[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hero Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 622
Thread images: 92

File: 125.jpg (222KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125.jpg
222KB, 784x1145px
Korean scans of the new chapter: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/ujghUdY67z4
>>
God fucking damn that cover is good
>>
overhaul's jacket looks so comfy though
>>
File: 1493172796001.jpg (48KB, 346x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493172796001.jpg
48KB, 346x326px
>mfw Dragon MILF
>>
So nothing happened? Again?
>>
Another set up chapter
>>
File: 1463718920071.png (174KB, 314x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463718920071.png
174KB, 314x369px
>>157352353
>Anything that isn't a fighting chapter is setup
>>
>>157352327
>>157352353
Fuck off, Clovercucks
>>
>>157352048
Why does this site hate adblock?
>>
http://manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/138
>>
>>157352392
>>157352400
Its a set up chapter because they spend half the chapter talking about their plans again, besides there was a scuffle but that was just to show off dragon and all the sub bosses aka more set up.
>>
lmao all the baddies still suck ass.
>>
You know what I like with this series?

In major operations the superheroes operate side-by-side with the police, they are the tip of the spear but law enforcement backs them up.

They aren't just a bunch of arrogant power level faggots that consider themselves gods who care more about punching things than saving the day.

Its very professional.
>>
>Fatty gives Suneater a swordfish
I don't know why, but I like how Hori actually pointed this out
>>
File: 1494160646112.png (721KB, 727x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494160646112.png
721KB, 727x1090px
>every chapter that doesn't have bloodshed and death is a setup and "nothing happens"
>>
>>157352470
>incomplete chapter
>>
>transforms into a FUCKING DRAGON
>>
>>157352565
just refresh
>>
>>157352565
It´s already complete now.
>>
>>157352470

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>157352528
That'll change when the police get more aggressive.
>>
>>157352551
>implying there's actual bloodshed and death in this
I thought AfO made this out pretty clearly.
>>
>>157352551
ignore morons and baiters. Every fucking time:
> Muh deaths
> Oh shiz no death, nothing happens
> 0/10 dropped shit generic manga
>>
>>157352570
That's a pretty neat quirk
>>
oh look: it's scarecrow!

and I am surprised that the Dragon-lady can turn into a literal dragon
>>
>>157352528
shhh don't tell them that. It would fly over their heads anyway becoz muh fighting shounen
>>
>>157352583
Your post makes no sense. The police are the ones shackled by proper procedure more than the heroes.
>>
Can't the police just gun these dudes down?
>>
>>157352470

>lockrock
>not locksmith

one job, hori
>>
>>157352705
This isn't america they can't just gun down people
>>
>>157352722
I actually think it's 'Rocklock'.
>>
>>157352730
Even when they get attacked?
>>
>>157352705
No, which police force do that in a search warrant? Maybe if this took place in another setting other than modern, irl based
>>
>Overhaul met with someone at the end last chapter

>Gran Torino is not there

Hmmm
>>
>>157352722
> Locklock
> Not Lockpick
gdi. Gotta have all the puns and silly sounding names
>>
>>157352749
>No, which police force do that in a search warrant?
The one getting punched into the sky by a fifteen foot Bane cosplayer.
>>
>>157352766
Don't do this.
>>
>>157352705
Contrary to what you believe, Police don't actively try to kill people if they don't have to.
>>
>>157352748
>>157352705
If you aren't shitposting then no, that's why they've got all these heroes with them. Specialists in dealing with quirk-based aggression.

Police are about capturing crooks and meeting force with equivalent force, not just running in and gunning everyone down without confirmation.
Particularly in Japan.
>>
>>157352776
too busy flying
Also, not every police force is armed to the teeth
>>
>>157352776
that's what they have thirty feet dragons for
>>
>>157352766
He can't be the mole. He didn't knew about training camp
>>
File: 1433311259262.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433311259262.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>157352705
>Hey, possible people we can get valuable information from
>Let's kill them
>>
>>157352766
>>
>>157352844
>Implying he didn't lie.
>>
So I guess Overhaul is avoiding trouble by just throwing his mooks away.

...not really that much smarter than what he criticized Shiggy for really.
>>
>>157352918
That's how yakuza work
Protect the boss at all costs
>>
>>157352918
His schtick might be 'improving' mooks by overhauling them though, so they might be more disposable since he can make more.

Kind of like discount noumus.
>>
>>157352918
Yeah, it seems that he was just talk.
>>
>>157352766

>The mentor was the traitor all along

RARE TROPE
>>
>>157352918
So different from AFO that was mad at All Might for defeating his subordinates and saved all the league of villains.
>>
>>157352918
He uses them as pawns for his survival. He has always acted like that. It's a matter of priority.
>>
>>157352961
Overhaul made fun of Shiggy for not using Muscular/Stain/Moonfish right.

When Shiggy did almost literally the same thing- he sicced them on his enemies without really any thought for the matchups. Overhaul didn't set these guys up to counter specific pros.

Shit, Moonfish and Muscular only lost because they met their respective worst matchups; Banquet of Darkness Tokoyami and Deku- the only dude in the class who could possibly match Muscular in a power contest.
>>
File: 1464878677897.jpg (488KB, 2000x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464878677897.jpg
488KB, 2000x837px
>>157352990

>So different from AFO that was mad at All Might for defeating his subordinates

I think he was just fucking with him, AFO is mad that All Might fucked his kingdom up, but i don't think he cared for his subordinates, AFO is a soulless monster.

And he just saved the league for Tomura, who he is just manipulating to fuck with All Might. Best dad, but also the devil.
>>
>>157352918
>>157352970
Why would he fight though? Once they know he's there his entire bullet business is gone.
>>
>>157352918
except shiggy used his "Knight" and "Bishop" right away, aka his stronger, irreplaceable units, and disposed them. OH is using replaceable "Pawns"
>>
>>157353036
This. If Overhaul was going to pull a Shiggy, it'd be Chronostasis and Mimic going out there to meet the neighbors, not a pack of mooks.
>>
>>157353016
>the only dude in the class who could possibly match Muscular in a power contest.
Deku managing to use the full power of OfA like that was an asspull.
>>
>>157352048
>reads chapter
>police getting their shit rocked
>tfw no swat
this is a weird universe
>>
>>157353055
It's very curious, though. Overhaul is known for being associated w/ the 8 Precepts; although, it is possible that they're just mooks who were popularized on purpose.
>>
>>157353022
>I think he was just fucking with him, AFO is mad that All Might fucked his kingdom up, but i don't think he cared for his subordinates, AFO is a soulless monster.
Sauce: Your ass. He had no reason to say that he hated what he did to his subordinates if it's the case because All Might would not care.
>>
>>157353103
But he did use 100% before?
>>
>>157353103
Deku could always use OfA at 100%; for fucks sake, he used it in the entrance exam. The problem is the damage he sustains.
>>
Which fisrt year student will be bad wunded at the end of the battle?

I say Ochako.
>>
>>157352657
That will change as was hinted when All Might retired
>>
>>157353191
no way they let the precious students get wounded, a pro will likely get hurt bad at some point just to show them what could happen to them
>>
File: IMG_1329.jpg (43KB, 408x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
43KB, 408x263px
The patron saint of some people
>>
>>157353132
>>157353135
He used it on this whole body this time and for a longer period of time. And despite that, his body didn't explode as they said. If at least he had been paralyzed after the fight it would have been more believable.
>>
File: 13813.jpg (390KB, 1472x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13813.jpg
390KB, 1472x1080px
Best chapter ever for this reason alone
>>
>>157352048
Mommy looks comfy and aimable even in her dragon form.
>>
>>157353264
I want to make love to the dragon
>>
>>157353264
>eyelashes stay even in her dragon form
cute
>>
>>157353233
>couldn't dodge Dark Shadow's attack
>couldn't dodge Toga' pounce where the latter didn't even need to use her hiding skills
>wasn't able to run towards the marbles containing Bakugou and Tokoyami.
It wasn't instant due to adrenaline but he gradually got more and more incapacitated.
>>
>>157353191
I don't think we will never see a female student bad wounded in this manga.
>>
>>157353350
So it will be like One Piece where all the male characters can be shown pretty much beaten to a pulp, but all the female characters only get scratches and bruises?
>>
>>157353350
Are you the deathfag?
>>
>>157353350
Pixiebob and Mt Lady.
>>
>>157353427
>Student
>>
File: Fleeing_from_Noumu.png (575KB, 686x786px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fleeing_from_Noumu.png
575KB, 686x786px
>>157353350
>>157353377
Momo got pretty bloodied up like the male student with her.

Or during the rescue operation when Mount Lady blocked an attack on the kids with her face.
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_16.png (406KB, 904x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_16.png
406KB, 904x1300px
>>157352048
Weird that i find those two guys on top left so rad. I wish we had more characters looking like them in medias nowadays (outside of the fodder role of course).
>>
>>157353350
Ochako got pretty fucked up at the festival
>>
>>157353350
Even in Fairy Tail the female cast were never bad wounded, then in the last arc almost all of them get stabbed or shot.
>>
>>157353500
>he attacks you with leaves
Wow, how scary.

Thank god there was [?] to save them.
>>
>>157353500
What two guys?
The random mooks with their shirt sleeves rolled up?
>>
>>157353511
>>157353470
When I say bad wounded I mean stabbed or shot.
>>
>>157353553
If he can turn leaves into solid blades and propel them at targets en-masse like that it actually is a lethal power.

Its hardly like the pussy kid from before who could only sprout tiny blades from his body.
>>
>>157353553
Have you seen those trees irl? Their leaves are like needles.
>>
>>157353500
Who scanlated this?
>>
>>157352986
Rare, but good if done right.
>>
>>157353470
>that page
shit looks like from some seinen horror story.
I mean fuck, compare it to other shounens where enemies are more likely to be goofy and then you have a humanoid monster with multiple arms ended with chainsaws.
Even zombies in One Piece looked silly, and they were just creatures with drawn stitches on them.
That thing is something straight from 'The suffering' game
>>
>>157353533
I can't believe I'm actually correctig someone on FT of all things, but one girl got pretty much crucified early in the series, pretty sure there were other cases of "badly wounded" as well
>>
File: 5.jpg (53KB, 339x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
53KB, 339x479px
>>157353691
That was a dope game. Scared the shit out of me as a young lad.
>>
>>157353135
>>157353132
1000000% or however many zeroes is a lot more than 100%.
>the strongest punch I am currently capable of, even with injuring myself isn't enough!
>I know, I'll just punch harder than I am capable of!
>>
>>157353691
Read more shounens.
>>
File: 1494524009422.png (55KB, 203x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494524009422.png
55KB, 203x199px
>>157353742
>this shit again
Stupid speedreader.
>>
>>157352722
>>157352736
>Rokuroku
>>
File: nigga.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigga.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>157353742
>>
>>157353742
Plus Ultra
>>
>>157353768
>Type 'Rokuroku' into google translate
>'Arouse'
Okaaay
>>
>>157353191
I think Deku... because of using OfA 100%. I can bet he will be badly hurt to the verge of dying and his heart will even stop and will need some surgery or a heart transplant from a dying member to survive.
>>
>>157353763
Bullshit deku never can control ofa 100% it just asspull like other shonen
>>
So UA doesn't teach its students anything about detective work or polic collaboration at all? Seriously?
>>
>>157353838
Maybe, I dunno, later in their curriculum. Don't forget that these kids are 6 months into their 3 years of education.
>>
File: Fairy Ryona .jpg (4MB, 6048x4872px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fairy Ryona .jpg
4MB, 6048x4872px
>>157353715
That was nothing, look what is happening now
>>
>>157353823
Anon, Hori even confirmed it in the volume but it was pretty obvious before that: it's Deku saying "100000%", he was just psyching himself up. It's impossible to give more than your 100%.
>>
>>157353742
Didn't Hori established that it was still only 100%, and the whole 1000000% screamed by Deku was just to hype him up?

>>157353715
I remember Erza in the first episode of foghting with that evil guild got poisoned and it looked quite serious.

>>157353734
It was a nice game,

>Those monsters with syringes instead of eyes
>They could teleport between puddles
>That section in shower room
too bad the later parts of the game turn more into a shooter than a horror game.

>>157353754
Recommendations? I normally stay with edgy seinen shit like Suicide Island or Dead Tube. From shounens I read Gintama and thread related
>>
>>157353314
I can bet he will die... or be at the verge of it, only for somebody to give up his life or quirk to make him survive... but powerless again and forced to start from zero.
>>
>>157353470
This page and the page before it is actually funny. Hori and his dark joke
>>
>>157353852
>>157353864
oh and who could forget, Erza being basicly tentacle raped
>>
>>157353838
It's probably a subject in the second or third year. They weren't even supposed to get licenses yet.
>>
>>157353838
You don't know. What tells you Ryukyu was at UA? Tsuyu is still a 1st year.
>>
>>157353264
Does some Big Guy really require a Pro Hero and 4 sidekicks to take down?
>>
File: F3GJ9VA.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
F3GJ9VA.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>157353823
>>
>>157353864
>Didn't Hori just attempt to make up some nonsensical bullshit to cover his asspulls?
Yeah probably
>>
>>157353916
Of courshe!
>>
So Overhaul's "plan" is to pretend he was never there and just go somewhere else? Does he really think that will work? The cops will just keep going after him no matter where he goes, he can't go back to the way things were.
>>
>>157353916
We don' know his power anon
>>
>>157353950

What else could he do? Go out and fight 100 policemen+30 heroes?

That's suicide, he isn't AfO.
>>
>>157353950
And why would his Yakuza underlings go along with a plan that would end with them in prison? Why don't they all just bolt?
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_18-19.png (617KB, 1779x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_18-19.png
617KB, 1779x1300px
>arc villain spread
We're a real shonen now
>>
>>157353950
>send out the goons to keep heroes occupied
>get Eri and the equipment to another hideout
>police is back to 0

It's a good plan
>>
>>157354008
I hope the scarecrow guy is not fear power based.
>>
>>157354008
Yep. Buckle up boys. We're entering the QUALITY storytelling zone.
>>
>>157353990
The "I was never here" part implies he expects to have plausible deniability and thus keep acting like a legitimate citizen that the cops have nothing on. That's not gonna work, I understand the escaping part of the plan, but he needs to go underground like Shigaraki. He isn't a Kingpin anymore, he's a fugitive.
>>
File: Eight_precepts-0.png (851KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eight_precepts-0.png
851KB, 1197x964px
>>157353991
See that nigga on the ground? He jumped in front of Overhaul to protect him with his life.
>>
>>157353823
I think you're confusing the term control w/ the term use. For example, Tokoyami can use Dark Shadow at anytime; although, Dark Shadow's strength would be determined by brightness or lack thereof. In moderate lighting, Dark Shadow is easy to control but it would be not as strong in the dark; however, it becomes too strong that it can't be controlled so Tokoyami doesn't use Dark Shadow that much in dark places.
Likewise, Deku could use his quirk, but he doesn't have the capacity to fully control it to its potential.
Also, if you want to talk about asspulls, just say DekuvShinsou.
>>
>>157353991
>And why would his Yakuza underlings go along with a plan that would end with them in prison? Why don't they all just bolt?
Do you have any idea how Yakuza works? Why does IRL Yakuza mebers go to jail for their oyabuns? Because that's how Yakuza works.
>>
>>157353191
Ochako or Tsuyu, they will fight Toga...
>>
>>157353934
It logical reason because deku will lose without his asspull ofa more 100%
>>
>>157353852
So FT became an edgefest
>>
>>157353934
>nonsensical
Just because you're too stupid to understand it it doesn't mean it makes no sense
>>
>>157354008
So that's 8 villains, and there's 20 heroes not currently engaging a villain, and I'm sure that the 5 that are fighting the Big Guy in he front won't take long.
How do they stand a chance?
>>
>>157354110
they all lived either way so it was just Hiro finding new fetishes for him to use in the manga
>>
File: sad guts.png (563KB, 887x901px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad guts.png
563KB, 887x901px
>That feel when I can't call Mina best girl after reading Vigilante and seeing Pop Step.

I feel so guilty.
>>
>>157354122
Then you say that 1000000% is not asspull
>>
>>157354125
Shiggy and his friends
>>
>>157353852
Dropped FT when Erza killed a dragon even though she's not a dragonslayer, broke every bone in her body and still managed to jump up and slice a meteor in half cause muh friendship
>>
Why didn't Aizawa just negate the Quirk of the guy at the gate so that he can be defeated super quickly? Is he a mutant-type?
>>
>>157353934
>>157354166
If 100% could break his bones and even cause lacerations, do you seriously think that 1000000% wouldn't explode him right then and there? It's good to be skeptical but don't throw rationality out of the window. It makes more sense that Deku used 100% based on the damaged he got. Besides, Muscular getting distracted by Kouta was something that's not supposed to be undermined.
>>
File: teeeen.jpg (244KB, 842x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teeeen.jpg
244KB, 842x960px
>>157353823
Deku only does this, Speedy
>>
>>157354031
What else could it be? He controls crows?
>>
>>157354180

No no of course not, he just lifts a lot and eraser didn't feel like taking him out in half a second.
>>
>Yet another setup chapter.

There had better be lots and lots of deaths. Every new character except black guy should die.
>>
>>157354180
No, anon, the fact that he's the size of a truck is totally biologically normal.
>>
>>157354203

No, he scares crows. He is Tokoyami's archnemesis.
>>
>>157354008
The one with eyes closed looks cool.
>>
>>157354008
Where's Mimic?
>>
>>157354199
Why is it so hard to understand that "100000%" is not something you take literally? It was Deku who said it, it's from his perspective. He was "putting more than his all" into the attack, just like an athlet would in an important competition. Is that athlet actually giving more than his all? No, because that's stupid.
>>
>>157354008
Tell me about Overhaul, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>157354267
He looks like a random goon with a beak attached.
>>
>>157354277
He ranks higher than them.
>>
>>157353991
They Ride and die together. Snitches get stitches. bros before hoes.
>>
>>157354299

He is a pawn too.
>>
>>157353264
So she turns into a giant flying dragon? This seems OP as fuck in this setting.
>>
>>157354298
Dude, I know. Since he's trying to claim Hori's explanation as bullshit, I was trying to explain to the anon I replied to that 1000000% was not logical given the damage it caused.
>>
>>157354299
Yeah, he's a pawn too, of the old guy who he calls 'boss man'.
>>
File: pyro.png (81KB, 286x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pyro.png
81KB, 286x260px
>>157354154
Mina
>unique design, 80s disco mixed with alien and moth themes
>every panel she's in is funny
>right amout of cuteness without going into the kawaii uguu territory like Invisithot
>versatile power
>healthy

Pop Step
>generic tsundere dressed like a slut

Come on Anon
>>
>>157354341

Not really, she is just really big and strong. Doesn't seem much better than Mountain girl's quirk.
>>
>>157354247
That's actually a brilliant idea.
>>
>>157354008
I just noticed that the one next to the most classic plague doctor is wearing a Judogi or something similar, so maybe he will be a martial artist or a swordman.
>>
>>157354399
Mt. Lady can't fly and doesn't have claws and fangs. And a dragon's skin is presumably tougher.
>>
>>157354399
She seems to be able to breath fire at least, there is smoke coming from her mouth.
>>
>>157354341
She could conceivably easily lose to someone like Mt. Lady. Best Jeanist is above her rank with, of all things, cloth control. At this point, it should be obvious that a powerful quirk does not make you OP.
>>
>>157354247
Nah, Tokoyami's nemesis is Flashlight Man.
>>
>>157354456
>>157354440
>>157354399
She's way smaller than Mt. Lady though
>>
>>157353916
Don't forget Trigger.
>>
File: 1476937620481.jpg (60KB, 245x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476937620481.jpg
60KB, 245x377px
>>157354456
>>157354440

We don't know any of that yet though, aside from the claws and fangs. I mean, her quirk is probably better(although she is much smaller than Mountain Lady so maybe not, Mountain Lady is probably physically stronger), if she can breath fire then it probably is much better, but then it would make you wonder why she is 9 when Endeavor is 1.
>>
>>157353957
As far as I can tell he just has generic super strength.
>>
>>157354541
>why she is 9 when Endeavor is 1
Clearly this must be the work of the patriarchy.
>>
I wonder how many quirks had to blend for Ryukyu to get a dragon quirk.

>Lizard quirk -> Wing quirk -> Transformation quirk -> Gigantification quirk -> Some other quirks like fire breathing

Pretty sick quirk line.
>>
>>157354541
Endeavor has the most solved cases. As big of an ass as he is, he works very hard.
>>
>>157354214
>wanting everything always to be FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT DEATH FIGHT
Why are you even here?
>>
>>157354008
Let´s see, we have:
-Totally not Scarecrow, maybe the torturer of the group
-Magne´s lost brother
-A gang orca fan
-Bane look alike
-A weak looking ikemen
-Token bald guy that will be defeated on one hit
-Honorable warrior that waits in a Dojo
-An actual plague doctor
>>
>>157354541
The ranking is not a powerlevel contest. Endeavor solved the most cases out of all the heroes.
>>
>>157354464
Cloth control is strong as fuck though. Unless you're naked.

Lel Million is a good counter against Jeanist.
>>
>>157354372

I like Pop Step but she sure does dress like an absolute whore
>>
There is no way Ryukyu can breath fire. No way.
>>157354541
>why she is 9 when Endeavor is 1.
This is a popularity ranking before everything but I am certain that Endeavor is stronger than her.
>>
>>157354629
>>157354372
Mina dresses like a whore too.
>>
>>157353500
>A bunch of cops and pro heroes are here! Clearly attacking them with leaves is the best course of action!
>>
>>157354440
>And a dragon's skin is presumably tougher.
That's not how it works. With the size of Mt. Lady her skin should get propotionally thicker. Her skin should be about (1.26 *12.7)=~16 cm thick. And that's only skin. She's a fucking armored meat vehicle.
>>
File: 1494002036803.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494002036803.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>powerlevelfags at it again

There goes the thread
>>
>>157353768
He should hire Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
>>
File: 1485369935238.png (22KB, 224x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485369935238.png
22KB, 224x178px
>>157354638
>>157354610
>>157354597

But if it's just a popularity contest then Endeavor wouldn't have been number 2, apparently people don't like him. So is it just jobs? All Might was barely working as a hero by the end, so he just kept 1st place because he was all might?

Then is the dragon just lazy compared to people like jeanist and edgeshot?
>>
> UA/adults put students in dorms for their safety
> Adults included the same kids in an operation to capture 2 known villain organizations

what is the logic here?
>>
>>157354672
*Like an ACTUAL whore too.

Pop*Step dresses like a slutty pop star on stage or some other performer. Mina literally dresses like someone you pick up from a street corner for a good time.
>>
>>157354726
>> UA/adults put students in dorms for their safety
I guess it was just for PR purposes
>>
>>157354716
Dude, Endeavor also has a lot of fans, ranging from 20-40 year old men.
>>
>>157354747
What about the PR if a kid dies during this mission?
>>
I really hope Hori doesn't rushes this arc, and if the heroes are going to fight those 8, that we can see all the fights proper, not like the End of Term arc, where only two battles were seen complete and the majority of the rest were only show in some panels
>>
File: smoke.jpg (24KB, 299x208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smoke.jpg
24KB, 299x208px
>>157354638
Then what is this, her bad breath?
>>
>>157354716
He has a strong fanbase and a strong ahtebase. Most of his fans are old people. Doesn't change the fact that he is strong as fuck and solved the most cases in history.
>>
File: 1477107953039.png (100KB, 281x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477107953039.png
100KB, 281x563px
>>157354756

Does he? guess i must have speed read over that.
>>
>>157354764
>It was all Sir Nighteye/Ryukyu/Fatgum's fault, honest! We totally never signed off on this!
>>
>>157354742
>>157354672
How is this any sluttier than Uraraka or Momo for example? Pop Step walks around with her ass out.
>>
>>157354726
The dorm is mostly so they could keep an eye on them. The reason they are included is because they're official heroes now and have been taken under as interns.
>>
>>157353864
He did in one of his notes as it confused a lot of his Japanese fans, he said that was all just Deku screaming that so he could hype himself up in a way
But speedreaders don't read those
>>
>>157354775
Where's Exodia when you need him?
>>
>>157353916
Why didn't the Police just shoot him?
>>
>>157354812
It's not sluttier, just more whoreish.

You won't find actual prostitutes wearing what Momo or Uraraka do unless it's some unconventional cosplay fetish establishment.
>>
I wish I could be as optimistic as Kirishima
>>
File: FA_MHA_115_04.png (352KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_115_04.png
352KB, 856x1250px
>>157354783
Yep
>>
>>157354726
Honestly you could maybe argue Kirishima given he can't have his quirk halted conventionally with those injections and the risk is certainly there.

The rest is fresh meat to them and makes little sense from a tactical standpoint. I can't even begin to fathom why Tsuyu most of all.
>>
>>157354774
Fuck the fights. I want to see Eight Percepts work together against an overwhelming forces of pros and poilice. Fights are the most boring part of every shounen.
>>
>>157354818
All might is exodia you cant summon him now
>>
>>157352048
>Think up real nice dragongirl entry for the contest last year
>Naaaah others already entered similar characters, I should design something else
>Horikoshi actually does a heroine with dragon physiology quirk

Well, at least he is confirmed for a good taste.
>>
>>157354893
There's 8 of them against at least 2 dozen heroes and who knows how many cops. They don't stand a chance unless they set up a bunch of booby traps or something.
>>
>>157354878
If Kirishima wasn't a boy but a tomboy would she be best girl?

Otherwise unchanged design, just make that belt across his chest cover her titties instead.
>>
>>157354775
My bad I meant there is no way she can't.
>>
>>157354823
Because police should aim to kill as few people as possible, anon.

Besides that, in a superpower lottery universe there's a lot of ways to counter guns to the point of likely unreliability
>>
>>157354726
>>157354887
They have licenses. They're officially heroes now.
>>
>>157354919
Especially since the heroes have intel on all the villains' quirks.
>>
>>157354919
And that's why I want ot see them succeed. It's much more interesting than individual fights.
>>
>>157354884
>Twice hangs out with teenagers Dabi and Toga
>is actually a much older dude

creep
>>
>>157354937
>Because police should aim to kill as few people as possible, anon.
When a criminal poses a clear and present danger, cops should shoot him, or at the very least give him a chance to surrender before shooting him.
>>
>>157352470
This chapter in addition to the last one is a little jolting. It doesnt even outline that this is a flashback of sorts.
>>
>>157354959
Like you wouldn't hang out with the cute hs girl out of all those psychos
>>
>>157354951
>>157354919
You're forgetting that the villains can dope themselves to enhance their Quirks.
>>
>ability to fly
>fire-breathing
>hard as fuck scales
>huge physical power
How the fuck is that dumb bitch not a number 1 hero? Is it just famous Japanese misogyny?
>>
>>157354959
Do we know how old Dabi is? It's a bit hard to tell, considering.
>>
>>157355004
Read the thread
>>
>>157354940
Yes but it's not like the area gives Tsuyu an advantage in most cases, maybe if conveniently by the docks or something sure. Tsuyu doesn't bring enough to the table and Ochako feels too inexperienced to be consistently useful, they can't afford to mess up here after all.

But I could be absolutely wrong and they got a lot better beyond the recent shot we saw of them.
>>
>>157355004
She is in the fucking top 10 and there are other strong pros.
>>
>>157354990
I wouldn't because I'm not a crimina-

oh

oh no
>>
>>157355004

>ability to fly

Those wings aren't big enough to lift her up

>fire breathing

You don't know that

>hard as fuck scales

You don't know that

>huge physical power

Probably.

Her Quirk isn't as good as Jeanist's or Edgeshot's either, also the rankings aren't based on power levels.
>>
Assuming she can fly and breath flames. Would that make her stronger than Edgeshot or Jeanist?
>>
File: 1495079673824.png (97KB, 351x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495079673824.png
97KB, 351x304px
>>157355039
>>
>>157352705
But only black guy is on their side
>>
>>157355020
>Yes but it's not like the area gives Tsuyu an advantage in most cases

Have you seen a map of Japan? I don't think there's a point more than 100 miles from the ocean plus there are smaller reservoirs scattered about. There's water everywhere.
>>
>>157355029
She is a fucking DRAGON, realistically only people who should be able to defeat her are prime All Might and Aizawa with his cancellation.
>>
>>157355063

Not sure about Jeanist, but Edgeshot's quirk is broken as all fuck.
>>
HOLY SHIT IN THE CHAPTER THEY SAY THEY KNEW ABOUT THE RAID , LAST CHAPTER IT SEEMED LIKE SHIGGY VISITED OVERHUAL, THIS CONFIRMS THE TRAITOR IS ETHER TSYU , KIRI, OR OCHAKO
>>
>>157355063
I don't know if "stronger" is that much of a black and white thing. Edge can probably do some pretty freaky shit.
>>
>>157355058
>Those wings aren't big enough to lift her up
Really? Those extend out of the panels, so that's unconfirmed.
>>
>>157355107
Gran Torino is missing though
>>
>>157355099

Even Mountain Lady would beat her because Mountain Lady is much bigger.
>>
>>157354008
I think this (and the fact that Uraraka and Tsuyu already dropped from the gig) is actually just a ruse. To make us think that now we're getting into some real shonen shit, but then completely subvert the trope by having most of the battles be 4-vs-1 curbstomps due to the heroes outnumbering them so hard.

Then, after that goes on for long enough, suddenly someone WAY TOO STRONG pops up and it is a curbstomp to the other side. People die, someone close to Midoriya about to die / dies, and... The opponent will be SMASHED with more power than anyone can take, imagine United States of Smash level of power, and because the receiver is not AfO, it's first blood.

That's how it could go, I suppose.
>>
>>157355107
...Or they could've seen the huge mass of police and heroes gathering outside on security cameras.
>>
Being a dragon makes her a bigger target for many quirks.
>>
>>157355058
>Those wings aren't big enough to lift her up
So she has wings just for show? And since when do physics matter?
>>
File: smug riot.jpg (109KB, 745x909px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug riot.jpg
109KB, 745x909px
>mfw Dragonsloot gets rekt in three pages next week
>>
>>157355058
>Edgeshot's
I would say it's better than Edgeshot. She was able to stop the guy's arm so big strength is confirmed.
>>
>>157355085
I meant the area within the complex they're about to raid but your point still stands thinking about it.
>>
>>157355132
grand torino wasn't at the camp arc
>>
>>157355135
>fly up high
>breath fucking fire into Lady's face
Lady is also dumb as fuck, so it's not hard to outsmart of trick her.
>>
>>157355132
They're not going to put an old-timer like him at the front lines
>>
>>157355189
Maybe he was just off screen the whole time
>>
>>157355172
NotBane is giggling like a little girl on the last page. I bet he's about to do some crazy shit.
>>
>>157355181

Did you forget who Edgeshot is and what his quirk is? The guy can turn into human bullet and play with your insides, the guy could fly into someone's neck and instantly kill them by severing their spinal nerves.
>>
>>157355152
Dragons are immune to magic retard, she is probably unaffected by most quirks.
>>
>>157355148
But they could have been pizza delivery men.
>>
>>157355232
Now, now. I know dragons are awesome but there is a limit to what Hori can do. Scales, fire breath and wings ok. But immunity? No way.
>>
>>157355107
Toga confirmed it was Ochako
>>
>>157355148
they emphasize in this chapter that they knew about the investigation , in page 14 http://manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/138 they where surprise and said that ''they caught wind of the operation'' meaning shiggy must have told them
>>
One thing is for sure, it doesn't matter how strong Dragon Lady is. Once the Big Guy is defeated, she's gonna have to sit the rest of the fight out because she's too big to fit in the Yakuza's tunnels. Ochako and Tusyu will have to move on without her.
>>
File: 1457859494897.jpg (79KB, 800x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457859494897.jpg
79KB, 800x480px
>>157355303

>he thinks not-bane will lose

He is a large individual do not underestimate him.
>>
>>157355303
Or she can enter and follow in her normal form? She is a pro, it's not these kind of things which would stop them.
>>
>>157355364
Still, it would probably be a good idea for at least one Pro Hero to stay outside on guard duty in case anyone tries to escape.
>>
>>157355364
>>157355303
Maybe she can just halfshift her head or her arm or something
>>
>>157355277

I think turning into a Dragon is pretty much into the magic territory. We have a guy that can see the future and a gal that can turn into a dragon, it's all magic and nonsense.
>>
Shigaraki is a fucking incompetent loser with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>157355289
so far that the best guess of the 3 cause she seems like the only one of the 3 with a current struggle , having to shut down her feelings for izuku to be a hero, just switch wanting to be hero to villain mission and you got the traitor
>>
>>157355422
You're absolutely right Overhaul, but I don't think now is the time for you to be shitposting.
>>
>>157353230
>It's because I'm black, isn't it?
>>
File: 1476293993984.jpg (15KB, 284x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476293993984.jpg
15KB, 284x285px
>she turns into fucking dragon
That my fetish
>>
>>157355422
For now
>>
>>157355107

Reminder that Ochako's main motivation is money, not altruism

>Ochako smiles through her tears as she tells her dad how much money she made them so he doesn't have to sell the company
>she presses her hand against the prison interview booth glass as he walks away
>>
>>157355422
t.Overhaul.
>>
>>157355416
He probably meant that's too wide a kit for one quirk to have. She'd probably be top 3 if she had every aspect of fictional dragons and full control of transformations.
>>
>>157355500
>Reminder that Bakugo's main motivation is violence and the desire to be better than everyone, not altruism
Reminder that Todoroki's main motivation is daddy issues, not altruism
>Reminder that Mineta's main motivation is his boner, not altruism
>Reminder that Aoyama's main motivation is narcissism, not altruism
>>
File: 1477086883609.jpg (168KB, 508x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477086883609.jpg
168KB, 508x597px
>>157355557

>can't take down a super powered mutant in a single blow even after transforming
>Endeavor takes down a bunch of noumus bare handed

That's how! SCRUB!
>>
>>157355589

>Reminder that Todoroki's main motivation is daddy issues, not altruism

What? He wants to be a heron in spite of his daddy issues.
>>
>>157355107
last chapter they emphasize that only they should know about operation , now in this chapter say overhual knew they were coming , if it's one of the 3 i say it's kiri
>>
>>157355602
I think Endeavor didn't realised that Shouto was also a mistake

That's the only thing he did wrong
>>
>>157355422
And Overhaul is a loser who throw away his people as soon as a problem happens.
>>
>>157354054
Overhaul probably doesn't realize just how much evidence they already have on him.
>>
>>157355589
Reminder that Stain is retarded.
>>
The good thing now that All Might retired is that we can see more of the skills of other pros like that.
>>
>>157355710
I'm guessing that Lock Hero will probably use his Quirk to open some doors.
>>
At the very end of the day, whom Overhaul was talking to when he said "you're here". Villians or heroes?
>>
>>157355602
We don't know how strong those Noumus were
>>
>>157355768
he's a black guy with the power to break-in , not that special
>>
>>157355807
Shiggy's squad
>>
The traitor is Ochako, because this she don't want to love Midoriya.
But she will redeem herself saving him by a fatal attack becoming cripple or diyng
>>
>>157355346

What if Deku pulls off the mask?
>>
File: 1477171520075.jpg (67KB, 291x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477171520075.jpg
67KB, 291x574px
>>157355815

Strong enough that best dad praised him for it.
>>
>>157355867
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>157355867

It would be extremely heroic.
>>
>>157355807
if it was for the hero's it shows that shiggy already told him.
if it was shiggy , then it was shiggy telling him about the raid , ether way it was a hint about the traitor
>>
>>157355422
And Deku is a naive and weak successor for OfA
The whole point is that they're both supposed to grow to represent their side
>>
>>157355842
She will die like Ace
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_03.png (259KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_03.png
259KB, 895x1300px
So what's going on with the update on Tsukaushi's side ?
Is it just a hint that the League is making it's move with the Preceipts or is there something more to it ?
>>
File: 1476347441045.png (50KB, 199x232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476347441045.png
50KB, 199x232px
So the 'Ochako is the traitor' meme has resurfaced again? You guys are a bunch of fuckwits, I swear.
>>
>>157355842
i'd rather her go full 180 evil yandere , it be amazing and so far toga only a sadist , it be funny to have a love triangle between a sadist and a yandere
>>
File: 1479279982418.png (70KB, 250x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479279982418.png
70KB, 250x226px
>>157356021

t. ochako
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (115KB, 736x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
115KB, 736x717px
Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?
>>
>>157355842
I can already see her without an arm
>>
>>157356038
i'd laugh if hori does do a 180 with ochako and makes her CRAZIER than toga
>>
File: 1495085187798.png (40KB, 147x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495085187798.png
40KB, 147x187px
Reminder that Iida ate grape asshole
>>
>>157356021
that cause we're getting more evidence>>157355299
>>
File: FA_MHA_80_14.png (441KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_80_14.png
441KB, 856x1250px
>>157356088
Well, that could happen if Toga was right.
>>
>>157356021
she's one of 3 very unlikely suspects that have seem to be confirmed
>>
Why are dragons always so awesome?
>>
Porn of dragon mode Ryukyu fucking when?
>>
>>157356165
has she ever been wrong
>>
File: 1494512781149.jpg (66KB, 725x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494512781149.jpg
66KB, 725x679px
>one of the plague docs look like a sword fighter
>Fatgum gives Sun Eater a swordfish
>>
>>157356244
Because you're Tumblr
>>
>>157356248
>Not a bishie fujobait
Probably never
>>
What happens if Toga takes the quirk drug?
>>
>>157356263
I'd kek wholeheartedly if Suneater becomes a pro and gets a sidekick whose quirk is food creation

I bet he wins the Momob owl
>>
File: toga dabi.jpg (18KB, 300x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toga dabi.jpg
18KB, 300x222px
>>157355067
>>
>>157356284
Transformation lasts longer?
She copies the other person's quirk?
Who knows
>>
>>157356334
>hold me back nigga hold me back
>>
WHERE ARE THE TRANSLATIONS FFS
>>
>>157356088
That would be great.
The only thing that could potentially ruin it would be if Ochako ends up being a generic crazy chick instead of being truly fucked up like Moonfish or Toga, but I doubt that would happen. Hori does crazy very well.
>>
>>157356263
Will he able of breaking the japanese steel?
>>
>>157356375
read the thread
>>
>>157356165
lol , she knew a fellow yandere when she saw one
>>
>>157356284
You know that mud guy from the first few chaoters?
Imagine that, but cocaine white and can transform into anyone or anything. She would basically become Clayface.
>>
>>157354926
With bandages covering her breast and a long dress like old school delinquent girls?
Yeah.
>>
>>157356404
Swordfishes aren't folded a trillion times so I guess no
>>
>>157356065
>>157356102
Are these posts becoming tiresome?

>>157356149
I believe that the assumption that the traitor is a student and would therefor be Tsuyu, Ochako, Kirishima, and Deku is asinine. And IF it is one of them, god forbid it'd be everyone's favorite frog, or the posterboy for gay shippers, and don't get me started on autistfag's 'Deku is actually the villain' shit. So what, that leaves us with Ochako because she wants to make money as a hero for her parents, and because she has a crush on Deku that she's trying to stifle? Is that all we've got? I don't fucking buy it. It's just popular here to shit on Ochako, just look at the 'hurr durr uravitits is a fat whore and she's super boring'

>>157356223
>confirmed
you mean speculated, right?
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_03.png (19KB, 177x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_03.png
19KB, 177x296px
Is Ryukyu the female adult with the biggest boobs? Not counting Mt Lady in giant form of course.
>>
>>157356088
>>157356165
>>157356388
you what if ochako is the one that gets izuku mom killed , she did had that creepy smile when izuku was talking about showing his license to his mom first, could it be
foreshadowing
>>
>>157356541
Midnight is bigger
>>
>>157356265
How ar dragons and tumblr related?
>>
>>157356557
No.
>>
>>157356540
It can't be the Ochako because it'd basically kill her popularity.
>>
File: 6 (2).png (27KB, 143x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6 (2).png
27KB, 143x292px
>dragon woman
>mommyfags crawl out of the woodworks on top of all the cancer we have

Just shut this shit down.
>>
>>157356651
>kill her popularity
The opposite. It would make her more popular.
>>
read the mango backwards an deku gives up on bein a hero kek
>>
>>157356541
What about Mandalay? Horikoshi even drew attention to them.
>>
>>157356540
well the traitor has to be a student since the only ones that could leak the information of BOTH the training camp and the overhual raid are eraserhead, ochako kiri, and tsyu ., and it's defiantly not eraserhead
>>
>>157356659
>Liking a mature old woman
>Anon thinks it's being a mommyfag
Fuck off.
>>
They stole Ragdoll's quirk and we haven't heard what they did with it. Even if the traitor isn't those 3 students, the quirk could have been given to the traitor to keep track of things better.
>>
>>157356651
she's already falling out of the top ten , if anything it'll make her more interesting
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_13.jpg (121KB, 370x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_13.jpg
121KB, 370x707px
What does Dragon lady hide here?
>>
>>157356674
Are you sure? I can imagine waifufags here and elsewhere bashing her to the moon and back. Ochako being the traitor is an interesting possibility that even makes some sense (in it for the money, didn't have much of a drive before finding her ideal hero figure in Deku, poor in great part because of the hero society her family lives in), and being so close to Deku and friendly to everyone the reveal would be a heavy hit for him and the class as a whole too. But you also risk making her one of the most hated heroines in Jump's history.
>>
>>157356789
Mommyfag repellent
>>
>>157355192
>Fly up high
>Get smacked out of the sky because Mt. Lady is bigger

Think nigga
>>
>>157356789
I think that those are for basic first-aid.
>>
>>157356789
condoms
>>
>>157356826
But you also risk making her one of the most hated heroines in Jump's history.

she already is
>>
>>157356789
clearly an egg vibrator.

she can only transform when moist
>>
>traitor meme
>>
>>157356786
Because for two years every time she has showed up in the story it's been about her crush on Deku, something most people aren't interested in. But making her the traitor, a cute girl who is also supposed to be the MC's love interest, is too risky when you remember how fans react. You and I may find her more interesting if she ended up being the traitor, but that doesn't mean most other fans would.
>>
Overhaul said he would have to "haul" everything, including Eri, is he splatting her to move her away faster?
And nice fucking touch by the translators explaining why the "Salvo" group name
>>
>>157356894
Epic meme
>>
>>157356894
>30 votes
Pretty sure no heroine will be more hated than Sakura, validated or not.
>>
File: dragonlady.jpg (476KB, 969x1258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragonlady.jpg
476KB, 969x1258px
Cleaned this up. Anyone generous enough to color it?
>>
I don't get how Ochako is more hated than Sakura. Yes, Ochako is boring but she's not Pinkshit.
>>
File: 34 Extra, 1.png (203KB, 869x1350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34 Extra, 1.png
203KB, 869x1350px
>>157356557
Nope
>>
>>157356970
It's just one autist forcing his dead meme
>>
>>157356887
Was about to post this
>>
>>157356651
She's barely in the top 10 now. Earlier she was in 4th but that changed after camp arc.
>>
>>157356731
At least that's what Hori is giving us. I really don't think that it'll be that easy to narrow down the traitor like that. You're relying on the idea that the reader is being given all the pieces of information that allow them to deduct something like that. It's just that the very Idea that a pseudo-main character and the main love interest of Deku would be instantly thrown into the shitter because it sounds like it'd be neat. They're barely halfway through the first fucking school year and there's better thing for Ochako to be doing that turn her into a fucking villain right as her character arc has gained some steam. Like I said, I don't fucking buy it,

>>157356674
>>157356651
If You think Hori is so influenced by the character polls that he'd assassinate his character's morality or shove bullshit in the story that doesn't belong, you're fucking delusional.

>>157356826
>>157356919
I wouldn't be a fan. It'd be drama for drama's sake. And I really don't want Deku to have a goddamn harem, either, which would be likely to happen if she's the traitor. Just let him have a relationship with Ochako as a fellow hero, with all the shit that goes on behind the scenes with what two heroes dating entails.
>>
Hey, if the traitor is among these students, then Overhaul or somebody might reveal the traitor in front of everyone to make them feel sick/betrayed and approach this moment to attack?
>>
>>157357048
Any attention is good attention at this point
>>
>>157353934
The 1000000% was a bad translation. It would have been better translated as "ONE HUNDREEEEEEEEEEEED" or something like that.
>>
Say what you want but a villainous non-tsundere love interest would be refreshing. Especially if she knows what she's doing is wrong.
>>
>>157357111
It'd be stupid in this case
>>
>>157357098
I'm not sure but Hori made an official statement so it's not so much a translation error
>>
>>157357051
>Just let him have a relationship with Ochako as a fellow hero
This is a shonen. If you expect them to get together before the epilogue you are pretty delusional. Besides, I don't care about the romance, and in fact I don't want Ochako to be the hero in fact because it would be followed by a lot of tedious love drama and guilt about how she betrayed and hurt Deku, and Deku feeling hurt and then forgiving her and no, just no. I don't feel like reading that.
>>
>>157354884
i love this chapter
>>
>Overhaul is a better Shiggy
>Mirio is a better Deku
>both masters are shit
Are they both going to rise above Mirio/Overhaul?
>>
>>157357051
if ochako's the traitor , then it's probably something hori planed early on , so far they've only develop her feelings for deku and kept some vagueness with toga
>>
>>157357051
>. I really don't think that it'll be that easy to narrow down the traitor like that. You're relying on the idea that the reader is being given all the pieces of information that allow them to deduct something like that
So you think Hori will pull the Scooby-Doo and reveal the traitor with evidence that wasn't show before?
>>
>>157357196
>If you expect them to get together before the epilogue you are pretty delusional.
Hori has been pretty damn good at subverting tropes. I have faith
>>
>>157357133
that's because japanese numbering system is retarted
>>
When was the last time a traitor was even brought up?
>>
>>157356263
What would be his shit hits the fan food, blowfish?
>>
File: FA_MHA_98_03.png (312KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_98_03.png
312KB, 856x1250px
>>157357301
>>
>>157357196
Personally I wouldn't mind the romance but as long as it doesn't get in the way of the heroics or character which it is clearly doing for Ochako in a few her previous chapters. We're not reading my romance academia after all.
>>
>>157357301
It's been long forgotten only the fans keep sperging out about it still
>>
>>157357301
In the manga, about a year ago. In these threads, every fucking time.
>>
>>157356789
>>157356960
Notice how she takes off that weird thing on her head. Could it be that it restrains her dragon transformation and allows her to remain in human form?
>>
>>157357219
do you even parallels fag?
>>
>>157356989
I don't think Midnight had to expose her tits for her quirk to work. She could easily have left her arms and legs uncovered.
>>
>>157357095
the traitor thing is probably not this arc , when this arc end they'll probably talk about how could have overhual kown about the raid and then narrow down there suspects with izuku as one of them ,making it easy for a framed izuku arc
>>
>>157357377
This sounds like the name of a VN
>>
>>157357219
Both Mirio and Overhaul have experience advantages
>>
>>157357258
No he hasn't
>>
>>157357409
They look like claws that she wears like gloves
>>
File: img000015.png (257KB, 841x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000015.png
257KB, 841x1250px
>>157357254
I believe that certain details will be kept from our attention will be revealed in hindsight, yes. I just that Hori is obfuscating certain details from us to make false conclusions, like people here maintaining the assumption that the traitor had to be present in every scenario that there was a villain invasion. The whole reason that that idea sucks is because it would mean that there's only something like 4 possible traitors, all of which are beloved 1-A students that have no real motivation to be traitorous.

And don't give me that stupid Ochako only wants to be a hero for the money shit. She ALWAYS wanted to become a hero since she was a girl, she just made the commitment that if she was going to be a hero and not work at her family company, she'd do her best to make enough money to repay her parents for supporting her dream.
>>
>>157357409
Isn't that just her weird hair?
>>
>Hori spent the last 80 chapters having Ochako being lovestruck with Deku and slowly realizing it, constantly showing us what she is thinking, about how she likes him and how she needs to move on to be able to become a hero
>Suddently she, pretty much the heroine, is the traitor

That would be one hell of a twist. In shock value, yeah, it would be pretty efective, but the idea that Hori would do something that essentially invalidates everything she has done, oh wow, it sounds so retarded, and there is no hint of foreshadowing in her actitude to be able to explain it
>>
>>157357421
>Toga disguises as Deku and breaks in
>fucks around a lot
>next day
>All Might deceive friends wakes up Deku
>"Izuku Midoriya you're wanted for the Death of Toshinori Yagi"
>>
>>157357515
she could be lying about always wanting to be a hero , and hori could give us new detail on her past that makes everything make sense , like with her parents also hated hero society and wanted the rise in villains cause it's good for business
>>
>>157357454
The entirety of the current anime arc is though
Not only does he lose in the top 8, he doesn't even fight the rival. The main girl does
>>
If Toga used her quirk disguised as someone and she was killed would she still look like them? Because I think that would be a great way to kidnap someone strong while ensuring no one will be looking for them.
>>
File: 004.png (288KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004.png
288KB, 764x1200px
Best girl right here
>>
File: genkis.jpg (241KB, 1091x1877px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
genkis.jpg
241KB, 1091x1877px
>>157354372
don't drag tooru into this
>>
>>157357627
It wouldn't fit at all
>>
>>157357636
B-b-but anon this is a shonen it can't have good writing!!!
>>
>>157357375
I just can't get over what a huge waste of money it is to build a bunch of huge-ass dorms that only have 20 people living in each them. My college dorms had 25 people in one floor of one building alone.
Plus, having more students per dorm building would make it easier to spy and monitor them.
>>
>>157357636
Todoroki was the rival. Naruto didn't fight Sasuke in the exams either, because they built the Neji fight.

He's not subverting anything, he's just executing what he does well
>>
>>157357666
The literally shut out robots daily
>>
>>157357666
Cementoss probably made most of it.
>>
>>157353264
HOW DO WE STOP HORIKOSHI CREATING BEST GIRLS?
>>
>>157357627
You're just working from the assumption that Ochako is definitely the traitor and inventing new things to support your statement. We could easily invent things or backstories for every single character and teacher that would support the idea that they are the traitor. Just look at the Kaminari and Aoyama theories from ages ago that look more and more ridiculous as the manga goes on.
>>
>>157357712
>Local man can't stop creating best girls
>>
Was Tooru invisible from birth, or did she just wake up one day like that?
>>
File: quirk_factor.jpg (107KB, 795x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
quirk_factor.jpg
107KB, 795x382px
>>157357637
I don't think quirks, at least those that can be turned on/off, can be active while it's user is dead.
>>
>>157357686
Cement isn't enough to make a building, it wouldn't be stable. You also need metal, wood, plumbing, electric cables, ventilation shaft, paint, furniture... Cementos certainly would make it cheaper but it would still cost a lot. Like couldn't they at very least have Classes A and B of each year share a building? Or build 2 dorms for the guys of every year and one for the girls?
>>
Did Overhaul steal Magne?
>>
>>157357734
Mutants manifest their quirks right after birth
>>
>>157357712
We don't
>>
>>157357717
i'm just saying she's a real suspect and how it could happen
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Can somebody tell me how construction work isn't a multi-trillion dollar industry in a world full of highly destructive superhero battles?

For fucksake the world is like 30% depopulated by what I can only assume were WWII x10 tier violence and destruction
>>
>>157357784
She's not a suspect
>>
File: latest[1].png (176KB, 356x744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest[1].png
176KB, 356x744px
What already established hero or villain do you want to see more of?

I want to see more of Kamui Wood. His power is cool as fuck.
>>
So, Ochako Is not Ochako, but Toga.

Hence she's the "traitor"
>>
>>157357775
We don't know that it's a mutant quirk though
Given that she can produce bright flashes of light, it could be an emitter quirk that's always partially turned on.
>>
>>157357786
They live in the countryside. Mount Lady shares this problem

Mount lady and Uraraka were originally the same character
>>
>>157357786

Maybe someone has a citybuilding quirk.
>>
>>157357786
it needed a rise in villains , which ochako is helping to make possible
>>
>>157357825
Cementoss?
>>
>>157357839
Now this is a traitor theory I can get behind
>>
>>157357786
Construction is full of mafia and tax dodgers
>>
>>157357796
Toga. I want to see just how creepy and nuts she can get when she really lets herself loose.
That, or the Noumu from USJ. I wonder how he's holding up.
>>
So someone smarter than me who's picked up the symbolism.

I get that this is supposed to be a giant chess board, and that the 8 precepts are the pawns for the black side with OH and ERI as Queen and King and Mimic and Chrono as other pieces.

But what about white side(the heroes)? What are the pieces on that side?
>>
>>157357795
well she is since the villain knew about the hero raid , it leaves 3 unlikely suspects tsyu, kiri, and ochako
>>
File: 18.png (605KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.png
605KB, 896x1300px
>>157357515
We can't see well her father face...
>>
>>157357796
Never enough of Shigaraki and his goons
>>
>>157357796
>literally Yamato
>>
>>157357901
Heroes don't view their fellow heroes as pawns, but as comrades in arms.
>>
>>157357908
We can, speedreader-kun.
>>
What do you think Tooru looks like without invisibility? I'd guess her hair is haphazardly cut short, so it's not in her eyes and because looks aren't a factor. She won't style it either, so she has permanent sex hair.
>>
>>157357786

Her dad is actually just really bad at building stuff
>>
>>157357916
How does Hori make villains so much more intresting than his heros?
>>
>>157357903
And I guarantee it's none of them
>>
File: z5.png (221KB, 439x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z5.png
221KB, 439x478px
>>157357796
Orca and his gang. He's #10, I want to se what he can do.
>>
>>157357796
He is pretty much wood spiderman isnt he?
I also like his design
>>
>>157357933
While true, that doesnt mean that some heroes wont be pawns in this battle.

>>157357901
I just thought of something, maybe the other 4 pieces missing from this battle would be Shiggy, Toga, Twice and Dabi in the assumption that they'd be willing to help Overhaul's gang. Since magne is dead and compress and kurogiri are out of commission, it would leave exactly 4.
>>
>>157357949
I thought I wanted to know but I would feel disappointed either way
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_17.png (94KB, 594x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_17.png
94KB, 594x394px
>>157357807
>>Antagonist already formulated an alibi to weasel himself out of legal accountability.
I'm starting to like Overhaul as a villain

>>Ochako is actually Toga in this arc.
Don't think Hori's going to take the plot that fast, but if she is, shit is going to go down.
>>
>>157352918
He criticized him for not using his good pawns properly.
>>
>>157357957
A tale is only as strong as it's villain. Evil acts, heroes are supposed to react.
>>
>>157357988
This
I wouldn't mind seeing her covered in flour or bodypaint though, or viewed with echolocation/thermal imaging. Just enough to get a vague idea.
>>
>>157358003

*Sniffs*
>>
>>157354884
>Endeavour's support consists mostly of males 20-40
/ourguy/ did nothing wrong
>>
>>157357968
He is a villain in Hori's Crazy Zoo manga
>>
>>157357644
I love this art style.
>>
>>157357258
What tropes did he subvert aside from the mentor dying and the rival going evil?
>>
>>157358003
>>>Antagonist already formulated an alibi to weasel himself out of legal accountability.
His alibi is paper-thin and wouldn't work. They already have plenty of evidence against him, and the cops would move Heaven and Earth to find Eri, it would be impossible for Overhaul to hide her anywhere.
Not to mention that some of the guys the cops arrest might spill the beans on his operations.
>>
File: 1494252164821.jpg (317KB, 850x1223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494252164821.jpg
317KB, 850x1223px
>>157358102
Yes I've read that. The Aquarium arc was dope.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (366KB, 693x1045px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
366KB, 693x1045px
>>157352918
>Dude, just assemble a mob of backalley thugs to attack a fucking superhero school!
>Dude, just sic your untested Doomsday expy on Japanese Superman!
>Dude, waste time torturing not!Batman instead of killing him!
>Dude, just sic not!Carnage on not!Superboy
>Dude, kidnap a teenager with boom powers and offer him membership in a psycho killer club instead of sending his fingers to his family & friends in the mail wrapped in today's newspaper with a list of demands

Shiggy isn't a super villain, he's a crackhead with autism
>>
>>157358259
>implying that those aren't the same thing
>>
>>157358218
Damn Hori is really good at charterer design,
>>
>>157358164
>Ordinary high school boy awakening hidden power to save the day
>MC faces off with rival in tournament
>Rival loses tournament
>>
>>157357796
Well Edgeshot was interesting since it's not exactly a straightforward link between his quirk and how he uses it.
>>
>>157353500
>When you use Leaf Storm but that fucker with Extreme Speed one-hit you
>>
>>157358280
Overhaul has a functional brain
>>
>>157358391
>Literally Tiger
>>
>>157357820
I think her quirk might be to bend light or something
Hori has said in one of his notes/side things he wants to get the chance to explain her quirk, he just hasn't had the chance
>>
>>157357908
Yeah, guess you just missed that chapter where her parents visited her huh?
>>
I hope we get to see some hardcore Nejiro ryona this arc.
I bet Nejiro hopes for it too
>>
>>157358259
To be fair he assumed Baku hated society like the rest of them after the Olympics
>>
>>157358361
The last two really aren't tropes. And even then Deku did face his rival. Todoroki was that for that arc from the moment it stated and he challenged him.

And MCs losing is a thing as well
>>
>>157352918
At least Overhaul has a plan and is using his pawns for a specific purpose even if it means sacrificing them for his greater good.
Shigaraki just throws his pawns at problems expecting victory and then loses them without accomplishing anything.
>>
>>157352961
It's kind of a weird mentality to me. In the West criminals may act all buddy-buddy, but at the end of the day it's every man for himself and loyalty is completely dependant on what the boss is offering in exchange. The only real code they follow is "snitches get stitches". If their boss is in trouble they'll bail instead of getting into a shoot-out with the police to help him escape.
>>
>>157358164
>protag isn't the legendary chosen one he earns his power by hard work
>protag isn't a hot headed retard and actually thinks
>main girl isn't a helpless maiden and is actually likable
>main villain isn't a living god from the start and develops like the protags
>injuries have consequences
>no friendship is magic power

Hori grew up on shonen garbage he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>157358544
I agree, ryona is best fetish
>>
>>157358658
>protag literally gets the best power from the most powerful hero

You sound stupid subversion isn't inherently good and it's certainly not what makes Bnha
>>
>>157358708
>best power

Debatable
>>
This should be fun to see

If Ochako meets Shigaraki she'll die - since Shigaraki told Deku that they next time they meet he'll kill her
>>
>>157358728
It's almost literally the special snowflake power in its universe.

Subverting would be Deku getting his moms power and improving it or something, because that's normal in their universe
>>
>>157358657
Blame Confucius. The Analects resonate on every single level of East Asian society.

Even criminals are supposed to have absolute loyalty towards their superior. Yeah westerners have omerta and stuff but that's more like "guidelines for the criminal world" and nobody else. Throw in the concept of individualism and you get people turning on their bosses all the time when he gets weak or stops being useful.
>>
File: FA_MHA_138_20_TN.png (74KB, 625x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FA_MHA_138_20_TN.png
74KB, 625x750px
I know everybody is already thinking "miniboss squad" but I personally like that Hori has made it clear that these guys are nothing but bait to waste the heroes' time so Birdmask can get away
>>
>>157358787
Gran Torino literally teaches Deku to stop thinking of OfA like it's something special. It's just super strenght and speed that can be passed.
>>
>>157358658
Something tells me that Hori has a taste for short haired girls, I just dont know why..
>>
>>157354814
>>157354814
I'm amazed it actually confused people. Japs are too retarded with their powerlevel shit.
>>
>>157358767
Just like how he killed All Might?
>>
>>157352588
Magne?
>>
>>157354710
They're not even real powerlevelfags, this time around is just the usual suspects butthurt that the highest ranked woman in the top 10 is only placed 9th, can't handle the fact that her quirk is lame because dragons are lame in a universe like this.
>>
>>157358868
Lmao it's literally the power passed to him from the strongest hero in the series, with its own separate mythology that the other powers don't have.

Stop playing stupid

Subversion is not what BnHA does at all, certainly not at any special level. It keeps things rather basic and does it really well without going overboard, so it still has charm.
>>
File: 1473750381312.png (33KB, 172x127px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473750381312.png
33KB, 172x127px
>>157358930
>dragons are lame
>>
>>157352918
Do you even know what Yakuza means? Literally means "ultimate path". So you do what ever it takes to maintain your organization. That is the essence of Japan's is not most of Asia's mentality defending their family, home, and legacy. Even means throwing yourself unto your enemy's or your own sword if it means preserving it.

Why do you think we had to drop two fucking nukes to stop them from throwing plans at our ships why we retake the Philippians? They would never had stop till they all throw themselves at us without fear of death.
>>
>>157358991
Even in our world dragons would be nothing more than pests that quickly get almost exterminated and then allowed to live in seclusion somewhere as long as they don't go outside their boundaries.
>>
>>157358916
I can't believe y'all are dragging shiggy this hard he's been through enough
>>
>>157358974
You're the one playing stupid bud.
All Might isn't the strongest because of his quirk.
>>
>>157358218
Shes cute. I wish I had more of her.
>>
>>157354775
I thought it was smoke like when all might transforms
>>
>>157358896
Low testosterone beta. Or he could love girls with cute faces so short hair makes it stand out more.
>>
>>157354372
Mina is wallpaper. Pretty wallpaper, but just wallpaper. Sorry nigga. She is only good for fapping. Her power is also pretty lame.
>>
>>157359081
Her power is better than Bakugou's who is going to fuck her.
>>
>>157354008
Is this the new line-up for Slipknot's stage presence?
>>
>>157359081
t. Invisithotfag
>>
>>157359148
What did he mean by this
>>