[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blade of the immortal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Is it going to be shit? The manga had such a great punk sensibility to it, I'm afraid Miike's gonna fuck it up with his overbearingly cartoony style
>>
>>157378098
Manga was shit
Anime was shit (exept for the OST)
Hell, how can the Live be good?
>>
>>157379712
Maybe because everything else was so shit?
>>
trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2F4-oTNF4
>>
>>157378098
>OP's image
That's what Miike's Kakihara should've looked more like, instead of a flamboyant blonde twink
>>
>>157382237
Nah
>>
>>157378098
It's flopping hard, might be one of the biggest flops ever.
>>
>No hakenkreuz in the back

It deserves to flop.
>>
File: Kakihara.jpg (240KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
Kakihara.jpg
240KB, 800x682px
>>157382237

idk anon , he was flamboyant in the manga just not as flashy dressing
>>
>>157378098
>overbearingly cartoony style

>never has seen Audition
>>
>>157386553
man, Kakihara was best boy
>>
There is no way this won't be shit, look at the anime.
>>
I really liked the manga, never watched the anime and I won't watch this movie either.

Did I miss anything?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3qdN4aMyA
>>
>>157378098
He did a good job with 13 Assassins
>>
>>157381920
It actually looks really good, I'm surprised
>>
>those fucking wigs
Holy fuck, it's like they bought them off a random cosplay site and didn't even bother styling it. Literal eyesore cancer.

Too bad since otherwise looks like a decent adaptation. Not sure how you can cram 30 volumes in a single movie, but whatever.

>>157379712
2/10 made me reply.
Now go back to your entry shounen, anon-kun.
>>
https://youtu.be/V-HGM0SH_ow
>>
>>157378098
If it tries to be the manga, it'll be shit, if it tries to take some inspiration from the manga but be something else entirely, it might be alright but will probably still be shit.

The reason something like Oldboy is such a great adaptation of a seinen manga is because it's nothing like the manga at all. Live action film adaptations of other mediums are for cucks anyway. There's a reason it was manga in the first place.
>>
>enjoying manga
>all of a sudden WORMS
>then a jail cell

Dropped it pretty quick once all that worm experimentation started.
>>
>>157393027
>he reason something like Oldboy is such a great adaptation of a seinen manga is because it's nothing like the manga at all.
This.
>>
Ichi the Killer
>>
>>157385580
It's not hakenkreuz, it's manji.
>>
When was the last time a Takeshi Miike film wasn't shit?
>>
>>157382237
Meh. Ichi isn't that great a manga anyway. At least he tried to put some spin on it.
>>
File: cannes.jpg (32KB, 768x461px) Image search: [Google]
cannes.jpg
32KB, 768x461px
You don't show shit at Cannes m8
>>
>>157381920
What's the character in his back?
>>
>>157378098
I'm just glad the MC isn't played by the current trendy teen celebrity like so many of those live-action japanese movies.
>>
>>157379712
>Manga was shit.

How so? What I read was pretty damn good, but I admit I haven't finished it.
>>
>>157393062
>>157398189

Nevermind.
>>
>>157379712
>having this shit of taste

Go back to your waifushit and sol garbage and keep on ruining the industry
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.