px) Image search: [Google]
1495180716900.png
1MB, 334x791px
>>157420421
Imagine how fun it would be
>>
File: ni_r55b.jpg (239KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
ni_r55b.jpg
239KB, 720x640px
>>157420486
>even if he fails
>even if everyone hates him
>the plan continues to move forward
>>
>>157412779
>>157412852
The upcoming chapters are basically wrap ups. The battles are already over so I think we can start deciding where to place them. This is the full list unless I forgot something:
>Estelle and Huotou
>DA + the Tarantula
>Coffins: Qiong Qi, Taotie, Hundun
>Scavengers: Yakumaru, Seike, Naru
>Isaac/Taowu's base and golem forms
>Kuriba's Doppelganger (Haimura just refers to her as Doppel)
>Kuriba, Hishigata, Leader (support characters)
>>
>>157420494
Index, Fraulein Kreutune and now Aleister.

The silver-haired chicks all flock to Touma, don't they? Though with Fraulein, it only happened once.
>>
>>157420682
Claire's alright, the other two can go suck cocks in hell
>>
>>157420316
Doubt it. Considering the parallels, female Aleister is probably into big breasted females as well.
>>
>>157420822
>The Crowley that Gensei knew was Aleister (Mexican)
>>
>>157420822
>Implying Aleister has only one type
>Implying when the male Aleister knows 100 words for penis the female one won't be at least somewhat interested
>When irl Crowley summoned the demon in the desert using gay anal sex
>>
>>157414487
She could have been infertile. The amount of toxic crap in the environment back then was no joke. As an artist she'd be even more exposed to various poisons and lead products.
>>157417212
So basically science and magic no longer have a bullshit truce (and enforcement) against intermingling at the same time that 7 billion kihara spontaneously appear ready to experiment?
>>
>>157420949
No anon. Despite all the different possibilities, and each with their own motivation, all of them love big breasts. That's just how it works.
>>
>>157421129
Her bio didn't mention anything like that so if she was they never looked into it. Or did they just not know that was a thing yet
>>
>>157411235
He IGNORED last order and didn't bother stepping in until his punch induced guilt/trauma kicked in.
>>
File: 1487987892345.png (772KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487987892345.png
772KB, 740x720px
Reminder that Touma killed Frenda by merely existing
>>
>>157421249
Fair enough. Most of what I said was stuff we know in retrospect.
The VIctorian era was horrific if you were a woman. They had fainting rooms which was a result of both corsets being that dangerous to wear while being alive and the massive amounts of lead poisoning the people had at the time. Additionally they could be forcibly given a hysterectomy or lobotomy at the drop of a hat. Now it is possible that the guy was a homo but it's also just as possible he wasn't.A bunch of dudes fucking around with mercury and psychotropic drugs probably doesn't help with sperm motility too.
>>
What do Islamic magicians look like in Kamachiverse? I'm sure that those Shia and Sunni factions have some of that stuff up their sleeves to defend from another Crusade by the church.
>>
>>157421378
Reminder that Frenda was a whore who deserved it
>>
>>157421378
And he's doing god's work.
>>
>>157421447
Don't worry, next arc in Britain so we will see Muslim Side soon enough.
>>
>>157421438
In real life it could go either way, but in the novels with the very little affection Mina ever shows for him and his comments on why he married her I'm more inclined to believe he just used her for status.
>>
>>157411653
Kiharas gonna go ham and Coronzon will complain to aleister about this new type of demon he created
>>
File: 1487866561159.png (560KB, 740x565px) Image search: [Google]
1487866561159.png
560KB, 740x565px
>>157421378
Good
>>
>>157421378
Based Touma
>>
>>157421515
It seemed to be 95% for personal goals and 5% from actual human emotion. Just like everything Crowley does.
>>
>>157421497
>Muzzies
>in Britain
Carissa took care of that
>>
As a Brit, I wholeheartedly welcome a takeover by Aliester because he would at least let us keep our fucking internet.
>>
>>157413329
He got the funsized virus
>>
>>157421589
We're talking about Mathers. Aleister does things based on emotion a lot more than 5% of the time
>>
File: weeharu.jpg (33KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
weeharu.jpg
33KB, 426x458px
What will the new Railgun SS volume be about?
>>
>>157415566
>>157415566
There's no shota in it so no
>>
>>157416548
>tfw we see the jew goddess tagging with accel in NT19

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>>157421766
misaka daily life where she stalks Touma
>>
Is little witch lolister, no pan?
>>
>>157421868
>implying Estelle isn't already dead
>>
Are we forgetting about #2?
>>
>>157421938
Of course, we only just mentioned it this volume and then got a degenerate on a broom
>>
File: 1839400063881.png (330KB, 680x690px) Image search: [Google]
1839400063881.png
330KB, 680x690px
>>
How do we fix Aleister?
>>
>>157422013
Fix? But Aleister doesn't need fixing. She's perfect now.
>>
>>157418917
Lolister is so cute

>"Wait, hold on! What's with this tiny person?! W-Wait, is it a doll? It looks so real though..."
Misaka never knew what's in it for her with this doll
>>
>>157420682
is that uiharu's big sister?
>>
File: x2.jpg (89KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
x2.jpg
89KB, 800x673px
>>157421997
this is too fitting
>>
>>157422013
Kill him off
>>
File: 1430213656158.png (279KB, 650x709px) Image search: [Google]
1430213656158.png
279KB, 650x709px
>>157421997
>failing isn't pathetic fuck you High Priest
My fucking sides
>>
Awaki caught stalking shota aleister
>>
>>157422142
>Next time we see Awaki she only mentions being superhappy because she got some tasty cookies from a silver haired shota
>>
>>157422142
>Aleister sends an army of shota Aleisters to attack AC
>suddenly they all dissapear, as if they were suddenly teleported or something
>>
>>157421766
>SS
Straight Shota?
>>
>>157422181
>The sight of millions of cute silver haired shotas is enough to push Awaki to becoming Level 5
>>
>>157422181
>Awaki leveled up afterwards
>>
>>157422232
>>157422256
>Accelerator got his wings because of lolis
>Awaki levels up because of shotas
I'm seing a pattern here.
>>
>>157422200
Straight shota loli harem is best genre
>>
>>157422200
Awaki pls
>>
>>157421766
Speaking of SS, I wonder if js06 saw the scans of the 4 page SS about Touma and Index fighting for the kotatsu in one of yesterday's thread.
>>
>>157422462
Why would they fight for the kotatsu? It should be large enough for four people.
>>
>>157422729
Knowing Index, she's being unreasonable and wants the whole thing to herself.
>>
>>157422729
>Touma
>rich enough to own a kotatsu big enough for 4
>>
>>157422839
he probably found it when he went dumpster diving
>>
>>157422462
I did. I'll get to it, but it doesn't have anything as interesting as the NT17 one.

>>157422729
They were fighting over who would have to leave the kotatsu first.
>>
>>157421766
Mikoto vs Russian Magicians trying to infiltrate AC during WW3
>>
>>157422968
>They were fighting over who would have to leave the kotatsu first.
That makes sense, to get the door or something is a common enough setting.
>>
>>157422986
I thought she spent most of her time taking a plane to get to russia
>>
>>157423034
That was on the last day
>>
Did anyone discover what the numbers used in Spiritual Tripping mean? Not knowing is really hurting my autism.
>>
>>157422763
Reminder that she always leaves space for Touma to sleep in the bed, he's the one being a faggot and sleeping in the tub
>>
>>157423043
Oh right fucking time line really fucking with me
>>
>>157423064
He is smart to know that with his shit luck he would probably wake up every morning with his hand accidentally touching Index's chest and she would bite him.
>>
>>157423064
He doesn't want the entire church on his ass. And Index is violent about any other time he gets too close to her so why risk it? He's got several other girls who won't bite him for that
>>
St.germain did nothing wrong.
>>
>>157423186
She was born
>>
>>157422968
Would you be able to work on translations for the NT14 001 illustration and the NT17 illustrations?
>>
On the one hand, I'm hyped for Accel, Touma and Shiage working together in NT19.
On the other hand, every volume where they worked together instead of just being in the same place doing their own thing was pretty boring, so I'm afraid this one will suck too.
>>
>>157423255
That's probably because Shiage is pretty boring. He peaked in OT15 and 19 and never got back to that high
>>
>>157423255
>Aleister, Aiwass, and Coronzon driving it
It'll be good.
>>
>>157422335
That all members of GROUP are degenerates?
>>
>>157423255
This. Was never really a fan of them together, they work better when they are doing separate things that fit their characters.
>>
>>157421868
>Accel with Estelle in NT19

Would want
>>
>>157423307
Aleister will be doing shit back in England and Aiwass can't appear for the moment so I doubt they will interact with the heroes in NT19.
It'll probably be a few volumes of dealing with Coronzon unless Kamachi goes full "Raise your hand if you thought the Coronzon arc was going to last longer"
>>
>>157423255
I doubt they will be working together for long if they do. I bet it will be a pair system with Accel/Worst, Hamazura/somebody, and Touma/Aleister doing whatever.
>>
>>157423362
Aleister is already there.
>>
>>157423344
>lolicon
>shotacon
>incestous spy
>face-stealing stalker
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>157423362
Aleister is already right there with Touma. They'll probably run into a different Aleister every chapter.
>>
>>157423362
anon Girl Aleister is helping them all the other Aleisters are taking over england
>>
>>157421447
Better not use that concept.
Muslims will be angered if they saw a religious man using magic in some story.
Better stick with Christianity to avoid problems.
>>
>>157423362
>>157423391
>>157423408
Oh, yeah, I forgot about Alicia.
>>
>>157423408
Will there be a female dorm manager Aleister?
>>
>>157423408
>Aleister is already right there with Touma. They'll probably run into a different Aleister every chapter.

These are not a statements I ever expected to read. Fucking Kamachi.
>>
I hope Alicia calls Touma his understander just to piss off Othinus.
>>
>>157423468
>his
*her
Fucking pangender Aleister.
>>
>that fucking voice

Fucking Okamoto nailed it.
>>
>>157423496
Wait is that really who they got to voice Gladion
>>
>>157423468
>“Let’s do this.”

>“No words are necessary. We know each other better than that.”

>Oddly, that turn of phrase brought a smile to Kamijou’s lips.
I hope so too
>>
>>157423255
I actually kinda liked Accelerator and Touma playing good cop bad cop in the robot crossover thing.

The problem is Hamazura's a third wheel. There's not much he can contribute when it's the three of them together. But depending on the setting and situation, I think it could work.

Imagine a novel where the three of them go on a road trip together. Like, they steal a car, Hamazura's driving, Touma's in the passenger's seat reading a map and Accelerator's napping in the back. I'm sure Hamazura would be in awe at how well Touma adapts to foreign environments where no one speaks his language.
>>
>>157423541
Yeah. Watched pokemon again for this episode.
>>
Will the Magic Gods come back if someone could somehow tell them that Aleister is going to destroy all the phases and summon then like with Kamisato?
>>
>>157423468
>Alicia shit talking a magic god because she knows she can
>Touma having to console a sulking Othinus
I need it
>>
>>157423691
>implying Othinus wouldn't just sass right back
>>
>>157423674
I'm a bit interested in Coronzon's opinion on them.
>>
File: 1494078824113.jpg (265KB, 1188x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494078824113.jpg
265KB, 1188x460px
>>157423564
>Accelerator and Touma playing good cop bad cop in the robot crossover thing

It was more like bad cop worse cop. That being said, I definitely agree with you. Accel's power usually necessitates him fighting stronger or trickier enemies to really be interesting while Touma adapts to whatever situation he's in. Shiage probably wouldn't really bring much to the table in a team fight like that and would be better off doing something somewhere else. Kamachi might be able to pull something off but I doubt it.
>>
>Ghost-chan is reading thoth.
>>
>>157423753
The magic gods represented 90 something percent of the magic side. Without them around, there is a massive void that Coronzon is probably interested in filling.
>>
>we will never see a Chinese xianxia/wuxia magician
>>
>>157423996
Approximately 99.98 Anon
>>
>>157424161
>the Christianfags are the only ones who aren't invited to the sekrit club
>>
File: 21.jpg (136KB, 643x754px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
136KB, 643x754px
>NT19 half a year away and people are already sleeping on Hamazura and hoping he doesn't show up
I don't know about you people but I never found him boring unless it was in NT3/NT12 which were dull volumes in general. Considering the good supporting characters around him and his craftiness I actually look forward to his parts the most since I've gotten my fill of Touma and co. already.
>>
>NT19 is the next battle royale volume
>>
>>157423440
Probably, but knowing both of their luck, loli Aleister and Touma will never meet that particular Aleister.
>>
>>157424161
Since the magic gods are removed from the equation, wouldn't that mean that IB could be influenced by whatever fills up the spot they left behind? I can't imagine Choronzon passing that chance to fuck with Aleister up.
>>
File: a8daf8ab187b5cacfad954d196333e3f.png (661KB, 607x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a8daf8ab187b5cacfad954d196333e3f.png
661KB, 607x1000px
Purple
>>
>>157424220
People are sleeping on how wild Kamachi is going right now. He'll fit right in.
>>
>>157423541
Didn't expect them to get Okamoto. Was surprised desu
>>
I don't buy the imouto line. How does Birdway REALLY feel about Touma?
>>
>>157424417
Imouto
>>
>>157424417
She wants to have sex with Onii-chan
>>
>>157424417
Birdway is an arrogant little shit and I hope her cabal falls to ruin.
>>
>>157424417
Imouto can mean a lot of things, anon.
>>
File: 1484090834932.jpg (114KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484090834932.jpg
114KB, 1000x1000px
>>157424417
Tamed imouto
>>
Shitway a shit.
>>
>>157424492
t. Aleister
>>
>>157424492
I wonder how she will react if Touma ends up siding or at least working together with Aleister, the enemy of her cabal?
>>
File: 1487987892345.jpg (604KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
604KB, 1200x849px
>>157424417
She cares about her onii-chan. She's best imouto.
>>
>>157424559
What happened in NT10 when he became an enemy of mankind?
>>
File: 12r4fnskd.png (135KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12r4fnskd.png
135KB, 480x360px
>>157424330
Good taste.
Unfortunately, most of the Raildex fags right now are into a small chest or little girls.
Their brain small like their cocks
>>
>>157424620
You'll get it when you grow up, hun
>>
File: 1494658310835.jpg (391KB, 1056x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1494658310835.jpg
391KB, 1056x1534px
>>157424620
>implying
People with taste appreciate both.
>>
>>157422095
Why is she such a goddess even while covered in blood?
>>
>>157424417
She's a cunt to him
>>
File: DED.png (156KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
DED.png
156KB, 300x448px
>>
>>157424678
being covered in blood is one of her default settings
>>
File: 1473195071256.png (1MB, 1280x681px) Image search: [Google]
1473195071256.png
1MB, 1280x681px
>>157424670
This
>>
File: brideway.jpg (39KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
brideway.jpg
39KB, 385x480px
Birdway is for

>Hugs after not seeing her in a long time.
>Letting her fall asleep while sitting on your lap because she knows she's safe there.
>Having a candlelit dinner with smooth jazz saxophone music playing for take out or very easy make food.
>Brushing her hair (because only the people she trusts are allowed to brush a lady's hair).
>Headpatting even though she detests being treated like a kid.
>Princess carrying her to bed when she's tired.
>Telling her you're gonna break that illusion of her's when she's not so sure about something, clenching your right fist and pressing it into her cheek for a fake punch to try to cheer her up.
>Getting mad at you when Tsuchimikado tells her how much he loves his imouto.
>Falling asleep together on a Sunday afternoon because she heard you did that with your cousin once and she's jealous.
>Giving a piggyback ride to down a city street at night when her legs are tired, giving her a view of the city she doesn't usually see so she smiles.

Imoutos must be protected and married.
>>
>>157424602
She understood that something happened between him and Othinus but was massively assblasted about him not talking to them about it. She probably didn't have any personal feelings about Othinus, but him siding with freaking Aleister of all people might set her off.
>>
>>157424724
Reminder that all Birdwayfags are flips.
SEA, not even once.
>>
>>157424620
Childhood is for liking fully developed wmen
Adulthood is for realising loli was better all along
>>
>>157424747
That will test her loyalty to Onii-sama
>>
>>157424602
I think there's a difference if its the very enemy and objective of her cabal.
>>
>>157424759
Were they? The only SEA I remember was that obnoxious Mami Kawada tripfag.
>>
File: 1483457574572.jpg (21KB, 308x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483457574572.jpg
21KB, 308x522px
>>157424724
>ywn princess carry birdway
>>
I want to princess carrying Birdway then throw her into acid pool.
>>
>>157423854
Fuck I need to read Virtual-On Crossover soon.

Just a thought: Is there a miniature model of Academy City for setting up a temple lying around in Windowless Building or am I misunderstanding something about summoning otherworldly beings like what they did in OT1 and Chapter 3 Part 6 of NT18?
>>
Once Birdway sees Touma hanging around with lolister, she'll throw a huge fit
>>
>>157424836
>ywn be raildex
Why live?
>>
File: birdway.jpg (45KB, 370x515px) Image search: [Google]
birdway.jpg
45KB, 370x515px
>>157424840
Die
>>
File: 1323377298676.jpg (443KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1323377298676.jpg
443KB, 600x601px
>>157424777
>Adulthood is for realising loli was better all along
May be I grow up in reverse.
>>
which raildex would you befriend and why?
>>
File: 1487987884658.jpg (60KB, 480x617px) Image search: [Google]
1487987884658.jpg
60KB, 480x617px
>>157424866
She won't let another girl steal her throne after all.
>>
>>157424777
DFC or big tits doesn't matter. What matters is that the girl has good hips, thighs, and ass.
>>
>>157424890
No, Remove Turdway.
>>
File: bestway.jpg (154KB, 1200x980px) Image search: [Google]
bestway.jpg
154KB, 1200x980px
>>157424936
Best imouto
>>
File: Cultured.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cultured.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>157424953
>>
How NTR'd is Etzali now?
>>
>>157424840
My sides have been destroyed after Imagining this in my head.
Good one anon, but still didn't like it seeing Birdway in that situation so delete this.
>>
>>157424953
And personality.
>inb4 mobileposter
>>
File: birdway touma affinity.png (124KB, 1010x1130px) Image search: [Google]
birdway touma affinity.png
124KB, 1010x1130px
Reminder to fuck your imouto
>>
>>157424999
Onee-san > imouto
>>
File: 19090.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19090.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>157424936
Misaka 19090. The Misaka imoutos are all adorable, calm, and sensible. They won't judge you and I pick 19090 in particular because her status would make it easier to develop a relationship with her down the line.
>>
File: 1483457571111.jpg (387KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483457571111.jpg
387KB, 1100x1600px
>>157424942
Sluts need to get off of Touma. Lolister included.
>>
Remidr that Mikto is a horrible big sister.
She let her imouto die 10,031 times.
>>
>>157423854
Touma going on a rampage Archer style when?
>>
>vento will never step on you
>>
>>157424308
Magic Gods arent dead though. They're still here, just in a remote phase somewhere.
>>
>>157424979
He got cucked by both the AAA and Misaki at the same time
>>
File: 1487987892345.jpg (433KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
433KB, 1280x720px
>ywn have a pet biribiri
>>
File: Only-ONEE-SANs.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Only-ONEE-SANs.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>157424953
Dammit, you win this anon.
I will come back stronger next time to achieve a position higher than you in fantasising the best girl.
>>
File: 1485545454232.png (171KB, 610x502px) Image search: [Google]
1485545454232.png
171KB, 610x502px
>>
>>157425125
Good. I don't want a murderer as pet
>>
>>157425126
I just wish there were some good doujins of her somewhere.
>>
File: coronzon legs.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coronzon legs.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>157425163
>pitbull owner
Hhhhhaaahahahaahahaha
>>
>>157425195
to think this was a demon
>>
>>157425175
Look for fukiyose
>>
File: coronzon.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coronzon.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
>>157425218
A semen demon
>>
>>157425195
Stiyl might just vomit if he ever realizes that he attacked Choronzon once.
>>
File: p05.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p05.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>157425232
IT'S NOT THE SAME
>>
>>157425278
Well, let's hope for miracles
>>
Why don't the UK just shoot Aleister?
>>
>>157425311
>save a life, bin that knife

I don't think so
>>
>>157425311
>England
>Weapons
>>
>>157421515
She did pronounce herself as his understander, that's not something to be glossed over.
>>
>>157423064
>touma's right hand accidentally touches her holy clothes again
>*kachow*
>>
>>157425311
That's not US
>>
>>157425311
Why doesn't Canada and Australia shitpost Aleister to death?
>>
>>157424936
Tsuchimikado

fucking bro tier
>>
File: q7Y8zzf.png (32KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
q7Y8zzf.png
32KB, 625x623px
>>157424999
Birdway is old and busted, Aleister is the new hotness.
>>
>>157425404
AAAAAAAAA AIWASS HELP ME, HE GOT THE WRONG HOLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>157425311
Because hiring the local islamic sorcerer population works better
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1300x417px
>>157425404
>>
>>157425311
Tsuchimikado already did that and it didn't stick.
>>
File: 1483457574572.jpg (380KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483457574572.jpg
380KB, 1280x720px
>>157425404
>>
>>157425443
>cast explosion
>Touma looks up to see dozens of Aleisters being launched through the air
>muffled screams can be heard in the distance as some of them land on stairs and start tumbling down
>>
>>157425404
Actually, now that I'm checking Touma has 100% affinity with literally anyone.
I have inputed a bunch of different names and they all give the same results.
The T is magical.
>>
>>157425584
100 for anyone else. 10000 for Mikoto
>>
File: J20omMM.png (37KB, 623x619px) Image search: [Google]
J20omMM.png
37KB, 623x619px
>>157425584
Except for this slut.
>>
>>157425404
jesus christ
>>
File: 761.gif (3MB, 424x239px) Image search: [Google]
761.gif
3MB, 424x239px
>>157425661
>>
>>157425525
i need drawfags on this stat, this is hilarious.
>>
>>157425992
I miss Touman
>>
File: 1487278009690.png (126KB, 298x418px) Image search: [Google]
1487278009690.png
126KB, 298x418px
>Railgun gets a spinoff and side story volume for it's 10th anniversary
>Index manga gets nothing
>>
>>157426036
He was just in this novel
>>
>>157426043
>Index manga
>popular enough to get something like that
>>
>>157426077
Anime
>>
File: Not so canon.png (31KB, 642x635px) Image search: [Google]
Not so canon.png
31KB, 642x635px
>>157425621
Not quite
>>
>>157426114
Considering no s3, manga will probably get a boost in sales when it goes beyond the anime.
>>
>>157426149
rip Misaka. How about Yuriko?
>>
File: 1492303735940.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492303735940.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>157426151
I'm not sure enough people realize that the manga is still chugging after so many damn years
>>
File: Kanzaki.gif (4MB, 435x255px) Image search: [Google]
Kanzaki.gif
4MB, 435x255px
test on the 22nd, all you gotta do is download it at around 11 pm ish(morning for them) and be in the first 50,000 players to get in
>>
File: DAPFRzEUAAEiuxL.jpg (140KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
DAPFRzEUAAEiuxL.jpg
140KB, 800x872px
Ohoho!
>>
>>157426228
Time zone?
>>
>>157426257
Are the japanese streaming HO?
>>
File: tfw 15cm.png (50KB, 1273x636px) Image search: [Google]
tfw 15cm.png
50KB, 1273x636px
>>157426178
Better but not best
>>
File: C_xukipU0AAq4wY.jpg (131KB, 800x839px) Image search: [Google]
C_xukipU0AAq4wY.jpg
131KB, 800x839px
>>157426284
I don't read moon, I just sift through fujo stuff to find relevant art.
>>
>>157425311
BIN THAT ASSAULT KNIFE BONG
>>
File: 1488666082512.png (345KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488666082512.png
345KB, 700x460px
>>157426257
[x]Dick
>>
File: IMG_7508.jpg (73KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7508.jpg
73KB, 500x359px
I'm watching blank check right now.
>>
>>157426275
whatever fucking time 11am is in china for you
>>
>>157426574
>still wanting to dick after lying about G Cups
>>
>>157426404
Yeah, looks like they are streaming HO. They watched the first half last weekend and will finish it up this weekend.
>>
>>157426782
>not wanting to dick even harder after realizing the truth
>>
>>157426149
Misaka and (You)?
>>
>>157426782
You gotta punish her somehow
>>
>>157426257
Ohoho a best! Best pet
>>
>>157426782
Wanted her more after the reveal
>>
File: 1470203798200.jpg (42KB, 380x584px) Image search: [Google]
1470203798200.jpg
42KB, 380x584px
>>
>>157426782
I'll just fuck her until they're that big
>>
>>157426946
I can't wait for maximum smug after he delivers the "too easy level 5" line in S3
>>
I cant believe Misaka is fucking DEAD
>>
>>157426404
>tfw had to skip out on most of HO during our last two yearly Raildex streams
>>
>>157426983
>implying that'll matter after he delivers "Too easy, demon" in half a year
>>
>>157426983
Rakushou da, Reberu Faibu.
>>
File: 005.jpg (56KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
56KB, 512x288px
>>157426946
Wipe that shitty smile off your face, Hamazura
>>
File: 1490599052273.jpg (50KB, 608x611px) Image search: [Google]
1490599052273.jpg
50KB, 608x611px
>>157426990
>tfw I watched 90% of the entire stream this year
I only took naps during Kazakiri and ice boats.
>>
>>157427075
AAAAAAAAAA SAIAI IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
>>
>>157427090
I missed most of the S2 this year, but at least I got back in time for the second half of 0930 and HO and didn't have to deal with Kakine too much
>>
>>157426043
>it's
Nice English, fag.
>>
File: 1491674582935.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491674582935.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>157427212
>
>>
File: IMG_6499.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6499.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>juice
>he kept the money

Wew!
>>
File: IMG_7217.gif (487KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7217.gif
487KB, 670x376px
HE KEPT IT!
>>
Shokugeki no Touma when?
>>
Post rare Aleisters
>>
File: aleister1.jpg (24KB, 403x530px) Image search: [Google]
aleister1.jpg
24KB, 403x530px
>>157427488
>>
File: IMG_6745.jpg (54KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6745.jpg
54KB, 500x281px
>>157427488
How about..... no.
>>
>“Yes, yes. Poor Lola. The second daughter bound by the threads of fate to a failure of a madman.”
>“She normally insulted you constantly, but in the end she was tearfully pleading for you: Father! Father!! Help me, father!!!!!!”
KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: IMG_7133.jpg (141KB, 790x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7133.jpg
141KB, 790x494px
>>157427600
Is that really him? He's actually more attractive in real life than he is in the anime.
>>
>>157427600
I guess you really do lose your hair when you get stronger
>>
File: IMG_7220.gif (935KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7220.gif
935KB, 500x281px
Bizarro.
>>
>>157427658
He's got the crazy eyes, at least in this he's got "androgynous charm".
>>
File: IMG_4808.gif (177KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4808.gif
177KB, 450x254px
>>157427748
I don't know if that's actually true. Even I'd have crazy eyes if I had to wait more than ten seconds for the camera to snap.
>>
>>157427811
Look up his other pics, you could tell he was a pretty disturbed guy. Although I'd probably go nuts waiting for that long too
>>
Cute misaka thread is up
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>157427908
He's like 90 years old in all his other pics. It's not fair to really judge his looks at that point.
>>
File: crowley.jpg (19KB, 329x498px) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
19KB, 329x498px
>>157427908
He was /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>Crowley's a looker
>Lola's a bombshell
Seems he's a failure in everything except genetics, shame we'll never see what the rest look like
>>
>>157427990
Reminder that Lola is described as an older version of Index.
>>
File: IMG_4553.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4553.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>157427980
See! Good looking.
>>
>inb4 Raildex was just a long ass history session and was never meant to be something od which told a story about "Index" but rather her family and most importantly, Mr. Crowley
>>
File: IMG_4949.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4949.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
This movie is so cringeworthy!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_3549.jpg (55KB, 740x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3549.jpg
55KB, 740x414px
The sad thing is if it was anime it would be perfectly normal.
Thread posts: 580
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.