[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (660KB, 968x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
660KB, 968x1255px
Do you think Guts should continue to seek revenge, or move on with his life?
>>
He doesn't really have any choice if he doesn't want to rot in hell.
>>
File: oi.jpg (69KB, 479x310px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
69KB, 479x310px
>>157306536
He already moved on. He ended up in Elfheim because he gave up on his revenge.
His next move depends on what happens with Casca.
I don't think that Guts will have the option of deciding anything though, he's probably going to have his hand forced into doing something, like reacting if Griffith attacks Elfheim, or helping Casca with whatever she might want to do if she gets fixed, etc; or continue trying a way to fix Casca if the elf king can't heal her.
I want to see Casca sane again, and i hope to see more bantz between Guts and her, like in the old times.
>>
>>
>>157306536
Everything will be fine as long as Griffith/Apostles don't fuck with Elfheim, but since this is a story, shit is inevitably going down.

Do you know how butthurt fans would be if the story just ended with Guts growing old in Elfheim?
>>
>>157306536
Move on with his life by fulfilling his revenge.
>>
File: 0225-021-1.jpg (669KB, 1104x829px) Image search: [Google]
0225-021-1.jpg
669KB, 1104x829px
Don't be pussy
Guts have to take down griffith now!
He could not kill him before because he belongs to another world but griffith reincarnated in the body of the son of casca and guts, the end is near guts fight a little better than zod in his human form and with the armor may already win him in his demon form
>>
>>157306536
If Guts doesn't get revenge then he is the ultimate cuck
>>
How was Griffith able to know exactly what skullknjght was going to do as though sk was just a mere mook or a typical apostle?

Previously it had been stated that the reason why things always turned out luckily for femto is because he's being sponsored by the idea of evil , who can manipulate fate, such that no one who is inside "the fairytale" can provide any meaningful opposition to Griffith e.g. Ganishka, because Griffith will either know what is going to happen or lucky chance like wind will prevent harm from coming to him.

It was then established that the only people who were outside "the fairytale" who could potentially provide meaningful resistance were people like witches (because they used primeval forces for their magic and sponsorship and weren't a part of normal humanity, which would be part of the idea's jurisdiction because he is the God created from humanity's evil thought) plus skullknight (as shown by interference in the eclipse) plus Guts (born underneath a corpse so wasn't part of causality) plus those they significantly interact with.

So given skullknight being established as not part of the fairytale and a potential threat like a witch or Guts, WHY WAS GRIFFITH able to completely predict exactly where and when skullknight would strike with his sword of resonance just like Skullknight was part of the fairytale like ganishka?

How can this be resolved with what has been established?
>>
>>157306536
Move on to what the other world is leaking in to the real world spawning fucking trolls ogers dragons undead and all kinds of rape daemons.
He has got like 1 year at most till all of Elfheim gets raped.
>>
>>157306536
Guts will have to talk Caska down from the blind rage that consumed him. They will be exiled from elfheim because she'll be slightly damaged still and mistake The Fairy Queen for Slan and attempt to/succeed in murdering her. Falling out with Guts insues for protecting "The Freaks" who killed the Hawk.
>>
>>157306536
The healthy thing would be to let it go. The smart thing would to move on, but not turn down a chance to kill the sonnuva bitch. The Guts thing would be to make his way to Griffith, kill him, and then let it go.
>>
>>157306536
I'd say move on, but I don't think circumstances will permit it.
>>
File: 168.jpg (2MB, 2950x4250px) Image search: [Google]
168.jpg
2MB, 2950x4250px
>>157311788
Its as easy as claiming femto is a badass who just saw it coming. Im not sure he even knew SK would show up there but when he did he figured he could use the sword to open up fantasia. If SK didnt show up im sure femto wouldve had a backup plan. I mean.....its not like SK is unpredictable anyway. Anyone with a brain knows he always shows up when shit is really going down with the god hand. So itd be easy for a military stratagist like femto to assume hed show and then abuse that fact.
>>
I dont want to talk a out powerlevels but people really underestimate how strong Guts is right now. If he wasn't injured because of the trolls he would have pushed Gunbreld shit so much fucking harder, even Killing him without much effort I would say.

Femto is using bullshit powers but it's not that out of reach I would say.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.