[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here still care or watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (979KB, 1257x684px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
979KB, 1257x684px
Does anyone here still care or watch this?
>>
Little Berserk Academia
>>
Yesh, I just gave into the Stockholm Syndrome and now it looks fine to me, maybe even better than the first season.
>>
File: 1395376069398.png (153KB, 310x427px) Image search: [Google]
1395376069398.png
153KB, 310x427px
There are faggots who watch this abomination and haven't read the manga, and enjoy it a lot.
>>
File: damn good anime.jpg (36KB, 264x294px) Image search: [Google]
damn good anime.jpg
36KB, 264x294px
>>157358503
I read the manga first and still watch / enjoy it. Like the other anon said, can't rule out Stockholm Syndrome at this point though.
>nice OP - music, lyrics, Sonia running, dat Griffith look, the Berserker armor swallowing up Guts
>Chiwa Saito
>Chiwa Saito
>CG now runs on a PS3
Fight scene in the last ep seemed a little too JJBAish with the monologue is a free action though.
>>
>>157358351

Yeah, probably this.

I actually rather enjoyed the last two episodes of the fight in the village. I thought it was going to be an absolute disaster and ruin one of my favorite fights in the series. The only thing I really noticed it fuck up was the Kelpie introduction. I loved the page where it just has a panel of its eyes, making it seem like just a frog, and then the next panel is its whole body. It just seemed so silly.

Also, this scene made me pause MPC just because of how much it killed me: https://my.mixtape.moe/dtrfwd.webm

I also found this scene pretty fantastic as well: https://my.mixtape.moe/cdbsjz.webm

Whenever they play this song, it's a combination of hilarious, stupid, and awesome. I love it.

Really wish it were 100% hand-drawn though. Imagine a Redline-tier animated sequence of Guts/Zodd versus Ganishka.
>>
>>157356700
I sure fucking hope not
>>
>>157356700
So how is her name pronounced?
>>
>>157360474
Shur Re Kuh
>>
>>157356700

I watch it and I find it a lot better than the first season.
>>
>>157356700
That little girl and pixie are CUTE
give me a name, fags
>>
Kemono friends showed people accept shitty cgi as long as the story and characters are good.
Berserk was just ahead of its time.
>>
>>157356700
So uh I just finished Volume 37 and I'm wondering why the author keeps pushing the little girl's crush onto Guts.
We all know that Casca is pretty much his main motivation for doing anything right now until he rekindles his murder boner for Griffith.
>>
>>157356700
I'm only watching it out of boredom, but goddamn are some of the faces/animation/still shots fucking hilarious. The random town people have uncanny valley faces.
>>
File: Untitled.png (610KB, 935x687px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
610KB, 935x687px
They switch to 2D at the most random moments
>>
>>157356700
no i will never support an industry that decides to put profit over quality and artist expertise.

they objectively ruined the entire series.
>>
>>157356700
>forced shading that doesn't even fit an anime
>those terrible action scenes
>ugly art style
>butchered story that will make newcomers to the series confused and bored

I want Berserk to be successful but this is trash
>>
>>157356700
First season was acceptable because it was the fucking Conviction arc but Schierke sucks the fun out of Berserk, except for Miura and his fellow pedophiles
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.