[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE JOBBED AGAIN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Gohan.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
HE JOBBED AGAIN!
>>
>>157249504
They did it to get character development and set up Gohan's inevitable awakening of his 'new' form in the tournament

You should know this by now
>>
File: perfect cell smile.gif (509KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
perfect cell smile.gif
509KB, 500x281px
>>
Jobbed to a form that made other gods sweat.

That's the biggest achievement he could possibly have.

Plus, things went horribly wrong, he should have gotten SSJ Rage, it would have made a hell of a lot more sense
>>
>>157251604
>he should have gotten SSJ Rage
Are you retarded? How was he supposed to awaken SSJI when he had nothing to be mad about? Also Gohan going SSJ is retarded. His whole point was always his hidden power.
>>
>>157251604

>Gohan and Bergamo fared similarly against SSBKK
>Toppo was unimpressed with SSBKK
>Zamasu wasn't taken out by SSBKK
>Hit was able to match match SSBKKx10

Current full power Gohan is only Bergamo level.
>>
>>157249504
that's not Tien
>>
>>157251792
Coming up with a scenario where he gets pissed isn't even that complicated. And it could be some pseudo-merger whatever, 10x less bullshit than Trunks' powerup
>>
>>157252340
And that could still easily happen in the tournament? Anyways it still ignores the fact that giving Gohan SSJ again would be a mistake
>>
>>157252116
>Gohan and Bergamo fared similarly against SSBKK
They both got OHKO'd? Irrelevant point
>Toppo was unimpressed with SSBKK
One of the strongest characters ever in DB isn't impressed? What? That's insane
>Zamasu wasn't taken out by SSBKK
Same point as above
>Hit was able to match SSBKKx10
No he wasn't
>>
>>157249504
Did he?
He was out of training for years and basicly sat on a mountain for 30 hours to gain back his previous power. Which was on par with DBZ Super saiyan 3 goku.
He did better then I expected him to do. I expected him to get his ass beat by normal Super saiyan goku.
>>
>>157252835
Gohan's previous strength was the strongest non fused character in all of DBZ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.