[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best keion and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1494796324346.jpg (21KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1494796324346.jpg
21KB, 350x464px
Who is the best keion and why?
>>
File: Polnareff.jpg (8KB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
Polnareff.jpg
8KB, 488x274px
>>157271286
For me it's Polnareff
>>
File: deal.jpg (57KB, 439x386px) Image search: [Google]
deal.jpg
57KB, 439x386px
Alright kids, hold on to your butts because this is about to get ugly. I know some of you dickwheels think your waifu is hot shit, but think again. Let's pretend a girl from K-ON came alive and started dating you. If that girl isn't Mugi, you just got FUCKED. PERMANENTLY.

Why? You're shit. Fuck your life, kid. You need someone to take care of you, that's why you're still living with your mom. Guess what, the ONLY bitch capable of that in K-ON is Mugi. Yui’s in the same boat as you, Ritsu’s batshit insane, Mio’s high maintenance, and Azusa would get pissed at how you don’t work and leave you, just like your last girlfriend.

Even ignoring that, you still have to entertain your waifu. I bet you can’t entertain any normal person, that’s why you have no fucking friends. The only K-ON girls you could please are Yui and Mugi, because they are easily amused. The difference? Yui likes simple shit because she’s on the border between retarded and braindead. Mugi adores homely things because before high school she lived a luxurious but lonely life. Not only that, she actually LIKES taking care of people, which means that you make her happy BY SIMPLY EXISTING AS THE DEPRESSING EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR LORD(S) THAT YOU ARE.

And another thing. She’s RICH. With Mugi you wouldn’t need to work a day in your fucking life, yes that’s right you could finally silence that voice in the back of your head saying you’ll never amount to anything cause you just hit the god damn jackpot. Mugi’s so smart, she actually recognizes that a life of wealth is unfulfilling. That’s right; she can see that the simple beauty of humanity is more precious than money, something you’ll NEVER UNDERSTAND. Choosing a waifu other than Mugi is like saying “hey /a/, I plan on shitting on my own dick when I get my ribs removed to self-fellate better so I can recycle my bodily waste as food.” So choose Mugi you pig-dicked minge, or get fucking killed.
>>
Yui because we are both borderline retards
>>
Mio but I like all of them
>>
File: 1493109263431.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1493109263431.gif
2MB, 600x337px
All the Keions are wonderful. Each would be best girl if places in almost any other slice of life anime. They were basically archetypes in the manga, but Yamada and the other staff truly created one of the most expressive and *alive* animated series I've had the pleasure of watching.

That said, my personal favorite, as well as my waifu, is Tsumugi.
>>
File: 1494110813124.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494110813124.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Mugi is STRONG.
>>
File: 1360166544899.jpg (2MB, 1032x2938px) Image search: [Google]
1360166544899.jpg
2MB, 1032x2938px
>>157271695
>butts
>>
>>157277789

Author of that is definitely ESL
>>
>>157271286
You just posted her.
>>
A only good keion is a
a dead keion.
>>
File: 1346934374353.jpg (317KB, 1032x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1346934374353.jpg
317KB, 1032x1500px
>>157277902
English is the only language I know. I'm just shit at sounding like a non-retard due to years and years of being NEET.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.