[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 03_041.jpg (543KB, 1770x1300px) Image search: [Google]
03_041.jpg
543KB, 1770x1300px
>>
>>157305107
What's that?
>>
File: C-sPSVQXYAISSAh.jpg (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C-sPSVQXYAISSAh.jpg
151KB, 1200x900px
>>157305159
New big three
>>
>>157305107
>new naruto
yeah it seems shitty.

speaking of which, the HARD WORK MC that catches up to and eventually beats natural genius is so overplayed.
What about a series where the MC is actually a genius and doesnt try but keeps beating the rival that is a hard worker?
>>
>>157305259
stop the big three meme
>>
>new naruto
If anything it's the combination of all the shit out there.
>>
>>157305107
you misspelled "new Fairy Tail"
>>
>>157305259
>boku no and blacked clover are just naruto split into two
>one piss being relevant as always
>no sign of a bleach clone anywhere
really makes me think
>>
>>157307277
I'll never understand if Fairy Tail was just actually decent enough for me to watch all those episodes or if it was really fucking bad. I remember the only dead girl coming back to live though and that was sorta hilarious. Should I rewatch Fairy Tail?
>>
>The Genius of Hard Work

Not even trying anymore.
>>
>>157307695
>Should I rewatch Fairy Tail?
You'd be better off just watching the first 20 or so episodes and repeating them until 100+ times since it's the same damn thing every arc.
>>
>>157307358
>>boku no and blacked clover are just naruto split into two
like naruto and op were just dragon ball split into two. one is more strategic, the other is more emotional.
>>
>Genius of hard work

Except for the fact that he's carried by his special bloodline/racial anti magic demon powers.
>>
>>157307358
Few mangaka can troll as well as Kubo.
>>
>>157307935
>repetitiveness is bad
>>
>>157307971
What are you on about? Dragon Ball was about a kid finding the dragon balls and it ended there.
>>
>>157308055
boy (goku, luffy) meets intelligent girl (bulma, nami) with a special GPS (radar, grand compass) and both go on an adventure looking for a fantastic treasure that, incidentally, is also the name of the series (dragon ball, one piece).

boy (naruto, goku), trained by a pervert (jiraya, kame), rival of an edgy guy (sasuke, vegeta), goes out on an adventure to become the best of all (ninja, fighter). he can deliver spheres of energy through his hands (rasengan, kamehameha) and sometimes, while fighting, has the ability to transform into an animal (kyuubi, oozaru). later it is discovered that he was not a normal boy, but descended from a famous blood (hokage, saiyajin).
>>
>>157308439
I don't think any of that happened in Dragon Ball. You might be thinking of a spin-off.
>>
>>157306161

To be fair, there have already been multiple points where hard worker MC has surpassed genius guy in Black Clover.

I think it's almost played like a joke that the genius just instantly catches up too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.