[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so did this ever stop being boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 85222l.jpg (138KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
85222l.jpg
138KB, 427x600px
so did this ever stop being boring?
>>
Don't know, people just keep going on about asses and not explain why they are watching this snooze fest.

Before you go on about my supposed ADHD keep in mind that I actually liked Hyouka.
>>
>>157329356
>he doesn't like Shirobako Iroha
I mean, if it didn't entice you from episode 1, you won't like the latest one either.
>>
When is the boring meme going to die? It's a great show. If you think it's boring stop watching it and complaining about it.
>>
>>157330128
Is not just boring, is just that literally nothing happens.

the humor is stale and the characters are bland.
>>
>>157330234
It's a show about losers running from their problems and into a small town full of cringy hicks.

So, while what you're defining is relatively true, it's the show's intention, and perfectly fine in that context.

Texhnolyze had bland as fuck characters, and it's a work of art. I wouldn't say Sakura Quest comes even near, of course, but it's still the Shirobako Iroha it promised to be.
>>
>>157330370
Finally, to be honest, the cringe factor played a huge roll on me dropping the show. But really, the producers need to stop this "we want to be the next aria" bullshit.

Same happened with flying witch.
>>
>>157330707
>he didn't like flying witch
Jesus fuck.

Just go rewatch the latest Boruto or something, I guess.
>>
>>157330760
Just talking about the trend, I did not say I don't like flying witch.
>>
I've loved almost every P.A. Works series, but I just couldn't get into this one. It keeps getting compared to Shirobako, but aside from Pink Aoi, it's not as enticing as Shirobako at all.
>>
>>157330805
Anyway, they're not trying to be the next Aria.

For the third time in this thread, they're trying to be the next Hanasaku Iroha, except this time with Shirobako dynamics.
>>
>>157330863
Hansaku had tense and release moments.

This show is just bland. It has cute girls but you can push the "cute girls doing boring thins" trope so far.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.