[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write out a plot for your anime. > Hard mode: No game mechanics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 28

File: 1444366409858.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
1444366409858.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
Write out a plot for your anime.
> Hard mode: No game mechanics and no Keitai/Lantern. No stock fantasy archetypes (demon lord, elves, etc.)
> Harder mode: You must critique at least once after the first plot has been posted before posting yours.
>NIGHTMARE MODE: Draw your main character!
>>
I feel like the one posting these threads is just one Japanese writer that ran out of ideas. Let's not feed the jap /a/.
>>
>>157308836
How about an anime about a writer who ran out of ideas so he has to search for them on an english language imageboard?
>>
>>157308836
>boo hoo hoo I can't come up with a four line greentext so I'll just shitpost
>>
>>157308945
two nukes
>>
I came here to edit, but it looks like no one's even posted a story yet. Who wants to take the first go?
>>
>>157308836
I don't mind. I have lots of ideas and so little time left to work on them. Cancer doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>157309065
no one your thread is destined for failure
>>
>>157309098
I'm not even OP; just the usual editor.
>>
girl falls from sky and onto the mc, who kills him with the impact

story switches to her perspective, a magical girl arrested and then released after being falsely charged for murderer, and then the trauma that comes from smashing a middle school boy into paste
>>
A boy is hit by a truck. He gets up and walks away.

With a healing factor that can recover from almost any injury, he's empowered by these new feelings of invincibility. He starts taking risks. He joins the student council and builds a reputation as a guy who gets shit done. He discovers that he can just order people around, and they're naturally inclined to obey, purely because of how confident he is. He meets a cute girl too shy to look at him, and tells her she'll be his girlfriend from now on.

He starts making enemies, as well. He provokes them into fighting him, since he can win by letting people kick his ass until they wear themselves out and become defenseless. In the process he learns how to actually fight, and each time he heals, his body becomes stronger and faster. His mind is now sharper as well, and he needs less sleep. From the gangs he beats up, he gathers followers and has them refer to him as "God."

One day, some guy shows up, looks him over, and calls him a cuck.

MC gets paranoid. He starts beating his girlfriend and locks her up so she can't leave her own house. He throws an arrogant tantrum that gets him kicked off the student council, and starts ordering raids on rival gangs that get a bunch of people killed. He starts fucking over his closest friends if he even suspects they harbor any kind of jealousy. But no matter how much he does to quell his own anger, he can never seem to regain that sense of invincibility...
>>
>>157309143
Plot twist: he actually is a sissy cuck who let's his girlfriend have multiple boyfriends in hope of one day being manhandled and stuffed
>>
>"Daily life of brocon little sister."
Basically just about little sister who stalks his older brother. Kind of like sanova bitch or seki-kun.
>>
>>157309143
minus the cuck meme this actually sounds promising, the rise and fall of a hero. good shit, but it needs to escalate hard and you need to explain why he never gets caught
>>
Bosozoku slice of life moe.
>>
>>157308945

Most of the ideas are shitposting anyway. I'm not trying to say they suck, they're literal shitposts made with shitposting intent.
>>
>>157309537
better a thread with some originality and shitposts than another general
>>
Seems like last thread died before that feedback anon could get to this, reposting because why not >>157276535

The story is split into two halves, one in the present, and one set a few years before it.

The first story regards the necromancer and her (revived) companion. The winter season is coming, and with it, a magical plague by vile black snow. The church blames it on the magical races, who in turn believe something more sinister is going on. Supplies dwindle, tensions run high, and the situation culminates in an astronomical event that plunges the world into chaos. Magical races and eventually normal people start disappearing. Vile, twisted creatures attack, prompting the pair to unravel the cause of the disasters.

The second story is of a boy who aspired to be a knight. It is a first-hand account of him picking up a magical sword, nearly being killed by a cursed beast (oily black skin, spikes, too many eyes), and training under the knight who saved him. This story progresses as he matures into late adolescence, and begins to grow restless of just being a defender, and then becoming an adventurer. Greater numbers of cursed beasts of more varieties start invading the land, finalizing his intentions. He joins a group looking to stop the cause, which leaves them in the neighboring kingdom.
>>
A fighting series about assassins and bodyguards, and most of their abilities are related to detecting and producing killing intent. Assassins would work in teams, with members who produce killing intent so intense it blurs the killing intent of their comrades, or make it feel like it's coming from somewhere else, or produce a very intense killing intent despite being pretty weak, so people overestimate them. Main character is a bodyguard specialized in directing his killing intent to a particular target, and uses it to gauge the reactions of bystanders and to communicate with his fellow bodyguards.

There's a romance subplot between him and a hitwoman that actually likes him but doesn't realize her lust for him produces killing intent.
>>
>>157309679
First story sounds great and promising, second sounds generic and uminteresting unless it ties into the first story with a big TWEEST moment
>>
The setting is a low-magic fantasy world with a large pantheon of deities.

All of the major gods have suddenly vanished and the only ones that are left are the shitty, bottom tier deities that couldn't create a significant worshipper base. Among the most prominent of the leftovers are the gods/goddesses of spite, insanity, and anarchy, solitude, etc..

Sensing this once-in-an-eon opportunity, these minor gods send down their avatars in an attempt to gather believers but due to then nature of their aspects fail in hilarious fashions every time. At the same time, the mortals are trying to curry divine favor with what gods are left.

For instance, the god of spite might attract some worshipers but drive them away shortly after based on some minor slight, the god of anarchy gathers a small group of worshipers who all refuse to create a church and do not gather in large groups (because anarchy), kind of ruining the point of gathering worshipers, the goddess of solitude doesn't like to be bothered. There's the god of atheism but he's really weak and frail since he's constantly committing suicide (and unwillingly resurrecting because the act of killing a god, even himself, gives him power).

So, essentially a slice of life comedy (maybe?) about a bunch of failure deities, who get up to all sorts of wacky hijinks, with some plot elements of the remnant gods discovering the truth of what happened to all the other gods.

Turns out that the god of atheism killed all of the gods. The other gods felt bad about him constantly committing suicide and sealed him away. Inadvertently, this caused his power to build up over time (all of the 'prayer power' that comes from people who are atheists go to him), and after hundreds and thousands of years he got powerful enough and started killing gods, snowballing in power until he couldn't find anyone else, so he started committing suicide again to reach his current weak form in the current day.
>>
>>157309111
If your central premise is parodying/taking apart a stock plot device in anime, I feel you should pick a more meaningful plot device. If you ignore the parody aspect, there's hardly anything left here.

>>157309143
An interesting take on an ordinary person going mad with power. I have to agree with the second anon, though. Merely being called a cuck doesn't sound plausible to send him into a Macbeth-ian paranoia spiral.

>>157309363
I've seen a lot of good ideas in these threads, but frankly Keit-Ai is still the top of the pile. It lacks much in the way of character for the MC, which I'd normally criticize, but it's just too compact and effective a pitch for me to ding it on that.

>>157309537
There's a lot of shitposting, yes, but the earnest pitches make it all worthwhile. Storytelling is an art, and I think aspiring to better yourself at an art is a worthy pursuit. If these threads can be of any use to a developing writer, they've served a good purpose.

>>157309679
Yep, sorry I missed you last time. I'm impressed by your commitment to writing it all down. Are the two "beasts start attacking" incidents the same? Since you're pitching based on the appeal of the adventures of your protagonists, rather than on the inherent cleverness of a premise, I would like to know more about the necromancer and her dead comrade. The character details you give on the boy are adequate to explain his motive, which is critical, and I get a general sense of what his personal character struggle might entail.

Additionally, since you do have a manuscript on hand, I'd be happy to read a bit of it. I'm a prose fiction editor by training, and no-nonsense fantasy is a particular interest of mine.

>>157309773
It's rare that gamish power mechanics have any inherent appeal on their own, but the killing intent bit here is actually intriguing and I can see the narrative potential. That said, I'd like to hear about your main plot, and not just the subplot.
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (1MB, 900x1411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
1MB, 900x1411px
>two teens apprentice under witch, but one of them runs away
>the other apprentice, the MC, is sent on a quest to return his friend safely
>the MC is very morally dubious, as in, he's a witch so why should he care about doing good? Anytime he helps someone, it's because his party members are pushing him to do so
>the MC has a black cat familiar that calls him a slave and a stupid human, but is very protective of him
>on his journey, the MC meets many interesting characters, some of whom join his party, including:
>an older woman, who is both a warrior and an anti-mage. She is always seeking to do the right thing and is trying to steer the MC down the path of goodness.
>a girl around the MC's age, she is an archer and was the daughter of a lord before running away to escape an arranged marriage. She has a "protagonist" personality -- the type to believe in the power of friendship -- and thus is befuddled by the MC's lack of interest in doing heroic things
>a lewd assassin
>the son of a royal house until he was killed by his own brother. Two years later, he was brought back to life by the MC as a lich, granting him powers over ice. However, he is armless and his throat is crushed, rendering him mute. Still adjusting to his new life, he is very dependent on the MC
>MC does each party member's personal quests and eventually saves his friend, the end
>lich wins the MCbowl

>>157308791
>hard mode
Would you consider witches and familiars to be stock fantasy?
>nightmare mode
Does an image I found online of how I imagine the MC count?

>>157309679
You actually wrote the story? Dang, I wish I had the will power to do that. But the story, just based on your summary, sounds interesting. I love me some fantasy adventures. Would be cool if both stories were told at the same time, like when the boy learns about something the necromancer did, we'd be told her story.
>>
>>157309849
Seems somewhat similar to Noragami, but really cute. Would watch as a cozy SoL.
The twist in spoilers is unnecessary.
>>
>is late for school
>has toast in mouth
>gets hit by truck
>is reincarnated in a magical land
>wishes to learn and master magic
>is stepped on by a giant dragon
>dead
>>
>>157309782
So you're the one who's doing the adaptation? I've seen it bandied about for a while and have been meaning to read it, but I'm impressed just by the fact that you've gone and done it. Excellent artwork, by the way. I'll try and get better feedback to you once I've read your version.

>>157309849
Have you read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett? It's got a pretty interesting take on petty deities and their struggles. Anyway, as an episodic comedy this would be fine. The plot bits sound weightier than the gag framework you've established could bear, though.

>>157309964
Your cast is already more interesting than those of most anime, so good on you for that. It's been a while since I last read your pitch, and the first thing that strikes me is that your motives are a bit weak. If MC doesn't care about doing good, why's he putting so much effort into this quest? If MC's such an ass to his party, why are they sticking around? Why did they join him in the first place, prince aside? Running through party subplots like a checklist is also a bit artificial. It's worked in some instances, like Cowboy Bebop, but even there an effort was made to keep it from feeling mechanical. See Sakura Quest for a currently airing "one arc at a time, one after another" story that I don't feel is doing the best job of it.

>>157310178
As soon as I get back, that's the top of my agenda. I had no idea it was the work of a regular in these threads, though I probably should have guessed.
>>
>>157310223
>If the MC doesn't care about doing good, why's he putting so much effort into this quest?
The MC does care for his friends, so he wants to help them, including saving his peer that ran away.

>If MC's such an ass to his party, why are they sticking around?
He's not really an ass, he's just apathetic to the problems of non-party members so his party is always pulling him around to help people.

>Why did they join him in the first place, prince aside?
The anti-mage joined him because she immediately recognized him as a witch and wants to protect him from witch hunters. Before, she used to be a witch hunter too and was part of an organization of them, but she left after they started killing young mages too. Now she feels that she has to repent and she seeks to do this by helping the MC.

The archer joined him because she was seeking protection, but also adventure. As the daughter of a lord, she's always wanted to explore the world, but has never gotten a chance due to her position. She sees the MC as a chance do the heroic things that she's read about in stories.

I haven't decided on a backstory for the assassin. I was thinking that he, along with other mercenaries, were hired to kill the MC and his party for some reason -- maybe to bring the archer back home or because they had slighted a lord in some way. But the party was able to kill the mercenaries except the assassin, who pleaded for his life in exchange for his services. While the anti-mage and archer did not trust him, the MC accepted the offer.

>Running through party subplots like a checklist is also a bit artificial.
Ah, I only did that because of the character limit. It's not like the MC did a party member's side plot before they joined his party. By the time he actually gets around to doing them, he'd have acquired all the party members. And their subplots all occur "naturally." For example, the archer is kidnapped by her lord husband's men so the party goes to save her.
>>
>>157308791
>>NIGHTMARE MODE
Working on it, not gonna post the "Ze Hat" series concept till I learn how to draw above the level of boarder line chicken scratch.

But in till then:
>MC wants to go to mecha school.
>His application is rejected since due to "health reasons" he is labeled unfit to pilot the schools mechs.
>Decides if he can't get in the normal way he'll just build a way in, literally.
>His new primary goal is to design and prototype a new mech that will make it possible for him to operate it and be able to hold its own against the schools mechs so he can get in.
>>
>>157309964
>Would be cool if both stories were told at the same time
it would be the other way around because the boy's half is set years beforehand, although I'm trying a stupid gimmick where the boy's story is told in first person while the necromancer's is in third person, and then the memory halves start chapters of the present story.
Regarding your post, I think a lot of the characters are unusual and bend archetypes in interesting ways, other than cat and assassin. The main issue I have is about the main plot. You describe it as a rescue, and while I realize it is simplified, the subplots vastly outperform the main plot. The urgency of the main plot will be crippled by any long subplots.

>>157309916
>Are the two "beasts start attacking" incidents the same?
they are two separate events, although related. The boy knight's battle is like one against an invasive species of infected bears, wolves, and other forest-y creatures, while the necromancer faces a zombie apocalypse-scale of threat involving many more creature kinds, including, of course, afflicted humans.
>I would like to know more about the necromancer and her dead comrade.
While she is a necromancer by trade (blood and/or bone rituals), she does witch stuff (potions, spells) in the periphery of the kingdom in order to hide from enemies in her past. Her companion is undead, although appears human with the exception of things like cold skin and no heartbeat. Why he is like this, rather than a skeleton guy has to do with why his master is in hiding.

While I don't have anything worth showing anyone in the moment, I will likely take you up on your offer sometime in the future.
>>
Reposting from an old thread

>MCs are 13 year old twin siblings, a boy and a girl (Taro and Hana for convenience)
>They are late bloomers and kind of bland looking, so they look like identical twins
>They are very close to each other, mainly because they guard each other's greatest secret
>Taro is a massive fan of Mahou Shoujo, and Hana is a massive fan of tokusatsu Henshin Heroes
>Because it embarresses them, they hide this from everyone, even their parents, who buy them the opposite toys that they secretly switch between them
>One day, when they are both alone at home, a knock is heard at the door, and Hana goes to see who it is
>It's a huge muscular Henshin Hero. He tells asks her if "he" is Taro, and that Taro was chosen to become a hero
>Meanwhile, in their room, a Magical Girl flies through the window, and tells Taro that "she", Hana, was chosen to become a Magical girl
>Both twins pretend to be the other, and fufil their dream
>But now, besides school and hiding their hobbies, they need to hide their real identity from their new allies, and new secret from each other, all while defending their city from monsters and super villians

Mahou Shonen VS Henshin Heroine!
>>
https://pastebin.com/URqWBm4e
Here's a thing i wrote back in my /m/ days.
>>
>>157313101
Extra:

>The heroes and and magical girls are sort of like rival gangs, who compete over who gets to beat the bad guys. They often spend more energy setting silly traps for each other (or straight up fighting) than they do fighting evil
>The heads of the two groups are a former couple, and the rivalry started from a very ugly breakup
>The twins eventually discover each other, and try to get the two sides to get along
>Their parents remain comically ignorant of the whole ordeal, even when huge magic fights happen in their house
>Other than the twins and comanders, each faction has three extra girls/heroes, and they all get comedic, battle harem style crushes on the twins. However, the boys' crushes on Hana are presented with Yaoi tropes, while the girls' crushes on Taro are presented with Yuri tropes
>The bad guys are a group of their own, and they are really insulted that the heroes and magical girls care more about fighting each other than fighting them
>The twins' childhood friend is a super nice guy, the class rep who helps anyone before they even ask, but his secret is that he wishes to be a super villian. However, the most evil thing he can do is rip a tag from a mattress. After bragging on a bad guy image board about his (fake) evil deeds, the villian faction recruits him
>>
>>157313218
Sounds cool but that end was pretty out of nowhere i guess, did you have a series planned or something?
>>
>Story starts with a court scene ran by the Gods, our main protagonist is the defendant.
>He's a ridiculously arrogant "fallen angel" and constantly taunting the Gods, revealed he failed in an attempt to overthrow them.
>Banished to the mortal realm as punishment for his crimes, as he tears into a monologue swearing revenge on the Gods he suddenly materializes in a busy city street to the confusion of onlookers
>Series follows his attempts to get back to the realm of the gods and take his revenge, constantly fails due to his own incompetence or the laziness of the people he includes in his personal army
>Also follows him trying to adjust to the ways of his new home such as vidya, cooking etc. all the while keeping his obnoxious superiority complex and getting angered by failing at trivial tasks which mortals complete without thought
>>
>>157308791
>NIGHTMARE MODE: Draw your main character!
maybe next thread if i even remember
>>
MC finally confesses to childhood friend. Before he can confess, he gets reincarnated to alien world. He has weird visions of his childhood friend back on Earth, namely her getting hit on by random dudes. Turns out that the alien world is actually her subconscious mind, and he's only in a coma, not dead. MC has to prevent NTR by fighting her budding feelings for other guys, personified in the form of weird monsters, and also find/unlock her happy memories of their childhood. If he wins, he'll wake up, but if he loses he'll be trapped in NTR hell forever.
>>
File: Typical MC.png (17KB, 397x447px) Image search: [Google]
Typical MC.png
17KB, 397x447px
>>157308791
Nightmare Mode.

The MC, a United States Marine officer born from a Japanese mother and American father is deployed to Japan with their unit in order to instruct JSD Forces in maritime operations.

While conducting training the JSDF and USMC forces end up getting caught up in bad weather and end up transported to an unknown location with a civilization that mimics the modern world except with Magic and are declared as game to be hunted and killed by the people of the civilization.

Now to survive the JSDF and USMC must work together to find a way home and uncover the history of an alternate modern civilization and their magic.
>>
a group of socially awkward school girls join a (girls only) role-playing club
story is about them larping after and during school hours
practising and performing plays
a bit lewd at times but nothing excessive since its still a slice-of-life anime

>>157309964
>a lewd assassin
i like it
shit ending though, should have something more than just le happy end
>>
>>157314724
>MC is American
>USMC teaching things to the JSDF and not the other way around

Flop of the season, studio set on fire by angry netuyos, /a/'s AOTY
>>
File: 1493331530597.png (87KB, 297x247px) Image search: [Google]
1493331530597.png
87KB, 297x247px
>>157314394
To tell you the truth I can't tell if your intentions were to shitpost just by mentioning NTR but this is one of the most interesting premises out of this entire thread. My only complaint is that you left it as a premise and not a plot that can be critiqued easily.
The idea of having to stop other guys from winning her over is the most intriguing part. Not just will he have to convince her she doesn't want him, he'll have to be someone who can overcome whatever fault he makes her see in others. Through his trials he'll understand that before this he wasn't suited to be her boyfriend either. Maybe even the final chapter can be him having to convince her not to accept his proposal in some loopy-time shenanigans. It'll be revealed that he was sent to her mind in the past and he can only return if he gives up on the girl he was fighting for. Either live inside her mind and watch the relationship he always wanted happen before him or return to the real world and give up his true goal.
I don't know if you'll ever read this anon but I hope you'll work hard on this idea and make it shine even brighter in all these threads!
>>
File: crazyonyou.jpg (219KB, 650x593px) Image search: [Google]
crazyonyou.jpg
219KB, 650x593px
The MC is a hardworking student who grew up taking care of his sick mother and his little brother and sister. His classmates admire him and his girlfriend who used to be a turbo bitch turned dere for him. If left alone, MC would be a great example of how hardships can be overcome with hard work.
One of MC's classmates, glasses-kun, uses black magic to teleport his entire class to another world. Glasses-kun had a crush on MC's girlfriend since they were kids but never had the courage to confess. His plan was to restart his life with her and become a shitty Kirito knock-off.
MC is late for class so he’s not part of the initial teleportation. To go to another world, glasses-kun must sacrifice his classmates to a dark deity of the other world. They are all stored in the deity’s belly where they will all die in 24 hours.
When Glasses-kun teleport themselves into the new world, MC rides in through the portal with a motorcycle he found to save his girlfriend.
Since every second outside the portal is a year inside it, the ten seconds the MC spends outside longer than Glasses-kun causes him to go the new world ten years later.
Glasses-kun has become the dark lord while MC's girlfriend is his wife. MC has no experience with isekai's plots. He only played FFIV and half of a Dragon Quest Game he lost as a kid. Most of his experience in gaming is in FPS and sports games. He uses his motorcycle and a frying pan and rides through the continent, eventually hearing the prophecy of the chosen one. To save his girlfriend, save the inhabitants of the new world from glasses-kun reign and to return home to make dinner for his family. MC will fulfill the prophecy of the chosen one and save everyone!

Except the chosen one is a cute girl he meets on his journey. She has long hair and a pet griffin that speaks backwards. What it says doesn't mean anything though.
>>
>>157314824
>>157314724
>/a/'s AOTY
>That episode when the JSDF tried to wank themselves and get the MC on their side because "muh Japanese heritage", but got BTFO by the MC putting America above shitty heritage.
The shitposting on /a/ was amazing.
>>
Napoleonic warfare feat. Lolis.
>>
>>157315043
I like the idea of an Issekai where the NEET is the bad guy, but this seems a bit all over the place
>>
The biblical god finds the world's faith in him lacking due to the widespread hedonism but can't just smite people because of a bet he has with the devil so he decides to make use of a loophole that leads him to garner more faith for himself by incarnating as a human girl with the goal of rising up from the bottom and becoming the idol of idols sans the use of any miracles in public eye else the devil will smug it over his head.

I call this one "Smite Me, Almighty Idol!".
>>
>>157315647
Does the devil become his/her rival idol?
>>
>>157308791
Space people doing cute space things.
>>
>>157313218
Sounds a lot like AC desu
>>
>>157315647
Is god a female or does he become a trap?
>>
MC is a teenage boy who is infatuated with a beautiful rich popular girl. Rich Girl is kind of a meanie that picks on everyone, including MC and his homely looking Childhood Friend. On his fourteenth birthday, MC works up the courage to confess to her. She of course laughs at his face and breaks his heart. Later that day MC's childhood friend gives him a birthday gift, a leather-bound copy of a book of fairy tales. MC just having his heart broken, and getting a strangely childish gift lashes out on her. MC thinks Rich Girl rejected him because he's not mature enough, so a book of fairy tales triggers the fuck out of him. That night he goes to sleep and wakes up in a strange land. A gorgeous Christmas cake tells him that she's a Fairy Godmother and she has summoned him into this world so he can learn a thing or two about relationships. Every night, MC's dream takes place in a different fairy tale. His job is to make the girl of each story happy or else he won't be able to wake up. It's a very vague and cryptic instruction, but he decides he has no choice but to play along. He uses what little he knows about fairy tales to guide his missions. His first girl is Cinderella. After the prince discovers her identity, he's disappointed that she's a poor commoner. He tries to date her for awhile, but eventually he stops coming around. Cinderella gets a note from the prince saying he wants nothing to do with a commoner. MC investigates and realizes the letter was sent by the prince's parents. Prince actually really wants to marry her, but he knows his parents would never approve, which is why he's been acting so weird around her. MC arranges a meeting between the two and he rants about how social classes don't mean anything if two people are in love. Prince abandons his kingdom, family and status and rides off into the sunset with Cinderella.
>>
>>157315732
No. He just goes around in nice suit smugly taunting god for constantly getting in his own way by basically being a superpowered brat.

To make things fun, let's have MC be an idol producer who sold his soul to the devil that both parties agreed to have pose as god's older brother trying to help his long lost imouto break into the idol biz. I think Matsuoka would be a good choice for the voice.
>>
>>157315872
Every night, MC gets a new fairy tale, each one teaching him a new lesson. Beauty and the Beast teaches him how to deal with insecurities and self doubt. Beast is depressed as fuck because he's an ugly piece of shit and he knows Belle could never love a freak like him. MC teaches him that the way he's been acting, his insecurities causing him to push Belle away is a bigger problem in their relationship than his physical appearance. MC meets a whole bunch of other fairy tale characters, each one having a slight twist in their relationship. The final one is Red Riding Hood and The Woodsman. Woodsman rescues Red and marries her. But he ends up becoming alcoholic and being physically abusive. MC stands up for Red and gets in a fist fight with The Woodsman. MC loses horribly. MC learns about true courage and facing your fears. Inspired by MC's bravery, Red breaks up with The Woodsman for good. She also teaches the MC that sometimes being alone and loving yourself is better than being in love with someone who hurts. MC passes the final test and is free of the fairy tale dreams forever. He's a completely new person and is ready to confess to Rich Girl once again,this time he knows he can make her fall in love with him. Then he has an epiphany, the stories and all their lessons vaguely reflect events in his life, all of them having to do with Childhood Friend. Childhood Friend has always had a crush on him, but he was too dumb to notice. She ends up wishing with all her heart for MC to notice her. Her love for MC subconsciously summoned the Fairy Godmother. Turns out Childhood Friend was the princess of the story all along. MC confesses to her and they live happily ever after. Series ends with Fairy Godmother adding MC and Childhood Friend's story to her book.
>>
>>157315858
Female but overtly masculine and grandiose mannerisms off camera. KanaHana to voice.
>>
>>157308791

Fallen stars that come to the planet grants anyone who makes contracts with them the power of the heavens. In Imperial Year 15, the Imperial Star Empire controls most of the islands that makes up the world using the power of the fallen stars.

The MC is a retired soldier for the empire, who now works as a farmer in the village him and his best friend grew up in, taking care of his best friend's daughter after his friend passes away. One day, a star by the name Amaterasu falls into the village and forms a contract with the MC's adopted daughter. She is taken by the Imperial Star Forces in order to become the bride of the Crown Prince and to have the child who would usher in a new era.

The MC not willing to accept this and save his adopted daughter and to stand up against the power of the Imperial Star Empire makes a deal with one of the most infamous fallen stars in the world named Lucifer. In-exchange for getting Lucifer's power to save his daughter, the MC will aid Lucifer in trying to kill the Emperor who has with them the fallen star named Heylel.

The MC then sets up on an island hopping adventure in order to stop the wedding of his adopted daughter with the Crown Prince and goes through several different bosses of the Empire which accidentally starts a revolution behind him.
>>
>>157315930
If god is a reverse trap, the devil has to be a trap
>>
>>157316231
>Fallen stars that come to the planet grants anyone who makes contracts with them the power of the heavens.
dropped
>>
A trap is isekai'd into a dragon's lair. The dragon mistakes the MC for the latest of his virgin sacrifices, whom the small village at the base of the mountain send periodically to appease the dragon.
Contrary to popular belief, the dragon does not eat his sacrifices, but instead makes them his wives. Thus MC is added to the dragon's harem. On the other hand, the dragon ruthlessly murders any male that steps foot in his domain.
The story is a romcom where MC must protect his secret (and chastity) from the dragon. He also has multiple love interests within the harem itself, including a female knight that fell madly in love with the dragon, a gluttonous priestess who continuously extorts the dragon for food and thief that got caught trying to pilfer the dragon's loot.
>>
The OHOHOHOHO~ drilled ojou-sama of a fantasy world and a normal JK from our world swap consciousness.
But things don't go as the usual cliche'd mind-swap comedy. The ojou-sama in our world gets locked up in a psyche ward for not stopping to call others her servants and acting weird and extremely spoiled.
The normal girl in the other world can't deal with the politics without the ojou-sama's knowledge and keeps losing power and prestige left and right.
From thinking how easy the other had it to realising the hardships each other had to face, both of them eventually man up and start dealing with the problems of the world they find themselves in.
>>
>>157317758
What about a romcom where an OHOHOHOHO~ drilled ojou-sama and a narcissistic ouji-sama character are an idiot couple. All the other characters are commoners there purely for the tsukommi.
>>
>the american bill of rights as represented by a group of magical girls,they fight monster laws and people that endanger american freedom and burgers.
thier personas are similar to the laws they represent
I. Foul-mouthed, yankee girl constantly challenging authority
II. /k/ tier gun-nut who thinks more firepower is the answer to any problem
III. Soft-spoken healing type who doesn't like violence
IV. Hikkineet conspiracy theorist who just wants to be left alone to her imageboards
V. Honorable, chivalrous knight-type who takes her code very seriously
VI. Speedster scouting type who enjoys keeping an eye on everything
VII. Ojou who views the world entirely based on money
VIII. Two-faced sadist who puts on a kind and caring outward face while secretly enjoy the torment of others
IX. Caring onee-san who believes protecting others is the most important thing in the world
X. Very average, everyday high school girl still just getting used to her magical girl powers

Together, they manifest the American destiny
Their adventures involves:
>Smuggling and helping counter-revolutionaries/contras and religious right extremist
>Waging proxy war on asian country through agents and religious fanatic pawns
>Waging secret cold war against China and Russia by spreading hate, false accusations, and sinophobe/russophobe
>NSA robots trying to take lewd pictures of them at the beach

Their enemies include:
>Chinese magical girl that copies herself powered by collectivism and the spirit of state capitalism
>gun controll bill is an actuial troll summoned to grab guns
>civil fortfechure & budget gremlins stealing money
>Domestic spying see nsa robots
>antifa stand user powering hate speech law with human sacrifices
>D.A.R.P.A spending on white elephants
>ATF dogmen shooting people randomly
>>
The voice of fire
Monster girls are invading our world in massive numbers, bringing only chaos. Vigilante groups styled after Crusaders and fantasy paladins and clerics form due to lack of government response, seeking to purge the monster girls from the world in reprisal.

Our MC is a young man was preshred by a friend to join his local group known as the World Guard 404. Despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled guardsman, his secret is that he dosen't like fighting

Meanwhile, a family of cute tanuki girls try crazy scams each week to make money. When they backfire, the tanuki retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam. However, the youngest one has regrets about following her sisters' lifestyle because she has a crush on MC, though she doesn't have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.

However a female paladin who has been tasked with hunting down traitors has already proposed marrage to the MC. He is also under threat from a magical ogre queen who was exiled to this new world. The pages of the ogre queen's spellbook have been scattered, leaving her weakened. She vows collect the magic pages and recruit local monsters to restore her kingdom.
>>
"Speed Square"

Our MC is a girl who has no interest in making friends in her new class. She is very rude, narcissistic, and also flat-chested. As a result, she often ends up breaking people's cherished possessions.

She stores damaged objects all throughout her home. These pieces of damaged furniture and other items scare her, emitting a strange aura due to their damages. She can see this aura due to the teachings of of her grandparents. They taught her that each piece of furniture and houseware should be respected. Though she desires to repair these items, she has no skills or tools.

One day, she hears a loud hammering and the whirring of power tools coming from her neighbor's backyard. When she goes to look, she sees her classmates cutting wood and building furniture. Inspired by their skills (and big boobs) she asks the other girls if they could give her guidance in the art of furniture repair.

Every day she learns the ins and outs of DIY construction and repair, and uses these skills to restore her possessions, healing the objects' auras, and as her skills grow so too does her chest.
>>
>>157315445
cute would watch
>>
>>157313101
I kinda like this
>>
>MC is possessed by demon
>not voluntarily, his soul was sold before his birth
>really just wants to be left alone
>pretty much everyone who knows what he is views him as the anti Christ
>Parents loathe him, church hunts him, the works
>eventually gets a chance to start over
>new town, albeit religious as fuck
>meets girl, first person to ever be kind to him
>town finds out about demon
>girl defends him
>falls in love with girl
>totally selfish shallow love, but he believes in it nonetheless
>she believes that he is a good person at heart
>in the end, his own selfishness and narrow mindedness bring about a bad end for pretty much everyone involved

I like stories where the MC isn't purely good, and like stories even more where the mc doesn't auto win because plot
>>
>>157319129
is this fujoshit?
>>
>>157320448
In that entire greenest where did you derive homosexuality?

The only two characters even mentioned are make and female
>>
>>157320606
I bet he meant shoujoshit
>>
>>157320606
Deny it all you want, I can tell what's really going on. The girl just wants to ship him with the demon, so she said all that stuff so she could get close to him and manipulate him into fucking the demon. That's heretical AND gay.
>>
>Everyone's fucking dead
>The only "humans" left are gigantic, horrific human-machine aberrations with their distorted faces displayed on hundreds of cracked monitors all welded together
>In this ruined world, hostile mechanical soldiers mindlessly continue a war that actually ended one thousand years ago
>Then, one day, a perfectly ordinary human steps out of a factory, unaware of what has happened
>He meets a friendly machine capable of independent thought
>The two team up and struggle to survive in an absurdly hostile world full of secrets and ruled by insane machine-gods
>After a few months, something strange happens. All of the warrior machines begin committing suicide.
>>
>that nightmare mode
If anyone wants, I can draw a sketchy bust of their MC
>>
For a time, the young prince was truly happy: he had his father’s love, his childhood sweetheart’s hand in betrothal, and all the luxuries the palace could afford. After ten years, even the bitter wounds from last civil war seemed to be healing, and the future looked bright. But one night, awakened by a voice in his ear, the prince strays down to the throne room, where he finds a gruesome figure waiting for him: the ghost of the king whom the prince’s father usurped in the civil war.

The scornful ghost whispers to the prince of his father’s sins: deceit, betrayal, and the murder of the whole royal family—sins which the prince has inherited as his father’s heir. There is only one way for the prince to cleanse his soul, the ghost tells him: one of the dead king’s daughters managed to escape the coup and was hidden away by his faithful steward. The prince must find her, overthrow his father, and install the rightful princess on the throne. Only then will justice be done.

As the grisly apparition fades away, the prince gathers up his nerves and makes a fateful decision in the name of protecting all he holds dear: he will go and seek out the lost princess—and he will kill her.

Meanwhile in the countryside, a girl sits at the deathbed of the man who raised her—the king’s steward—and makes a decision of her own. Though the steward had trained her in the military arts and had always hoped she’d avenge his beloved king, she has seen firsthand how the people suffer, and how impotent even a mighty lord is to improve the common folks’ lot. Taking the steward’s sword and armor, she adopts the guise of a knight and dedicates her life to the good of the people, whatever that may entail.

A prince descending into squalor and a princess rising out of it; it’s only a matter of time before their paths—and blades—finally cross.

>>157322402
I'll take you up on your offer.
>>
Luchador club at an all girls school.
>>
>>157322702
Give me a description of your character then. Maybe with some visual reference?
>>
Even giving feedback on the Taboo Pasta apparently gets your post wiped. Reposting some older feedback on account of that.

>>157311374
Makes sense.

This too.

Strong motivation for the anti-mage. The archer's is good for her personally, but not totally sold that the unheroic MC could be seen as a gateway to heroism. Very easy problem to fix in the telling of the story, though. Iffier on the assassin; he could probably run after he gets spared, so what's his personal stake in sticking around?

And that's good to hear. I like this so far (agree with other anon about subplots overwhelming rescue story, though), and I'll be happy to read any more of it you bring.

>>157311461
What's his health issue?

>>157311693
PoV shuffling isn't a terribly stupid gimmick; I've seen it used well, and have even done it myself.

As for the necromancer, I meant more personality than powers. What motivates her? What does she struggle with?
>>
>>157322754
While I'm at it, add in what expression to draw him in.
>>
Average highschool boy playing mobage while waiting for the train home. Something goes wrong with his phone and he is transferred to an alternate dimension based on the game he was playing. He quickly discovers the world is only somewhat related to the game as things are quite different, but what is most striking is that its his normal human form instead of the ingame character he used! Yet despite that his power levels remain which compared to the denizens of that world who are essentially average humans and demi-humans makes him super powerful that can also dual shield which is supposed to be legendary ancient and long forgotten battle technique that could surpass the gods and was the only thing that defeated the demon god! He instantly finds himself meeting a strange and incredibly beautiful girl with long blond hair which he saves from being raped and they journey together during which he acquires many more friends mostly cute girls and some dangerous enemies only he can defeat thanks to his special powers.

I'm not sure how things develop from there but I guess I'll have to add something about a boss of some kind related to his dual shield or something?

Anyway. What do you anons think?

moot is trying to sabotage my LN author career
>>
Japanese variety show. Using nothing but KyoAni characters.
>>
>Mirror Mirror 鏡よ鏡 (Kagami yo Kagami)
>MC-kun is your average high schooler about to start his last year,
with one fatal flaw: he loves himself far too much! His "mature" and
predictable lifestyle takes a turn when he finds himself stalked and
blackmailed by an unusual girl, who reveals to him an incredible
secret: she is his alternate self from another dimension. Now forced
to live with an eccentric and exceedingly familiar roommate, MC-kun
watches as his rose-colored life spirals in a very different
direction.

>series starts with comfy antics of MC-kun and MC-san getting used to living with each other
>MC-san is much more skilled at influencing people than MC-kun so she teaches him in exchange for rooming with him over summer break
>school year begins, last year of school for MC-kun
>game plan devised by MC-san is for him to make a fake school club and invite prestigious and important people to it so that he can spread his influence and make important business connections
>the "Cinema Club" grows in members throughout the year and gets into shenanigans: members include but are not limited to a muscular delinquent girl betrayed by her former banchou that likes disco dancing, a flirtatious and no-nonsense barista girl, a solitary boy that is actually a western freak and huge into airsoft guns, the paranoid neurotic president of the ACTUAL film club who is a master of disguise, the school council secretary who is a failed pick up artist and the school store intern who is a chubby, black otaku tech whiz
>most of the series is in this last year of school, and is about MC-kun and MC-san making friends, getting into antics, developing their skills and dealing with people like suspicious teachers, the rival school's banchou and his lieutenants, and even the MC's parents
>MC-san actually assembled them all to rob a bank, which is
the final arc of the manga with appropriate raised stakes

tfw can't post new character art because 4chan has aid
>>
>>157315872
>>157315886

Seems nice, I like you have an ending in mind too. Fairy tales are kinda wasted in Western media, but in anime might still work.
>>
File: MCs.jpg (194KB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
MCs.jpg
194KB, 700x488px
>>157322754
>>157322833
A noble-looking prince of 17 or so, going through some Hamlet-style emotional turmoil, or a princess of the same age disguised as a knight, as in pic, but less cute and more weary and resolute. Either would be great, and thanks for offering as well.
>>
Christmas Carol, but the Scrooge-like MC ends up getting the three ghosts on his harem, plus the ghost of a childhood friend he forgot.
>>
>>157323191
make it take place in business school
>>
>>157323191
DON'T FORGET TINY TIM THE CRIPPLED LOLI
>>
Okay I'll give it a try
>So there is this circa 17-18 year old guy
>It's a winter city
>He has a long coat
>It looks really really cool
>When he opens it it has a bunch of weapons and other useful stuff
>Plot is that he battles on the winter street with other people wearing a similar coat
>Looks cool as hell but in reality nothing is happening it's just all flare
>It ends with an existentialist moment when the first day of spring dawns and he and his enemies first meet without weapons
Feels like I'm copying something but who cares really
>>
>>157323122
On it!
>>
>MagiStars and the Stardusters
>On another planet, a powerful sage fuck you, Hard mode does battle against an evil sorcerer to determine the final fate of her world.
>The battle ends in a draw, leaving both mortally wounded
>The sorcerer's Elite Three decide to revive him by collecting the life force of humans from another world
>To save herself, the sage hides away into a set of 8 jewels, splitting between them pieces of her soul and her mastery of the 8 elements of her world
>She then tasks her apprentice and her two loyal ferret familiars Pocky and Pokey to go to the other world and find 8 warriors to inherit her spirit.

>Enter the MC, a cute, pink haired girl who's late for high school!
>It's a mahou shoujo series, and the Elite Three are attempting to steal the life force from the citizens of Japan in order to resurrect the sorcerer.
>In order to combat the Elite Three, the MC attempts to recruit 7 of her classmates to join her cause
>Under the guise of a "Stardusters Club" that fulfills the wishes of anonymous classmates who ask for help, "like wishing upon a star"
>To join the group are a misunderstood "punk" boy, dark_skin girl who loves martial arts and hates gyarus, a blond genius who sleeps in class all the time, an asthmatic who loves to sing and is scared by everything else, the punk boy's older brother and tard wrangler, and the apprentice masquerading as a teacher.
>One of the 8 gems gets stolen and is given to the evil 8th ranger

I'm very serious in making this happen.

>>157322402
Was gonna draw, but I'm still shit at drawing. Help me please.
>>
>>157313101
I like this. It sounds fun, if not terribly deep, and that's perfectly okay. Importantly, you have more than one joke here which is often a problem for metahumor-based pitches, so I think you've got something solid on your hands.

>>157313955
This sounds very similar to Hataraku Maou-sama, with a different motive. As long as you stick to comedy, it's probably fine.

>>157314394
Odd concept, but it's got all the necessary ingredients for a story. I could see this working well with an imaginative director at the helm.

>>157314724
I like your sketch. The story is sort of like Axis of Time, from what I've heard of it, but with a more advanced world, rather than less.

>>157314741
A slice of life niche that I suppose no one has filled yet. Someone may as well make it.

>>157315043
Pretty wild, anon. It's on the kitchen-sink side of things, coherence-wise, but you have the motivations and such here, and they all line up. Your MC is pretty novel as well, though the fact that he has his life together already does mean you might struggle to find challenges for him as a person. Not my cup of tea personally, but nice work.

>>157315647
Someday I'd love to see a deranged take on Jesus Christ Superstar as an idol anime. The idol pun here is good, and this could be pretty funny.

>>157315886
>>157315872
Now here's something! Fully realized with an arc and an ending to boot. One of the best I've seen out of these threads. The premise is great, it lends itself well to the episodic anime format, it's considerably more level-headed about romance than most anime, and it just sounds fun. I think if you had a pilot written, you could seriously pitch this to a western studio.

>>157316231
I like this. Motive, adventure, etc. The fallen stars bit is a little Howl's Moving Castle, but you quickly head your own direction with it. Simple and bold; I'd watch it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>157323696
Sure! Give me some references and an expression.

Also, here's an example of a sketchy bust, if you don't want a nose you can tell me you want the typical dot. This is my LN MC, Tsuneo.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
That was not how I wanted that to post.
>>
>>157324070
More like tumblrneo; that art is fucking vile
>>
>>157319129
Ever read Good Omens? It has a bit of the unwilling antichrist angle in it. Aside from that, I'd be interested in the specifics of that bad end and how it comes about. I am a sucker for tragedy as well.

>>157322215
Interesting setting, and I like the "boy and his death machine" premise. Not so sure about your twist though. It doesn't really give me a sense for your story.

>>157322944
Looking good as always. I like the direction the story is taking.

>>157323546
Thanks again!

>>157323696
It's nothing strictly new, but it sounds like a perfectly competent mahou shoujo premise, with a good reason for the magic as well. If you've got the will to make it, then give it your all!
>>
The most charismatic and wily man you have ever met dreams of becoming the richest man in existence. From humble beginnings of mowing old ladies' lawns to flipping burgers to to shopkeeper to real estate agent to media mogul. If you can think of a job he has done it with like 5 jobs on the side.
He meets many friends and rivals on the way and his endgame involves becoming CEO of a galaxy-sprawling bank and a fortune of 1 googol yen.
>>
>>157313101
I like this.
The only thing I would worry about is how are you going to fit what is functionally two stories into one without
>Inflating the character cast to irreparably detrimental levels
>Attributing screentime unfairly
But reading the extra seems like that's already thought through. Ten characters seems like just enough for a healthy cast without getting too crazy.

>>157314394
I was about to skip over this completely because the word NTR was in it, but this is actually pretty alright. You could get really interesting with the monsters of the week's designs depending simply on the girl's thoughts of whatever boy she encounters. There could be some that have really ugly designs, and some that have wacky, tricky personality types.

And then, maybe as a final twist to the story piggybacking off of what >>157315020 was saying, he could find out that his childhood friend has some unsettled thoughts towards MC-kun too in the form of an alien that he has to defeat. It could either be due to impure thoughts of him, or something sad that happened in their childhood, or any number of reasons that make it so that she wants to love him but something is holding her back.
>>
File: 29083019830928390.png (236KB, 911x634px) Image search: [Google]
29083019830928390.png
236KB, 911x634px
>>157322944
Okay images are back up so here's the new girl, Hench-chan for now. She's a big muscley delinquent, taller than the rest of the gang but a year below them. She was betrayed by her former Bancho and spent some time in juvie before transferring to MC's school a year back. She has the title of "The Dancing Delinquent", which people take to mean she's a fast boxer, but in reality it's because she's literally a trained disco/soul dancer.

If anyone wants to help me draw characters, let me know!
>>
File: Dixon whatever.jpg (1MB, 1645x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Dixon whatever.jpg
1MB, 1645x1338px
Writefag here. I'm working on this as a novel, but it was originally conceived as a manga, so why not.

Dixon Kolchak is a haggard police detective in charge of a special unit investigating the recent upsurge in the city's suicide rates. He's a chain smoker and a heavy drinker, spending his nights at a small, downtown blues club, "Bohemian Blue", where he often talks with the club's owner and head bartender, Ivan. Their conversations range from the mundane to the more serious, and Ivan has several times expressed concern for Dixon's well-being, vis-a-vis his heavy smoking and drinking. Dixon insists that they are merely coping mechanisms for his loss of sleep. Dixon has an unusual problem with sleep. Specifically, he can't. He'll black out for a few minutes at seemingly arbitrary times and come to again with no recollection of what took place. Outside of these brief episodes, he is completely incapable of falling asleep.

Unbeknownst to Dixon at the outset of the story, during these periodic blackouts, a creature called "Harvestman" manifests from his subconscious -- a lanky figure reminiscent of a scarecrow with a jack-o-lantern head and an imposing Plutonian scythe. Known as a "Chimera", it receives instructions from an unknown third party to seek and eliminate creatures known as "Mara" -- spirits comprised of malevolent mental energy that cause nightmares in their hosts. Harvestman is only one such Chimera, and many others appear throughout the story, often working in tandem with Harvestman in order to Isolate, Extricate, and Eliminate Mara. They are, by and large, mindless killing machines -- however, as the barrier between Dixon's conscious and unconscious minds begins to deteriorate, he begins retaining memories of his time as Harvestman, and questioning the nature of sleep. He suspects that the massive increase in suicide is somehow related to the Mara and Chimera, but the blurring of the line between real life and dreams leaves him unsure of his own mind.
>>
>>157324129
Looks good to me, anon. The way the mouth curves doesn't quite match with the face, but the neck and shoulders are strong.
>>
File: ghosts are like dogs.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ghosts are like dogs.png
26KB, 640x480px
Going easymodo here.

>Chuuni High School Student gets hit by Truck-kun
>"Huh, maybe I'm going to an isekai world!"
>Nope, he's barred from the afterlife and forced to remain as a ghost until he actually accomplishes something with his un-life
>Now that he can't really indulge his vices, he has to socialize with other ghosts, accomplish things for other people, and contend with overzealous ghostbusters
>Optional cameos by Kana, Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze's character in Ghost), and Slimer
>Mandatory ghost hand-holding, cuddling, and dicking

One important aspect I'm having trouble with is what circumstances lead to becoming a ghost as opposed to going to some sort of afterlife. Considering ghosts/souls exist, the whole "nothingess after death" thing doesn't quite follow. Maybe there's a god of some kind involved, but I'd rather not open that can of worms.
>>
File: EhZg2tx.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
EhZg2tx.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>157315886
>Childhood friend and obvious best girl wins
Umm sorry but we can air this piece of trash
>>
>>157324188
I see, but as always I can alter it for people's liking.

>>157325051
Yeah, I tend to do that. I'll work on it for your requests, however. Thank you for the critique.
>>
>>157323351

How could I forget it? Also, her older sister, who works as a Meido for MC to pay for her crippled sister's treatment and obviously is part of the harem too.
>>
Show about idols, but the idols are traps.
>>
>>157326280
I copyrighted this idea
>>
>>157315886
Cute idea. The core concept is very sound.
I think your biggest challenge would be to have relationship lessons from the fairy tales that don't feel super forced.
>>
File: what if this was good.jpg (284KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
what if this was good.jpg
284KB, 640x960px
Main girl is your typical tsundere type, softening as MC earns her trust. She, and most of the other strong fighters at the school, are way tougher than the MC, whose main power is survivability and analysis.
Main girl and MC end up fighting for some contrived reason or another, then MC tackles her to the ground as a random energy ball comes out of nowhere, which would have killed main girl otherwise. This is the first inkling that there's more going on that it seems at first glance.
Next day. MC ends up not sitting in the Designated Protagonist seat-- it's already taken. He still ends up right behind Main Girl, who is obviously angry. The kid who sits on the other side of him, a newspaper club member, asks him why the fuck he fought Main Girl, who was like, #2 at the school, and they have a short conversation.
Cut to the outside of the classroom, where Main Guy and Second Guy walk out together. Second Guy gives MC a handshake, and there's a weird focus on how the handshake goes down. it turns out that this is a secret signal, and that Second Guy is MC's informant at the school.
Then, they run into Childhood Friend, second girl. They have a brief conversation walking around the campus before the masquerade breaks, and Childhood Friend asks what the fuck he's doing here. Apparently, the mission MC was sent on was originally Childhood Friend's mission, and now she's stuck playing second-fiddle to a less experienced agent.
That's about as far as I've gotten with the idea for thsi script. It's not a comedic parody, but it is meant to be a bit more dramatic than yuor typical harem anime.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>157323122

I went and did the princess, how's this?
>>
>>157327841
Fuck me, forgot the intro paragraph.

>Alright, so the premise initially comes off as a typical battle school harem show. MC shows up out of nowhere at this prestigious magic fight academy, looking to prove his worth as a fighter. Yet there's a twist here--the MC knows more than he should, and turns out to be a spy brought in with the goal of furthering the school's reputation, or something. The goal doesn't even have to be realistically revealed, only that his methods require him to take on the role of our normal light novel protagonist.
>>
MC is an alt right warrior. More than enough.
>>
>>157308791
Evil Overlord that is trying to (and is very slowly) succeeding in taking over the current fantasy setting with his magitek and industrial power combined with his modern army.

Paladin (Female) tries to stop him and actually manages to get to him while hundreds of other adventurers failed before her. He's impressed by her and accepts her challenge. He wins after an intense fight, but instead of killing her he takes her to his domain to have her recuperate.

To her shock, the Overlord doesn't rule through fear and oppression, but through loyalty and wise (if not a little harsh) rules. Something utterly different from what people told and taught her of him.

>Paladin meets the Overlord's kids (she also discovers that the Overlord is a widower and lost his wife to assassins)

>She discovers the reason behind why the Overlord is so hell-bent on conquest and learns his tragic past that further motivated him.

>She joins the Overlord and actually does more good this way. The two manage to swipe away the corrupt kingdoms and governments and replace them with a new Status Quo.

>Evil Empire from another part of the globe encroaches on them.

>With a whole lot of sacrifices, they defeat the Empire and create their own Empire that is a gargantuan improvement to what it all used to be.

>The two marry at the end.

Also it would be about economy, military, society, magic and all the serious/dramatic/comedic things about these themes.

>>157309964
I like it.
>>
>>157327885
If you decide to go with a magical girl form, it'd be something frilly, but light enough to still allow for plenty of punching and kicking. Like Precure.
Though it's just a bust so I guess that's moot.
http://imgur.com/a/theQ9
>>
>>157327885
I like your art style! Would you mind drawing one of my characters from here >>157324881
>>
In the not so distant future a super intelligent AI called G.O.D. has been created ushering in The Singularity, a wave of technological advances that changes the very fabric of human existence. Technology has advanced in such a way that scientists have discovered the 'program' that reality is running on. People have began to experiment with programming, modding and hacking reality. This means that someone could mod their physical appearance to become a fantasy race like an elf or an orc. Or change their gender, age, how they look. They can change their IQs to become super geniuses. They can change their physical strength and durability to punch through buildings. The can can shoot fireballs, fly, etc. They can also hack material objects into appearing out of thin air. All of this is attributed to G.O.D. People begin to worship and revere G.O.D. forming a cult-like organization around it. Because of the nature of this discovery, the societal elites keep the 'reality program' to themselves. They decide who will be allowed to get the more dangerous modifications like super intelligence, super strength, etc. They charge the average person money to have the cosmetic modifications done to them, but keeping the actual process a secret. The core group of scientists are known as The Programmers, they use angelic themes as a motif. They modded their bodies to have angel-like wings, halos, super intelligence, super strength. They take on the names of the archangels as their code names.
>>
>>157328653
On the other side of society is a rebel group of technological terrorists known as The Hackers. They believe that G.O.D. and The Programmers are an oppressive authoritarian regime for attempting to keep they reality program technology to themselves. They managed to reverse engineer an imperfect copy of the reality program, giving themselves a slight boost in physical power and intellect, though they're still no match for The Programmers. As a direct opposition to The Programmers, The Hackers take the motif of demons. Their leader is unseen known only as Lucifer. MC is the younger brother of Gabriel, the leader of The Programmers. Even thou he's living the good life since his brother is one of the elites controlling the world, he feels that the way their running the world isn't fair. He often sneaks out of his gated community to hang out in the city with the common folk. On one of his outings he meets a cute street rat girl named Lucy. MC saves Lucy from the Principalities, The Programmers low level police force. MC and Lucy become friends. After a few months, Lucy reveals to MC that she's Lucifer. Since they've met, she's been testing his character to see if he could be an ally to help take down The Programmers. MC agrees and uses his family's status to become a mole for The Hackers in their attempt to acquire the perfect version of the reality program.
>>
>>157327885
That is a man. A man with borderline Anencephaly. Study loomis, lower the eyes, raise the mouth.
>>
File: el capital marx manga.jpg (216KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
el capital marx manga.jpg
216KB, 800x543px
Karl Marx (in this universe a gray haired NEET Loli) after a drunken night out in victorian London awakes to find herself in the exotic scenary of First Century Palestine, everyone around her is Calling her Jesus of Nazareth, and her mother is pestering her to become a priest. At first, Marx scoffs at such religious Nonsense, but then realizes she can use her new identity to reshape world history by turning the soon to be largest religion in the world into a force for revolutionary communism. Hillarity ensue as Marx spouts anachronistic communist axioms like "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" and "The Meek shall Inherit the earth" and "sell your possessions and give to the poor". Lots of hijinks like Marx going through tobacco withdrawal tries opium, and in a soporific haze starts flipping tables at the temple, Yuri scenes with Mary Magdalene, an episode about redistributing fish and loaves. Eventually her firery rhetoric and future knowledge enabled "miracles" attracts a great number of followers, to the dismay of a Shekel loving Rabbi and a hooknosed prefect (also lolis) who conspire to stop him.
>>
>>157308791
it's anime where i shill my idea and comic on this thread and then get banned for being a huge fag
>>
>>157330008
eat shit
>>
>>157310218
> is stepped on by a giant dragon
> is reincarnated back in regular land.

there we go.
>>
>>157330151
and then... I ATE THE POOPOO!
>>
>>157330008
Name 50 anime that do this
>>
>>157330447
can't think of any, buuuuut
if you want, i'll share you some cringey edgy anime ideas i thought up in high school.
>>
>>157330783
"Shooting up the school" is not an anime plot
>>
>>157330820
well... that was one of my ideas, but i found out somebody already did one of those, except the main characters in my story were girls.
>>
Long ago, a family of Shinto priests split after the heir was caught in a terrible scandal. Claiming innocence, the disgraced heir and those loyal to him moved out of the country and eventually settled in America. Awful rumours abound for what happened to these exiles, ranging from a planned coup against the Emperor to converting to Christianity. While happy to continue to fan these speculations the remaining family was weakened, as the heir possessed tremendous spiritual power. They continued their stewardship of the land as best as they could despite being so diminished.

Since then most remaining feelings towards these alleged heretics have been replaced with indifference and apathy. Yet despite an increase in spiritual activity so too has their family and prestige dwindled into the modern age. The current heir, though diligent, now finds himself overwhelmed with work and low on funds. Against the advice of his elders, the heir sends a letter to the last known contact of the disgraced relatives for help.

Two months later, a woman in a plain suit knocks on his door. After greeting him in poor Japanese, she hands him her business card - Private Paranormal Investigator and Licensed Butcher. And most horrifyingly of all, they share the last name.

Combining Shinto mysticism with Cherokee fisticism (and any other tricks she's learned so far) they fight ghost crime to return peace to this Yami Shibai-infested town.
>>
>>157330916
One of my original stories was about this boy and an older tsundere girl with big boobs switching bodies and the tsundere girl in the boys body is acting all tsundere, while the boy in the tsundere girl's body is acting all cute and clueless or whatever, so he would be fondling her boobs in class, driving all the students crazy for her.
>>
>>157331282
there was this other idea i had for a martial arts anime about this kid who would get in street fights and fight other dojos and have the stupidest training methods.
he would stand outside in the middle of a thunderstorm while holding a metal umbrella without the canopy, and wait to get struck by lightning, because it would give him a resistance/endurance to electricity
>>
>>157330240
>>157310218

>A guy jumps from world to world one death at a time
>Every episode is a different setting
>Will he manage to find the way back to his home?
>>
>>157331560
another idea was about this samurai werewolf highschooler who's out to kill his father, for leaving him and his dying mother, when he was kid.
He asked a witch girl to restrict him of becoming a full werewolf, and it turns out the witch girl attends the same highschool as him.
there's also this monk martial arts dude who's in love with the witch girl, but the witch girl has the hots for the samurai werewolf dude.
i think at one point i was going to make the samurai were wolf dude bi for monk martial arts dude.
samurai werewolf dude's father was an assassin who killed for the mafia, but quit in the middle of a job and the mob if after him.
there was also this senile old detective guy who looked like danny devito, and was after mafia.
>>
shrine maiden in tokyo beats up supernatural things for no good reason
basically touhou in the city
>>
>It is the year 2034
>Human life is worthless, and corporations run the world
>One billionaire builds the mother of all elimination tracks, Takeshi's Castle on soviet steroids
>Failing usually means death or mutilation
>The promised reward for the winner is becoming the heir of Billonaire
>One loser joins the race
>He'll face pain, betrayal and despair
>Written by Fukumoto
>>
>>157308791
Original idea here:
Berserk but with pregnant pussy
>>
File: 1440622950454.png (221KB, 319x745px) Image search: [Google]
1440622950454.png
221KB, 319x745px
>>157322748
Moe or ecchi?
>>
A high school romcom, but the love interest is a Herbert West-style necromancer and the MC is roped into gravedigging for her.
>>
>>157317667
Would probably work better as a short doujin.

>>157317758
Seems like a waste of effort to focus on both stories simultaneously when the characters don't interact.

>>157318531
Tbh the cast doesn't sound like they have a lot of chemistry and I can't really tell whether it wants to play out more like a comedy or magical girl show.

>>157318575
Too incoherent. The MC is essentially a part of a rag-tag militia in the modern world and his main threats are ed edd and eddy along with an ogre queen? I think you're trying to mix in too many elements, with more of a focus on the mc-ogre relations or mc-tanuki relations.

>>157318614
Why does she keep broken objects in her home if they scare her and doesn't know how to fix them?

>>157319129
Kind of weird that his selfishness and narrow mindedness bring about problems rather than his demonic possession.

>>157322215
So what happens when the robots start becoming an hero?

>>157322702
Sounds neat. One of the stronger ideas I've read in these threads, especially given possible interactions between the two characters. One questionable bit though might be how the princess is going to go around helping the common man as a wandering knight. It doesn't sound like she's thrilled with the idea of a coup or rebellion, but outside of fighting bandits her options are limited.

>>157322919
Isn't there already a manga with almost this exact premise? An isekai where the MC dual-wields shields?

>>157322944
Seems strange how proactive MC-san is compared to MC-kun given that they're alternate reality versions of each other, to the point where I wonder if it's actually pertinent to the plot.

>>157323380
Clearly, the first person to show up in dashing spring wear reignites the fashion war.
>>
>a high school girl(sei) kidnapped off the street. wakes up later inside a strange room. she is wearing an orange jump suit, a white tank top, and her underwear and socks from before. there is a cardboard box in the middle of the room and a tv on the wall.
>tv turns on and man in shadow says "welcome to the Experiment". then explains to her the contents of the box. a pair of boots that allow the wearer to fall from great heights and not take damage on landing, small backpack containing some water and food. a large coil of rope and a grappling hook on one end.
>then the room starts filling with water and a hatch on the ceiling is illuminated. Sei puts on the boots, the backpack, and the rope. the hatch cannot be reached until the room is almost flooded. the water starts coming in faster until Sei can float up to the hatch. then the water slows to a crawl. the door has written on it "solve the puzzle to open".
>looking around. sei sees two levers under the water. she pulls one and nothing, pulls the other and nothing. pulls them separately in opposite order and nothing. then she figures out that she should use the rope to pull both at once. hook on one lever and the rope threaded through a hole in the other lever. finally the rope through the handle on the hatch, and Sei pulls on the rope. the levers pull and the hatch opens, flooding the room all the way. sei swims up into the next room and the hatch seals behind her.
>what follows is basically Portal 2 after you get sent all the way to the bottom of the cave complex and have to work your way back up. sei meets others who have been abducted. some partner up with her and others will oppose her. each room needs a puzzle solved, and some rooms have items specifically for that room's puzzle or general use items to take the entire journey. a lot of rooms are a series of one way only. some have branching paths. some paths converge into each other. every path can lead to a way out.
>>
>>157334602
>Seems strange how proactive MC-san is compared to MC-kun given that they're alternate reality versions of each other, to the point where I wonder if it's actually pertinent to the plot.

It is, good catch! She says she started practicing earlier than him because her career path changed for her earlier on. It's a half truth.
>>
>>157324422
I'm a big fan of Shakespeare so admittedly the tragedy is very "everyone dies".

>heaven decides to devote it's full might to killing MC
>MC is faced with Heavens army as well as the townspeople
>Heaven has taken the love interest as "Hostage"
>Ultimately she's going to be burned at the stake and damnes to he'll
>MC realizes he won't survive this fight without relinquishing all control to the demon
>something he absolutely will not do
>He can't simply die and lose the fight
>losing goes against his character, moreover he won't let the girl suffer
>decides on an "alternate win condition"
>basically uses his life as a bartering chip against the demon
>if the demon protects the girl , MC will release him
>MC dies, Demon is unleashed, MC soup is damned, humanity is decimated in the ensuing war, heaven sustains innumerable losses, girl is killed in the crossfire
>MC is tormented in hell and must take the demons word that his promise was kept

>>157334602
His demonic possession is pretty much the root of all his problems, however it is the MCs actions that exacerbate them and make everything worse.

It's not a demonic possession in the traditional sense, more of a Jekyll and Hide game , with the MC being the dominant personality and the demon trying to force the MC to relinquish control
>>
>>157324988
Intriguing. I like the alternate identity stuff here, and the unreliable MC could be fun to work with. You get a good sense of Dixon from your artwork as well. I'd be interested in reading it as you make progress.

>>157325081
The only idea I've got is some kind of demon truck romping through the city, and dying to it makes you a ghost.

>>157327885
Nice work! You definitely captured the weariness, and the hair is perfect. I'm an amateur at art myself, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but I feel that here the base of the neck could be widened a bit. Don't feel pressured to make any changes, though; I'm quite happy with the drawing as you've presented it!

>>157327841
Vaguely interesting, but I fear it would still play out as a mildly more interesting typical battle school harem show, regardless of how you try to avert that.

>>157328077
The main issue here is that your overlord character has no evident flaws, which could get very boring very quickly. That said, the general idea of it is quite workable.

>>157328708
That sure is a YA novel premise. A competent one, in that it meets all the criteria for such a project, but there's not much new here. That means you'll be riding on the strength of your execution of a familiar concept.

Aside from that, there is a bit of a logistical hiccup in that being able to modify reality directly would probably be very messy and prone to catastrophic errors; just tweaking "game stats" sounds a bit too video-gamish.

>>157331281
There's a novel premise. Pretty good twist on the buddy cop formula, and an idea that's probably never been attempted in either the west or in Japan. I'd watch.
>>
>>157334602
>Sounds neat.
Thanks! For the princess's path, she'd start out trying to dismantle the band of bandits that killed the steward; the prince would enter at this point as an unwitting ally when his naivete almost gets him killed by the bandits as well. Then as others join her, the scope of their struggle begins growing larger than the princess is comfortable leading, from a corrupt petty lord to a cartel to the violent rebellion she'd hoped to avoid.

And that's when the backstabbing starts.

>>157334665
This mimicry goes a bit beyond just "basically Portal", but there are worse models to copy than Portal. That said, it'd probably work best as a game; the mechanics sound simple but effective.

>>157336087
That's grim alright, but it holds together logically and that's the best kind of tragedy; the sort that doesn't hinge on someone making a supremely moronic decision.
>>
A high school boy is hit by a truck and wakes up in another world. He looks around and notices everyone else seems really tall. He is perplexed by this until he sees his reflection in a window. He was reborn as a cat. A cute girl cat calls out to him, which the MC understands to his surprise. She explains that in this world the souls of the deceased from other worlds are sometimes incarnated in cats. The only way for the MC to return to human form is to become a wizard's familiar, though he could choose to live out his life as a cat as well. The MC decides to find a wizard to become a familiar for. However, wizards are extremely rare, and usually have all the familiars they want. Thus, the MC's journey begins.
>>
>>157308791
>MC-kun saves a cute girl from being hit by a truck
>he blacks out and wakes up as a baby in a new world
>he is hyped to start his own isekai adventure
>when being tested for magic, he discovers he barely has any power at all
>the world isn't even medieval fantasy
>he is basically born into not-Britain in the late 18th century
>he is recruited into the army as a line infantryman
>he proves his worth and climbs the ranks, joining an elite skirmishing rifle mage regiment
>the Peninsular War breaks out and this is the bulk of the series's action
>MC and friends fighting not-French backed forces while having personal drama such as the MC falling in love with a not-Spanish girl
>one day, MC wakes up and he's on the road with the cute girl he rescued under him
>no time has passed in our world at all and the truck swerved and missed them both
>confused, the MC tries to get used to the life of being a Japanese student again while having the skills, instincts and habits of a soldier from centuries ago
>also the cute girl might have a crush on him now
>now he must live life while periodically being transported from one world to the other
>>
>an invasion occurs
>an army of unknown lifeform has began invading the world
>they're incredibly powerful to the point that individual heroes can not beat them alone
>in the series Japan is protected/is inhabited by different people with different powers from different genre of anime
>they operate individually in their own sectors of the country almost never interacting with each other
>the invading force forces them to come together for the first time in history
>MC is teenage shonen battle hero who uses a hold sword to battle demonic swordsmen from hell
>love interest is a magical girl who is the only surving member of her magical girl team
>a scientist that uses technology and his trusty death ray to battle aliens serves as the brains of the team
>a soldier part of a top secret military project joins the group so he can gain access to something called Project Titan. It's only revealed later in the story that Project Titan is a giant fucking mecha and soldier is the only one in Japan qualified to pilot the thing, giving Japan an effective ace in the whole to turn the tides in battle
>the group uses an inter dimensional portal to summon help. They end up summoning a young samurai warlord from another dimension
>the final member is a young high school kid that tags along with them. At first glance he seems like a goofy romantic comedy harem protagonist. It turns out he's actually the main villain is his sector, a sadistic serial killer to has eluded the police. There's a running gag of one of the more capable fighters in the group getting knocked out by the invaders and waking up to see the invaders brutally murdered with serial killer playing innocent.
>together they use their combined expertise to take out a neverending army of invaders
>>
>>157322215
>>157334602

>So what happens when the robots start becoming an hero?

This was one of my lines of thought:

They're being remotely hijacked by a shadow sect of machines that have been staying barely function for centuries. These machines were designed to oversee the war and ensure that neither side had a chance at ever breaking the stalemate, which was eventually broken because plot reasons

Anyhow the shadowy hacker bots want to eliminate the old military machines either A. because they literally just hate them and see them as "subhuman," or maybe B. because they're planning on creating their own new upgraded army at some point and don't want to waste resources on direct confrontation with hostile remnants of the past

The big problem is when the independent buddy machine starts glitching because the shadow guys are trying to get into his system and rip him apart. He has some advantages having free will and all but its bound to end in tragedy

Something like that, I was thinking.
>>
File: 1494593286236.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1494593286236.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
Alright, so Infinite Stratos, but instead of exoskeletons, it's with real world aircraft. The IS Academy is pretty much Top Gun anyway.
>>
Wait, I've seen deleted posts, what happened? Did the manga artist come?
>>
>>157339436
They talked about the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event. There was no hope for them even if they were trying their best.
>>
>>157339799
Meaning...?
>>
>>157340117
They spoke of the plot pitch that must not be named.

Come on bro obviously I'm not gonna fucking name it. Figure it out yourself.
>>
>>157340117
A person who seemed to be the artist of the Katherine Oculus comic showed up, some people responded to their post, and they were all swept away by the hand of a wrathful mod.
>>
>>157339436
>>157340194
For what it's worth I don't think that was the actual artist. Just some shitposter who knows about the comic.
>>
>>157338147
Thanks anon, I spent a lot of time making the plot make sense and have a solid flow. I haven't seen very many good tragedies in almost any sort of recent media, so I wanted mime to be (hopefully) memorable
>>
>>157340290
Damn, and after writing a whole page of feedback for them too.

>>157340381
It's definitely something I wish more writers would focus on. Have you watched From the New World? It might be up your alley.
>>
>>157340290
>>157340194
>>157340117
>>157339436
What the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
>the year is 1945
>the United States decides two nukes isn't enough and decides to make another
>nukes Nipan thrice

Directed by Studio Khara
>>
>shota gets isekai'd
>shota is cursed to never grow up
>get's harem of onee-sans
>sol fantasy shenanigans
>ends with a timeskip showing all the onee-san have been impregnated by the shota
>>
File: 6.jpg (370KB, 1100x2127px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
370KB, 1100x2127px
>late 1800s, just about when Japan was forced to allow the US, Russia, and the UK in their country
>Missionaries flood Japan
>One in particular is a Dominican from France, competing with Protestant faggots
>He goes to a small town to convert it
>He doesn't have much luck with the older crowd, but there are a few young girls that take a liking to him
>He thinks he's going to convert these nice young girls
>He takes them under and teaches them the ways of Jesus Christ, enjoying their company and the fact that these girls are so enthusiastic about Catholicism
>They just want his cock
>It's a cocktease show, but the MC grows more aware as time goes on
>Eventually realizes the girls have no interest in Jesus Christ, so he breaks down, calling them all pagans, heretics, harlots, etc
>The girls feel bad and eventually decide to sit down and really listen to him
>He gets through to them and in the end the girls convert and become nuns
>Sex never
And the writers in this thread will never take it, it's my good idea forever
>>
>>157326280
Doesn't AKB49 do this with MC?
>>
>>157340417
You're a nice guy anon, training your critical thinking skills is never a waste. It's the other guy's loss for not being able to also indulge in the fruits of your labor.
>>157340479
I know low-quality posts are reportable but I don't believe just mentioning the word can get your post removed. Just to be safe I won't say what it is but just try to remember what is the one thing that always gets posted in these threads that has become synonymous with shitposting?
>>
>>157308791
A harem comedy where the MC lives with a bunch of traps who all want his dick
>>
>>157341102
A harem comedy where the MC must defeat a bunch of traps to get his dick back
>>
Story about an ace soccer player who gets into an accident that causes him to loose part of his leg and paralyzes him below the waist rendering him wheelchair bound until he gets a special operation and a prosthetic leg that lets him walk and play again. Unfortunately, unknown to him until later, the procedure went wrong and is slowly paralyzing him again the more active he is. It would be a sports show primarily, with some and romance on the side and certain particularly dramatic moments.
>>
File: 14bb83_6225975.jpg (309KB, 1280x1283px) Image search: [Google]
14bb83_6225975.jpg
309KB, 1280x1283px
This was posted a while back, I'm sure someone has the screencap from the old thread
>Main character is a faceless knight
>Only communicates through gestures, or when it seems like he's about to talk he's interrupted by his party
>All of the things he should say is spoken through the boisterous and heroic narrator.
>The setting is there was a magical revolution of sorts so now the world is bursting at the seams with wizards and sorcerers and shit, and the main character is a Knight who missed that boat by a mile due to growing up in BFE. (You have to start learning magic at a very young age if you want to even be the slightest bit proficient with it.)
>The Knights entire motivation for being an adventurer is that he wants to have a heroic battle, but due to the world being full of wizards and shit they just keep one shotting everything. No one seems to understand the nuance of Knights motivation and see him and unbelievably inefficient.
>His party consists of a bunch of misfit magical girls, because something something cute girls sell BDs
>Everyone is far to reliant on magic so they don't have to deal with any real hardships or suffer difficulties, and when magic fails them they become flustered and confused.
>Meanwhile Knight is a big guy, a good amount of the slap stick comes from him being absurdly sturdy and strong. Everything seems to either bounce off of him or break under his might.

It'd be somewhat hard to come up with a consistent plot though, everything I come up with only seems to work in short bursts. So rather than being a fantasy show it ends up being some Nichijou-like skit comedy with wizards and shit.
>>
>>157341949
As a parody, it inherently doesn't lend itself well to being an unbroken story. That's not to say that it's not doable, but I believe that it would be best presented as an episodic comedy in the same manner as (eurgh) Bikini Warriors, where the main characters are consistent, but the situations that they are in have no continuity.

Pic related is said screencap.
>>
>>157315647
Felt like fleshing this one out a bit since I only wrote it up as a joke.

- MC is god's young upstart producer who traded his soul for success and takes on the job because it's a ticket to heaven if the scheme works. He'll literally be going to hell and back because of this.
- God poses as MC's long lost younger sister who wants to break into the idol biz, Kamino Shouko.
- The bet involves getting more than a certain percent of the world's faith by a certain date and Japan just happens to have the right numbers to get it done and it came about because the devil taunted him into it.
- Rules state god can't send any more prophets or miracles to get believers but allows him to get faith under another identity since those believers still fall under him.
- The devil is just a smug classy ass in a suit having fun. No real downside for him to lose, he just enjoys messing with the big guy.
- God is allowed to twist reality into proving the existence of his avatar and facilitate the idol career though no public acts.
- God is beyond common sense and has trouble adjusting his viewpoint down to human level so it results in a very obtuse, insensitive and prideful little girl who has no trouble abusing power or taking the low road when it's allowed.
- God keeps Gabriel around as a level headed little girl too. Gabriel's adapts to human society well and helps keep god out of trouble, particularly at the school they have to attend to keep up the cover. MC is very concerned that gab is told to keep the horn that ends the world handy at all times.
- God is initially a solo act but doesn't gain much traction because of the many faux pas that happen so he gets partnered up with an angelic human girl as a duo that takes off.
- The girl can't ever know that god is her partner and she unintentionally tempts the MC into scandals and crimes. Devil happens to be her guardian and gives her advice loaded with hijinx and provoking sin. A little devil type character so to speak.
>>
>>157322818
>As for the necromancer, I meant more personality than powers. What motivates her? What does she struggle with?
Ohh.
>she does witch stuff in the periphery of the kingdom in order to hide from enemies in her past
At first, the main motivation is to wash her hands of her onus as a member of a group related to the creation of the blighted beasts, of which she was removed from, but has to rejoin the fray because of the second invasion. A recurring theme is coming to terms with the past, as well as dealing with intentions vs consequences, and the perversion of ideals.

There's a neat little dichotomy between the present story being concerned about regrets and the past, while the part set in the in-universe past deals with things like boredom and the future.

I also forgot to mention a title, which is really coming out to be one of the hardest parts of the process.
>>
Let me start off with some criticism then I can post my story.
>>157309964
Stop calling men witches. Call em wizards or warlocks. More accurate terminology.
Critique me well /a/.
> Imperial China setting.
> MC is a guard for the heir to the throne.
> He is considered a strict man, skilled and obedient to the law.
> He is tasked with guarding and assisting the prince in his residence, while his harem of wives and concubines live with the heir.
> Throughout his life, he had been a strict man, obeying the law, worked his way up to his position.
> Everything began to change when he began to fall in love with concubine that was essentially forced into the harem.
> At first, he wasn't interested in her or her looks (rather plain), but more he spent time with her, the more he fell to his sin.
> From that point on, because of one man's forbidden love, it will lead to one of greatest insurgent regimes involving politics, regime and espionage.
>>
>>157341949
>>157342112
>every time a knight poster posts i'm overcome with the urge to draw knights
>>
File: this pic.jpg (795KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
this pic.jpg
795KB, 1200x1600px
>>157308791
Mainly based off of Ghost Rider, Showa Era tokushit and a ton of fucking edge
>MC is a 22 year old store clerk who had dreams of motorcycle pro racing, but stayed home to take care of his sickly sister after his parents died in a car accident when he was 19
>barely making a livable wage, a European woman goes to his store one day and offers him a deal: he can get the money to help his sister, but in order for that to happen, he needs to represent her in the All Gaia Championship
>desperate after learning that she's not bluffing, he accepts the deal, and goes with her to where she lives, only to get murdered
>he ends up being resurrected by her, gaining demonic powers and the name Hell Fighter G
>tournament she mentioned is where other people with hidden power had the same happen to them by different sponsors, with the goal being that the sponsor whose demons remain at the end of the tournament become a God, while their surviving demons become their guardians
>>
>>157341618
sounds very forced
>>
>>157341618
Figured I'd flesh this out a bit.
>story would begin at the end of his 1st year of high school where he has already earned the respect of his classmates as an incredibly talented soccer player and generally charismatic guy.
>The accident happens and he spends his entire summer in despair, and his childhood friend does her best to comfort him during this time.
>Due to having saved the child, the news caught wind of him and made him a bit of a celebrity for a time and this is why he is offered the procedure.
>Things seem to go well and he has to re-learn to play soccer again after having not walked for the entire summer and no having to use a prosthetic leg.
>From this point the story would mostly consist of him and his team trying to go to the championships with school hi-jinks and a little romance happening on the side.
>regular check-ups eventually reveal however that the procedure only kind worked, and the more he exerts himself, the more likely he is to become paralyzed again so he has to choose between the game and walking, as the operation can only be done once.
>>157342943
I've fleshed it out a bit if you have some actual criticism
>>
>>157342137
Seems like it could work, especially as something that's likely to actually be made, what with all the money grabbers you have in there:
>Cute girls (potential lolis)
>Idols
>Use of religious figures as your characters and the subversion of how you would think of them to act (the devil is just a prankster, god is a stuck up girl who thinks she is above it all)
Still though your premise is fine and assuming the jokes are funny and the idol songs/performances are good then it could be a good time, like a show to sit down and chill out for the evening with.
>>
A harem show about Three MCs and their respective harem of girls, they become best bros over the time and discuss the experience they have between them and which girl is best girl in their respective harem and with whom they should fall in love.

The point is the girls in their harem each one has an speciality that none other has, example, one girl in the harem of MC#1 has an outstanding knowledge of language no other girl has, girl in MC#2 has detective abilities and thus would be without abilities repetition, from time to time one of the guys would need help in something and other of the guys would offer his help with one of the girls in the helping MC harem tagging along with them.

Having from time to time episodes with at least one girl doing something and having the focus, this would help in development of the characters, also would cause some discussion between the guys because seeing the girls and their talents make them change of opinion about whose girl should the MCs pick.

This would also come with episodes where the girls thing the MCs are in some BL stuff for shit an giggles.

At the end MC#1 stays with Swimming club president, MC#2 stays with Widow Nurse and MC#3 stays with the Yamato Nadeshiko girl.

Also it could work as some kind of mobage, the kind of MC you pick restrict some of the girls and unlock some as well.
>>
>>157343853
If you pulled this off, three harems plus a clever plot would make you a rich man
>>
File: Experiment 1A.jpg (94KB, 512x704px) Image search: [Google]
Experiment 1A.jpg
94KB, 512x704px
Our story begins with 14-year-old flame losing his grandfather and being awakened to hidden forces ( The supernatural, other dimensions, superpowers, etc). Flame embarks on a journey to find and kill the man/thing that murdered his grandfather. Fortunately, he is not alone in his quest, to guide him his grandfather left him with a powerful sword, a backpack pocket dimension, A book that acts as both a map and an instruction manual for understanding his new world, and a mysterious navigator. If that wasn’t enough he also has his best friend Ronhai as well as his newfound ability to control fire to aid him. Even with all this, it might not be enough to deal with the things he’ll have to encounter on his journey. One thing’s for sure, It’s going to be one wild ride no matter what!
Flame is gifted with the power of fire as well as his grandfather's sword, a gem that glows in the presence of power, a summoning card, and a journal that records his every action. Flame is a nickname given to him by his best friend Ronhai
Ronhai is Flame’s best friend and a young woman with family problems to say the least. She accompanies Flame partly out of friendship and partly out of a desire to leave her somewhat abusive father. Well trained in self-defense and is an exceptional archer.
I have episode summaries for the first season as well as more info about characters if anyone might be interested
>>
Kingdom (idk time period. thinking like 19th or early 20th century.) makes a last ditch effort to defend from attackers by creating an army of sentient undead.

Fearing betrayal, they bind the undead to their posts.

The undead succeed in their mission, and hold the line for centuries. However, the kingdom behind them rots away from the inside, and their government forgets they exist.

1000 years later, the bindings fail and the undead are free to roam the world again. They no longer share a language or culture with any surviving nation.
>>
>>157316231
Your a fag
>>
>>157340926
"Dominican from France" my nigga your killing me, I love this whole thing.
>>
Harem Anime setup, fallowing 3 women as the MCs fighting over their male. First six episodes is standard Harem shit, and the friend group almost breaks up because of the drama. Focus of the Harem doesn't want anything to do with them on a sexual level. on the 6th episode we find out we find out that the focus of this Harem is gay, and he is lusting after his childhood friend who has gotten caught up in another social click after they went from middleschool to highschool. The 3 girls vow to make it up to him by getting him with his love, and they form a pretty strong new friendship.

First six episodes focus on their schemes as individuals and showcase their shortcomings, but the last six show them working together and how much of a well oiled machine they can be together.

haven't sussed out the characters, but i want a thicc technically minded Garyu, a machiavellian student vice president, and an angry short stack yankee (not loli). no idea what the focus of the harem looks like.

desu, i just want a Harem Romcom that isn't a cocktease.
>>
>>157345757
I actually really like the idea of a gay mc and his band of merry girls
>>
>>157344591
Also here are some hypothetical closings for each of the arc I have planned out. See if you can guess what each arc is about
Season 1 Arc 1(Trials of the Travellers){13}: Metallica-Fade To Black
Season 1 Arc 2( Jade Dragon){13}: Sublime- Santeria
Season 2 Cour 1(Moon (to) Zero){16-20}:Prince- When Doves Cry
Season 2 Cour 2:(Moonwalkers){8-12} David Bowie- The Man Who Sold the World
Season 3 Arc 1 (World Troupe): America- Ventura Highway
Season 3 Arc 2 ( Olympia)
Season 3 Arc 3:(Soul Circus) The Cranberries- Forever Yellow Skies
Season 4 Cour 1(Zero High Way): Red Hot Chili Peppers- The Getaway
Season 4 Cour 2(Castle’s Shell/ Castle Remain): Crowded House- Don’t Dream It’s Over
Season 5 Cour 1:(The Search/Prisoner’s Dilemma){16-18} Arctic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know
Season 5 Cour 2:( The Guilty and the Damned){8-12} Green Day- Good Riddance
Season 6 Cour 1:( A Gunmetal Tournament) Nirvana- Lithium
Season 6 Cour 2:(The Rise) AC/DC- Thunderstruck
Season 7 Cour 1:(1st Heaven- Plagues of Men) Led Zeppelin- Stairway To Heaven
Season 7 Cour 2:(2nd Heaven- A Family's Heart/Hurt) The Smashing Pumpkins-Landslide
Season 7 Cour 3:( 3rd Heaven- The Eyes of Salvation) Boys Town Gang-Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Season 8 Cour 1: (Credit and Debt)Supertramp- Hide In Your Shell
Season 8 Cour 2:(City Of Heroes) Radiohead- Karma Police
Season 9 Cour 1:(Returners) Neutral Milk Hotel- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Season 9 Cour 2:( Blood Collection) Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird
Season 10 Cour 1:(Genesis Of Our Will) Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody
Season 10 Cour 2:( End Of The Road) The Sundays- Here’s Where the Story Ends
>>
>>157345933
i quite like it cause it gives a good reason why the MC doesn't just fucking man up and pick one. I hate it during a Harem Anime were the MC has no reason to not just pick someone.

I like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead cause the MC genuinely doesn't want to have anything to do with the girls outside of Necromancer. They just won't leave his house. but then there is fucking Shuffle! where the MC fucking meanders on and on while these sexy women throw themselves at him for no reason. I'm sitting there screaming at the TV "PICK ONE, PIIIICK ONE"
>>
>MC is a racist netouyo highschooler
>fucking hates koreans
>a Zanichi family moves next door to him
>they have a beautiful daughter his age that transfers to his school
>he falls in love with her
>has a mental breakdown
>>
>>157346484
that'll really appeal to the Japanese obsession with racism
>>
>>157346484
Also, he has a female childhood friend who is even more racist than him.

She is presented as sweet and kind, except when talking about foriegners.
>>
>Been writing an anime since 2012
If only I could draw, I would turn it into a web manga.
>>
File: 190119.jpg (526KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
190119.jpg
526KB, 1920x1080px
>Post-Cyberpunk setting
>Humanity successfully terraform nearby planets and moons to sustain growing population
>Despite lack of any war, crime and corruption run rampant throughout underground world
>To combat this, society has begun to relay on 'unorthodox' methods of enforcement (mutants, cybernetics, trans-humanism etc.)
>Series takes place in a sprawling metropolis on Venus
>MC is a private investigator in his twenties or so
>Known for getting himself into sticky situations, but using quick wits and gadgets to get out of them
>(Think Sherlock Holmes, but in a sci-fi setting?)
>During an investigation one night, MC miraculously escapes a firefight between authorities and gang members
>Among the aftermath, MC comes across a young security officer by herself, bleeding out and lying beside her android companion
>Android has appearance of a young woman, but is in-fact, one of many enforcement agency's experimental combat droids designed to protect and fight alongside it's designated or assigned 'partner'.
>The two are alarmed at MC's presence, with android-girl prepared to shoot on sight, only to find out seconds later that the MC and her partner are on the same side
>Close friends, to be exact
>Police officer explains to MC that her entire operation was an "ambush" and "setup by crooked cops from the very beginning", as he tries to treat her fatal wounds with no avail
>In her last moments and as a dying wish, she suddenly transfers authority controls of her android companion to MC before passing away soon after
>Somewhat reluctant at the predicament both were thrust into, MC and his new companion must work together to solve crime in this 'buddy-cop' like series as they begin to uncover a sinister secret that could change the world as they know it
>Along the way, android-girl learns what it means to be 'human' and develop a sense of empathy while MC begins to break out of his apathetic demeanor and move past his guilt, while still trying to keep his sense of humor
>>
>>157347022
Sounds like Blade Runner but with cute girls. Is that what you were going for?
>>
>>157328077
Not bad, just give the overlord some tragic flaws and I could see this being a thing.

>>157322944
Seems like a pretty interesting premise for a comedy series. Not bad.

>>157331281
Some witty banter or conversation between the two MC's could be pretty interesting.

>>157338587
>>157341949
I'd watch that.

>>157338774
So, like a parody-action series?

>>157347316
Don't see why not. Although perhaps throughout the series, they might come across several new faces eventually recruited into their investigation team?
>A struggling cyborg and veteran 'super-soldier' still trying to come to terms with his augmentations and trauma
>An ex-convict of a large crime syndicate betrayed by his own people, looking to reconcile his mistakes and inner demons while trying to find his family again
>A forensics expert and medical specialist that has a shady history; working to escape her past as a hired assassin and executioner
>A sharp-tongued teen and computer-whiz with her own sense of 'street-justice' and knack for constantly getting into trouble with authority
>And a lovable mutant-human hybrid known for his impeccable driving/piloting skills, despite the prejudice or discrimination against his 'kind' as many would say
>Or better yet, also show them struggling to make ends meet in their shabby 'office' home-base, I suppose?
>>
>>157346992
Could have used those 5 years to learn to draw decently but noooo
Same would go for me a few years from now I suppose
>>
>>157348495
You're right, anon. It sucks knowing I could be actually drawing my story right now. And I'm too poor and paranoid to hire an illustrator.
>>
Just in case my plot was unnoticed due to my reply.
> Imperial China setting.
> MC is a guard for the heir to the throne.
> He is considered a strict man, skilled and obedient to the law.
> He is tasked with guarding and assisting the prince in his residence, while his harem of wives and concubines live with the heir.
> Throughout his life, he had been a strict man, obeying the law, worked his way up to his position.
> Everything began to change when he began to fall in love with concubine that was essentially forced into the harem.
> At first, he wasn't interested in her or her looks (rather plain), but more he spent time with her, the more he fell to his sin.
> From that point on, because of one man's forbidden love, it will lead to one of greatest insurgent regimes involving politics, regime and espionage.
Well, what do you guys think?
>>
the anime takes place in the ottoman empire and there is an actual harem
that's all i got
>>
>>157322702
https://pastebin.com/Ekny4JmU

Spent some time hashing out a really rough outline draft of the opening for this story, but hit an unexpected plot snag and will probably need to redo it all. Still, any thoughts? Should I continue in this direction or scrap it and try something else?
>>
>>157338548
Interesting premise with the reincarnation and familiars, but I'm not sure what the arc of the plot would be. Is the main issue just the lack of jobs for familiars, or is there something else?

>>157338587
You have two decent plots in one here, which could be an issue. You say the bulk of the action would be focused on the war, but I'd almost think that the readjustment period after would be more interesting.

>>157338774
The gag of "they're all from different genres" is the strongest thing here. It probably wouldn't hold up dramatically if that's where the core of the series lies, but it could at least work as a comedy.

>>157341043
Thanks; it's all good practice. I have seen the mods strike down things that looked even halfway similar to It, so caution doesn't hurt.

>>157341618
Sounds like a contemporary YA novel premise. The expansion you provided is a nice glimpse at the story, and I appreciate the big decision at the end. I like it, anon.

>>157341949
I've followed this one for a bit, and seen someone take a stab at it. I feel this has to be played for comedy just based on the premise—perhaps a dark comedy? And since comedy would then be the focus, that does hurt the writer's capacity to keep a linear storyline running, but I think it could be done. Terry Pratchett might be a good model for a story-oriented comic fantasy.

>>157342400
That's a good motive, and it has lots of room for conflict. Nice work.

>>157342421
Sounds like events that could have actually happened, which would be great if you take a historical fiction-ish approach. It's an inherently strong conflict too, so that's also a plus. I'd watch it.

>>157342642
Same.

>>157342669
You've captured the aesthetic you're going for very well. Can't say it's my cup of tea, but if it's yours, nicely done. Embrace your story.

>>157343853
This sounds like a late-stage permutation of the current girls and merchandising fever, streamlining the waifu delivery system by cutting out the story.
>>
File: my edgelord.jpg (79KB, 664x1116px) Image search: [Google]
my edgelord.jpg
79KB, 664x1116px
Something about a ex-soldier going through amnesiac phase only to discover he has psychic powers and is the key of evolution.
>>
>>157344591
How about three episode summaries?

>>157344610
Interesting setting; what happens now?

>>157345757
I like it. It sounds like you've cut out most of the bullshit that comes with harems and made something new from it.

>>157346992
>>157348495
>>157348624
If you start practicing now and take it seriously, in five years' time you won't have to look back with regrets again.

>>157349311
On the other hand, I can relate all too well to this.
>>
>>157349617
>Is the main issue just the lack of jobs for familiars
Yes, it's a social commentary about the lack of jobs that provide a decent living in modern society. I guess. Also most wizards are assholes, and will likely turn the MC into a catgirl if he finds one willing to take him as a familiar then give a humanoid form..
>>
>>157349844
Oh and we can have a tournament fighting arc where the MC has to fight other cats for a position as a familiar. Because why not.
>>
Would using "X ray" scenes, like those present in mortal kombat be acceptable to /a/?

Assuming they aren't overused and their primary focus is as a vehicle showcasing just how brutal a particular blow was, or express just how much damage a character has sustained. Couple this with the characters actually responding accurately to said injury.
>>
>>157350699
No, fuck off. It's already the cancer killing ero manga, I don't want it killing anime in general.
>>
File: 1492825019645.jpg (186KB, 820x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1492825019645.jpg
186KB, 820x1428px
>>157308791
Made this meta plot a while ago in a response to a thread
>>
File: 1471973128142.jpg (542KB, 1592x2192px) Image search: [Google]
1471973128142.jpg
542KB, 1592x2192px
>>157353195
Bamu Bamu is just a normal high schooler, a go-home club member, playing games, reading jump, posting on 4chan where he keeps complaining of bad plots and poor character development. One day Bamu Bamu realises he has the capacity to enter the plot, litteraly projecting himself in an anime if it is airing for the first time and interacting with the characters.

And there's even more, it appears that the changes Bamu Bamu has done during his journey affect the scenario of the current episode and makes the characters act of their own.... for everyone to see. Most studios were shocked when they heard the characters prounouncing sentences that were never recorded are animations that were never drawn until the programmed end of the episode.

Bamu Bamu can enter an anime and change the plot as if it was another reality for everyone to see until the end of the progam. Never again there will be such infamy as the one which devastated the IchiRukia fanbase, chaos will prevail over scenarist dictatorship. However the Anime Studios didn't say their last word and hired a mangaka famous for his tricky and unpredictible plot in order to create a set to capture Bamu Bamu.

"Bamu Bamu, I shoto youru favoritu MC" every friday at 10 on TV Tokyo
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.