[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point would you have drawn the line, /a/? How far would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Goodnight-Punpun-vol-1-4.jpg (161KB, 692x387px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight-Punpun-vol-1-4.jpg
161KB, 692x387px
At what point would you have drawn the line, /a/? How far would you go before you would finally end yourself if you were in Punpun's shoes?

Oyasumi Punpun Thread
>>
>>157301911
When best girl died
>>
Near that chapter where punpun loses his fucking mind and ruins his life over breaking a promise.
>>
I would have turned that crazy bitch to the police when she killed her mom
>>
>>157302156

To be fair, Punpun had no idea she was the one who did it.
>>
>>157301989

When was that? I feel like that could mean the entire manga.
>>
>>157302249
When he was extremely young and told her he'd meet her to go to ... the waterpark? I forget, it's been a while.
>>
>>157302286

That's too early, Anon. Far worse things happened.
>>
>>157302402
No, I would have definitely drawn the line at the point where he literally ruins his own life over something so unimportant.
>>
File: cant believe youve done this.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cant believe youve done this.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>157301955

Best girl was the cause of all this mess.
>>
>>157302570
>>157302453
>>
>>157301911
Never?
Nothing exceptionally bad ever happened to him. He just decided to be miserabile for no reason and to not enjoy all the good things and good people that entered in his life.
Fuck him.
>>
>>157303108

I disagree. Nothing but misfortune followed him.
>>
>>157303321
The extent of his misfortune was having kinda shitty parents. Everything else is on him, he really didn't have any particular problems but went out of his way to reject every opportunity to be happy and every person that wanted to be close to him, including the last oppurtunities to make peace with his parents. And despite his horrible attitude he still managed to have people that cared about him and that called him a friend, but he didn't give a shit. Punpun is human trash that just WANTED to be unhappy for no reason, so let him. Fuck him.
>>
>>157301911
The moment I realized I live in Asano's world where everyone is borderline insane, piss poor, suicidal and where nothing good ever happens to anyone.
>>
>>157303720

What other works by him are similar to Punpun? I've only read the one.
>>
I'd off myself the moment I looked in the mirror and noticed I was some sort of bird or triangle
>>
>>157301911

I get depressed very easy, also I am on medication for severe depression. I am reconstructing my life and trying to heal.

is it a bad idea to read Punpun? I hear is depressive as fuck. I am only sticking to shonen and moe anime to cheer me up.
>>
>>157304932

I have to admit, I had to take a few steps back every now and again because intrusive thoughts would get in my head while reading it. BUT, once I finished it I had a completely different perspective on life. Is it depressing and dark? Yes. Is it a well crafted story? Also yes.

I would give it a shot if I were you.
>>
>>157304932
Punpun is depressive, yes. Not sure if it's depressing though.
YOu pretty quickly understand that no matter the situation, the worst is always going to happen, so it sort of dulls down after a while.
>>
>>157305126
>>157305149

thanks, I will check it then. Also, kinda off topic. What about Emergence? I hear is also depressing as fuck, should I read it? I am not into hentai though.
>>
>>157305275
meh, it's a pretty cheap sob story that uses all of the oldest tricks in the book
when you read it again, it stops being a sob story and you are confronted with two choices : either you aknowledge her agency in sex and it is all entirely her fault and to be blamed on her own irresponsible behavior OR you deny free will in these affairs and still consider her the victims of unforseen consequences
>>
>>157305573
>talking retarded hentai so seriously
>>
File: 1379842107288.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1379842107288.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
>>157305727
>not taking everything seriously
are you one of these fun-loving faggotrons I've heard about?
>>
I only wanted for Shimizu and Seki to get married
>>
>>157302156
her mom abused her though and she was a minor?
>>
>>157305876

Did he lose his memory in the end? I was a bit confused at what happened to him in the end.
>>
>>157306154
It seems so with his delusional self on punpunia and Seki telling that he couldnt come to the elementary reunion for personal issues
>>
>>157301911
When PunPun ditched the Manga-ka who was trying to pull him out of his death spiral to pursure an unobtainable girl from his childhood. Out of all the stupid things he did, this is the stupidest.
>>
>>157305876
I read the whole series yesterday for the first time not knowing any spoilers and expected them to be gay by the end. Oh well.
>>
>>157303321
He is a damn retard and that's why his story is good, even Asano parodied it in that gay book punpun wrote.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.