[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Please come in. Welcome to Quindecim. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 123523446324.jpg (179KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
123523446324.jpg
179KB, 1024x569px
>Please come in. Welcome to Quindecim.

What do you do?
>>
Order a lot of drinks and drink them fast. I'm going to need it before I go to oblivion.
>>
turn 360 degrees and WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAOOOOH
>>
Lots of drinks.
>>
Nice copypasted bottles, faggot
>>
>>157316563
Bait the other guy into being a dick so I don't go to the void.
>>
I dance trought the skies
>>
>>157316563
I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBER NINES
>>
>>157316563
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
DANCING TROUGH THE NIGHT
>>
>>157316563
Ask him which one of you faggots killed me
>>
>>157316563
Nail the woman in black.
>>
test
>>
Ask for Nona.
>>
>>157316563
I'll have a glass of milk
>>
>>157319374
Fine taste.
>>
Rape Nona, void is worth it.
>>
>>157316563
>What do you do?
Gonna play along. I'll probably enjoy my experience.
>>
>>157317911
And that'll be the reason you go to the void.
>>
Hope I'm not in one of those shitty overarching plot arcs that ruin any kind of magic the setting had.
>>
FREEDOM's been kinda underwhelming so far. Not as strong as Power of Life, and nowhere near Diamond Pops and Swipe Times.

I mean, I still like, it but still.
>>
>>157320760
>implying the ice-skate scene was bad
>>
>>157320760
I'm fine with it, since it was pretty much focused entirely on Decim and Chiyuki, not so much on the whole setting and arbiter system itself.
>>
>>157318505
A NUMBER NINE LARGE
>>
I wish Japan would stop running good one-shot OVAs into the ground by turning them into full length series.
>>
>>157320979
The days when OVAs made money are decades ago and long gone. I admire your purity but it is a business.
>>
>>157316563
Head pat Nona
>>
>>157316563
Ayy waiter, I dindu nuffin.
>>
Pray to god that this is after his sisterfu has been sent so that I don't end up in the void due to his autism. Also, I ask for a burger.
>>
>>157316563
the bartender
>>
Do everything I can to get into the void.
>>
FUCK OFF CUNT
>>
>>157322442
Australians go directly to the void. You would never meet Decim.
>>
>>157322713
Australians are God chosen people
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.