[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let her save you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Would you let her save you?
>>
>>157385085
Would she be a condescending cunt about it?
>>
I would accept help if it were offered, but I fully understand that it's not gonna happen and I have to fix my bullshit myself.
>>
>>157385204
Yes.
>>
>>157385085
At this point I don't know if people really miss the point of this show so badly or if it's just shitposting
>>
>>157387131
What's wrong with wanting to be saved by another person even if they are equally as broken as you.
>>
I'm so starved for human conenction I would let anyone save me.
Except for fatties.
>>
>>157387131
The point is to find a cute girl that's as fucked up as you, and make a suicide pact in order to fix your lives together, right?
>>
>>157387131
Are you saying that Misaki didn't save Satou?
>>
>>157387604
Satou didn't start working until she fucked off and stopped feeding him. Ultimately I would argue that Satou saved Satou.
>>
>>157387604
Satou got a job and stopped being a hikki because his parents cutted him off. Same as that other gamer hikki that a job after being abandoned and nearly starving to death. Misaki just wanted to make Satou dependant on her to prove her life had value and went to kill herself after the plan didn't work.
These aren't even thing you have to interpret, the show says it out loud that hikkis are hikkis because others enable them to be and people still somehow miss it.

Are both of them better off having each other by the end than being alone? Off course, but Misaki wasn't in any way a miraculous girl that saved him from his hikki prison.
>>
But I don't need saving.Not only do I refuse to become what she would want me to be, but what I do actually want is something she could never give me.
>>
>>157385204
that's my fetish
>>
>>157388817
what is that anon?
>>
I don't need her for anything, though I sure could use her.
>>
>>157390206
Becoming a wageslave is not what I want, I want to have godlike powers and make worlds and shit and meet a cute girl who also has godlike powers and fight other gods for fun.
>>
>>157385085
If she gave me a crack at that sweet pusspuss I'd let her think she could save me, yeah.
>>
>>157385085
just cut the bullshit already. this show was so mediocre.
>>
>>157390500
so you want to reject reality in order to become a chuuni?
>>
>>157390662
No, I want to change reality itself to fit my desires.
>>
>>157385085
Due to my almost non-existent interaction with women and tendency to develop affection for any woman that shows me attention, yea probably.
>>
File: 1455590850954.jpg (607KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1455590850954.jpg
607KB, 1200x1221px
>>
>talking to a female ever

probably not
>>
>>157387604
Losing NEETbux saved Satou.
>>
File: 1473463465710.png (581KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1473463465710.png
581KB, 600x846px
>>
>>157392697
hnnnnng
>>
I just wanna fuck her. And maybe cuddle and stuff. Can she do that for me?
>>
>>157385085
>relying on a girl to be functional in society
No thanks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.