[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 164

File: goku vs zamasu.jpg (202KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku vs zamasu.jpg
202KB, 690x1024px
It's all about Goku again. Somehow SSB Goku can now fight on par with Fused Zamasu.
Toyo is really dragging the arc out.
>>
File: Caulifla eating.jpg (144KB, 1116x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Caulifla eating.jpg
144KB, 1116x1080px
This is my wife Caulifla. Say something nice about her!
>>
>>157328648
The anime was unironically better.
>>
File: 1494993948100.jpg (115KB, 820x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494993948100.jpg
115KB, 820x429px
>>157328648

That's what you get for not watching the superior anime and then stopping after the original frieza saga
>>
>>157328648
Ripped gi Goku is best Goku.
>>
File: team6.jpg (183KB, 1080x995px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
team6.jpg
183KB, 1080x995px
Leave Universe 7 to us.
>>
File: 1495045733083.jpg (155KB, 722x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495045733083.jpg
155KB, 722x570px
A cute!
>>
>>157328648
So the retard that has been making threads way before the bump limit is a Toei shill? Make sense.
>>
File: Oguma.jpg (152KB, 1200x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oguma.jpg
152KB, 1200x550px
Best female Kaioshin coming through
>>
File: 1494304280267.jpg (56KB, 678x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494304280267.jpg
56KB, 678x960px
Hi cutes

ready for me?
>>
File: 1495051152569.jpg (158KB, 700x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495051152569.jpg
158KB, 700x394px
>>157328769
Nah.
>>
File: 1494290527138.jpg (217KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494290527138.jpg
217KB, 724x1024px
posted without comment
>>
File: Space-time punch.jpg (320KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Space-time punch.jpg
320KB, 711x1024px
>>
Post the best Kai/Super OST tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0lP_pXP8Po
>>
>>157328762
I wonder if he's the OP of the last thread, he's probably butthurt only one person answered his question.
>>
It makes sense if you don't think about it too much.

I mean Vegetto in the manga was BODYING Zamasu, so shouldn't a full power Zenkai'd SSB Goku be able to keep up?
>>
File: 1494628364411.jpg (77KB, 661x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494628364411.jpg
77KB, 661x578px
>>157328648
>Toyo still calling it Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
>>
>>157328648
>It's all about Goku again
Goku didn't do a single shit in the entir arc
Plus, Zen'Oh will solve everything, not Goku
>Goku can now fight on par with Fused Zamasu
In the last page we clearly see injured Goku and Zamasu doesn't have a scratch.
Try hard you pathetic Toeishill.
>>
>>157328755
Seeing Future Trunks happy always brings a tear of joy to my eyes.
>>
>>157328648
>Somehow SSB Goku can now fight on par with Fused Zamasu.

>Goku is injured holding his arm
>Fused Zamasu is fine

Are you retarded?
>>
>>157328964
>>157328983
Don't expect Toeishills to have any reading comprehension.
>>
File: CA3h9hYWcAIdPGT.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CA3h9hYWcAIdPGT.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>Trunks saves everyone's ass again without asspulls but with a foreshadowed ability bonding several relevant points of the DBS and the original DB manga, Kaioshins' rituals, Trunks training with Shin and healing powers that Kaioshin's attendants can use
>COME ON IT WAS BETTER WHEN HE BECAME SSGSS TIER VIA REEEEE AND HE CREATED A GENKI DAMA WITHOUT HAVING HEARD ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE BEFORE

>Goku, the fucking protagonist, did nothing relevant in this arc until recent chapter
>FUCKING GOKU SHOW THIS IS GT AGAIN

>he did it surpassing Vegeta after finally control the form they have been mastering for years
>THIS IS GT AGAIN WHY HE CAN'T BE JUST TWICE STRONGER THAN VEGETA NOW LIKE IN THE ANIME?

>arc isn't ending yet, Toyo is taking his time to end the story unlike he did with the rushed BoG arc because it's not a remake anymore
>OH MY GOD WHY IT'S NOT ENDING YET?

>also they believe Goku being healed means he will take the kill when even the outro liner says he's just trying to milk out as much time as humanly possible to wait out the potaras fusion time limit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72ca3NfUkM

>you'll never be a child watching DBZ again
>>
File: Ikarilogic.jpg (134KB, 1327x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarilogic.jpg
134KB, 1327x293px
SUPER SAIYAN RAGE LOGIC
>>
Do you guys think original Funi dub was bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZvAm1wA4w
>>
File: Toei Goku.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Toei Goku.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>157328736
>>
>>157328648
1. goku hasn't done anything in this arc yet
2. goku never fought as a full power ssb in this arc. he fought as a ssg vs zamasu and bodied him. when he turned ssb vs the fusion, he wasn't full power, having already fought before, used the mafuba etc
3. vegetto is obviously MUCH stronger than fused zamasu
4. fused zamasu already got his ass beat by vegetto, so he's already somewhat worn out. by the looks of things, goku will struggle against him, break both arms but wear out the fusion with fpssb
>>
>>157328899
>BODYING
Wigger pls
>>
>>157329043
>arc isn't ending yet, Toyo is taking his time to end the story unlike he did with the rushed BoG arc because it's not a remake anymore
>OH MY GOD WHY IT'S NOT ENDING YET?

Fucking this, first they complain about the manga being rushed, now they bitch about it being dragged out.
>>
File: 027.png (409KB, 1037x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
027.png
409KB, 1037x1500px
>>157328841
I love how Toyo!Goku is cute as fuck in base/SSG form but he can look really savage in SS/SSB
>>
File: 1486417077873.jpg (276KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486417077873.jpg
276KB, 800x1200px
>>157328979
Same anon.
>>
>>157329091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZq3An7Tf_w
>>
>>157328962
That's the name of the form, anon. "Super Saiyan Blue" is a nickname.
>>
File: 1493397359813.png (283KB, 591x1187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493397359813.png
283KB, 591x1187px
Toyotaro here, ask me anything!

Also rate my fan-fiction! (laughs):

Last time on Toyo's DBS:
> Vegeta trains in the RoSaT
> Vegeta is stronger than Goku at this point (same in the anime)
> Trunks wants to save the Future too!
> Fusion Zamasu toys with Goku/Vegeta
> Trunks doesn't do shit
> Vegetto appears! (for only a few panels, no Final Kamehameha, flashback Super Buu vs Vegetto, LITERAL flashback to Perfect Cell)
> Vegetto de-fuses.
> Fusion Zamasu throws blocks. Goku and Vegeta are fucked...??

New Chapter:
> Fusion Zamasu beats the shit out of them, as expected
> Trunks finally comes in the spotlight!! Has a 1-time healing ability
> Vegeta says heal Goku, despite him being stronger than Goku before this chapter
> SSB Goku is able to fight Fusion Zamasu on his own
> Goku to save the day? Again...? FIND OUT NEXT TIME
>>
File: t435356.jpg (239KB, 630x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t435356.jpg
239KB, 630x579px
Why can't Toyotaro draw without references?
>>
>>157328648
Reminder that Toeishills have no right to complain about Goku just stalling time against Zamasu wen pic related happened.
>>
File: t547567567.jpg (98KB, 708x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t547567567.jpg
98KB, 708x708px
>>
>>157328755
Is that Future Mai inside that trailer?
>>
File: Goku vs Frost.jpg (2MB, 1050x9136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku vs Frost.jpg
2MB, 1050x9136px
>>157329236
Enjoy your (You), I know you want it

>>157329233
Same for (You) buddy!
>>
File: Fuck Toei.jpg (441KB, 996x3944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fuck Toei.jpg
441KB, 996x3944px
>>157329096
>>
>>157328748
why does everyone think she's going to be LSSJ
>>
File: t46457547.jpg (86KB, 638x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t46457547.jpg
86KB, 638x258px
>>
>>157329272
>>
>>157329272
This would have been excusable if he had used kaiokenx20.
>>
>>157328878
stuff like that reminds me too much of faulconer
>techno shit
>dark tone
>rock guitar
>>
File: SS_Rage_Trunks.png (1MB, 728x971px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS_Rage_Trunks.png
1MB, 728x971px
APOLOGIZE
>>
File: ZLakS13.png (1MB, 1231x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZLakS13.png
1MB, 1231x804px
>>157329304
Are you retarded?
>>
>>
>>157328648
toyofags gonna defend this shit
>>
File: butthurt-o-meter.gif (11KB, 304x161px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt-o-meter.gif
11KB, 304x161px
>these days of the month in which toeishills are salty again

Good
>>
>>157329337
why?
>>
>>157329272
>>157329311
>>
>>157329331
>stuff like that reminds me too much of faulconer

>Somehow this is a bad thing
>>
File: Madhatter_Zamasu.jpg (299KB, 1180x1287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Madhatter_Zamasu.jpg
299KB, 1180x1287px
>>157329283
> that pic

I miss when Toyo's DBS was objectively better than the anime

Seeing this shit now makes me depressed
>>
Reposting
>>
>>157329272
>>157329311
Use this
>>
>>157329409
>>
File: 1494609650500.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494609650500.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>157329347
>>
>>157329233
>Made that picture to make fun of Toriyama's autism
>People use it to make fun of Toyotaro

well that's weird
>>
File: BTFO.png (786KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO.png
786KB, 1280x738px
>>157329410
Thanks anon
>>
>>157329384
>burger """music"""
>good
>>
>>157328188
pretty much
even Gowasu knows he's fucked with that team

>>157328221
maybe. It should be almost two years later? for F Trunks.. who knows how strong he is now?
>>
File: 56757.jpg (76KB, 613x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56757.jpg
76KB, 613x900px
>>157329409
The manga just looks poorly drawn and boring as fuck. Toriyama did it 1000x better.
>>
>>157329363
>the days of the month in which Toyofags can pretend to be relevant again

Good
>>
>>157329357
Don't need to, It's literally stated he can't keep up like this and that his body is about to give up/crumble.
>>
>>157329231

The form doesn't have a name
>>
>>157329233
This is worse than fan-fiction...
>>
>>157329437
man vegeta always gets his ass beat. freeza did it, perfect cell did it, fat buu and kid buu both did it, hit did it and now fused zamasu
>>
>>157329437
>>
File: 0o0.gif (477KB, 500x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0o0.gif
477KB, 500x350px
>Anime future trunks arc is shit
>Manga future trunks arc is shit


Oh wow, it's almost like the arc itself is shit or something!
>>
>>157329370
Retarded Toei shills are trying to act like Future Trunks' healing abilities are the manga equivalent to his transformation(asspull) in the anime

We're going to have to deal with this shit until Future Trunks defeats Zamasu in the manga.
>>
>>157329343
I'm now imagining LSSJ with the shyness/introversion
>>
>>157329478
>>
>>157329466
>implying the anime wasn't saved by Shueisha and Toyotaro creating and designing characters for it.
>>
File: like a bitch.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
like a bitch.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>157329410
>>
>>157328648
Hahahaha.

Toyo is ""/ourguy/"" amirite.
>>
Trunks: Goku's amazing... he can actually fight with Zamasu head on.
Vegeta: Kakarot can control the overflowing power of blue and contain it. (at least something like this, Vegeta's saying the power of blue overflows and comes out, but Goku can contain it)
Trunks: ?
Vegeta: The weakness of blue where you can only fight to your full potential in a short while.... Kakarot overcame it.
Trunks: Then... right now Goku is?
Vegeta: He's constantly fighting at a 100%... he's perfected Super Saiyan Blue.
>>
>>157329462
>no one can replace Toriyama

No shit man!
>>
File: 1494451191546.gif (2MB, 334x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494451191546.gif
2MB, 334x184px
>>157329483

i blame the ningens

also db has been shit after the cell saga
>>
>>157328648
use the catalog retard
>>157265970
>>157265970
>>157265970
>>
>>157329468
Whis gave it the name "Super Saiyan Blue"
>>
File: 7686589659.jpg (97KB, 483x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7686589659.jpg
97KB, 483x601px
What's it like having a female saiyan bully you around despite being stronger than her?
>>
File: ikarilogic2.0.jpg (134KB, 1323x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ikarilogic2.0.jpg
134KB, 1323x293px
>>157329078
Fixed that
>>
File: 1494883903972.png (593KB, 848x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494883903972.png
593KB, 848x474px
>>157329541
>mfw the anime makes more money than the manga

(laughs)
>>
File: 5062.png (392KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5062.png
392KB, 640x480px
>>157329583
>>
MAI
>>
>>157329583
well, was it?
>>
File: 1494855324432.gif (669KB, 541x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494855324432.gif
669KB, 541x312px
>>157329583

is it rape if theyget pregnant?
>>
>>157329240
>I'm glad Tori retconned himself

The movies and anime treat SSG the same. Only the manga doesn't.

Toriyama didn't retcon SSG, and neither did Toei.

Toyo is the only one that retconned SSG
>>
File: 009.png (296KB, 1016x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
009.png
296KB, 1016x1500px
>>157329468
Objectively wrong
>>
File: 1478448088173.jpg (22KB, 494x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478448088173.jpg
22KB, 494x348px
>>157329646
TORANKUSU
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (372KB, 1707x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
372KB, 1707x2048px
Lmfao xD
>>
>>157329646
TORANKUSU
>>
SEL!!!!!
>>
File: 57568686659.jpg (168KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57568686659.jpg
168KB, 1024x670px
Are any of them going to last til the end?
>>
>>157329583
kek
>>
>>157329715
STOP POSTING THAT BULLSHIT YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT
Beyond God isn't in the anime nor the manga, god power (actual god power, not SSG tier power level) without use a god form isn't in the anime nor the manga. The 3 versions are similar but different at the same time.
Also DBS manga is Toyo and Tori's work so say Toriyama didn't retcon SSG is objectively wrong.
>>
>>157329583
Nice job, anon.
>>
>>
File: 1494814966446.jpg (91KB, 954x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494814966446.jpg
91KB, 954x533px
vegeta is a manlet in flashbacks

was his height what made him evil?
>>
>>157329877
>Beyond God isn't in the anime nor the manga
Except that pic WAS from the anime.

Goku absorbed SSG in both the anime AND the movies

The only outlier is the manga
>>
File: Kw1EOyY.jpg (220KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kw1EOyY.jpg
220KB, 852x1136px
Mangafag Damage Control presents:
>>157329078
>>157329605

>SSR is the biggest asspull, jumping from SSJ2 to SSB tier in power.

Trunks' SS2 wasn't SS2 tier.

Trunks' SS2 is on par with Saiyan Beyond God SS2 Goku...which is FAR stronger than pre-BoG SS2 Goku.

Trunks' SS Rage being semi-god tier makes sense

See the pic on: >>157329715
For reference
>>
>>157328648


Yea, I'll wait for the full chapter to be translated before any conclusions are made. Last month the complaints were the same and came exactly from these kind of faggots. Turned out a bit different than the crap they were selling.
>>
>>157329715
Wrong the initial post was about old SSJ forms not returning which is from BoG RoF era interview.
We have no idea how God Ki or Beyond goes base form interacts with SSJ1-3 in the movie.
Keeping God Ki simple by removing Beyond God base form and just strictly using SSG is the best thing regarding all this inflated power bullshit.
>>
File: west_black_19.jpg (248KB, 1180x1204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
west_black_19.jpg
248KB, 1180x1204px
>>157328830
>>
>>157329752
doujin when?
>>
>>157329970
>Except that pic WAS from the anime.
WE KNOW, WE TOLD YOU EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>157330017

That very same SS2 was put to work by Dabura. Trunks didn't just instagib him.
>>
>>
>>157330017
>Trunks' SS2 is on par with Saiyan Beyond God SS2 Goku.
Which is retarded, how the fuck did Future Trunks become stronger then SSG? The power scaling in the anime is shit.
>>
>>157329606

xD God damn it , now I'll never unsee it.
>>
So trunks do nothing again?

Fucking hell, Goku's show again.

Trunks is a fucking character who will not appear in the next arc, why is he a fucking background character?

I can understand the shitton of fight with vegeta in the arc but goku is the one fighting the final boss again?

Fuck
>>
I miss when Fusion Zamasu wasn't fucking SSB Goku-tier
>>
File: cus~13.png (1005KB, 1018x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cus~13.png
1005KB, 1018x768px
>>157329459
u10 sucks because of that pink fatass
>>
This is just the Buu arc again: Goku could have fucking ended it at all at the beginning but didn't because... reasons.

Kinda cool that Toyotaro picked up on that seemingly anime-only plot point of "don't let your Ki leak" to make Goku master SSB, whilst Toei just... forgot about it.
>>
>Manga is too rushed!!!

Arc happens where he doesn't rush things
>It's taking too long!!!

Fuck, Toeishills are cancer
>>
>>157330136
>>157330136
>I miss when Fusion Zamasu wasn't fucking SSB Goku-tier
You must hate anime Fusion Zamasu then.
>>
>>157330094
And SS Cabba is SSG tier
And Magetta tanked SS Vegeta's Final Flash, which is SSG tier too
>>
>>157330115
after zamasu defuses and goku + vegeta weakens them even more
Trunks might be allowed to stab them when they are down.
>>
File: weak god.png (275KB, 976x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
weak god.png
275KB, 976x546px
>>157330189
>>
So why the fuck did Goku go SSG vs Zamasu? He said SSB wasted too much energy but apparently he has full control over it.

This is dumb.
>>
>>157330205
Hahahahahahaha.

After doing nothing (beside being a inferior dende) what a letdown
>>
>>157330094
>>157330204
Also this, out of practice Gohan is God tier
>>
man this thread is trash, fuck off with your manga headcanon bullshit

I want waifuposting back
>>
>>157329459
>>157330148
>u10 sucks because of that pink fatass

the general incompetence of their kaio and GoD resulting in that low ningen score.
Just like U7 with Beerus and Shin
>>
>>157330205
He can't protect himself. He was only good as a bait.

He's a fucking hybrid saiyan, he should have been able to be freaking string since he never stopped to fight.

But nooo, Goku's time again

And he will lose everything at the end without doing much
>>
File: 1494283319570.jpg (323KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494283319570.jpg
323KB, 1000x649px
Ok they might defuse but zamasu is still inmortal and black would probably be at full power while goku and vegeta are weakened
>>
File: A Fucking Knight.png (78KB, 256x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A Fucking Knight.png
78KB, 256x272px
DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T
>>
>>157330115
>He saved Goku from having his body stolen and be killed by Black-Zamasu.
>He saved Goku (again), Vegeta and Mai from being killed by Black and Zamasu.
>He saved Goku and Vegeta lifes AGAIN by distract Black and Zamasu in a suicidal move.
>He helped to keep Gowasu alive time enough until Goku (and his senzus) returned by using his scarf to plug Gowasu's wound, giving a motorcycle to Mai to keep Gowasu away from the battle and fighting with Black again even being powerless in another suicidal move.
>He healed Goku with the recently discovered powers he obtained from being trained by a Kaioshin

>"nothing"

Also
>Goku's show when until now he was the less useful protagonist in this arc, after Trunks and Vegeta
>also implying he will defeat Zamasu
>>
>>157330017
Your headcanon proves nothing, sorry!
>>
Shouldn't Vegetto have mastered SSB too due to having Goku's knowledge?

WHICH MEANS HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DEFUSED BEFORE THE 1H MARK?
>>
>>157330204
Don't forget Chichi tanks Goku's base form dicking (no kisses tho) so she's SSG tier as well (in the anime)
>>
So, Merged zamasu know that they will defuse but still decide to not kill their enemies.

They're more retarded than their Anime counterparts, never though this will be possible

I'm sorry but it's true, it's like they forgot why they fused in the first place
>>
>>157330148
>u10 sucks because it has best GoD

that doesn't make any sense
>>
File: Roshi vs Gotenks.png (1MB, 1708x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Roshi vs Gotenks.png
1MB, 1708x480px
>>157330094
>The power scaling in the anime is shit.
True story
>>
>>157330253
>why the fuck Goku use other ways to fight when he still don't mastered SSB?
huh I wonder
>>
>>157330080
Well either:
- Future (or Present) Dabura's strength was altered by Future Trunks, just like 17 and 18

- Dabura took place much earlier in the anime when Trunks wasn't as strong
>>
File: 0dq9wRs.png (958KB, 1049x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0dq9wRs.png
958KB, 1049x935px
Why are Toeicucks so assblasted today?
>>
>>157330399
>Taoiken (wow)
>Bait
>Bait
>Off screen fight
>Inferior dende

Also

>Watch
>Watch
>Watch...
>>
>>157330205
Maybe Merged Zamasu will become purple goo in the next chapter after Goku makes him weaker and then Trunks cuts him in half (with new powerup or not)
>>
>>157330441
>They're more retarded than their Anime counterparts
You wish
>>
HELP ME ZAMAS
>>
>>157330399
You seems to forget that goku isn't a character who will not appear in the next arc
>>
>>157330405
No because Goku didn't mastered the form until this chapter, not in the previous one
>>
>>157330453
>best
Why was he absent in the Zamasu arc again? And why Gowasu didn't tell him after Beerus and Whis saved his life from Zamasu?
>>
>>157330401
>headcanon

How about you pay attention instead of relying on buzzwords?

See pic: >>157329715
>>
>>157330482
Because manga was superior once again.
>>
File: 1494008529409.jpg (212KB, 700x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494008529409.jpg
212KB, 700x394px
>>157330062
>>
>>157330510
So why they're still alive in the Manga?
>>
>>157330475

It was implied Black came up almost immediately after Dabura.
>>
File: DB fanbase.png (726KB, 974x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DB fanbase.png
726KB, 974x540px
>>157330497
You can keep trying
>>
>>157330549
Who knows? After it was revealed Freeza is coming back anything can happen.
>>
So is there any reason why Beerus WOULDN'T destroy earth right after the tournament?
>>
>>157330564
Tori and Toyo were too lazy to design the other GoDs for the future trunks arc
>>
>>157330482
>Why are Toeicucks so assblasted today?
It's that time of the month again.
>>
>>157330568
You have shit taste I'm sorry.

The arc has a very strong start in the Manga, but then it get worse and worse, especially since zamasu and black fused.
>>
>>157330510
>>
File: 1494513214515.jpg (287KB, 754x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494513214515.jpg
287KB, 754x912px
>>157330115

Goku is John Cena bitch
>>
>>157330625
>t. Toei shill
>>
>>157330553
So he masters the form at will because fuck it? Why couldn't Vegetto do it?

That's retarded
>>
>>157330592
Trunks is in an another timeline you dumbfuck

He will not appear again

>>157330590
I'm telling the truth, that's why you posted a meme pic, you have no answer
>>
>>157330497
>Inferior dende

is this the new epic toeishill meme argument?
>>
>>157330462

Powerlevel = popularity with the fans

That's why Jobgeta is shit, instead of training he should be working on his charisma
>>
>>157330625
t. toeicuck
>>
>>157330653
Do you know what criticism is?

Or the only thing you have is buzzword?
>>
>>157330733
>Do you know what criticism is?
Yeah I do and it's not this
>You have shit taste I'm sorry.
Retard
>>
File: west_black_18.jpg (208KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
west_black_18.jpg
208KB, 800x1000px
>>157330578
>>
>>157330702
Trunks isn't supposed to be a healer

Such a great come back for a character who never stopped fighting
>>
>>157330632
The shit argument they use to defend that scene is that Black didn't know what the fuck a grenade was

Goku didn't know either
>>
>>157330733
>you have shit taste
>criticism

I don't think you understand what proper criticism is, Pedro.
>>
>>157330683
>what is a time machine
>what are time rings
The only retard here is you. I'm not saying he will come back, but it's obviously possible to bring him back.
>>
>>157330677
>why Goku wasn't used enough to SSB in one chapter but he was in the next one?
>>
File: flash grenade.png (467KB, 971x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flash grenade.png
467KB, 971x546px
>>157330802
>Black didn't know what the fuck a grenade was
Why do Toei shills always lie?
>>
>>157330770
But it's true, didn't see any argument from you.

Please tell me why goku and co are still alive?
>>
File: 547574754.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
547574754.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>157330804
His thumb is facing the wrong direction
>>
>>157330804
Being triggered by powerlevels is the spicest thing
>>
>>157330840
Kinda have to if you're going to defend that shitty anime.
>>
>>157329078
It makes total sense
Half breeds have greater potential than full Sayians its why Gohan was able to fight equally with SSB Goku
>>
File: 1478397748710.png (430KB, 848x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478397748710.png
430KB, 848x480px
>>157330205

>>157330508
i don't think they will go goo in the manga
they wouldn't bother with the whole defusing talk if it's not gonna be used

At best. Trunks will get nothing accept perhaps killing a weakened Black. resilting in Zamasu going giygas. Followed by Zeno doing his thing
>>
File: Fusion.jpg (19KB, 852x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fusion.jpg
19KB, 852x452px
>>157330643
>>
>>157330677
Vegetto wasn't trying to. He was just trying to kill Zamasu
>>
>>157330813
You fucking retard, if they were able to bring him back (or have the right to), Freezer wouldn't be needed.

In the Manga, bulma said that they're losing connection to trunks timeline for example.

If you think that they will be able to find the new one..
>>
>Hellzone granade!
>oh man it's even got a cool name...
>>
Wow fucking Tien managed to fight against imperfect cell
The fucker isn't super saiyan tier yet HE STILL MANAGED TO HOLD HIM OFF
TORI IS A FUCKING HACK
>>
File: my one weakness.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my one weakness.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>
>>157330960
Trying to kill someone who's immortal?

Is he an idiot?
>>
File: 1.jpg (36KB, 855x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 855x348px
Time to decide once and for all



http://www.strawpoll.me/12987536
http://www.strawpoll.me/12987536
http://www.strawpoll.me/12987536
http://www.strawpoll.me/12987536
http://www.strawpoll.me/12987536



>>
Zamasu's plan was pretty shit desu
He didn't even exact it in his home universe
He didn't even do it in his original timeline
What the fuck was the point
>>
File: 68f.png (30KB, 700x965px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
68f.png
30KB, 700x965px
>>157330953
>>
>>157330950
reminder that pic related
>>157330953
thanks doc
>>
>>157330964
>if they were able to bring him back (or have the right to), Freezer wouldn't be needed.
That's not an argument when they can go for Table instead Roshi or Ten or replace Buu but they didn't it

>In the Manga, bulma said that they're losing connection to trunks timeline for example.
Yeah but Trunks' world will be destroyed and he will live in a different timeline
>>
File: tienshin.png (244KB, 864x3284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tienshin.png
244KB, 864x3284px
>>157331001
>TOEI IS A FUCKING HACK
ftfy
>>
>>157331002
>Toyocucks posting things seen numerous times
>Think that somehow, it will hide the flaws of the new chapter
>>
File: 7567548547.png (416KB, 637x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7567548547.png
416KB, 637x475px
>>157331040
>>
>>157331007
Ignore the retard

Vegetto was trying to buy time
>>
>>157331021
you're a fucking waste of protein, water and amino chains
>>
>>157331021
>Time to decide once and for all
The manga version hasn't even ended yet.
Retard.
>>
>>157331071
>Tien manages to hold off perfect cell with tribeam
>Jobs to Roshi when he's gotten even stronger then this
Defend this Toeishill
>>
>>157331021
Every time we've held this poll manga would win.
There was one exception where a sudden influx of anime votes came in and a proxy fag kun was caught red handed false flagging.
>>
Offcial U7 contestants ranking:
1. Kakarotto
2. Lapis
3. Lord Furiiza
4. Kuririn also known as Klylin
5. Lazuli
6 Prince Bejita Briefs
7. KamiNailiccolo
8. Kame-Sennin sama
9. Tien Shinhan
10. Son Gohan the 2nd
>>
File: dff.png (15KB, 329x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dff.png
15KB, 329x302px
>>157331040
>>
>>157331021
My proxy is ready for this, toyocucks
>>
>>157330964
>if they were able to bring him back (or have the right to), Freezer wouldn't be needed.
Like I said, who fucking knows what will happen next in that arc? Toyotaro said the U7 team we were used to wasn't the final one, so maybe another fighter other than Buu could get replaced too.

>they're losing connection to trunks timeline
He is going to live in another timeline, you dolt. It doesn't matter if they lose connection to the old one.
>>
>>157331125
>proxy fag
>>
>>157331125
>There was one exception where a sudden influx of anime votes came in and a proxy fag kun was caught red handed false flagging.

Please someone post that screencap, I still remember that
>>
>>157331063
Table is a fucking weakling

And again, how will they find the new timeline you dumbfuck?

And, it's not like time traveling was prohibited or something
>>
>>157331088
Then why not use the mastered version of SSB, or SSG
>>
>>157331001
Kienzan's property is cut things
Kikoho's property is push things

Kuririn is weak but he can cut enemies, Ten is weak but he can push enemies. That's why Cell wasn't injured at all but he was unable to move when Ten spammed the Kikoho
>>
>>157330953
Thanks doc
>>
>>157331115
I don't care.

We are talking about the new chapter here.

Nice try trying to change subjects

Tien walked straight ahead to Roshi's most powerful attack, he was retarded
>>
File: insanity.jpg (20KB, 499x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
insanity.jpg
20KB, 499x287px
>>157328648
>Toyo's gonna rush the arc btfo toyokeks
Now
>Toyo's gonna drag out the arc btfo toyokeks
Insanityanons pulling out everything from his ass to inside his small intestine for excuses.
>>
If 16 17 18 and Piccolo all teamed up against cell they would've won easily. Why didn't they do it?
>>
Why is Broly so popular among spics?
>>
>>157331174
>And again, how will they find the new timeline you dumbfuck?
Ask Toei, you dumbfuck. That's exactly what happened in the anime.
>And, it's not like time traveling was prohibited or something
And it's not like Future Zeno gave a flying fuck about everyone time traveling or something.
>>
Goku's SSB from the anime wasn't par with Fusion Zamasu, when Goku had the beam struggle with Zamasu, he didn't win because he was the same level, and actually i'm a little proud of this because before the chapter came out i'm managed to predict how Goku would be able to win, usually on the beam struggles, each part tries to push the other beam back, when that's the case and the other beam goes back then it means that it was stronger, but here happened something completely different, Goku by knowing he couldn't over power Zamasu tried something else and focused all the power on one single point piercing Zamasu's attack and managing to hit him, and actually the last frames before the attack hits Zamasu clearly show Goku's kamehameha going through Zamasu's attack, pushing and piercing are two different things, when pushing the energy disperses however when piercing the energy concentrates in one single spot, if you put enough presure on a single point no matter how strong or resistant is the other thing it can break, you can pierce something stronger, but you can't push something stronger, besides not only Goku's attack hit Zamasu but also his own attack, if Zamasu is receiving Goku's kamehameha he can't focus on pushing his attack, so as his attack wasn't being pushed anymore it moved in the same direction as the kamehameha as well, and about the kicks Goku managed to land on Zamasu afterwards it was only because Zamasu was shocked because he didn't expect what happened as it shows his surprice expresion after the smoke clears up, but as we see a little after Zamasu overpowers Goku with no effort, and in order to resist Zamasu's attack Goku has to use the kaioken, and the reason why Goku manages to land another kick on Zamasu is because he gets surpriced by the kaioken being the first time he seen it
>>
>>157331159
This guy, insanity anon, man Toei shills are cancer.
>>
It's hard to believe that there are people who want to argue endlessly about the anime or manga defending or shitting on the other.
>>
>>157331174
>Table is a fucking weakling
Still better than Roshi or a sleeping Boo

>And again, how will they find the new timeline you dumbfuck?
Shin use its timering, visit the Earth of that timeline and say "move your fucking ass, Trunks". He can even take fuel from our timeline so Trunks can use it to back in minutes. Goku and cia doesn't need find Trunks timeline.
>>
>>157331181
Fusions are always retards
>>
>>157331261
muh muscles
>>
Is the chapter out yet (even raw) or is there only a couple of pages?
>>
>>157331261
Because his power is maximum
>>
File: 1472618948872.gif (116KB, 500x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472618948872.gif
116KB, 500x300px
>>157331285
Goddammit, I completely lost it when he got mad and started to spam porn.
>>
File: 1495051733270.jpg (571KB, 2312x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495051733270.jpg
571KB, 2312x742px
>>157331021

mangakucks B T F O
>>
>>157331021
My proxy is ready
>>
>>157331275
WAN
TAN
DAN
>>
>>157331333
Only a couple of pages.
>>
>Roshi could have beaten Frieza if he went to Namek
EXPLAIN THIS. Tien was clearly stronger then the base super saiyan form when he made his comeback in the Buu saga. Why the fuck did an attack from Roshi hurt and incapacitate him? Making him job on his episode and the next doesn't help the animes case at all.
>>
>>157331318
I guess raditz is better than Tien and Roshi then
>>
>>157331021
Where's the option for the Smugpup version?
>>
Toyocucks truly believe that trunks will come back
>>
>>157331401
he trained
>>
>>157328648
Why Geekdom is so autistic?
>>
>>157331401
>his comeback in the buu saga

You mean when buu's legs one shot him?
>>
File: 1465668384914.jpg (128KB, 686x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465668384914.jpg
128KB, 686x900px
Lets see

>still need to deal with fused zamasu and the eventual defused black x zamasu again
>Zamasu still needs to go Giygas because they have the zeno button and for future zeno to be there
>still need to bring the zenos together
>still need to get rid of Mai and trunks

So. two more chapters at least?
>>
>>157331541
Ningens are autistic by default
>>
Hahaha, even the nips are disappointed by the leaks
>>
File: geekcuck.jpg (19KB, 211x149px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
geekcuck.jpg
19KB, 211x149px
>>157331541
Have you seen this? kek
>>
>>157331465
No one stated that but I love how salty you are so keep posting
>>
>>157331465
I truly, truly thought the anime was going to surpass manga in the tournament of power. low and behold Toei manages to ruin everything again
I cannot believe how much they mishandled the series. Dragonball is a series loved by many people in many different countries, and had a very big impact on many anime/manga with fights. How could they do it this much injustice? It's inexcusable, this is the reason why Toei is largely considered to be one of the lowest quality studios in Japan.
>>
Well, the leaks seems disappointing for now.

I wanted goku to do a genkidama while Trunks and Vegeta handle merged Zamasu but, Trunks just heal and Goku just fight the final boss alone
>>
>>157331656
The Manga isn't better actually.


DBS is a mess in his entirety
>>
>>157331656
I'm glad we have the manga desu
>>
>>157331662
Toeishills always say the chapter is X, when in reality its Y and they get btfo when its revealed to be Y
>>
I'm glad they're brining Frieza back. Itd be stupid going into this tournament without your strongest fighter.
>>
>>157331396

And the flamewar is at full force. So no matter if the chapter is good or bad. We still gotta shit post toei and whatshisname versions.
>>
>>157331721
The previous chapter was as the same level as his leaks.

Even mangafags were disappointed, stop lying
>>
>>157331465
Literally no one said that, m8. But it's funny how you went passive-aggressive just because you lost an argument.
>>
>>157331793
>Even mangafags were disappointed
I'm not.
>>
>>157329934
Damn, Demon King Piccollo was huge.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aihpnohJ4A
xD
>>
>>157331800
Lost what?

Why would shin bring back trunks from his new timeline?

How will bulma find the new timeline if she can't built a time machine?

Why would beerus let her do that?
>>
>>157331827
You might have liked it but the majority was disappointed

Just because YOU liked it doesn't mean it's perfect
>>
>>157331861

Are abridged series supposed to be funny?
>>
>>157331793
Vegetto was BEERUS tier for fucks sake. If Zamasu is greater than or equal to Perfected SSB then a defuse is reasonable, Vegito is a cheat and they could just abuse him if he's that strong.
>>
>>157331388
WANTAN WANTAN
A   D A   D
N   A N   A
TANDAN  TANDAN
>>
>>157331920
>but the majority was disappointed
Source? Only really seeing Toei shills complain about it.

>Just because YOU liked it doesn't mean it's perfect
Where did I say it was perfect?
>>
>>157331920

But that's never even implied. He doesn't say its perfect. He doesn't say the majority was not disappointed. He just says he wasn't.

Looks like you are pretty easy to the trigger anon.
>>
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>157331956
So merged zamasu is weak and fuck?

Vegeta trained month in the time chamber to beat black

Goku now can fight on par with merged zamasu
>>
>>157331982
>>157331992
Not him but samefags are cancer
>>
File: Samefag.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Samefag.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>157332105
>23:03:22
>23:03:32
>samefag
wew
>>
>>157331982
>>157331992
Why are you mad when I say that the majority was disappointed?

It's true, check out the archives when the leaks of the previous chapter were out
>>
>>157331388
I've been seeing this in the threads lately, wtf is Wan Tan Dan?
>>
>>157332136
>What is multiple browser
>What is proxy

Try again
>>
>>157332047
Zamasu is weaker than Trunks. In addition I heard some shit about the rivalry between Goku and Vegeta strengthening the fusion, Zamasu is combining with himself. Even if this isn't true, Black was still an unmastered SS Rose and Zamasu was a weak ass so without animeBlacks asspull powerups the fusion would not get that strong.
>>
>>157331765
It's always like that, every damn month retards shitpost about chapters when they haven't been leaked in its entirety yet, like they already know everything that will happen.
>>
Does anyone have the gif of a three point auger making a rectangular hole? It's occasionally posted when someone brings up Tein.
>>
>>157332200
Stop trying to find excuse.

Merged zamasu one shotted SSB goku and Vegeta, now goku fight on par with him
>>
File: 1494449526332.png (351KB, 765x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494449526332.png
351KB, 765x432px
Will Virginia ever be stronger than Goku-kun?
>>
File: 1454441353406.jpg (91KB, 610x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454441353406.jpg
91KB, 610x357px
What's in the Buu Saga that makes it so appealing to Pedros?
>>
>>157332259
The leaks of the previous chapter wasn't different of his entirety
>>
>>157332162

You are the only one that gets mad and is talking about the majority. I don't care about the majority, it is usually represented by just the most vocal idiots. I don't remember much about the chapter to begin with. So it probably wasn't bad or good or I would've at least remembered the asspulls or the epic, just mediocre and forgettable.
>>
>>157332259
This desu
>>
>>157332327
Toyotaro seems to love it
>>
>>157332317
He always get stronger than Goku at some point in Dragon Ball, until he gets surpassed again because he's dealing with the biggest mary sue of all the time.
>>
File: 1494993253102.jpg (231KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494993253102.jpg
231KB, 1600x1200px
>>157332327

tien
>>
>>157332359
You seems to be assblasted because only a few here liked the previous chapter
>>
>>157332332
The leaks of the previous chapters before the last one were different from the complete chapter.
>>
There's still time to apologize
>>
File: 1454440396687.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454440396687.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>Toyocucks getting assblasted this hard
>>
>>157332298
>Merged zamasu one shotted SSB goku and Vegeta, now goku fight on par with him

Defend this Toyocuck

>>157332332
It was only this one because we didn't get the explanation of SSB/SSG switch (which is useless now)
>>
>>157332467
The last part was meant to >>157332425
>>
>>157332428
For what? Toei is still shit, there's a reason why Shueisha made the Dragon Ball Room to keep them in check you know, even then the anime still sucks.
>>
>>157329176
Where do you download your copies?
>>
>>157332508
The manga is still shit though, just because it's better than toei doesn't mean that it's good.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Toyotaro is just holding back, right mangabros? Final chapter of this saga certainly will be good.
>>
>>157332414

And you seem incapable of comprehending words with more than six letters.
>>
You fuckers do this every month, every chapter. Every.

Single.

Month.
>>
>Vegeta is supposed to be the strongest
>Ask Trunks to heal Goku, not him
>Goku fight on par with Merged Zamasu after a few minutes of fight
>??????
>>
File: 1454439982972.jpg (145KB, 834x769px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454439982972.jpg
145KB, 834x769px
IT'S NOT FAIR MANGABROS
TOYOTARO COULDN'T HAVE CHEATED US LIKE THIS
>>
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>157331868
>Why would shin bring back trunks from his new timeline?
Maybe something shitty happens to another fighter (like Tien or Roshi or whatever) and Shin, out of despair, decides to try asking for his help.
>How will bulma find the new timeline if she can't built a time machine?
Good Lord, you're dense. Shin has a time ring and Trunks has his time machine. Shin could just use his time rings to invite Trunks to the tournament and he uses his time machine to go to the past.

Of course I'm not implying any of this will happen, I'm just saying it isn't impossible like you were claiming it was.
>>
>>157332586
Of course my fellow Toyofriend! /ourguy/ is literally holding back so the crappy anime don't look as shit as it always look. Be sure the last chapter of this arc is going to be mindblowing as /ourguy/ will work on it with all his ki!
>>
File: ToeiChad.jpg (45KB, 638x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ToeiChad.jpg
45KB, 638x358px
>>157332660
It's not too late to join the master race.
>>
>>157332637
It's fair since chapter 23 though, they are legitimately shit here.
>>
>>157329283
>I can't even see their hands moving
Do Roshifags still argue that he could've put up a fight in the tournament through "muh tricks"
>>
>>157332683
Hmm...
Manga: Shit
Anime: Still Shit

Welp I'm fucked
>>
File: 1470047566442.jpg (68KB, 758x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470047566442.jpg
68KB, 758x720px
So I decided to humor myself and hear the eng dub of Black and Zamasu in XV2 and heard Goku say "Zamasoo".

Who the fuck runs this shit?
>>
>>157332660
Toeishill falseflagging this hard
>>
>>157332467
>Now goku fight on par with him
Are you completely retard? Goku is injured and Zamasu doesn't even have a scratch
>>
>>157332673
>Maybe something shitty happens to another fighter (like Tien or Roshi or whatever) and Shin, out of despair, decides to try asking for his help.

And they have the right to do that because.....?


>
Good Lord, you're dense. Shin has a time ring and Trunks has his time machine. Shin could just use his time rings to invite Trunks to the tournament and he uses his time machine

You seems to forget that he's losing connection to this timeline, how do you know if he will be able to find it again without future bulma's help?
>>
File: 1454885278760.jpg (9KB, 165x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454885278760.jpg
9KB, 165x148px
>>157332723
>Manga had the chance to fix things up
>Somehow makes it worse

lol
>>
>>157332683

Yea those 10 minutes of atatatatatatatatatatatatat sure are masterful.
>>
>>157328841
PUNCHES FROM THE PUNCH DIMENSION
>>
>>157332659
>Vegeta is supposed to be the strongest
>headcanon
>>
>>157332772
>Are you completely retard? Goku is injured and Zamasu doesn't even have a scratch

Maybe because he's immortal you fucking retard?

Does he have a scratch from his fight against Vegeto?
>>
>>157332327
It captures much of the goodness of the original DB and removes the bad aftertaste of the edgy Cell saga
>>
>>157332829
>Vegeta trained in the time chamber
>Goku didn't
>Vegeta trained 6month to switch SSB/SSG
>Goku didn't
>Goku master SSB thanks to a few minutes of fight
>????
>>
File: sean schemmel.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sean schemmel.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>157332803
Our boy Sean Schemmel will fix all of that
>>
File: 14.png (456KB, 967x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.png
456KB, 967x1400px
I just realized there haven't been any blasts or powerups so far in Super that had this scale.
>>
>>157332908
See >>157329176
>>
File: 1480061930691.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480061930691.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>>157332452
>>157332428
>>
>>157332943
When I said blasts I meant explosions.
>>
>>157332832
>Maybe because he's immortal you fucking retard
So how can Goku fight on par with him, you obnoxious piece of shit?
>>
File: DACP_ydXkAAsXk7.jpg (328KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DACP_ydXkAAsXk7.jpg
328KB, 831x1200px
Why are they still alive?

Zamasu know that his fusion is time limited but still play with Goku and Vegeta
>>
>>157332908
wow! what a big ass ki explosion!
>but somehow the piece of broken wall infront Trunks, Mai and the Kais is even stronger!
>>
>>157332970
There are leaks from new chapter. It's even worse than anime ending of trunks saga
>>
>>157332981
>Immortal=strenght

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>157332167
Search in the archive. Hint: Smugpup.
>>
>>157333018
>It's even worse than anime ending of trunks saga
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Keep trying Toei shill
>>
File: 1495030384338.jpg (373KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495030384338.jpg
373KB, 900x1300px
>>
>>157333018
I love the anime but his ending was the worst part, I think the manga will manage it better but so far, I've enjoyed more black's arc in the anime than in the manga
>>
>>157332970
There are leaks from new chapter. It's obviously better than anime and Toeishills are freaking out as always.
>>
>>157332892
Post one scene where Sean Schemmel sounded good. You can't.
>>
>>157332991
That dimensional punch thing is so unnecessary.
It's like Toyotaro made a OC with this power as a kid and wanted to make it public somehow.
>>
File: Blackandzamasu.png (1MB, 1280x1934px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Blackandzamasu.png
1MB, 1280x1934px
Why are /our guys/ so shit in manga?
>>
>>157333026
Oh, I thought it was some new attack or character by Toriyama or something because google search only gave me Chinese dumplings and noodles.
>>
>>157333058
>No don't heal me even though i'm the one who mastered SSG/SSB switch with 6month of training
>Heal the guy who hasn't trained, I'm sure that somehow, he will full master SSB

>>157333075
DESU, the dimensional punch is certainely the best part of this chapter, it's cool but why Goku and Vegeta are still alive?
>>
>>157333068
What? How about this one:
>>
>>157332786
>You seems to forget that he's losing connection to this timeline, how do you know if he will be able to find it again without future bulma's help?
Holy fucking shit. You aren't paying attention to anything, are you?
1. Trunks just needs to keep the same settings that enables him to go to the main timeline. He'll just need Bulma's help to change the settings for his new home.
2. He is living in the timeline Whis found for him and Mai. If the old timeline is losing connection with the main one it doesn't matter because they are living in another one.
3. Future Bulma is alive in that new timeline, she can mess with the settings for him just fine if it's necessary.
>>
>>157333084
It's not really the manga's fault. Everything went to shit the second they fused together. So many asspulls and retcons needed to fight them. I blame Tori.
>>
File: DACYUQGWAAAHD_s.jpg (207KB, 640x913px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DACYUQGWAAAHD_s.jpg
207KB, 640x913px
>best merged zamasu for the game
anime wins again
>>
File: teargas.png (141KB, 554x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teargas.png
141KB, 554x378px
>>157333084
>>
File: Supernova.jpg (633KB, 2153x1770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Supernova.jpg
633KB, 2153x1770px
>>157333159
>>
>>157333195
Wow a Supernova attack looks like a Supernova attack who knew.
>>
>>157333195
>mad toyocuck
>>
File: 1488129205925.png (42KB, 850x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488129205925.png
42KB, 850x600px
It's pretty nice to see the Toeishills sperging out and crying because the manga keeps BTFO'ing them every time a new chapter is released.

Consistent power scaling? Check.
More realistic characterization and no flanderization? Check.
Actual storytelling and logical progression of events/explanations of abilities and transformations? Check.
Real, palpable tension during threats? Check.
Hilarious and comfortable SoL moments that harken to the OG DB days? Check.
Throwbacks to classic DB/DBZ moments like the Vegeta vs Goku fight and the Final Flash against Cell? Check.

I follow the anime too, but there's just no comparison. The manga is the real continuation of the Dragon Ball story. The anime is just there for retarded nonsensical fun and pretty explosions that get you hyped momentarily and are quickly forgotten.
>>
>>157333127
>1. Trunks just needs to keep the same settings that enables him to go to the main timeline. He'll just need Bulma's help to change the settings for his new home.

What if he is not allowed anymore to have a time machine?

>2. He is living in the timeline Whis found for him and Mai. If the old timeline is losing connection with the main one it doesn't matter because they are living in another one.

Except Whis will never bring back Trunks because it's prohibited


>3. Future Bulma is alive in that new timeline, she can mess with the settings for him just fine if it's necessary.

It's not like she needed years to do that, if trunks is needed, I'm sure that bulma will somehow mess the setting perfectly in no time
>>
>>157333195
really makes you think
>>
>>157333021
>Literally no pages who proves Goku can fight on par with Zamasu
>We do have pages with injured Goku who only proves the opposite
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>157333159
Thank fucking god. The only thing I don't like that they got from the anime is Future Trunks from Super's SS2 hair. It looks so dumb.
>>
>>157328962
Toyo coined super saiyan blue
>>
>>157332586

i still rememebr how the cheeky manga cunts would be braging about how their weaboo comics were more canon than anime

who's laughing now?
>>
>>157333195
>reaching this hard
wow
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
Can we all just admit Toyotaro sucks? I guarantee if Toriyama wasn't a lazy fuck and did the manga himself it'd be no contest vs Toei. But Toyo just isn't cutting it, sorry.
>>
File: 43.png (465KB, 963x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43.png
465KB, 963x1400px
>
>>
>>157332887
>Vegeta trained 6 months to switch between SSG and SSB so he's stronger than Goku
Headcanon.

>Goku master SSB thanks to a few minutes of fight
You mean "after years and years of usage Goku finally masters SSB"
>>
>>157333233
>Consistent power scaling? Check.
Ok

>More realistic characterization and no flanderization? Check.
Ok for Goku, for the rest, the majority are better in the anime, certainely because they have more screentime

>Real, palpable tension during threats? Check.
Are you joking, Beerus fight is rushed, same for hit's fight, beside Black vs Vegeta, the enemies weren't threatening, especially merged zamasu who can't kill base goku and base vegeta

>Hilarious and comfortable SoL moments that harken to the OG DB days? Check.
You're trolling here right, the manga can't win the SOL part

>Throwbacks to classic DB/DBZ moments like the Vegeta vs Goku fight and the Final Flash against Cell? Check.
Same shit in the anime
>>
>>157333302
LMAO. Nah.
>>
>>157333096
same I honestly thought it was a leaked attack from toriyama himself
>>
>>157333233
>dislikes: beerus from U7 fuck you beerus stop hakaing me you piece of shit
>>
>>157333239
Jesus anon, I give up. You clearly have no reading comprehension/brain damage.
>>
>>157333326
>the majority are better in the anime
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>certainely because they have more screentime
Not really, quality over quantity.
>>
How did Toyo manage to ruin Black's character so much?
>>
>>157333075
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: fuckingningen.png (271KB, 557x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckingningen.png
271KB, 557x422px
>>157333247
>Are you fucking retarded?
You seems to be

I guess Zamasu throw himself in the house for fun
>>
>>157333302
>Can we all just admit Toyotaro sucks?
Yes.

>I guarantee if Toriyama wasn't a lazy fuck and did the manga himself it'd be no contest vs Toei. But Toyo just isn't cutting it, sorry.

No.
>>
>>157330115
>Waaaahhhh Goku does nothing this arc, he's better in the anime because he does stuff

Now that Goku is fighting the main antagonist

>Waaaah Goku is the star again

I hate you fucking whiny faggots.
>>
>>157333415
At least this was cool and the anime recognized how bullshit it was.
>>
>>157333084
>manga Black-Zamasu
>Black: Shit, a Kaioshin discovered our plan
>Zamasu: If they report to Zeno we are fucked, better end this shit and go to another planet
>Black: Yeah, time to go serious
>when Shin and Gowasu react all remaining humans are already dead

>anime Black-Zamasu
>a fucking year trying to destroy the humanity seriously
>dozens of humans still alive and not only in the city (see #8 and more humans living in mountains)
>defeated by gas
>they need to fuse each other and with the entire universe to finally kill all humans
>>
>>157333325
>Headcanon
Goku wasn't the one who surpassed black

>You mean "after years and years of usage Goku finally masters SSB"
Why now?
>>
Is trunks still dating a 40 something year old woman?
>>
File: C_3xC4_UAAEfyby.png (388KB, 694x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C_3xC4_UAAEfyby.png
388KB, 694x1200px
>>157333415
this is not even a asspull, a toyofags dumb?
>>
>>157330405
Vegetto defused because his power was too great. God of Destruction power is too much for the potara to handle if you aren't a god, so he defused.
>>
>>157333326
>the enemies weren't threatening,
At least they weren't stopped by regular humans using tear gas.
>>
>>157333393
So is Gohan better in the manga

Is Videl better in the manga?

Is Krilin better in the manga?
>>
Merged Zamasu's birth is so shit in the manga

Anime
>''shit, these mortals almost sealed me''
>''hmmm, let's not take any risks, enough joking around...'' with the smuggest face ever
>lots of tension during the scene, great music, cool effects, you can tell shit is about to go down
>''My form is justice. My form is the world. Revere me. Praise me. This noble and beautiful... immortal and most powerful god... Zamasu!''
>perfect voice-acting, sounds like Zamasu is having an orgasm

Manga
>''SHIT OTHER ME WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING TO SHIT EVEN THOUGH I'M IMMORTAL AND I COULD JUST HEAL YOU GIVING YOU ANOTHER ZENKAI BOOST''
>''CALM DOWN OTHER ME, WE HAVE OUR LAST RESORT''
>fusion just kind of happens
>''Hello, I'm the true god of all universes.. Zamasu!''
>>
>>157333417
Goku is fighting Zamasu while another Goku is inside of Zamasu.

Hnnnng.
>>
File: 20170516_212551.jpg (3MB, 2366x2807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170516_212551.jpg
3MB, 2366x2807px
Reminder
>>
>>157333458
What are you talking about?
He literally pulled the scythe out of his ass and ripped a whole in space time or whatever.
He doesn't even know what he did.
>>
>>157333494
>AnimeGoku and AnimeVegeta do nothing to stop said fusion and pose
>>
AF
>Vegeta trains in Dr. Briefs' time room
>uses Legendary Super Saiyan for the first time next chapter
>beats the shit out of Xicor by rapidly switching between SS3, SS4, and LSS without Xicor noticing
Super
>Vegeta trains in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
>uses Super Saiyan God for the first time next chapter
>beats the shit out of Black by rapidly switching between SSG and SSB without Black noticing
>draws Black in the same pose, and uses almost the same exact dialog as Xicor after getting his ass kicked by Vegeta

>b-b-but Toriyama did something similar with the Kaio-ken in the Namek Saga, so your argument is invalid. AF meme BTFO!
>pointing out that Toyo blatantly recycled shit from his unfinished AF comic makes you a toieshill


>Black is boring, literally Xicor 2.0
>Goku doesn't even attempt to fight Black, completely out of character
>Trunks is a beta who lets daddy do all the work
>Vegeta doesn't even care about Trunks world
>Gowasu is a senile retard who thinks Black won't kill him again
>Mai is a mary sue
>Gohan hasn't even made an appearance since BoG!
>Zamasu doesn't even do anything

Why can't toyo into writing good characters?
>>
>>157333458
That's a very lewd pic.
>>
What is your opinion on Supreme Kai of Time?
>>
>>157333491
>So is Gohan better in the manga
Yeah by not have his character inconsistent mess.

Gohan in RoF:
>Gets his ass kicked by Freeza
>Piccolo fucking dies infront of him to save his life
>Learns he needs to train to protect his family, asks Piccolo to train him

Tournament arc:
>Gohan is SHOWN training with Piccolo
>Wants to compete in the tournament but can't because he has a conference
>Is into his training but balances it with his responsibilities

Black arc:
>Doesn't know about Black immediately because he was busy at work or whatever
>Feels bad and goes extra hard training with Piccolo
>Is even shown in his ultimate form at the end for no reason, I guess to imply how well his training is going

Universal Tournament arc:
>Suddenly hasn't been fighting in forever
>Doesn't train anymore
>Doesn't want to compete in the tournament
>Apparently hasn't trained with Piccolo in forever
>is rusty and gets shit on by everyone
>>
>>157333448
>Bring back things said numerous times
>Think this will hide the flaws of the new chapter

Try again

>>157333488
Bringing back the same argument doesn't hide the actuals flaws of this chapter
>>
>>157333542
Not as lewd as this
>>
>>157333534
Toyo doesn't do any writing for DBS
>>
>>157333597
YES HE DOES LMAO
>>
>>157333566
7 years passed in super anon
>>
File: Well.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Well.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>157333568
>no argument
>>
>>157333607
Are you dense? There are interviews already on the manga process
>>
>>157333597
>Toyo doesn't do any writing for DBS
You gotta be fucking trolling.
>>
>>157333443

> it was cool
> I am 12
> REEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (125KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
125KB, 887x1097px
>>157333597
>Toyo doesn't do any writing for DBS
>>
>>157333609
>w-well some time as past so it makes sense for his character to be an inconsistent mess.
wew
>>
>>157333649
How are the facts a troll now?
>>
>>157328841
Toyotaro traced again
>>
File: cWqV8RS.jpg (31KB, 405x305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cWqV8RS.jpg
31KB, 405x305px
Daily reminder that they have the same age.
>>
>>157333619
You think saying the same shit will work everytime?

Didn't see anyone arguing against my argument.

Why is goku suddenly able to full master SSB?

Why are Goku and Vegeta still ailve in base form?

I though zamasu fused because both of them were a threat, even though he know now that his fusion is time limited
>>
>>157333676
>still no argument
>still shitposting about a chapter we've only seen a couple pages of
wew
>>
>>157333597
>Toyo doesn't do any writing for DBS
>wanting to believe that he's baiting

>>157333690
>facts
>he fucking isn't
>>
>>157333449
>Goku wasn't the one who surpassed black
Headcanon again. It was never stated how strong Black is compared to Goku.

>why now?
I'll take this as shitposting, OK? OK.
>>
File: Grasping.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grasping.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>157333707
>>
>>157333712
do you not know what "daily" means, kid?
>>
>>157333500
Funny, even with that, the fight is still shit in the manga.

If Goku can get Asspul, why not Trunks?
>>
>>157333501
What are you reminding us of? That this is a shitty drawing of shitty scan quality?
>>
>>157333712
Did training with Vegeta and going SSJ at such a young age stunt his growth?
>>
Vegeta: Wait Trunks, if you can only restore our physical power for one time then do it to Kakarot.
Trunks: Why?
Vegeta: The only one who can fight in SSJB against Zamasu on an equal footing isnt me but Kakarot.
>>
>this much autism and memes

Calm down toeishills
>>
>>157333733
Yep a retard who actually thinks Toyo does anything with the script
>>
>>157333443
No, it wasn't. At least bring up his scimitar(?) moves.

>>157333274
How does it look?
>>
>>157333597
>Toyo doesn't do any writing for DBS
>toyocucks have resorted to this lie if it means defending cukotaro
>>
>>157333326
>Ok for Goku, for the rest, the majority are better in the anime, certainely because they have more screentime
Quantity does not equal quality. I'd rather have a few characters done exceptionally well than a massive cast of characters who show up at disproportionate times and have powers that make no sense.

>Are you joking, Beerus fight is rushed, same for hit's fight, beside Black vs Vegeta, the enemies weren't threatening, especially merged zamasu who can't kill base goku and base vegeta
Of course the Beerus fight was rushed, that fight was done in the BoG movie and then again in the anime. I personally wish Toyo had just skipped it like he did RoF. And Zamasu was never meant to be threatening on his own, it was fucking stupid to amp his power up so much in the anime.

>You're trolling here right, the manga can't win the SOL part
Again, quantity over quality. A few SoL moments done right trump dozens of half-assed borefests that the anime pretends are SoL.

>Same shit in the anime
Not nearly as many and not done nearly as well. The one that immediately comes to mind is Vegeta's Final Flash against Magetta, and that was a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>157333752
>Headcanon again. It was never stated how strong Black is compared to Goku.
Wow you're really going far here aren't you?

Goku and Vegeta are supposed to be close in term of strenght, read the mango

>I'll take this as shitposting, OK? OK.
Not an argument, the full SSB could have been useful against Zamasu or black before
>>
>>157331842
King Piccolo was about 5x taller than Kid Goku and could pick up Tien by the head with one hand. Why weren't Piccolo or Kami that big?