[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>villain is objectively right about everything >main character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493243094699.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493243094699.png
228KB, 358x408px
>villain is objectively right about everything
>main character never debates or counterpoints him properly
>anime portrays villain as being wrong
>>
I can't think of anything besides madoka
>>
File: euphoric homu.png (116KB, 160x345px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric homu.png
116KB, 160x345px
The protagonist should prepare a list of fallacies
to present him with.
>>
>>157378707
>Not a 5000 word essay with peer reviewed sources
>>
>>157378340
You should apply this to real life.
>>
>>157378340
>villain is objectively right about everything
Then he isn't a villain.
>>
>>157378965
I meant antagonist
>>
Name ONE anime/manga that does this.
>>
>>157380581
>>157378436
>>
>>157378340
Is this image purely used for shitposting?
>>
>>157380581
Any Mecha anime by Sunrise
>>
File: Valentine_Normal.png (747KB, 489x751px) Image search: [Google]
Valentine_Normal.png
747KB, 489x751px
>>157378340
I think that can be done properly. Take pic related. He had his motives, which would have been good for the country he loves but bad for every other country, but the conflict wasn't really about that, so it didn't have to be refuted.
>>
>>157378340
Sounds like the story of Lucifer to me.
>>
>>157380722
But Zeon was pure evil.
>>
>>157381253
Zeon's ideals have nothing to do with the story of 0079
>>
>>157378707

Not necessarily WRONG, but stupid in how she implemented her plan, also pretty damn unnecessary.

If Homura had gone with Madoka to mahou heaven then the Kyuubeys wouldn't have had anyone left with any kind of emotional attachment to Madoka, so they wouldn't be able to pull her back and study/interfere with her more.

At this point, all Homura is really doing is enjoying some delusional "normal" lifestyle with Madoka that, as we clearly see and Homura herself admits, will not last very long on account of Madoka getting her memories back. Then Homura is double fucked because Madoka will know that she was severed from what she considered her duty to all magical girls just so Homura could have a nice few weeks/months.

Homura also doesn't know how severing Madoka will effect the law of cycles, and whether it would make it easier for the Kyuubey's to interfere with it now that it doesn't have a consciousness.

Also there's the whole thing with Homura saying "Haha maybe I'll destroy the world when Madoka regains her memory" which is pretty evil.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.