[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Raildex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 574
Thread images: 111

File: loladesu.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loladesu.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
So now that it's been made clear that both Touma and Aleister are the true villains of the series, don't you think it's time you pledged your allegiance to the charming and beautiful Choronzon?
>>
File: 47518975_p0.png (1MB, 1098x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47518975_p0.png
1MB, 1098x1600px
Misaki a best. A BEST.
>>
>>157346316
Who?
>>
>>157346288
>>157346316
Not funsized blondes are the best.
>>
File: 1388311058089.jpg (37KB, 859x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388311058089.jpg
37KB, 859x484px
>“I see, I see. So my voice can reach you without distortion this time. That may mean the world had recalled the truth to some extent.”
This time? When did Aiwass ever try to talk to Touma? And does this also mean the world is shifting closer to the Aeon of Horus?
>>
Maybe Aiwass core IS Accelerator, he is the #1 esper after all
>>
>No ilustration of Mikoto with Misaki's eyes
Dammit Haimura
>>
>>157346464
The way Touma's arm responded to trying to punch makes it seem like a vector attack he couldn't stop.

I guess that also confirms IB is useless against Horusian entities.
>>
>Raildex
>Rail
Is this a newfag thing?
>>
>Othinus, Kamisato, and even St. Germaine were right

Touma really should just die
>>
File: ni_r52.jpg (53KB, 280x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ni_r52.jpg
53KB, 280x640px
Apologize.
>>
>>157346464
>if Corozon wants Aiwass destroyed, it needs to have Touma completely destroy Accelerator

Make a sense
>>
File: IMG_6565.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6565.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
1- Accelerator was approaching the clone. Just another day he though as he got himself ready to exterminate her. I'm going to make this quick so prepare yourself said the boy as the girl in front of him raised her gun in anticipation. W.. what's that, music? As this thought crossed his mind a bullet was sent flying towards him grazing his arm and causing him to bleed. Damn! He yelled as he ran towards an abandoned van for cover. Why wasn't his power working he thought as he ran but before he'd made it half way he felt a sharp pain in his leg. Fuck! He yelled as he fell to the floor. He could already tell it was completely shattered.
>>
File: 1461387365508.jpg (649KB, 976x1480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461387365508.jpg
649KB, 976x1480px
>>
File: IMG_6696.png (497KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6696.png
497KB, 1024x576px
2- What the hell was that he screamed and looked up to see what had done the damage. It was a girl wielding some kinda blunt weapon. A baseball bat?
>>
File: IMG_7221.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7221.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
3- The names Saten she said comely as Accel got started crawling towards a steel post he figured he could use to defend himself, but It was no use. The girl was much faster walking towards him twirling the bat around like a child. I'll kill you Accel yelled but was soon silenced as she stepped on his knee she'd shattered earlier. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! he yelled in shear agonizing pain. We're just getting started the girl said as she pulled something from a bag she was carting and began strapping it to her waste.
>>
Are we actually having a storytime with mobileposter?
>>
File: IMG_6493.jpg (20KB, 400x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6493.jpg
20KB, 400x223px
4- What are you going to.. Accel stopped it's.. it's big... Get away from me you freak he screamed as he realized what was taking place and tried to desperately crawl away. He didn't know where but anywhere would be better than this. He'd only made it a couple feet before Saten had jumped onto his back. Don't you want to play with me she said as she licked his cheek. Accel could feel the solid object pressing against his pants and felt sick. P..Please. I'll do anything he said as he started crying. He'd wished he hadn't because as soon as he did Saten slammed his head into the ground with grabbed his balls with the force of a lion and whispered in his ear "listen up fagget, if you cry you're only going to piss me off and you wouldn't want that now would you?". He could only nod in acceptance.
>>
>>157346711
>mobileposter writes shitty railgun fanfiction
>>
File: IMG_6495.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6495.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
5- He had to do something. Anything. He needed to get out of this situation by any means necessary. There had to be a wa.. The clone! He looked over to where she was standing with a pleading and desperate look in his eyes but she.. she was laughing. She was laughing and recording all of it presumably sharing it with the entire army of them. His heart sank as any last hope he had left his body.
>>
>>157346316
>Even Misaki's words get remembered as Mikoto's
Dang
>>
>>157346711
Just filter and report.
>>
File: IMG_6230.jpg (62KB, 608x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6230.jpg
62KB, 608x611px
6- Let's get started exclaimed Saten with the biggest smile Accel had ever seen on a girl before. She grabbed the back of his jeans and tore them savagely from his rear end. I.. I've got money. What do you want? I can get you anything, just plea.. He was cut off as Saten hugged him gently from behind and in the sweetest most loving voice asked. Any last words beautiful? Accel opened his mouth to speak but never got a word out because Saten rammed herself into him like a high performance piston with full race fuel launching it from one point to another. AAAAAARRRGGGGGGG!!! He yelled as the girls laughed. He was screwed and he knew it. He looked up to see a couple of the clones mounting appendages to themselves as well. This was going to be a long night he thought to himself. Just my luck.
>>
>>157346583
That doesn't destroy Aiwass. The core is just what keeps it in the Aeon of Osiris, just how (presumably) Lola's body is what keeps Coronzon. If the core is destroyed it either needs a new one, or fucks off back to the Aeon of Horus until we reach it. Unless Aleister acts as a medium for it himself.
>>
AIWASS
FINISH HIM OFF
>>
So what was the point of making a hole in the WB?
>>
>>157346857
So Misaki Mikoto could raise Touma's morale. also Coronzon fucking Aleister shit soon
>>
File: 1487429336030.jpg (37KB, 327x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487429336030.jpg
37KB, 327x393px
>mfw NT18
>>
Them Nips weren't lying when it came to the hype
>>
>“I-I want to see for myself that Aniki’s okay.”
Maika a cute.
>>
File: 52385304_p0.jpg (308KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52385304_p0.jpg
308KB, 1024x1451px
>>157346377
Heresy
>>
File: IMG_7220.gif (935KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7220.gif
935KB, 500x281px
Would anybody mind writing me a timeline of everything that's happened in the LN so far?
>>
File: dpiER2UAiFQ.jpg (66KB, 600x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dpiER2UAiFQ.jpg
66KB, 600x653px
>>157346288
>What did? Before Kamijou’s mind could catch up, he swung his fist forward and his right arm was bent at an odd angle from the shoulder. Not even the intense pain could keep up. Then something invisible burst from his shoulder and Aiwass grabbed it in his hand while still smiling.

>“Ha ha!! It seems to have grown some, but it still has a long way to go. And its purity leaves much to be desired. Aleister, you’ve been making detours, haven’t you!?”

I confirmed a lot of fun things from these few short statements. IT is in fact growing, they won't always be dragons while in AC (seriously, what the fuck is up with the dragons), and Touma can actually summon IT through his shoulder while still maintaining IB. Amazing.
>>
>Mountain (Stairs) climbing, then Mario Galaxy platforming and finally Heaven
WB sounds like one hell of a stage
>>
File: 1482290180526.gif (746KB, 500x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482290180526.gif
746KB, 500x363px
>>157346685
>strapping it to her waste
>>
Why is Aiwass vs Touma so fucking metal?
>>
>>157347026
AIWASS, THIS DEMON IS DEFILING MY DAUGHTER
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: aura.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aura.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>"I will admit I panicked somewhat when that space elevator got there ahead of me.”
SOON
>>
File: 1339721148638.png (622KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339721148638.png
622KB, 1278x720px
this is a mass murderer
>>
File: 1446874614517.jpg (202KB, 1368x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446874614517.jpg
202KB, 1368x1080px
>>157347111
>When Touma can't move his right arm so he just grabs it with his left and drags it into position to block
>>
>>157347055
Just like in the games. Seriously, now that Crowley had lost AC, does that mean Touma is no longer bound by Aleister's control, Aleister's will. All of the crazy shit that Touma is subjected to was because Aleister prepared AC for him. Perhaps, beginning from this point, Touma's actions would be truly of his own true will?
>>
I think this is going in Kamachi's hall of fame for volumes.
>>
>>157347145
hero*
>>
>>157347111
something about regrowing your limb on just trying to punch someone is cool
>>
>>157347152
AC is supposedly based on who Touma is rather than the other away around
>>
File: 1433264045236.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433264045236.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>Was it a hand or a wing?
What?
>>
File: 1386229250257.jpg (42KB, 418x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386229250257.jpg
42KB, 418x420px
>>157347201
AC was made so that Touma had someone to save. Reminds me of a certain someone.
>>
>>157347185
Go home Misaka/Misaki
>>
File: 41060786.png (302KB, 720x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41060786.png
302KB, 720x534px
And even after this massive bomb of a novel, and the fact that he hasn't been able to rest since Kamisato appeared, Touma still won't get a break
>>
If Aleister was so vengeful over Lilith where'd he get the time to conceive Lola?
>>
>>157347228
It does remind me of Kotomine/Shirou
>>
>>157347225
IT showing its true form in a final boss-esque second form transformation
>>
>>157347260
Hatesex
>>
>>157347268
>a wing
Sure sounds like a certain fallen angel to me
>>
>“!! That is one hell of a headache you have!”

>“Now do you understand my pain?”
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
>>157347268
Someone edit this to look like the "Bad guy on the cover with a black background" like with Othinus and Crowley.
>>
>all the shit that happened is because Touma is some low key battle hungry maniac

THIS SHIT CAN BE THE PLOT FOR A SUPER ROBOT WARS LIKE GAME
>>
>>157347305
Fiamma was never a bad enough dude to deserve a cover like that
>>
>>157347260
He knew Lillith was going to die even before he had her it seemed like. He literally said that the reason he couldn't stop it from happening was because love was like a narcotic. He loved his wife so much he couldn't help but have another kid with her even as he was dying inside.
>>
>>157347320
It's not that Touma's a battle maniac, it's that he wants to save people, but for there to be people for him to save, they have to be in danger in the first place. So Crowley made a city crawling with people who needed saving and where Touma would stand out when he saves them, because of his ability to negate esper and magic powers.
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>157347420
He's still a cunt, so no
>>
>>157347420
No
>>
>>157347441
That applies to a lot of characters Kamachi makes.
>>
>>157347191
IT actually came out of his shoulder so he still had his right arm and IB. Don't know if the shoulder wound closed though. He basically went full Fiamma.
>>
>>157347028
>Guy has power
>Meets nun, learns about magic
>Punches magicians
>Punches people with powers
>Meets electric girl
>Saves her clones from emo white haired kid
>Fights Church
>Church invades several times
>Punches British princess
>Church starts WW3
>Punches leader of church and falls into ocean, dies
>Different guy becomes hero for one volume, saves loli, grows harem
>Said harem includes a yandere laser bitch who tried to kill him
>First guy comes back to life
>They go to Hawaii, stuff happens
>They go to Baggage City, stuff happens, introduces next arc villains
>Dark Matter guy plans revenge on emo white haired kid and laser yandere, fails, becomes beetle
>Hero fights a witch named Odin and her army of cosplayers, saves her, she becomes fairy
>More like her appear, called Magic Gods
>They mess things up
>Kamisato appears, hates Magic Gods
>City gets baked by heatwave and attacked by monsters
>Hero and his classmate go to the bad guy's lair

Pretty much sums it up
>>
File: 59975610_p2.jpg (273KB, 800x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59975610_p2.jpg
273KB, 800x400px
>>157347420
I never hated him so I don't need to
>>
File: 1468170512495.jpg (33KB, 426x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468170512495.jpg
33KB, 426x455px
>>157347420
>Kamisato was right
>Aleister desperately wanted Touma to be the right one, that's why he wanted Noukan to win to prove that Touma could be right
>>
>>157347475
Correction, church declared war as early as right after Vento's invasion
>>
>"You could have redone it. Even as you lamented the daughter who was rejected by the friction between phases and sparks of the world, you could have created a new life! Yes, yes! That’s all it was! You could have remade her as many times as necessary!!”
>Crowley gets pissed and kills him
I think that idea of Index being a remade Lilith by the MGs could fit. Crowley wouldn't care at all due to her not being his actual daughter.
>>
Reminder Touma wishing for everyone to go home smiling in the end is the same thing as wishing for conflict and tears to begin with
>>
>>157347509
Kamisato was always right in a technical kind of way, that his was the way with least risk but also least reward.
>>
Even now, Touma wishes to save Aleister.
>>
>>157347420
Nope
>>
>>157347420
Remind me, what exactly did Kamisato say that was proven to be right?
>>
Is there any reason to think Crowley didn't use Aiwass in the god fight? That gods think to low of him for that ten times thing to be truly effective
>>
So Lilith died simply because the many phases of the world continuously collided with one another, and by a twist of fate it resulted in Lilith eventually becoming ill and dying early? So Magic Gods aren't directly responsible for her death?
>>
>>157347567
He is a good boy after all
>>
>>157347475
John Wick:
No, you still kill that dog
>>
>>157347625
More like Magic in general, the Gods make about 90% of magic power though
>>
>>157347611
I think he needs AC to materialize Aiwass. He was in their secret club so he had no access to AIM most likely.
>>
>tfw living in times where season 3 is about to happen
>>
>>157347634
>Touma
>good

Literally everything is his fault
>>
>>157347625
Nope, they weren't at all, so that one dude autisming against the Magic Gods talking about their evil was definitely crazy all along
>>
>>157347420
Why? Him being right doesn't excuse his actions. The guy is still an asshole.
>>
>>157347588
That it's unnatural to have a harem. Touma's harem rose up because circumstances were created to make them join. If it weren't for Aleister, Kamijou Touma never would have gotten any opportunities to swing his right fist. He wouldn't have been able to inspire them, or earn their admiration. He would have been just a normal, albeit unfortunate boy with no special qualities.

The reason Touma attracts people is because his most shining and beautiful qualities only manifest in times of tragedy.
>>
File: 1487987892345.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
408KB, 1280x720px
KIMI GA IRU
>>
File: malice.jpg (102KB, 728x1109px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
malice.jpg
102KB, 728x1109px
>>157347670
>This is Touma deep down in that messed up head of his
>>
>>157347662
He made a hole that's why they had to leave and this chapter reference quite a few times that the blasting rod and Aiwass are how he could possibly challenge the magic gods. It would be odd to think he did all that and left his big hitter at home.

>I'm not going to use Aiwass to fight the gods
>I will use him on Touma whose ass I was already kicking
>>
>little did he know
>>
>>157347654
So magic performed by people distorts/or makes the phases collide, the cost that is necessary for giving and input of 1 with an output of 10?
>>
>>157347716
It's because people don't go out on Touma that he keeps turning the tables on them and kicks their asses

He knows his boy
>>
>>157347625
It's like someone with skin cancer blaming a specific person in the 50s for using too much aerosol and contributing to the hole in the Ozone layer.
>>
>>157347716
Well, lucky for Aleister, Kamisato basically already did his job for him anyways. If Lola really did manipulate the boy, he at least has that to thank her for.
>>
How are the nips reaction to all of this?
>>
>reading aiwass vs touma while autoplay put on respect for the deadman
fuck reading that shit became too intense
>>
Touma climbing the last set of stairs up to Aleister really felt like a final boss entrance
>>
>>157347524
I honestly wouldn't be shocked. He may not even know it's her though
>>
>>157347819
Well, their wiki has major changes there
>>
Imagine Breaker wanted to save Aleister. It chose the most appropriate vessel for that purpose.
>>
>>157347866
Its a A Certain Saint's Right Hand after all
>>
>>157347866
I think you're wrong
>>
>>157347819
Overwhelmingly positive. Among the best so far.
>>
File: fresh and clean.jpg (2MB, 3081x2342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fresh and clean.jpg
2MB, 3081x2342px
Considering all that happened how the hell is Touma this clean in this picture?
>>
>>157347797
No Aleister is getting all magic, he's not going after some random dude he's getting everyone and himself last.
>>
File: Level 6 Prophet.jpg (35KB, 640x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Level 6 Prophet.jpg
35KB, 640x720px
>>157347746
>>
>>157347833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxBPm0R0Y0
Jesus, you listen to some intense shit
>>
>>157347909
He seemed personally miffed about the gods. Look at the message to PH and his reaction to Noukan's death.
>>
This is the guy whose existence singlehandledly ruined everything

Say something nice to him
>>
>>157347055
It becomes dragons because of espers. With Aiwass using esper juice instead, IT can't do that.
>>
>Crowley shoots Allan Bennett before the Battle of Blythe Road
>but real world Allan Bennett lived up to the 1920s
Either Kamachi killed off his Allan Bennett for the purpose of his story or this is one of those "killing" things mentioned earlier, where Aleister kills people but not literally and the target just continues suffering as he beset by failure one after the other until the end of the target's life.
>>
>>157347971
Die
>>
Stop bullying Touma, he's my main and he did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>157347948
The moment Crowley showed up HP mocked him for having a tearstain in his journal. Getting rid of the magic gods is just one of the steps needed to get rid of magic
>>
> Even an esper who could directly manipulate gravitons had only been able to produce explosions.
Railgun reference? Kamachi confirmed for bros.
>>
>>157347891
>“You’re quite the hero, aren’t you? Are you that intent on refusing to let Aleister Crowley fall on his own? Yes, I can see why you were chosen.”
>“…?”
>“Imagine Breaker chose you. Because no matter how much this man longed for it, he only ever met failure and setbacks.”
>>
File: 31167321.jpg (124KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31167321.jpg
124KB, 750x1000px
>>157347971
He's cute
>>
>>157347971
Stay true to your own paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath
>>
>>157347971
Break the shackles of AC and Aleister Crowley, take control of Imagine Breaker and the Invisible Thing, and live your life according to your true will.
>>
>>157347978
This is an alternate universe, anon.
>>
>>157347978
Kamachi mentioned in the afterword that he changed stuff around
>>
>>157348020
Misaki will never be thanked for this. Instead, the praise goes to Misaka.
>>
>>157347995
>>157348013
>>157348020
>>157348028
Misaka/Misaki please
>>
>>157348003
They also are the ones who generate the phases that are mainly responsible for the death of his kid. He still probably gets pretty pissed when he thinks of that and sees them.
>>
File: 1494086267176.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494086267176.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Okay I've been gone for a week. What the fuck did I miss? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>157348007
That line more implies that IB went to Touma because Aleister wanted IB, but since he's such a fuck up IB ended up opposing him instead.
>>
>>157348020


I’ve carved my own path
You followed your wrath
But maybe we’re both the same
>>
>>157348003
He mocked Crowley for acting like he had some super unique, hard to understand reason for his rampage, not because he cried over losing his daughter
>>
>>157347971
Punished Touma.
>>
> No, it might just be the stairway up to heaven.
Kamachi really digging deep with Crowley references, isn't it?
>>
>>157348077
Touma can tank the sun
>>
>>157348077
Hype happened.
>>
>>157348077
Aleister backstory
Stairs
IB origins
Misaki Mikoto Gattai
Aiwass
>>
>>157348077
Touma is literally to blame for all AC suffering
>>
>>157348077
Simply put anon, its the revival of index. NT 18 is insanely fucking good
>>
So, in, what is Aleister's goal here? Why did he arrange this confrontation with Touma? Why is he battling him? What purpose will this serve?

Is he trying to be anti-Thor? Is he forcibly feeding Touma EXP using himself and Aiwass?
>>
File: Cute Mentality.png (341KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cute Mentality.png
341KB, 600x800px
Can someone explain the science behind The Liquid Proof Railgun?
>>
>>157348099
>yfw Jimmy Page lived in Aleister's manor
>>
>>157348067
>Touma: "Wow, Misaka, you really pulled through for me. Those words 'yours' really help me out. I think, I think I might be falling in love with you."
>Misaki: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
>>
>>157348077
Happenings, get the fuck out and get on to Baka Tsuki, don't come back till you've finished what's translated of 18 so far
>>
>>157348101
EXPLAIN

Also are the translations done?
>>
File: 1487977966013.gif (392KB, 254x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487977966013.gif
392KB, 254x401px
>Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass had been amplified 10 times.

>Kamijou did not even have time to fix his dislocated shoulder. He grabbed his unreliably dangling right wrist with his left hand and forcibly pulled it forward just in time for the direct clash to hit.

>His feet rose from the floor.

>His body flew through the air and his back slammed into a colorless and invisible wall.

>“G…bh!? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?”

>A dull sound he had never heard before burst from within his body.


Ten times more powerful and didn't even kill him? Aiwass is a pussy.
>>
>>157348067
This is not ok.
>>
>>157348120
He's doing some sort of ceremony by luring touma there, it might have been for Aiwass but I think there's more to it. He also might have done it to influence Touma and set him on rails of some sort but I can't tell which. Aiwass seems to be implying that Touma was chosen because he'd never give up on saving Aleister until he falls down with him so he might be also relying on IB as the "safety umbrella: that the magicians were using in the flashback against the phase shifts.
>>
>It could be a fire wand, a water cup, a wind dagger, or an earth disc.
It's been a long-ass time since I heard this again.
>>
>>157348142
At least she can say Touma fell in love with her, even if another is stealing it for herself


Misaki really needs to get Shutaura's cell number
>>
>>157348071
fuck off, I powerleveled the fuck out of Touma so I keep up with this shit firsthand, he did literally nothing wrong.
It's not his fault he was put where he was and used like a tool
>>
>>157348120
>Is he forcibly feeding Touma EXP using himself and Aiwass?

Holy shit, didn't think of that. He might be. No other real reason to summon Aiwass and multiply his power tenfold to fight him. If he figures he can't kill him, might as well boost him as far as he can go.
>>
>>157348131
No friction so the railgun with momentum gets stronger and stronger every second until it breaks through the WB
>>
>>157348067
Misaka will probably say to Touma that those were words from a friend of hers (Yes, friend, Misaki is definitely Misaka's friend.), and then Touma will ask Misaka to thank her friend from him. Meanwhile Misaki is just around the corner crying her eyes out still looking for a miracle.
>>
Is NT18 kino?
>>
Misaki should leave a backdoor on Misaka so she can enter her whenever she wants
>>
File: الحدس٤٤.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
الحدس٤٤.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
> Stage covering western Tokyo was remade into an esper development institution that followed the perfect theory that would allow Kamijou Touma his greatest performance.
Pretty deep meta-commentary about the setting of the entire series is crafted around the main hero to perfectly reflect his story, only his story as best as possible. This phrase wouldn't be out of place in an afterword if it was spoken directly by Kamachi.
>>
File: 1493825132179.png (564KB, 683x1135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493825132179.png
564KB, 683x1135px
Why don't Touma just expect an attack ten times weaker and shorter?
>>
>Touma can use IT anytime he wants
This just made him a lot stronger. He could kill Accelerator at full power now probably
>>
>>157348285
>>
>Dion Fortune.
>Paul Foster Case.
>Arthur Edward Waite.
>Robert William Felkin.

Look at all these historical names, but no Yeats. The guy who literally gave Crowley the fear of falling down the stairs in the real Battle of Blythe Road is not present.

KAMACHI!!!!!!!
>>
>>157348285
Says who? His arm still got ripped off
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
> Nothing she did would allow that boy to remember what she looked like.
> It would all be remembered as Misaka Mikoto’s words and Misaka Mikoto’s actions.
>>
>>157348280
Try thinking on that when your shoulder is being stabbed
>>
>>157348230
>Misaki is definitely Misaka's friend
>Yes, no matter how hard they tried, they could never get along. They both triggered biological disgust in the other. It was like someone had gathered everything that irritated them and gave it human form.
I don't see it. Most of their interactions they were either forced into or one of them had ulterior motives.
>>
>>157348304
And then he can put it back on. Who the fuck cares that shit is attachable and detachable
>>
>>157348265
>Doujins of Touma fucking Mikoto with Misaki experiencing it for her
>>
>>157348335
They are just being tsundere.
>>
>>157348303
It was so traumatizing, Crowley can't even bring himself to show him
>>
>>157348230
>>157347123

Did somebody say "Miracle?
>>
>>157348335
>or one of them had ulterior motives

KAMIJOU FUCKING TOUMA.
>>
>>157347260
He needed to have another daughter to sacrifice to a demon like a retard instead of cherishing her.
>>
By the end of all of this I hope all of Touma's brain damage is fixed
Misaki can't be treated like this anymore
>>
>>157348362
Fuck off, Mina
>>
File: 14814998.gif (602KB, 500x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14814998.gif
602KB, 500x199px
>>157348300
He is not at fault
>>
>>157348324
But in Volume 153: Kamijou Touma Actually Tries Clearing His Mind, he came to the conclusion that fire is cold, so there shouldn’t be a problem.
>>
If only Touma wasn't that obsessed with violence... He could totally be a hero of Shokugeki no Touma instead of dying quadrillion times with Norse gods.
>>
>automatic writing
Man, all the magic stuff that's been introduced in OT is really getting referenced here.
>>
>>157348431
Would Index have been a nun, who memorised 103,000 recipes, but couldn't cook?
>>
File: Aiwass Night.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aiwass Night.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
Do you think Aleister could oppose Magic Gods with his Blaster Sword and back up from Aiwass alone?
>>
>>157348431
>implying he wouldn't die countless times in a run-in with a harvest god seeking the meal that made them truly happy but in reality it was the food they cherished with friends that they can never truly meet again
>>
>>157348165
>implying the goal was to kill Touma here
He even said this was tougher than a full power Othinus.
>>
File: B-8e2k4U0AA3pWd.png (383KB, 658x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B-8e2k4U0AA3pWd.png
383KB, 658x547px
>>157348431
>Souma is literally Nega-Touma
Deep
>>
>>157348431
Only the stuff inside AC is orchestrated. Othinus would have showed up regardless to try and make him into her perfect understander
>>
File: 1487987892345.png (856KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487987892345.png
856KB, 1280x720px
>>157347971
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>157348431
>Shokugeki no Souma is just one of the billions worlds created by Othinus we didn't get to experience in nt9
>>
>yfw Accelerator are yin and yang, with Touma having a peace-loving exterior but violence craving interior; while Accelerator has a violence-craving exterior but peace loving exterior
>>
>>157348480
She already is that
Instead she'd just be the happiest nun in the world
>>
>>157348380
>that smile
FUCK when is she gonna get a cameo in the LN?
>>
>anon mentions in the previous thread how irl Crowley actually assaulted Blythe Road for Mather's sake
>Kamachi actually takes this to account
Nice.
>>
>AC is a stage for Touma
>yet Touma's greatest performances appear outside of AC
What does it mean?
>>
>>157348533
She can only be in the perfect world

>“Oh, Uiharu. I just remembered. Is it true Arisa-chan is coming here in secret today? Y’know, that ‘perfect mode’ created once the two became one.”
>“I saw that doll-like child president wandering around earlier, so she is probably here somewhere.”
>>
> I will bring back the pure world in which everyone can feel anger like normal and question it all like normal!
You laughed about him being a normal high school boy, but in fact, Touma was being from Pure World.
>>
>>157348565
That a cultivated sprout, is much better than one that grows in the wild like Kamisato
>>
>>157348485
As they are now? Sure. Full power and not holding back? Hell no. Aiwass might put up a fight but blasting rod will be useless since phase manipulating gods can just tell human magic to fuck off. It's even worse if Aiwass is super dependent on espers.
>>
>>157348565
Really? Think about this, if within AC, IT appears as a Dragon, and outside and by result with not enough AIM surrounding it, it appears as something else, could the end goal be to make the Dragon the stronger appearance of it?
>>
>>157348575
Well of course, IB is something that can peel away the phases, so it's only natural that a boy who made for it would have the values and heart of a boy from that pure world
>>
File: concept.jpg (57KB, 400x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
concept.jpg
57KB, 400x560px
>>157347420
You could say "apologize" for a dozen different characters at this point. Re-reading the last part of NT7 with the new reveals in mind is pretty rough.
>>
>Touma is likely immune to phase crashing shit and has more bad luck than anyone

Can we all agree that Crowley is full of shit
>>
>>157348575
So he's the purest kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere?
>>
>>157348650
That doesn't change a single thing he stated
>>
I'M ALWAYS RUNNING AFTER YOU

YOU'RE MY IDEAL

YOU ARE ME
>>
>>157348344
Mikoto with Misaki eyes is hot as fuck
>>
File: 299475.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
299475.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
> Touma shits on Kamisato for being unable to just deal with all supernatural bullshit like he always do
> Turns out that 99% of supernatural bullshit was a part of safe space designed around Kamijou Touma
>>
>>157348650
There's bad luck born from the phases doing its thing, and there''s bad luck from not being blessed by the gods, and while the gods love Touma, his hand swats away their love
>>
So I take it this shit is on nt9 levels of hype? Because it's already too late at night for me to be reading and I don't want to miss anything.
How fast are the translations getting done? Because I want to go to sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow and catch up to it and still have time to wait for the next translation
>>
>>157348075
They are also the ones that stop the world from going to shit and ending in addition to generally making it as better place.
Our reality is shit and to top it off his daughter STILL fucking dies.
>>157348092
I had that conversation with Crowley last night. You aren't going to convince him because he likes being angry over things that didn't happen.
>>
>>157348713
It beats NT9, since this is the shit we've been waiting for since OT, and pretty fast, but still have quite a bit to go
>>
>>157348713
the nips have been comparing it to NT9 and WW3 and I'm sure most anons here will agree
The translations usually come out at 10-11pm eastern
>>
>>157348713
WW3/NT9 hype but it has the largest plot bombs this series has ever seen so far.
>>
>>157346288
Is this true? If Touma is really the villain of this series I will go back to finish the first season and everything that came afterwards and before.
>>
>“Imagine Breaker. The ultimate exorcising spiritual item created from a certain Saint’s right hand. It was originally the most secret of weapons meant to drive an uncontrolled being back beyond the magic circle after a failed summoning.”

So was Ollerus and the magic gods full of shit?
>>
>>157348774
Nothing they said contradicts that
>>
>>157348774
It's both, duh
>>
>>157348713
So far in my opinion Nt9 was better in terms of story but all the plots coming together is pretty hype
>>
>>157348770
Demon Lord soon.
>>
>>157348713
Translation might end soon considering we're near the epilogue.
>>
>>157347971
I want you to punch all the crowleys.
>>
>>157348770
He directly (without knowing) caused everything bad in Academy City to happen. And now he's vehemently trying to deny it. I'm sure the next step is another mental breakdown for him
>>
>>157348230
>crying her eyes out
Nah, she has always taken this like a champ. Doesn't chimp out on the other girls when they get close to Touma either. All and all very mature of her, atta girl.
>>
>>157348713
I still like NT9 better, just barely, because I liked the way it handled a mortal vs god fight and it was a very good self contained volume. This one while fantastic and maybe a little better than NT9 if I'm being honest, does so by building off of everything the series has been doing so far, it's a lot more reliant on previous build up. So they're both great and my top 2 novels of the series probably, but it's a matter of what you value more from it.
>>
>>157348826
He accepted it though, it's just that crying over it would solve nothing, and there was something far more important to do first
>>
>>157348774
Why do people think that this doesn't fit? IB has belonged to multiple people, and the previous owner was the Saint, which then was turned into the arrow.
>>
>>157348835
She saves the tears for crying to sleep every night.
>>
>>157348826
Touma didn't cause anything, Crowley caused it because of Touma's existence but Touma himself didn't do it
>>
>>157348782
>>157348800
>>157348774
So, by the wishes of the magic gods, the Imagine Breaker was born, something to reset stuff when they screw shit up. It took the form of random stuff like a magic healing cave, swords, etc. Then one day, it reached the hands of a Saint and then it was called Imagine Breaker (I assume it can only be called Imagine Breaker if it was someone's right hand). After the Saint died some guy cut off his right hand preserved it and turned it into a spiritual item?

Imagine Breaker later fell into the hands of the Golden Dawn and was kept inside Blythe Road until Aleister Crowley stole it?
>>
>>157348882
Yes he did. By existing
>>
File: Hello.jpg (137KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hello.jpg
137KB, 1024x580px
>Touma was responsible for his fall into the darkside
I can see the confrontation now.
>>
Do you guys think bringing back the pure world would affect the Horus magick? I know Aleister wants to wipe out magic but do you think he would want to keep his own magic as well or just the pure world?
>>
>>157348826
That logic falls apart when you realize that Crowley had a choice and Touma did it. After all, Crowley created Academy City long before Touma was born. Can you really blame someone who doesn't exist for a man planning to create countless tragedies ahead of time.
>>
>>157348882
He did cause it. He caused it by trying to solve everything with his fist and by trying to correct people's lives. If he chose any other way to do it, people wouldn't have had to die. The one who caused it isn't the one who put the events in motion in this situation.
>>
File: Aleisb6.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aleisb6.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>My illusions were broken a long time ago
>>
>>157348898
Touma's responsible for all Dark side ahut and amoral research/experiments
>>
>>157348919
The problem is the city was made way before Touma ever did that. It was built entirely on Touma's desire to save people and it started before he was born
>>
>>157348131
Kamachi failed at science again and Keikakuman let the building break open since if that attack was really stronger than accelerator's the resulting nuclear explosion would have killed off alot of people.
>>
>>157348919
Look at it linearly. Aleister created the tragedies first. Touma resolved them as best he could. It's cause and effect.
>>
>Crowley knew beforehand his daughter would die of illness before he even had her
>went off not just for his magic research, but because he couldn't stand to see his daughter wither and die
>>
>>157348958
It's really how he chose to save them. He could have been like HC and used medicine, but his true will is saving others through violence. He needs violence to shine.
>>
>>157348990
Yes, that's what we're all sperging over
>>
>>157348912
The pure world is absolutely essential. That's why Aiwass mentioned the purity of IT in the first place. The Aeon of Horus already exists, but it seems all of the magic is stopping others from entering it. We call it "magick", but it's really just something else entirely. They need to purify the world
>>
So one or two chapters release per day right? Because I have to go to sleep.
Also has today's chapter been released?
>>
File: 1370217529887.jpg (85KB, 945x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370217529887.jpg
85KB, 945x718px
>>157349026
I mean at the end of the day Touma just wanted to be a superhero.
>>
>Crowley goes ballistic at the thought of the tragedy of his daughter, a life that has yet to be born
>Crowley later arranges countless tragedies for Kamijou Touma, before he was even born
Pottery?
>>
>>157348602
Um.. i feel like you read something I didn't. The reason the blasting rod works is because the magic gods get hit by an attack 10x stronger than what THEY imagine. vs magic gods it turns him into the ultimate mime.
>>
>>157349088
Gotta crack a few eggs to make it so that accidental egg cracking never happens again
>>
>Everyone should be enraged and stand up against it, but they claim it can’t be helped and they give up! That is where my sorrow lies!!”

So Crowley thinks it CAN BE HELPED.
>>
>>157349097
Yeah, considering their strength, their imagination must be vast as hell if not literally infinite. Being hit with times times infinity is basically instant death. I'm pretty sure that's how he killed HP.
>>
An arsonist starts a fire because he knows that firefighters will arrive to put it out. The fire was a means and the firefighters were the ends. Does that mean the firefighters are at fault?
>>
Maybe Accel is swearing because LO is going through her WW3 bedridden face again
>>
>>157349126
>“I will shatter every last phase and put an end to all mysticism. It can be helped and we need not restrain our tears and bite our lip when faced with tragedy. I will bring back the pure world in which everyone can feel anger like normal and question it all like normal!!”

>Aleister is literally the antithesis to Japanese thinking
KAMACHI YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: K I N O.jpg (82KB, 478x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
K I N O.jpg
82KB, 478x416px
>>157349174
>>
>>157349171
If anything, he is the one. Aiwass this time was manifested through all of the Espers' AIM.
>>
>>157349097
The magic gods think so little of him that the boost wouldn't matter. Even after the fight they couldn't fathom the possibility that he could have turned their spell back on them. It's based on their ability to imagine it is based on what they think that attack can do to them, if they think Crowley can't even scratch them then the attack even at times ten wouldn't be much.
>>
Be advised to monitor JC Staff's twitter in the following weeks. Especially the first weeks of June.
>>
>>157349165
But what if the arsonist lit the fire because he has a friend on the force who he know loves saving people?
>>
>>157349215
I think we've moved past the era of them announcing adaptations of big series through magazines.
>>
File: 1494187760171.png (93KB, 406x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494187760171.png
93KB, 406x172px
>It CAN be helped
>>
>>157349262
Except in your case, just bend over and let it pass
>>
File: IMG_5316.jpg (53KB, 680x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5316.jpg
53KB, 680x382px
>>157347475
Thanks. I didn't expect anybody to actually help.
>>
>>157349262
>yfw Kyousuke need only to destroy the universe and create a new one where White Queen exists essentially defeating her.
>>
>>157349212
Magic Gods think Aleister won't make a dent in them=0

Aleister's Blasting Rod will multiply the attack by x10

0x10=0
>>
> Fiamma of The Right / Aleister Crowley
> Osiris / Horus
> man who always wins / man who always fails
> starts World War 3 / starts Great Magic War
> sees the rest of humanity at its roots as consumed by anger, resentment, and jealousy / himself consumed by anger, resentment, and jealousy
> believes that God created a perfect system / hates God for fucking up the world
> associated with Michael / associated with Satan
> Holy Right is as strong as it needs to be / Blasting Rod is x10 time stronger as expected
> wants to reach Heaven by miracle / want to reach Pure World destroying miracles
> Summons Gabriel to assist his plans / Summons Aiwass to assist his plan
> uses 999999 Christian churches to summon it / uses 999999 esper powers to summon it
> wants to fill the world with Telesma/ wants to fill the world with AIM fields
> uses IB to perfect his scheme / uses IB to perfect his scheme
Anything else? It is hilarious how their plans are supposedly the same, while they are reverse versions of each other.

Also, if you think about it, it is pretty clear why HR that is as strong as supposed enemy is countered by Blasing Rod that is x10 to assumptions.

There is still question about what supposed to be Crowley LPSAD ascension and who is his enemy that he tries to create. Cronozon? Touma? Maybe something more bizarre?
>>
>>157349250
That still makes the arsonist the one in the wrong since the firefighter never wanted that to happen.
>>
File: 1488000741034.jpg (52KB, 411x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488000741034.jpg
52KB, 411x367px
>>157349262
>Blood Sign ends with some universal fuckery
>Kyousuke and White Queen having a silver haired baby boy that grows up to be androgynous looking
>>
>>157349302
Well, that was Aleister Crowley implied when he attacked him: similar plans; different aeons.
>>
>>157349302
Also, golden for Fiamma and silver for Crowley.
>>
Can you imagine Saint with Imagine Breaker?
>>
File: 1478843851338.png (179KB, 400x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478843851338.png
179KB, 400x750px
>>157349337
>Heavy Object is the world without magic after Aleister succeeds and AC is the first place to develop objects
>>
>“Board Chairman Aleister…?”
And it only took a fucking decade for them t.
>>
>>157349375
Might be why Terra expected more from Touma if he got his legends of Imagine Breaker from the Saint who used to wield it
>>
>>157349375
It would be just like Kamijou. Can you imagine Frenda with IB?
>>
>>157349375
Yes, Jesus Christ. I think OT often called him THE Saint. He had power to heal the sick, and drive out demons.
>>
>>157349376
HO would have to take place really far into the future after all supernatural sides eventually nuke themselves to death
>>
File: Yd5OWiq.jpg (68KB, 387x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yd5OWiq.jpg
68KB, 387x499px
> IT jobbed again
Wow! Who could expect that turn of events?
>>
>>157349427
That would mean your favorite girl is old.
>>
>>157349250
It's still the arsonist's fault.

One is the instigator and the other is the instigator's catalyst. The instigator deliberately manipulates things and causes tragedies for the catalyst to solve.

What Crowley did was turn an ordinary person into a superhero by preparing tragedies for him to resolve. But if Crowley never did anything to begin with, Touma would have stayed normal. You can claim that Touma was the reason for those tragedies occurred, but the one who always pulled the trigger was Aleister. The one who machinated everything was Aleister. The one who orchestrated the deaths of 10,000 clones was Aleister. He could have chosen not to do any of those things, but that's not what happened. Aleister had the choices, Aleister had the plans, Aleister pulled the trigger. To blame an unborn child for the creation of a city of malice is pure lunacy, even if it was made in preparation of that child's arrival. Because the one thing you can't possibly blame anyone for is being born.
>>
>>157349426
Man... This could totally be possible.
>>
Aleister keeps saying Kamijou Touma but is he really using Kamijou Touma (person's name) or the One Who Purifies God and Slays Demons name?
>>
File: 1386206500843.gif (2MB, 394x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386206500843.gif
2MB, 394x394px
>>157349464
>Because the one thing you can't possibly blame anyone for is being born.
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>157349480
Yea but your favorite girl would be old.
>>
>>157349464
Kotomine pls go
>>
File: 1487218587494.png (25KB, 177x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487218587494.png
25KB, 177x187px
>>157349462
It can't be helped
>>
>Because a stage covering western Tokyo was remade into an esper development institution that followed the perfect theory that would allow Kamijou Touma his greatest performance.
I don't agree with this. Aleister is wrong (again). WWIII and NT9-10 were Touma at his Touma-est, and I think it's his best performances.
>>
>>157349487
What does Kamijou Touya mean then? And Kamijou Shiina?
>>
So... Is Crowley justified in his actions?
>>
File: Hehehe.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hehehe.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>157349438
It's getting stronger, no need for laughing at it
>>
>>157349530
What makes you think you're so smart?
>>
>>157349530
Who says Alsister is talking about something Touma has already done and not something he's going to do in the future?
>>
>>157349426
>IB was made from Jesus
>We can start calling Touma "Quarter Jesus"
>>
>>157349550
>stronger

That's debatable.
>>
>>157349550
How strong is it going to get at its peak anyway? The damn thing scared the shit out of Fiamma probably at its weakest. Is this thing going to hit white queen levels?
>>
File: High_Priest.png (213KB, 423x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
High_Priest.png
213KB, 423x288px
>>157349530
> implying magic gods aren't involving in setting up these stages as biggest fanboys
>>
>>157349568
>Touma is quarter Jesus
>Brunhild is half Jesus
>Saints are Jesus
>Acqua is Double Jesus
Cuadruple Jesus when?
>>
>>157349567
Wasn't that obvious? I think everybody figured that.
>>
>>157349581
Aiwass said it himself
>>
File: 1494475430277.jpg (43KB, 274x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494475430277.jpg
43KB, 274x337px
>it's another le "he won't remember me please cry" episode
Jesus, Misaki's melodrama is so embarassing. Why, Kamachi? Why can't you ditch this horse shit for good?
>>
>>157349619
It was a few lines long, who gives a shit?
>>
>>157349593
Magic gods job harder than anybody in the series. I wouldn't expect them to do anything useful.
>>
File: 21662618.png (405KB, 565x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21662618.png
405KB, 565x568px
>>157349530
Aye, Touma giving his all to save someone the world rejects is truly what makes Touma so Touma, I can only hope he can do it at least one more time before it all ends
>>
>Why were esper powers seen as perfectly normal?
>Why had students been able to wield supernatural powers in the streets without anyone questioning it?

Archetype Controller?
>>
>>157349668
You just figured that out?
>>
>>157349539
Touya and Shiina are FAKE PARENTS!
>>
File: J5oyjgK.jpg (88KB, 600x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
J5oyjgK.jpg
88KB, 600x552px
All this recent talk about Blood Sign made me read the first volume. Pretty good.

I don't remember any other LN with such an interesting combat system. But Kyousuke is a shitty MC. The first fight with miko sisters was so much better than his fights. He's too much of a mary sue. And Alazea was a more interesting character than him.
>>
>>157349712
I meant name meanings.
>>
>>157349712
I knew this after watching the first season of Index.
>>
>If Kamijou Touma had been an intellectual boy who loved shogi, this city would have been filled with people sitting at shogi boards and moving shogi pieces.
>If Kamijou Touma had been a sensory boy who loved cooking, this city would have been overrun with cooking battles that stimulated the senses with flavors, colors, smells, sounds, and aromas.
>If Kamijou Touma had been an athletic boy who loved mountain climbing, this city would have been packed with climbing duels in which contestants climbed up the walls of the high-rise buildings

I fucking swear Kamachi.
>>
>>157349712
As someone who supported that theory, I have to say it's invalid now because Aleister said he had to wait on Touma's birth
>>
>Kamachi writes what would be considered a good final battle for most other LNs
>its just the beginning of the arc
>>
>>157349758
If Kamijou Touma had been a perverted boy who loved ecchi thing?
>>
>>157349765
Literally means nothing.
>>
>>157349788
Kamijou Rito
>>
>>157349788
To love ru
>>
>>157349776
It only took him how long? A normal series would be over six times.
>>
>>157349302

Well, Crowley stated that Fiamma was trying to do the same thing he was but fucked up by limiting himself to Christianity.
>>
>>157349541
Of course not you idiot. He basically had his other daughter sacrificed to a demon so that he could get revenge on his first daughter's random death and the end result of all of this is millions of people's children dead while his grand vision makes a world where Lilith STILL died at 2 years old.
He makes justifications but he is never justified.
>>
>>157349765
>yfw Aleister prepared the conditions for the perfect couple that could raise a normal boy you can find anywhere that would host the Imagine Breaker.
>>
>vento will never step on your face

JUST
>>
>>157349814
>the (not) final battle takes place 42 volumes in
>>
>>157349808
To love Aru.
>>
>>157349825
He hired them to watch over him.
>>
>>157349841
Casual Vento when?
>>
So what will happen if Kamijou's saint hand touches Kanzaki's saint breasts?
>>
>…Why had the human named Kamijou Touma only had his right fist?
>yfw Othinus tells Touma how he can't learn martial arts or get a weapon because it would prevent Touma from saving people
>actually, literally had no choice in the matter from the beginning, and he will be always compelled to conclude things with his right hand.
>>
>>157349884
They shrink down to her actual size.
>>
File: casual vento.jpg (114KB, 350x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
casual vento.jpg
114KB, 350x800px
>>157349881
BD3 bonus
>>
>>157349884
Eucaristy
>>
>>157349881
We got casual Aleister before Casual Vento, think about it.
>>
>>157349918
Because Vento is ugly?
>>
>>157349905
I see through your lies demon
>>
>>157349938
I have to agree on this one.
>>
>>157349821
>had his other daughter sacrificed to a demon
Crowley never saw Coronzon coming
>>
File: Aleister1.jpg (135KB, 1277x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aleister1.jpg
135KB, 1277x717px
>>
>>157349989
He knew he'd fail and still brought her along.
>>
File: 1494915142608.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494915142608.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
Lola-sama is eagerly waiting for you anons to join her side and denounce Aleister. He is the reason all those cute girls died in AC.
>>
If the fight with Touma Vs Aleister/Aiwass is this epic already, I wonder how Laura/Coronzon Vs. Crowley is like.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Why Aiwass such a sick to Crowley?
>>
>first daughter is ded, second daughter is literally possessed by the devil
So what happened to the other Crowley kids?
>>
>>157350016
You're literally pulling this out your ass. Crowley saw Lillith dying coming not Lola.
>>
>>157349776

After 7 bad novels.
>>
> It was like someone had gathered everything that irritated them and gave it human form.
Misaka and Misaki hating each other because of Archetype Controller?
>>
File: 1483457574572.jpg (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483457574572.jpg
310KB, 1280x720px
So what's him and aleister's relationship now?
>>
>>157350034
Better than the 7 novels before OT13
>>
>>157350034
Wrong.
>>
>>157350021
Except Robutt got killed bu Murder Electric Princess
>>
>>157350042
HC is the final boss, I can feel it. Think about it, who is the real head of Science Side? Surely not a normal magician that you could find everywhere.
>>
>>157350042
He's the one who saved Aleister's life after Aleister turned his sword on himself
>>
>>157350031
He already set himself up to permanently fail at everything since before Lilith was even born.
Lola was born second. Ergo you need to learn how fucking time works.
>>
>>157349619

I still can't believe NT11 ever happened. He shoved her into the main series because she became so popular in Railgun and it pretty much ruined her. Just look how her popularity tanked after than volume.
>>
>>157350039
Some people just don't click at all. Bonus points that they like the same guy.
>>
File: cutelola.jpg (146KB, 943x697px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutelola.jpg
146KB, 943x697px
>>157350057
That's Aleister's fault too. If you follow Lola-sama, your cute robutts will be safe from harm.
>>
>>157350034
>after 17 bad novels
FTFY
>>
>>157350077
She is still a good character (if you ignore her drama like everyone ignores Touma's amnesia).
>>
>>157350077
She actually wasn't ranked in the top 30 most popular female characters until after the volume, smart one.
>>
>>157350057
And who made Zappy Dan?
Checkmate
>>
>even after the #1 used the rotation of the earth to attack it
Kamachi will never live this down, huh?
>>
>>157350073
So it's aleister's fault somehow for even having her? You're really stretching here anon
>>
>>157350089
>NT9
>bad
ok
>>
>>157350089
> novels
*novel series, I mean
>>
>>157346288
>Touma
>true villain
What, every time he touched someone a kind magical gnome responsible for the world's safety died and now all seals are loose and the ancient evil never ever slept?
>>
>>157350057
If Alister hadn't made her so stupid she'd have called index for advice and Robutt could have gotten married to get a soul.
>>
>>157350101
>popularity polls
>ever mattering

You are funny. Just look how much fanart and porn she got.
>>
>>157346288
*Coronzon
>>
>>157350089
>>157350120
>salescuck still buttmad
>>
File: 1471733579677.png (871KB, 4000x2268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471733579677.png
871KB, 4000x2268px
>>157350136
>fanart
You are really out of reasons to shit up these threads lately. Just fuck off.
>>
>>157350089

NT4 was fun and NT8-10 were not bad. But yeah, rest was shit.
>>
File: 1487866639160.jpg (87KB, 742x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487866639160.jpg
87KB, 742x686px
>>157350136
>popularity polls don't matter
>Number of fanart does though
You can't make this stuff up
>>
I want to rape and mindbreak White Queen.
>>
>>157350136
More than really good characters like Mugino and Birdway.
>>
>>157350113
Not for having her. For having her there attending a fucking demon summoning after he had chosen to and knows that he automatically fails at everything. At that point he had known he spent years of failing at everything and still thought it was a great idea to bring her over.
>>
I wonder how Hamazura luck will counter Aleister's plans.
>>
>>157350164
I'm assuming you're pulling this from irl because we didn't hear a thing about Lola this entire volume.
>>
>>157350168
He's Coronzon's problem now
>>
If only Touma loved shogi just a bit more.
>>
>>157350121
You seem to not understand, anon. He EXISTS, and therefore he's at fault.
>>
>>157350159
>Searched Blood Sign on Sadpanda
>Got Nanoha and some old movie poster instead
>>
File: 1487696375906.png (604KB, 432x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487696375906.png
604KB, 432x640px
>>157350185
>implying Coronzon won't use Hamazura as a counter to Aleister
>>
>>157350121
Aleister needed to develop Touma for his ends, and since his disposition demands violence for growth Aleister basically orchestrated a world of death and insanity for him. It's not really his fault while at the same time it is.
>>
>>157350206
Hamazura is pretty much forced onto his side. Anyone is better than a demon in any sane person's mind.
>>
>>157350180
You missed the spoiler pics then. The wild ride isn't remotely over yet.
Lola is possessed by Chohorozon aka Thelematic Satan after Crowley botched a summoning with her present.
>>
Are we just going to ignore the fact that the Book of the Law is the first grimoire ever created
>>
> meanwhile Othinus, Index and Tsuchi are useless as fuck
Way to go, Kamachi.
>>
>>157350152
>>157350158

Are you really that stupid? You think some shitty poll where not even 10% of series fans vote matters?
>>
>>157350215
No I saw the spoilers but the page Stiyl translated didn't mention anything about how Coronzon got there, just that it was there.
>>
>>157350213
>Anyone is better than a demon in any sane person's mind.
Name one thing Coronzon did wrong
>>
>>157350234
No it isn't.
>>
> first grimoire ever created
What? There were Grimoires before that. Cabal even to compile Linux to not work directly with this cancer.
>>
>>157350243
And what about artists who love a character and frequently make art of them? It's a shitty way to determine popularity, especially if it's not a solo picture, and multiple characters appear in a single one.
>>
File: 1465917365747.png (386KB, 418x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465917365747.png
386KB, 418x553px
>>157350261
>And the original grimoire known as the Book of the Law was released into the world.
>>
>The clones died
>Accelerator had a shit life and probably would have died too had he not been useful
>thousands of children besides Accelerator and the clones were also abused and treated poorly, except they weren't as powerful/useful so no one cares
>Darkside organizations everywhere
>shitty scientists roaming free

All so Touma can look good and have his dick stroked
>>
>>157350295
"original grimiore" is the terminology used. It's all over the entire series.
>>
>>157350158
>appear for 2 minutes in anime
>over 2k fanart on pixiv

Yeah man, she's so unpopular.
>>
>>157350295
It meant Original COPY of the Book of Law
>>
>>157350295
Original grimoire just means it's a new grimoire and not a copy
>>
>>157350246
>Dude keeps on trying to summon coronzon
>Coronzon is around in his daughter
Gee I wonder how it got there.
>>
>>157350326
Doesn't mean she was there dipshit, like I said you're just pulling this out your ass.
>>
So when will we hear Touman's speeches again?
>>
>>157350269

Go ahead and try to find characters with so little screentime that got so much art. And doujins get made because there is demand.
>>
>biggest plot reveals in the series are going on right now
>half the people here are arguing about Misaki's popularity and fanart
never change /a/
>>
So, is Mikoto only able to use the AAA because of that confusing work kit they've been talking about?
>>
Which Spoiler would you want to happen /a/

>HELP ME FATHER while the summoning is happening in WB

or

>IRL Coronzon summoning in Sahara
>>
What is that ceremony that supposed to be in action but Touma is too retarded to understand? Are we smart enough to crack this mystery?
>>
>>157350360
You're really not getting it. Her volume came out a year after she appeared in the anime. It's natural for a character who appeared a year ago for one scene to drop by then. Jesus Christ man, you always blame NT11+ without understanding everything else revolving around it.
>>
Threads are fast right now eh
>>
File: 61643262_p1.png (373KB, 639x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61643262_p1.png
373KB, 639x479px
>>157350360
>Go ahead and try to find characters with so little screentime that got so much art
Ok. 0 minutes of screentime and oodles of art, done.
>>
>>157350363
>398 posts
>38 ip's

Ded.
>>
>>157350213
Alister's shown himself to do way more damage than Coronzon.
>>157350342
And that's why Crowley summoning awaiss involved him having it possess his wife among other things. All signs point to Crowley molesting his daughter.
>>
>>157350388
Can we survive until fall fest?
>>
Aleister didn't summon Coronzon you dumbasses.
>>
>>157350408
It was Mathers right?
>>
>>157350390

Othinus has 10 times less art than Misaki.
>>
> St.Germeme and Kamisato Kekeru both were right about everything
>>
File: 1487987892345.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>157350390
>0 screentime
>>
>>157350386

NT11 killed her popularity. She was getting tons of art and doujins then it stopped after NT11. Nobody liked the retarded Touma savior reveal.
>>
>>157350422
>Moving the goalposts
>>
How could they get away with animating 0930 and then not making a season 3 after?

Did they really plan on blueballing us?
>>
>>157350433
Does a commercial count as screentime?
>>
>>157350448
>so much art

Can you read? Othinus is nowhere near and has like 0 doujins. It's not even the same league.
>>
>>157350442
Even though nips have shipped her with him since NT7.
>>
Why do you guys keep letting this autist derail threads? Who gives a flying fuck about Misaki?
>>
File: 1487656962528.jpg (710KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487656962528.jpg
710KB, 1920x1080px
>ITT a yurifag keeps getting (you)'s
>>
>>157350468
Ah but she has infinitesimally less screen time so the bar for how much art she gets is lower in return
>>
>>157350483
Waifufags care about her, no one else
>>
>>157349724
Kyousuke is like Touma, he gets much more fun as he gets bullied harder. That and I was getting sick of the usual "totally not the best but actually is" trend lately so a MC who was stated from the beginning to be one of the best and treated as such was refreshing again.
>>
>>157350469
>nips

You mean few deluded nips.

Most of her fanarts ship her with Mikoto.
>>
>>157350468
Apparently there are Othinus doujins in C90 but nobody scanned them.
>>
File: Ladylee.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ladylee.png
405KB, 1280x720px
> Aleister was outmemed by Ladylee with space elevator, Fiamma with his plans and god knows who else
>>
>>157350466
After 7 years, they'll finally be able to follow it up
>>
>“There are lives that were saved just because you were here. There are people who were given courage just because you ran forward. So don’t hesitate!! I assure you that the path you walked was the right one and that it created a great many possibilities. If something about you is rejected as wrong, then I’ll open it all up and explain this to you!! So, so, so!! No matter what anyone says and no matter what logic they use against you! Stay true to your own paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath!!!!!!”
Wait, so did Misaka and Misaki know what the fuck Touma and Aleister were talking about through the AAA?
>>
>>157350518
BLONDE LOLI
>>
>>157350383
Touma is a normal highschool boy you can find anywhere who has not read about the life Crowley and how he climbed up a mountain and fell down some stairs.
>>
File: BloodSign_v01_360.jpg (599KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BloodSign_v01_360.jpg
599KB, 1101x1600px
>>157350494

Maybe it gets better later but he was the most boring part of the volume. And second fight with Azalea was just bad. He won by pure deus ex machina and protagonist luck. Even if she was wounded and fighting outside her element it was annoying.
>>
>>157350536
It seems the AAA was just tracking Touma for some reason.
>>
File: ldl.jpg (387KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ldl.jpg
387KB, 1280x720px
>>157350518
When is she going to make up with Shutaura and come back as a dynamic action duo?
>>
>>157350536
More like Misaki's the only one who knew since that was her speech, not Misaka's.
>>
>>157350370
No.
>>
>>157350536
It wasn't clear if it was just her speech. Read it again.
>>
I forgot in all the hype, but it's amusing that even know Mikoto still hasn't figured out magic, just that some weird thing is going into the AAA
>>
>>157350536

This is so forced holy shit. Thousands of people died and thousands more were experimented on because of him.
>>
>>157350536
>>157350555
whoops, replied to the wrong post
>>
>>157350568
Twintails are the best
>>
>>157350590
t. Kamisato
>>
>>157350487
at least it's not ACK
>>
>>157350551
>He won by pure deus ex machina and protagonist luck.
Read it again, there was no luck in his battles against her.
>>
>>157350603
An annoyance is still an annoyance.
>>
>>157350554
I wanna lick her navel
>>
>>157350494

Kamachi is getting better at writing but he really needs to let go of generic LN male protagonists for his works to be really good.
>>
>>157350590
It is just one of bullshit Crowley excuses, anon. He is one of those people who tries to hide their anal pain behind cold rhetorics.
>>
>>157350518
>have 2000 years of magic experience and unlimited funds
>make two weak golems that couldn't even beat Stiyl 1 on 1

Movie writing was so bad.
>>
File: 1464753493791.png (32KB, 213x214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464753493791.png
32KB, 213x214px
>>157350618
My my, like clockwork.
>>
>>157350607

His shotgun technique was pure luck that worked anyways because he's the MC.
>>
>>157350654
She spent it all on the Endymion.
>>
>>157350654
>Kamachi writing was so bad

FTFY
>>
File: 2f.jpg (50KB, 265x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2f.jpg
50KB, 265x195px
>falling for aleister;s 'its your fault' bullshit
>implying he isn't just some buttmad motherfucker who blames people
>>
>>157350654
She was close to destroying the planet and giving that she has no magic power whatsover it was pretty impressive.
>>
>>157350673
Hello, mobilecuck.
>>
>>157350688
Hello.
>>
>>157350682
He's not lying about Touma's actions changing the city around him, because of Archetype Controller. Doesn't mean he's not at fault though.
>>
>>157350682
> muh magic gods
> muh epic scheme
> muh violent solution
Aleister is worse qualities of Kamisato, Fiamma and Touma without good ones.
>>
>Coronzon is shitposting again
>>
>>157350682
>people actually blaming Touma for actively saving people caused by a degenerate pulling a tantrum over his daughter dying
>people are more concerned with the what-ifs instead of the conclusion
>this is essentially what DEEP DARKNESS did when Kongou saved a girl from getting mugged

>>157350721
He isn't.
>>