[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people praising this manga so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ofFAa0kg6To.jpg (91KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
ofFAa0kg6To.jpg
91KB, 400x635px
I mean, it's certainly not a bad series, the plot is entertaining enough, but the characters don't have a real personality, I honestly don't care about them, and the keikakufest is becoming annoying (the last two plans, especially Ray's cliffhanger, seemed very forced).
>>
>>157296360
>the characters don't have a real personality
Every other chapter is mostly about muh feelings, you're retarded or didn't read it.
>>
>>157296511
The series is 99% muh keikaku focused, you're retarded or didn't read it.
>>
>>157296722
Thanks for confirming that you really didn't read it. Here's the latest chapter.

http://readms.net/r/neverland/038/4244/1

Count the pages about muh emotions and the ones about them discussing the pen. Exactly. You have autism.
>>
>>157296360
The story will soon go to shit, so the characters won't be the only bad thing about this. Also monsters don't have good design.
>>
>>157296798
Again, this is more a reflection of the keikakus/plans than something unique related to character behavior. For example, L from Death Note sits and talks in a weird way, likes to eat sweets, has no friends, and has difficulty socializing. Killua is sarcastic and cheeky, but he knows how to be gentle with whom he likes, he is also smart and cold when fighting. Understood? In Neverland the characters do not go beyond their goals. Besides the basics (Emma is cute, Norman is calm, Ray is edgy) I don't know anything about them, just that they want to escape. Even Norman's feelings for Emma are poorly developed. So, say what you want, they are very one-dimensional.
>>
>>157297363
>this is more a reflection of the keikakus
Counting after the color page,
Page 1+3 are exposition.
Page 4-11 are muh emotions mostly.
Page 12-15 are keikaku.
Page 16-20 are regular plot.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

>I don't know anything about them
Because you don't actually read the manga. Otherwise you would know that Ray hates to read and loves to take photos and all the other shit about the characters,
>>
>Why do people like ____?
fuck off
The answer is always either people have shit taste or you have shit taste, and it's pretty much certain the be the latter.
>>
>>157297363
This analysis is spot on, but people will defend the manga nevertheless because they like to believe it's somehow deeper or more special than the usual Jump manga.
>>
>>157297698
>Ray hates to read and loves to take photos and all the other shit about the characters
And how do you know that? Because he SAID IT. Not because you SAW him taking photos and behaving like someone who likes to take photos. That's why he is still a superficial character. Exposing information is different from having a real personality.

It is clear that you know every fact about Neverland, but knows nothing about storytelling.
>>
File: 1494606066696.png (258KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494606066696.png
258KB, 764x1200px
>>157298484
>Not because you SAW him taking photos
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>157298678
Quoting an omake/extra page just proves OP's point IMO. The main story doesn't have enough character exposition so the author has to force it with these kinds of extra pages.
>>
File: 1.png (337KB, 890x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
337KB, 890x1300px
>>157298921
I said shut the fuck up.
>>
>>157298921
>X is bad because of missing Y
>But Part Z of X contains Y
>Y-yeah, but it's just a part!!
Kill yourself anytime and backpedal more.
>>
>>157298678
I still can't believe they were related.
>>
>>157300406
I know.
Hot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.