[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why is smoking in anime so cool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 89

File: 1482028719612.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482028719612.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
Why is smoking in anime so cool?
>>
>>157394398
Kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
File: tat_sato.jpg (11KB, 292x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tat_sato.jpg
11KB, 292x292px
>>157394414
Answer the question
>>
Because like everything in 2D it has none of the flaws of 3D, i.e. smelling like shit and causing cancer.

inb4 this thread turns into smokenigger blogshitting.
>>
>>157394456
Smoking doesn't actually cause cancer, it's just propaganda because the jews don't own the tobacco industry
>>
File: 1481680736510.png (96KB, 225x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481680736510.png
96KB, 225x450px
>>157394476
>jews don't own the tobacco industry
>>
You know whats cool? Respecting your body by not smoking.
>>
>>157394398
Why isn't real life an anime?
>>
>>157394398
Visual medium to convey the feeling of a scene
>>
>>157394476
Even if that were true it doesn't stop you from smelling like shit and ruining your teeth.
>>
>>157394398
Smoking looks cool in general.
>>
I didn't mind smoking all that much but ever since i quit the smell started really bothering me, Seriously did it always smell this bad?
>>
>>157394806
Yes. How're your teeth and fingernails?
>>
>>157394838
Fingernails are back to normal but teeth are still somewhat yellowish, I quit about half a year ago.
>>
>>157394414
>smoking
>affecting the genes
I know this is a standard /pol/ retort and as common as "hello" but come on, think before you type, just a little bit.
>>
>>157394398
>>157394432

It's literally so kids can endorse and accommodate smoking early on otherwise a Jap high stress life.
>>
Smoking feels good and I don't give a shit about the ill effects. Straight edge babies and soccer moms need to shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1462270802763.jpg (47KB, 287x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462270802763.jpg
47KB, 287x326px
>>157394476
>inhaling carbon monooxide with a hint of radioactivity is good for you, goy!
waddup medical jew
>>
>>
>>157394398
Smoking doesn't look cool though, also no one (non-smoker) really wants to be near a person smoking
>>
>>157395009
>also no one (non-smoker) really wants to be near a person smoking
I'm a non-smoker and the smell of smoke makes me feel very nostalgic.
>>
cowboy bepop memed me into smoking when I was 15. Now I'm only doing it occasionally
>>
>>157395041
Very rare case
>>
>>157394398
Man the flavor of tobacco and burnt shit in your throat is so fucking harsh, I don't get how people like smoking.

Must be the image thing, and the nicotine.
>>
File: DaQXMnU[1].png (791KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DaQXMnU[1].png
791KB, 1600x900px
Why do people in anime never finish a smoke? They keep putting it out after taking a couple puffs, just to light another one couple seconds later.
That shit bothers me way too often.
>>
>>157395070
>and the nicotine


Pretty much. Imagine smoking a good american spirit in the morning together with a black coffee when you're still sleepy
>>
>>157394476
>blaming the Jews for anti-smoking sentiment when the Nazis made the first anti-smoking propaganda
>>
Smoking would be awesome if it wouldn't be unhealthy and stink as hell. In anime, you don't have to worry about that, so it's cool
>>
I tried smoking once but I hated it
I like the smell though
>>
>>157395317
I don't know why people say it stinks. Tobacco smoke smells amazing.
>>
>>157395416
That's because you've destroyed your sense of smell.
>>
>>157395416
>I don't know why people say it stinks.
Probably because we are hard-wired to dislike stuff that kills us.
>>
File: FLCL2.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FLCL2.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
This will always be one of my favorite scenes of all time.
>>
>>157395416
>>157395413
I never met anyone who actually liked the smell, but to each their own I guess?
>>
File: jokergame.webm (2MB, 888x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jokergame.webm
2MB, 888x500px
>>
>>157395491
>Never knows best
What did she mean by this?
>>
Because smoking is cool, and vaping is for tryhards.
>>
>>157395416
>>157395413
This. I always liked the scent of smoke. Maybe my dad just smoked nice smelling cigarettes.
>>
>>157395126
I sometimes do that when I forget I'm already after lighting a fag.
>>
>>157395491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_t-0lHKHRY
>>
>>157394398
Smoking isn't cool and it's stupid.
If you smoke you're a cancer normalfag.
>>
>>157394398
As always 2d makes everything cool and sexy.
>>
>>157395877
Fuck off straight edge faggot. No-one gives a shit.
>>
>>157395974
>literally getting this upset
>>
Japan has always had a fairly high rate of smokers, yet they are life expectancy rate world champs. Obviously their lack of tolerance for alcohol was converted into a higher tolerance for lung cancer.

>>157394456
Pretty true i guess. Look at a 3dpd vagina versus a 2d one. It looks like it smells like roses and has never grown a spot of hair in its life. I was going to go somewhere with this but i don't care anymore.
>>
File: 146584576346.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
146584576346.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTOb1FZNSx0
>>
Why do people smoke?
I don't get it.
It's just something people condition themselves to enjoy.
Just like beer.

Where did this autistic cycle start?
>>
>>157396409
Native Americans cursed Europeans with tobacco as revenge for introducing them to alcohol.
Also people like making money, same as modern drug dealers. There was an old women in my village who used to give teenagers cigarettes for free to get them addicted then she'd start charging them.
>>
I loved smoking cloves/ menthols. I almost came in my pants whenever I got buzzed.
>>
>>157394398
It's not
My waifu doesn't smoke and so do I
>>
>>157396409
It feels good.

And if you don't enjoy the taste of beer, you're either having shitty beer, or you're too used to sugary as fuck beverages.
>>
>>157394456
I smoke Marlboro Reds 100's, aka "Cowboy Killers". What about you?
>>
>>157394398
Because ciggaretes make 2D faces more expressive and, what's even more important, dynamic. See ACCA: protagonist's face is somewhat bland and reserved, which makes it painfully still, but when he smokes, there's inherent movement in the dialogue scenes.

In 3D faces are already dynamic and expressive, so it doesn't change much.
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59KB, 448x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59KB, 448x473px
ITT: Bubblebabbys conditioned to believe pic related
>>
>>157394905
>epigenetics doesn't exist
>>
Ya a lot of Jpanese men smoke. Same in Korea, maybe even moreso. I feel like more than 50% in both countries from what I've seen. Although their cigarettes are distinctly "lighter" tasting than American cigarettes.
>>
I actually find smoking in anime looks less cool than real life.
>>
There is nothing wrong with smoking. It lowered life-expectancy so we wouldn't need to take care decrepit old bag.
>>
>>157396746
John Player Blue 100s, buddy.
Not the Specials
>>
>>157394905
Actually, smoking does affect the genes, I think.

Anyway, I think it's ok to smoke for a year or two (only if your body is already fully developed) before dropping it. Sure you harm your health a bit, but during the period it's still pleasurable - enjoyment falls off greatly after that. Quitting smoking is annoying, but it doesn't even take that much willpower, it's like ditching adderall.
>>
>>157396927
>It doesn't even take that much willpower
t. Social smoker
>>
>>157396409
People don't condition themselves into enjoying, for a majority of people nicotine is naturally enjoyable.
>>
>>157396383
Fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1484129296122.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484129296122.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
Why there is still no anime character that Vape?
>>
I've NEVER understood why someone doesn't put out a healthy cigarette. I'm not talking about shit like American Spirits that say they're mostly natural but still but shit in it, I'm talking about straight up tobacco with nicotine thrown in for the buzz.

With how health conscious the world is now and how fast smoking rates are dropping, you'd think the tobacco companies would switch to this. I mean current smokers don't want to quit at all, but they will because of the health consequences. Give them an option that doesn't have rat poison and carbon monoxide and I'm sure you'd keep their money forever. Plus you'd get the young generation on board since it's more natural and green.

It's not even like you'd have to completely switch over, just produce one pack like that and they'd make huge bucks. Maybe I'm not taking some factors into play, but it baffles me this hasn't happened yet
>>
>>157396383
>How to make half the viewerbase drop our show
>>
>>157397131

Also, I understand "healthy" isn't a good term to use. Putting any smoke in your body is going to do damage, but there's a big difference between damage from smoke and damage from the ingredients of the cigarette.
>>
>>157397118
because the Japanese know vaping in fucking gay and only for gaijin faggots like you
>>
>>157396973
I can't stand talking while smoking, it's the same with food - you don't enjoy the ciggarete and you enjoy the conversation less. I smoke at home and alone, wakes you up and clears your head without blunt push of coffee.

I quit for three years at one point, and the twitchiness and restlessness lasted like only two weeks. Although I agree it's hard not to return to the habit eventually.
>>
>>157396746
>>157396905
Id walk a mile for a Camel. Occasionally Ill do Marlboro Reds for nostalgia. Izmir Stingers were great, and Camel Frost were the best menthols ever untill anti-smoker fags fucked it all up
>>
>>157394398
Because it shows disregard for your own life. Smoking shows that you don't fear cancer and death.
>>
Faggots who vape for its own sake ruin it for people who use them as a legitimate way of trying to quit.
>>
>>157394398
Because in anime, you don't have to smell it.
>>
>>157397210
Marlboro Ice Boost are better menthols. The default setting is nice, and you can cure any cold if you break the capsule (although it starts tasting like toothpaste and not like tobbaco).

Wait, are menthols prohibited where you live? Truly, a sorrowful existance.
>>
File: 1493015296270.png (239KB, 487x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493015296270.png
239KB, 487x489px
Who plain packaging here?
>>
Smoking is cool and only losers don't smoke.
>>
>>157397271
No, the politicians here in burgerstan decided that delicious flavored smokes catered to children, and regulated them to nothingness. Ive never heard of Ice Boost, but I live in a backwater anyway.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
ITT: people trying to justify ruining their health using anime as the reason

However, even anime has turned against you
Cease this behavior or be punished by anime
>>
>>157396746
>not smoking american spirit
>>
>>157397446
You dont smoke american spirits, american spirits smoke you
>>
File: 1491733334014.jpg (54KB, 225x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491733334014.jpg
54KB, 225x234px
>it's another anti-smoke fagpatrol episode
>>
>>157394398
COOL?
>>
File: 1493332109180.jpg (37KB, 822x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493332109180.jpg
37KB, 822x674px
>>157394398
Lets be honest, what doesn't look cool in anime ._.
>>
>"I hate assholes. and I hate them even more if they're smokers!"
>gets dicked by that guy
> "I hate smoke odor, but recently I feel relaxed every time I smell it"

10/10 plot development
>>
>>157397346
Well, it is true. We have shelves of flavored smokes here, all with colourful wrappings and cool designs on the cover, and it's pretty clear that only children buy them. I guess methol counts as a flavor too.

Eh, on the one hand regulations suck, but on the other 1.5$ packs with great variety really does lead to half you country smoking. Most they have done in Russia is bumping up the ratings of movies with smoking and banning ads, but I think that has the opposite effect.

Before I fuck off to /pol/, smoking in anime is cool because it brings another dimension to the face. With good directing, character starts to look much more like he is actually in the world around him and not just on one of it's layers.
>>
File: 1493790461959.png (135KB, 440x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493790461959.png
135KB, 440x440px
>>157397318
its the other way around, bub
>>
>>157397556
Found the loser.
>>
The question asked is
>Why is smoking in anime so cool?
to which I posit that it's like old noir detective dramas and such. It adds atmosphere and depth to a scene when used well, allowing important pauses at critical times without a character standing there looking like they have the downs with their mouth open going 'uhhhhhh~'
>>
>>157397556
spotted the real loser
>>
>>157397555
>checked

We can get regular menthols here, the Camel Crushes are intense. I'm partial to the Newports, they taste a bit smoother.
>>
File: 1404046830889.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404046830889.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>157397593
fuck i was meant to say this to
>>157397580
>>
File: 1493829243681.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493829243681.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>157397580
>>157397593
Found the smokerfags lol
>>
>>157394456
>inb4 this thread turns into smokenigger blogshitting.
Called it. Smokeshitters are cancer both online and offline. I'd say gas yourselves but you'd probably enjoy that.
>>
>>157394398
Because smoking is cool.
>>
>>157397672
This
>>
>>157397672
>implying it's not anti-smoke moralfags shitting the thread everytime this topic come out
>>
>>157397672
t. Bubble Babby
>>
>>157397494

So, do you like to have cylinders in your month?
>>
>>157397624
>>157397634
>getting baited this easily
>>
>>157397710
Anti-smokers are the ones blogging about their smoking preferences? You say "shitting up the thread" to mean "waah they're insulting me", when you're shitting up the board with your off-topic. Neck yourself.
>>
File: 1397463697150.jpg (15KB, 400x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397463697150.jpg
15KB, 400x222px
>>157394398
It makes characters look pensive and mysterious.
>>
>>157394476
I hope you're just pretending to be a retarded /pol/fag
>>
>>157397736
No, only once a week.
>>
File: 1493565111960.jpg (27KB, 500x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493565111960.jpg
27KB, 500x354px
>>157397739
>>
>>157397710
Are you checking the thread during your hourly 10-minute smoke break, phoneposter?
>>
File: img00016.png (22KB, 228x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img00016.png
22KB, 228x240px
And the bait thread goes to shit with pissy bitches on both sides taking time from their busy school life to fling poo on an imageboard. Great success!
>>
File: 1493743606875.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493743606875.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>157397739
>>
>>157396251
>they are life expectancy rate world champs
That is actually a lie, old people being alive so long turned out to be a scam by families of the old person so that they could continue to collect benefits.
>>
>>157397792
>projecting
>getting pissy about others getting pissy
Every time.
>>
>>157397672
>>157397707
Stay mad, straight edge faggots
>>
File: 1489754829230.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489754829230.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>157397842
>>
What's with smokers and blogging? Every single time they show their face here they blog. It's like how trannies always blog in trap threads. There needs to be a study to find the link between degeneracy and desire for attention.
>>
File: 1494913375560.jpg (144KB, 498x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494913375560.jpg
144KB, 498x450px
I just came here for smoking 2d girls.
>>
File: 43867087.jpg (187KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43867087.jpg
187KB, 1000x667px
Why smoking culture suddenly being considered as degenerated these days?

Throughout the history smoking is must for men to look manly and cool. Why the perception change now?
>>
>>157397979
Have a smoking 2d woman.
>>
>>157397994
Cause cigarette smoke stinks to those who aren't used to it or even those who have quit smoking. Also it's bad for your health as well as those around you. Go to a bar in Japan that allows smokers and you'll want to throw up from the stench.
>>
File: toua.png (1MB, 1121x1075px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toua.png
1MB, 1121x1075px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdbunAfRweU
>>
I've never smoked cigarettes, but I'd be lying if I said they don't smell great to me.
>>
>>157397994
Wrote a paper on this - passive smoking has sealed the deal. Personal health risks would make smoking even manlier and cool (although more in a "delinquent" than "family man" way), but the unprovoked harm clashes with main attributes of almost all manly character archetypes.
>>
>>157396705
All alcohol tastes terrible due to fact that they has alcohol in them.
>>
File: 542w8cn.jpg (15KB, 583x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
542w8cn.jpg
15KB, 583x188px
Smoking objectively looks cool, period
It's not good for you, and it isn't worth it in the long run, but it's an undeniable fact
>>
>>157397994
Surprisingly enough, most people aren't stupid enough to have their natural negative reaction to smelly shit overwritten by propaganda. Who'd have thought?
>>
Why did I saw the exact same thread 2 days ago ?
>>
File: BLcig.png (1MB, 1911x1041px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BLcig.png
1MB, 1911x1041px
>>157394398
Only in certain situations like pic related
>>
>>157397118
Because thankfully vaping hasn't spread overseas yet, and with any luck it'll stay that way
>>
>>157398335
Bloggers gotta blog.
>>
>>157397118
Does shisha/hookah count as vaping?
Pretty sure Magi has some.
>>
>>157397994
Millennial are basically manchildren they never launched into adulthood. They don't understand that eating a Big Mac is as bad as having a smoke, all they know is what got drilled into them in school and they swallow it without question.
>>
Smoking never looks cool, be it 2D or 3D.

If you want to turn your lungs into a pile of garbage, then just go ahead and kill yourself instead of making others inhale the same poison.
>>
File: smoking is cool.jpg (337KB, 1019x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smoking is cool.jpg
337KB, 1019x1600px
>>157394398
Because Yotsuba said it is.
>>
>>157400573
Smoking isn't bad for you, fucking idiot. Japan has one of the highest smoking rates in the world and also the longest lifespans. Did everyone born after 1990 lose their brain or what? Smoking is about as bad for you as breathing in city air. People still live in the city don't they?
>>
File: 1419558855947.png (175KB, 414x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419558855947.png
175KB, 414x414px
it's a cute aesthetic in 2d
>>
File: 1406695095746.png (234KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406695095746.png
234KB, 480x480px
>>157394476
>the jews don't own the tobacco industry
>>
>>157394476
Do you guys honestly think that the Jews are like Angra Mainyu? All the evils of the world?
>>
>>157397118
Because only white people vape
>>
>>157395070
It's mostly the nicotine, but there is an acquired appreciation for the tobacco itself as well.

I miss smoking
>>
If smoking was 100% harmless to the user and their environment I bet everyone would do it
>>
>>157400812
>Smoking isn't bad for you
If you actually believe this, even after all the studies proving otherwise, then you are too dumb to properly function as a human being.
>>
>it's the "smokerfags enter damage control mode" episode
Pathethic.
Anyone caught smoking in a public area should be shot on sight.
>>
>>157395499
I actually liked how my hand smelled after cigarette back when I was a smoker. But I guess that's a bit different because my sense of smell was absolutely destroyed. Now, 3 years after quitting I can't even stand being near smokers.
>>
>>157401110
I know I would.
>>
>>157401227
Smoking is one of those things that makes life worth living. You might as well live in a bubble if you're so afraid of actually living your life because it might be bad for you. Never drive a car, might crash. Never go overseas, plane might crash. Never do anything that is even slightly risky and live your long, pointless life with no worthwhile experiences.
>>
>>157401309
>poisoning your body makes your life worth living
This is what smokerfags actually believe.

I agree about the "don't live in a bubble" part, but there's a difference between doing something that has a really low chance of killing/hurting you while also actually benefiitting you in some way, and doing something that has a 100% chance of having a negative effect on your body (sooner or later) while also providing no actual benefit to your life.
It's your life so I have no right to tell you to quit smoking. If you want to get lung cancer then be my gues - just don't make innocent passersby inhale the same poison.
>>
>>157395537
Supposedly they just stuck it on there because english looks cool, but I always thought of it as sort of a dunce cap kind of phrase.
>>
File: Einstein.jpg (62KB, 850x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Einstein.jpg
62KB, 850x400px
>>157401607
>and doing something that has a 100% chance of having a negative effect on your body
My grandpa lived into his 90s and smoked every day. He never had any problems. Japan has the highest average lifespan in the world, also one of the highest rates of smoking. Being fat is more unhealthy than smoking and 30% of americans are obese.

Point is the health risks of smoking are EXTREMELY overblown. Yeah it's unhealthy, but smoking doesn't mean you've got a death sentence and will develop cancer in the next decade 100%. It means you're at a higher risk. Much like eating a Big Mac puts you at greater risk of having a heart attack. But you're not afraid of eating the occasional big mac right? Why the fuck would you be terrified of having the occasional smoke? It helps brain function.
>>
>>157401227
>it's the "anti-smokerfags enter a thread that obviously wasn't made for them to bitch because they can't keep their mouths shut about 2D girls having a smoke" episode
>>
>>157396409
Nicotine is an addictive drug with pleasant effects. So is alcohol.

And in the case of alcohol fermented beverages have interest and complex tastes that many people enjoy.

You must be 18 years old to post on this site. You should leave.
>>
>>157401309
Smoking gives you something like a 30% greater chance of being killed painfully.
If that's not significant to you then you should reconsider your priorities.
>>
>>157396705
I tried beer when I was like 14, decided I hated it and haven't tried it again. If it's just cause I had a major sugar tooth, I should give it another shot.
>>
>>157401848
A lot of things in life give you a higher chance of dying anon. We all die at some point. You going to spend your life doing the numbers and trying to calculate the odds on you making it past 80? Not everyone has some crazy need to make it to 90, we're here for a good time not a long time and when you check out you check out. Hope you don't drive, ever because guess what? You have a 1:122 chance of being killed in a car crash. That would be unfortunate wouldn't it
>>
>>157401825
>the "if you don't like shit then you're underage" meme
You realize it is a literal meme to depict teenagers trying to act mature by consuming alcohol, right? Go tip your fedora at a cheese tasting event or some shit.
>>
>>157394476
>jews don't own the tobacco industry
Oy-vey!
>>
>>157402011
You type like a middle schooler
>>
>>157402011
It's not so much not liking or like something. It's the inability to see why others might like something. Straight edge teenagers are just as much a stereotype as teenagers doing things to look mature for a reason.
>>
File: 49040884_p0.jpg (460KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
49040884_p0.jpg
460KB, 900x900px
>>157401897
Beer is sort of like coffee in that you've gotta adjust to appreciating """""mature""""" flavors.
>>
>>157401755
>But you're not afraid of eating the occasional big mac right?
The difference is that I decide if I want to eat a big mac or not, while being fully aware of the possible consequences.
With smoking, I can't "choose" whether I want to inhale this shit or not when I'm outside. It's not my decision - I have no other "choice" but to inhale this poison. Feel free to smoke at home or in the designated smoking areas, but fuck off from public space.
Or do you want me to provide actual numbers concerning the risks of secondhand smoke?
>>
>>157402137
Secondhand smoke is a meme.
>>
>>157402055
Not an argument.

>>157402069
>Straight edge teenagers are just as much a stereotype
They really aren't, at least not in my country's media. If your country promotes teenage characters who don't consume drugs then that's a positive. Seems like every other show in the west promotes partyhard rubbish culture though.
>>
File: smoking duck.png (20KB, 337x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smoking duck.png
20KB, 337x189px
If smoking is so cool why is every smoker in this thread such a defensive sounding dork that can't deal with criticism?
>>
>>157397523
People of African descent.
>>
>>157402164
A lot of people turn to the internet for 'safe spaces'. The real question is why do they think /a/ fulfills that need.
>>
>>157401897
>If it's just cause I had a major sugar tooth, I should give it another shot.
You should try some belgian flavoured beer.
>>
>>157402154
Yeah I must be imagining how bad you smokers smell. I don't like being next to piss-smelling hobos and smokers aren't much different.
>>
>>157402155
>the only stereotypes are media stereotypes
>>
>>157402164
Posting on /a/ nixes the cool of smoking.
They're just the same as the rest of /a/, just poorer, more congested and with a yellow nicotine film on their monitor. That's the only difference.
Also a lot of 3rd worlders smoke and they're notoriously defensive about fucking everything.
>>
>>157402217
>The real question is why do they think /a/ fulfills that need.
Because they think 4chan is reddit for alt-right and alt-left autists.
>>
>>157402073
What? There's coffee flavored fucking milk and candies. Coffee isn't something you need refined taste for.
>>
>>157396048
>frist post is butthurt
>person responding to the buttthurt is butthurt
>lel you're such a faggot for getting mad
>>
>>157402302
I didn't think smoking was a politically charged topic.
>>
>>157402287
>yellow nicotine film on their monitor

Smoking inside is for barbarians.
>>
>>157402273
If kids in your country are a stereotype of not needing drugs to have a good time then you've got it pretty good.
>>
>>157402154
>hey I don't actually mind if you smoke or not, but would you mind not poisoning others at the same time? I can even provide you with numbers proving that secondhand smoke is not healthy for others
>dude it's a meme xDDD
Yeah, that's the level of discussion I would expect from an average smokingfag.
Thanks for proving you are all 14.
>>
File: 1492148871532.jpg (158KB, 448x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492148871532.jpg
158KB, 448x455px
>>157394476
>Smoking doesn't actually cause cancer
>the jews don't own the tobacco industry
>>
File: 1492155601570.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492155601570.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>157402479
is being 14 a bad thing?
it's just a number y'know.
>>
>>157400889
yes.
>>
>>157394456
Jap cigs don't smell that bad.
>>
What anime is it?
>>
>>157402823
which huan
>>
File: cig2.png (331KB, 635x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cig2.png
331KB, 635x664px
People who start complaining about smoking every chance they get are really obnoxious. And before you reply with the usual "have fun with your lung cancer, smokerfag" or whatever, I have never smoked, I just think smoking in 2D especially looks pretty nice.
>>
>>157402976
>people who complain about X are obnoxious, by the way I'm not an Xfag
Every single time.
>>
>>157397994
Because smoking is hazardous to people around.
>>
Jesus christ, there are mid-page ads now
>>
File: 1490570034726.jpg (70KB, 658x691px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490570034726.jpg
70KB, 658x691px
>muh second smoke
Do you avoid cars like the plague too?
>>
>>157402363
It's not, but fringe opinions/rebellion against the system and smoking go hand in hand.
>>
>>157403053
Cars are necessary for society and countries to work. Cigarettes are not. Just like with oxygen, which is poisonous, but you need it to live.
>>
File: 1432784161784.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432784161784.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>157394398

> 2010
> Training martial arts in Japan
> smoke 3 or 4 cigars a year
> one afternoon drinking with buddies before training
> got my training gear on (black gi - so it doesn't look weird wearing it in public)
> decide to finish up one of the cigars
> forgot about the smell
> go to training
> smell like a chimney
> stinking up the place
> mortified and swear to never smoke again

What this guy >>157394456 said.

It's a disgusting habit.
>>
>it's a "damage control of 14 year olds that smoke to look edgy and cool" episode
Every time.
>>
smoking's gross, you should vape instead.
>>
File: 1495140598866.jpg (85KB, 511x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495140598866.jpg
85KB, 511x606px
>>157402314
>>
>>157396383
wow
awesome
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
File: 93632926.jpg (82KB, 325x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
93632926.jpg
82KB, 325x296px
>>157394476
im a racist against people like you
>>
>>157394398
It's not. It's fucking not. It's literally the worst thing in any anime it is. This is why I hate anything set in 1900s. Literally, and I mean literally, everyone smokes in those shows. It devalues literally everything else the show has to offer. The worst part is, it's all for no fucking reason. They can easily NOT smoke. Nothing changes, except now everything is a lot more cleaner and less shittier. But no, smoking is cool because the writers are fucking retards. Japan is fucking retarded. Two nukes weren't enough. Thankfully, this generation doesn't SEEM to be as retarded. I remember seeing a lot of backlash against one anon who said he wanted to see a certain 11 year old character smoke as a grown up, because it would be cool. I felt pure happiness seeing no one agree with him. Of course, it was only a single comment, so it just SEEMED like this generation isn't as retarded, but who knows for sure. Hopefully, it is true.

Fuck smoking. All it does is take things away. I'm sick of seeing everyone making their "cool" characters smoke. Every time I see a character smoke, their value drops in my eyes. It adds nothing to the character and it look shit and disgusting. I hate it. I fucking hate it. I still remember when I first watched Eva. I thought Misato was hot. By the fifth episode, I had fapped to her 8 times. I still remember all the doujins I picked. I especially liked a colored one that had /ss/ with Shinji. I fapped three times to that alone. That's how hot I thought she was. But the moment I saw her smoking, i've not fapped to her since. And I never will. The moment she kissed Shinji in the movie, I was disgusted by it. I felt happy she died.

tl;dr people who thinking smoking is cool, even in drawings, deserve to die of cancer.
>>
File: reddit spacing.png (16KB, 1002x119px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reddit spacing.png
16KB, 1002x119px
>>157404604
reddit spacing is a recent forced meme
>>
>>157404750
Reddit newfags weren't tolerated until the election though.

You don't need a like break after every sentence.
>>
>>157394398
Why is the french guy always the one smoking ?
>>
>>157404794
Skimming past the most recent posts in this thread and there's none of that though.
>>
Smoking is reddit
>>
File: 1424230941973.png (956KB, 950x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424230941973.png
956KB, 950x1050px
>>157397994
Just because you need to smoke in order to feel manly doesn't mean everyone else is as insecure as you are. Either way, can you not see the irony here? You're on a board for Mongolian cave paintings and speak of manliness.
>>
>>157404794
Nice reddit spacing.
Now fuck off.
>>
File: bated fate.png (33KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bated fate.png
33KB, 800x500px
>>157404341
>>
If smoking is so bad and uncool, why do I love it so much?
>>
>>157394905
How is what he said related to genes?
Also epigenetics I guess.
>>
>>157405805
You're bad and uncool.
>>
>>157402872
The one in the thread
>>
>>
File: 1463521475497.png (767KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463521475497.png
767KB, 800x600px
>>157405023
Nah, Reddit is all about vapes like the little faggots they are. They are whiny moralfags about traditional smoking too.
>>
File: 1491271980073.png (3MB, 1920x1066px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491271980073.png
3MB, 1920x1066px
never knows best
>>
>>157397994
Because people need to hate something and smokers are some of the last "fair game".
>>
>>157394476
This post was made by a med jew who wants you to get cancer
>>
>>157397994
Because people have bought into the "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" meme far too much.
>>
>>157394905
Just hit a book nigga.
And just asking are you referring to somatic or germinal cells?
>>
>>157394905
Why wouldn't it affect the genes?
Naturally, if you want to be more technical:
Smoking causes damage in the replication of DNA strands which in turn causes damage within the genes, which as you hopefully know are nothing more than sequences of nucleotides.
>>
File: blepe.jpg (62KB, 900x879px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blepe.jpg
62KB, 900x879px
>>157395070
I don't even smoke for the nicotine rush I just like the taste and feel of puffing on a dart

I guess I'm just a sick fuck
>>
File: november-11.jpg (42KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
november-11.jpg
42KB, 704x396px
Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It’s far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, whereas, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we’ve got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you’re sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don’t expect to enforce that on me.
>>
>>157397131
>I'm not talking about shit like American Spirits
But you literally just described American Spirits, /a/non

>straight up tobacco with nicotine thrown in for the buzz
There's also a thing called snuff, you know. Which by the way, still is fucking awful for you and gives you cancer.

There's no such thing as a "healthy" way to consume nicotine: nicotine in and of itself is fucking horrible for you.
>>
>>157401110
what is the early 20th century
>>
File: 1492188260895.jpg (108KB, 400x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492188260895.jpg
108KB, 400x565px
>>157404794
>>
>>157396383
>>157397402
kate a shit
smoking a best
>>
>>157397131
Nicotine is natural. It's a defense mechanism used by the tobacco plant.
The entire health issue with smoking is purely conceptual.
You're burning plants and inhaling the smoke. That is the issue, inhaling smoke isn't healthy, no matter what you're burning to make that smoke.
>>
>>157409429
They're both a best.
>>
>>157394398
because smoking is big business in Japan
>>
>>157397672

Wow... you called it. GJ!
Let the smokenigger blogshitting continue.
>>
>>157394398
Has there ever been a character that chews or dips?

I don't think I've ever seen it in anime now that I think about it.
>>
unburnt tobacco smells good
>>
>>157395041
same, especially certain brands
non-smoker growing up around a bunch of smokers
>>
>>157394414
First post best post
>>
>>157401731
it's amusing how the english and japanese both do this with each other's languages
>>
>>157394476
JEWS
E
W
S
>>
>>157410962
where is it done in japanese?
>>
>>157394476
smoke itself doesn't cause it. it's being too dried out. so just spritz your lungs occasionally with a little water.

good as new.
>>
>one of the biggest sectors in the American economy, grown in the south
>Da joos
???
>>
>>157411219
That doesn't sound like a healthy idea anon. Nor does it sound sane.
>>
>>157394398
Because they can make the smoke thick as fuck and really make it flow in the scene.
>>
>>157411189
cancer subcultures like streetwear and tattoos mostly where english use japanese

english is used all the time in jap culture in pop culture and animation
>>
>>157411309
Hello /fa/
>>
File: 1446591362727.png (175KB, 600x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446591362727.png
175KB, 600x614px
>>157411254
"Jewish" is a way of life, one does not have to be a Jew in order to act Jewish. Just like one does not have to be from reddit in order to be/act like a redditor.
>>
File: Bakaretsu patch.jpg (180KB, 950x959px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bakaretsu patch.jpg
180KB, 950x959px
>>157402073
Beer is great
It starts out bitter, like black coffee, but in time you actually come around to enjoying the flavor, it legitimately tastes different over time.
Light beers/Domestics are shit

Try a doppelbock, a belgian, an imperial stout, a decent IPA, anything that isn't coors or other piss
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (571KB, 1348x1008px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
571KB, 1348x1008px
How come there's so little pipe smoking in anime?
>>
File: Saturday Night ATF.jpg (254KB, 993x1195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saturday Night ATF.jpg
254KB, 993x1195px
>>157411832
How do we end up here anon
Why is /k/ so stale now
Doesn't feel fun anymore, I think the generals and the trips killed it
>>
>>157411871
General and attentionwhores kill every board.
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>157411871
>I think the generals and the trips killed it
Agreed.
That and threads that don't even talk about firearms. i.e. Military enlistment, political news, "why does the Marine Corps even exist?," MRE, and meetup threads, etc.
>>
File: 1489660031380.png (781KB, 632x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489660031380.png
781KB, 632x1000px
>>157412067
>>157411832
I feel like /ak/ would be better here than on /k/
/k/ needs a hard reset and a trip slaughter and some more of the wacky shit that made it fun in the first place
>>
File: 1467211586501.jpg (336KB, 1400x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467211586501.jpg
336KB, 1400x790px
>>157412282
Also reformed Friday/Saturday night ATF threads.
Anime, Tobacco, and Firearms.
>>
File: bobobo-bo bo-bobo.jpg (34KB, 629x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bobobo-bo bo-bobo.jpg
34KB, 629x354px
>>157402200
wrong
>>
>>157412414
Gotta expand to BATFE
Brews, Anime, Tobacco, Firearms, ...Explosives?
>>
>>157412526
>explosives
I dunno how many anons have DDs, legit or otherwise
>>
File: 1471918562858.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471918562858.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
>>157412526
Ecchi
>>
File: Two Cinnamon Buns.jpg (140KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Two Cinnamon Buns.jpg
140KB, 1440x810px
>>157412642
Correct answer
>>
File: 1494389204170.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494389204170.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
>>157412282
I feel like firearms and anime blend so well together.
>>
File: Dragunov.jpg (79KB, 480x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dragunov.jpg
79KB, 480x361px
>>157412846
It's a blend of a hobby that takes itself way too seriously with one that literally can't be.

That and the dichotomy of cute and firearms
>>
Not enough kiseru smoking in anime.
>>
File: 1493152565465.jpg (595KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493152565465.jpg
595KB, 849x1200px
smoking looks cool irl too, at least to highschool girls.
>>
>>157394476
Retard
>>
Smoking is the coolest thing in japan, because you can't smoke weed.
>>
>>157409255
>using a reddit meme to call out your opponents's fallacious tactics
>>
>>157413064
Slut
>>
File: 1473685478715.jpg (861KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473685478715.jpg
861KB, 1500x844px
>>157397994
The perception hasn't change, in anime is still portrayed as the coolesto and mature thing to do. It has to be with a health thing
Also
>Degenerates
/pol/ sperging, just ignore.
>>
Also I haven a bunch of niconico sluts, smoking.
>>
File: 1494507894863.png (300KB, 604x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494507894863.png
300KB, 604x566px
>>157413691
you take that back
>>
Cigarettes are for plebians.

Cigars and pipes is where its at.
>>
>>157413788
>lwa
>>157413840
I can get cigs for $5/pack where I live, it's so cheap.
>>
>>157400824
>aesthetic

Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>157394398
Because you can't smell it, or taste it. That said, in the right setting smoking can be cool - just rarely when girls do it.
>>
File: 1495101789235.png (436KB, 1135x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495101789235.png
436KB, 1135x637px
>>157414087
Hard drive got wiped so I lost my anime girl reaction pictures, I only have scraps to post now, don't bully
>>
>>157394398
It is your own view, I don't think it is cool.
>>
>>157414261
>hard drive got wiped
How? Also this is why you always backup your files.
>>
>>157413840
>Pipes
You're a dying breed, not that I disagree. Some wonderful pipe tobaccos out there.

In general I find it easier just to smoke a cigar though.
>>
File: 1435332977816.jpg (314KB, 904x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435332977816.jpg
314KB, 904x641px
Smoking is literally the best thing that has ever happened in the history of the universe. Not only did smoking invent happiness, but it also is the reason why kittens are cute, beds are soft, and why houses keep you safe from rain and giraffe rape. Every cigarette you smoke makes you stronger and your dick bigger. Hitler was a non-smoker and look at how that turned out, he was only able to kill about ten thousand Jews. His non-smoking made him weak and foolish. The guy who invented shoes learned how to make them from a cigarette. Every time you do something cool it's because someone in the world just smoked a cigarette. Simo Hayha killed 700 Russians with seven cigarettes tied together with scotch tape, historians claim it was an SKS but that is incorrect. He also survived an anti-tank round to the face because the cigarette he was smoking deflected it. Fist of the North Star was created when the writer saw the artist smoking a cigarette and said "Hey, awesome cigarette. That gives me an idea, let's invent Fist of the North Star." Demonbane was originally intended to be a cigarette but the author felt there would be no sense of suspense so he downgraded it to a significantly less awesome omnipotent god-machine. Cigarretes are made of air, water, bread and joy all put together. The reason we go to heaven when we die is because it is a cigarette. Studies conducted by people better than you prove that there is a direct correlation between not smoking and being a gay nigger. Don't be a gay nigger, smoke. Smoke everything.
>>
File: raughs.png (379KB, 846x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raughs.png
379KB, 846x900px
>>157414368
>10k jews
>>
>>157395046
Cowboy Bebop and the Gunslinger book series and Wheel of Time. Smoking just has a really cool romance to it in fiction. I smoke a pipe occasionally, never got into cigs.
>>
File: 1487381769485.jpg (483KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487381769485.jpg
483KB, 2774x1993px
>>157414303
slightly psychotic clingy gf didn't like all my doujin collection and took matters into her own hands. thankfully muh anime on my laptop was spared.
>>
>>157414443
>letting your gf see your porn
You done fucked up.
>>
>>157414411
Is this Shinobu?
>>
Why does nobody use Electronic smoking pipe?
>>
>>157414587
>vaping
>>
>>157401755
Eintein was a plaigarist and a communist
>>
>>157414597
It's a great way to quit and a healthier (maybe) and FAR cheaper alternative for smokers.
>>
>>157395537
Someone on the production team said it originally said "love never knows best," and the "love" part burned off.
>>
>>157414649
>far cheaper
lol
I live in the cheapest state to smoke in the US.
>>
>>157414532
It wasn't the porn part that pissed her off but the fact that none of them had any resemblance to her, of course explaining that it's not real people didn't work out. I should have guessed though considering she gives an evil eye to my little sister whenever she hugs me.

Thank fuck sukebei was not lost.
>>
>>157414698
Do you live in chicago?
>>
>>157414754
She must be really attractive if you're still willing to stick around with all that.
>>
>>157414443
>>157414754
>gives an evil eye to my little sister whenever she hugs me
It's time to leave her, Anon, Please, for your own good. She might be pretty enough now, but in 10-20 years you'll have had all the joy sucked out of your life by her. You can do better.
>>
>>157414698
A packet of fags is between €10 and €11 here, buddy.
>>
>>157414821
>>157414878
Virginia. A pack of Reds is ~$5
>>
>>157414443
>gf
get the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>157394398
Because smoke looks cool if animated well and you cant get lung cancer in fantasy
>>
>>157394476
european union literally banned all non tabacco nicotine alternatives (like snus)

sweden is the only member country where snus is sold legally, there is also denmark and some other where it's in grey zone but still not fully legal
>>
>>157415059
The EU needs to be disbanded.
>>
File: 1494979892390.jpg (46KB, 492x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494979892390.jpg
46KB, 492x332px
>>157414835
>>157414847
She's attractive and has a wealthy family which could catapult me in my career if I play my cards right. Plus given her psychotic nature she was still a virgin by uni which is almost unheard of in the land of the sluts (UK) and has deep distaste for almost everyone.
>>157414936
hey, I'm an awkward anime loving fuck at heart, I just learned to imitate people.
>>
File: 1489450789014.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489450789014.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>
>>157394476
Even if it didn't. Then you would only have to deal with high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and strokes.
>>
>>157415140
>virgin gf
Alright I've changed my mind. Stick around. You can deal with a little clingy. Still sounds miles better than you average thot.
>>
File: 1416534064333.jpg (1MB, 900x2696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416534064333.jpg
1MB, 900x2696px
>>157414754
>>157415140
Nobody cares. Leave, faggot.
>>157414847
You too. Fuck off with the /soc/ shit.
>>
>>157394905
Affecting your genes maybe not, but affecting some of the DNA in some of your cells is rather easy, it can just fuck it up a little.
>>
>>157414936
/a/ is a normalfag board now, Naruto isn't even permabanned.
>>
>>157395009
I only don't want to be near a smoking person because it's unhealthy, I think it looks cool af.
>>
>>157397515
>oi, oi you the kid battling takumi?
>>
File: 1429220689300.jpg (567KB, 660x1877px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429220689300.jpg
567KB, 660x1877px
>>157415310
autismos pls, /a/ has never been r9k.
>>
>>157415509
Nor has it ever been your personal blog. Again, fuck off.
>>
>>157415815
No it hasn't.
>shiki
You first.
>>
File: 1495053811500.png (114KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495053811500.png
114KB, 320x320px
>>157415720
>/r9k/ minority
fucking gypsy cancer, you'll pogrom yourselves when mommy won't be able to pay the bill anymore.
>>
File: 54235325654768568.png (364KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54235325654768568.png
364KB, 1024x576px
Oh the things I would do to Shizuka...
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 89


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.