[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking piece os shit! All she needed was a trim so she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What a fucking piece os shit! All she needed was a trim so she wouldn't trip on her hair and that old grumpy asshole ruined her!
If she doesn't use her powers to grow it back out I swear I will drop this garbage show!
>>
Didn't her adult version have short hair too?
>>
>>157273060
Short bob was a mistake. It's nothing but trash
>>
>>157273811
>>
>>157273811
Short bob is cute
>>
Suck it up. You knew it was coming, too. Are you trying to turn outrage about this into a meme? It wasn't even such a big deal.
>>
File: 1494867053658.jpg (271KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1494867053658.jpg
271KB, 850x1275px
>>157273060
She's cute no matter what kind of haircut.
>>
>>157273060
But she looks way cuter you turbo autist.
>>
>>157273835
fucking OLD CUNT
>>
>>157273060
>trusting an old man for hair advice
She should've gone to the salon with Sanae instead.
>>
When your hair is so long that you're stepping on it, it's time to get it cut.

But more importantly, it was symbolic of Alice's transition from alien military experiment to cute granddaughter.
>>
The new hair is cute as fuck, definitely an improvement.
>>
They better use her power as an excuse to explore all sorts of adorable hair styles.
>>
>>157273060
2 episodes ago this loli was getting drugged, tormented, and shot in the fucking leg. I think a haircut is the last thing you should be worried about.
>>
>Like seeing cute daugtherus
>Also like seeing suffering lolis

I'm beyond conflicted.
>>
File: 2475490.png (2MB, 970x1378px) Image search: [Google]
2475490.png
2MB, 970x1378px
>>157273060
>>157273811
Bobcuts are the cutest, kill yourselves
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.