[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Berserk_v36c318p13.png (726KB, 1068x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v36c318p13.png
726KB, 1068x1600px
Will Guts end up killing his JRPG party?
>>
No. The fact that people actually consider this a possibility is baffling.
>>
>>157342337
Up there with "when are the elf and priestess going to get raped" in Goblin Slayer.
>>
>>157342337
keep in mind there's actually people who think griffith was right to sacrifice his friends
>>
>>157343272
But he was
>>
File: Griffith.jpg (64KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.jpg
64KB, 1024x770px
>>157343328
Are you being serious m8
>>
>>157342424
you're right, what a dumb question.
when is GS getting raped by gobs
>>
>>157342424
Skull Knight is an elf or the more likely thing Gut's himself is half-elf
>>
best theme coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
>>
>>157344138
It was a logical decision backed up by 90% of the way he treated people and thought of people. Guts being a outlier.
>>
When will Donovan come back to help Guts, revealing that he faked his death?
>>
>>157347807
he's dead jim
>>
Just finished the 1997 series
what the FUCK do I do now?
>>
>>157349220
If you have any sense, you'll read the manga. If you're a filthy anime-only, go watch the 2016-7 series
>>
>>157349220
I will back up >>157349545
I saw a little of a new Berserk Anime but it's quality was inconsistent.
>>
>>157349545
>>157349591
Manga it is
though knowing myself, I'm probably gonna watch and read everything this series has to offer
>>
>>157349622
Best way to go. Not for the anime itself but for the memes associated
>>
File: Chapter_152.png (553KB, 648x835px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_152.png
553KB, 648x835px
Who is Guts' behelit destined for? I hope it doesn't happen, but my guess is Farnese sacrificing Serpico at some point after Casca is healed.
>>
>>157350605
Can behelits be reused? It was the Count's behelit right?

Do the behelits have individual power or is it limited to the size of the sacrifice? What I mean is, was Griffith's rise to Godhand-hood a result of the Behelit he used, or is it because of how many people he sacrificed?

I wonder where the Godhand keep their behelits, do they still wear them?
>>
>>157351142
The behelit is probably consumed, maybe forming the shell of the "egg", if the sacrifice is made. The count's behelit wasn't used because he didn't made the sacrifice. Unless it's the one he originally used, which I doubt
>>
>>157351370
Hmm. I dunno, it feels more likely that the Count would keep his original, rather than getting another.
>>
>>157351928
Behelits seem to be quite common, if you know where to look. IIRC there was one in a treestump
>>
>>157343272

Of course he was right, from the start he has been saying that his dream is the most important thing, why would he be gimped by some unmotivated losers who have nothing better to do than to follow him around? They were the last sacrifice in a long line of sacrifices on the battlefield and Griffo just couldn't allow the memory of the dead to be disrespected so he had no choice but to sac his "buddies" (or servants) in order to achieve peace in the world. The ends justify the means. It would be a honor to be sacrificed by Griffith.
>>
>>157353058
He acted according to his character, that doesn't make it right. And don't forget how the sacrificed don't just die, they go to the vortex
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.