[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Tao Pai Pai.jpg (14KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Tao Pai Pai.jpg
14KB, 201x251px
What I am hoping for but know sounds stupid and we will never get is Freeza reviving most of the older villains and leading into a war against earth, ROF but better. Cell, Freeza, Nappa, Raditz, Tao. How cool would that be? Maybe even King Piccolo, somehow, who'll finally fuse with Piccolo like that video game. I know Super 17 exists but, I mean, actually done right. He could revive them, and afterwards actually learn from his past mistakes and go off to train, a proper return of Tao, King Piccolo, and Cell would be awesome. Nappa and Raditz could come back too, maybe they wouldn't be killed but only locked up in U6. Golden Cell and Freeza. All the protagonists could fight their own villains, Tien could fight Tao, Gohan and androids against Cell, Goku and Vegeta against Freeza. Yamcha and Krillin against the two saiyans.
>>
Reminder that Vegeta genocided multiple planets
>>
>>157287435
reminder you got BTFO in the last thread and ran to this one to hide
>>
>>157287481
>you got BTFO

Stop posting Vegeta, we know what you did
>>
>>157287435
And?
>>
>>157287596
It seems to rile up autistic Vegetafags
>>
>>157287481
nah, you're just retarded kid. For more info read
>>157287578
>>
This is, for now on, the song for every DBSuper thread until our lord Frieza win the tournament of power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trT-QaYV4NM
>>
>>157287618
Not a vegetafag, just like pointing out when animefags think that filler is canon
>>
>>157287304
There's already a thread. Use the catalog, you retard.

>>157285540
>>
>>157287693
Yeah well we didn't see Vegeta plowing up Bulma so lets just guess it never happened right
>exactly your logic
>>
>>157287733
Except for the fact Trunks exists? Christ animefags are retarded
>>
>>157287773
But we never saw him impregnating bulma, right? It could have been Gokus or Gohans or maybe a gift given by fucking god himself. I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>157287714
Making a thread so early doesn't fucking count. Stop giving such people what they want.
>>
>>157287714
This.
Kill this thread.
Bunch of retards.
>>
>>157287866
There are multiple chapters where he's referred to as Vegetas son, this argument is weak af and you know it. Why is it so hard to accept when you've been BTFO?
>>
>>157287992
I don't belive it if I haven't seen it on pannel. Just like I assume that Vegeta has been sitting on his ass all the time while the other Freeza soldiers conquered multiple planets wiping out millions while doing it. Makes total sense doesn't it.
>>
>>157288134
False equivalence, are you the same kraut I just destroyed in the other thread?
>>
>>157287866
You are fucking retarded if you think they're going to show characters fucking in a shounen anime/manga.
>>
>>157288199
abandoned the shithole a while ago, I know who you are though. It's kind of obvious because you're the only one spamming those destroyed and btfo phrases like a five year old child
>>
>>157288245
You're missing the point, you have to go back
>>
>>157288280
>no argument

BTFO
>>
>>157288318
It really isn't my fault if you're unable or unwilling to understand what I'm talking about. Not that I take you seriously in the first place, it's like watching a kid shitting on the table while hollering "BTFO!!".
>>
>>157288431
>more ad hom

you're becoming terribly predictable, you wanna try having an argument next time?
>>
>>157288487
Why the fuck do I feel like you tip your fedora every time while writing one of your cringeworthy "BTFO" phrases? Common sense isn't your thing anon, I get it. Just let it go, this is getting exhausting
>>
>>157288588
>more ad hom

so that's a no to the whole having an argument thing? nice dubs tho
>>
>>157288616
You say that like it'd actually be possible to have a normal argument with you and your whole childish BTFO mentality
>>
>>157288588
>>157288616
Both of you are predictable
BLOWN
ZE
FUK
OUT

I am the king of DBS /a/utists now
>>
>>157288689
All I did was ask for a manga chapter, you couldn't provide one so I called you BTFO. Everything since has been you scrambling to have an argument and failing while I jerk off with your tears

If your next post doesn't contain a chapter then I'm ignoring it and going out for a smoke
>>
Will Super get another arc after this one?
>>
>>157290096
Considering how much money it's making, it'd be pretty stupid to stop now, when it's just starting to peak.
>>
Super needs more human villains.
>>
>>157291253
It would be cool if there are humans in a different universe and they discovered how to transform in super humans or something like that. And then Krillin and Ten try to learn it themselves.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.