[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 MONTHS It's getting offpaneled isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 029_1476202314.jpg (256KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
029_1476202314.jpg
256KB, 835x1200px
>7 MONTHS

It's getting offpaneled isn't it?
>>
>>157249128
absolutely
>>
hype is dead
>>
>>157250300
Well I mean it's still over a week til the next chapter, if it's not delayed, and then that's just Bakuzan jobbing anyway.

Real hype doesn't come til Gouketsu steps in or we get another Garou fight.
>>
>>157249128
Waiting 7 months for Garou to get shitted on.

Life is tough.
>>
>>157250555
I think the fight will just be interupted for garous plot advancement with monsters.
>>
>>157250555
Better than this tournament shit. Watching Suiryu getting dumpstered after shit talking heroes was nice though.
>>
>>157249128
offpaneled with no winner
>>
Stopped reading when garou was fighting with metal bat. Did I miss anything interesting? Should I just skip the filler?
>>
>>157251456
>filler
I hate you
>>
>>157251456
Depends on what you like about the series. Saitama moments have been chuckle worthy at least. Genos got some quick but decent fights before jobbing again. Fubuki fights a dominatrix and gets whipped. Flashy Flash makes an appearance but gets upstaged by Tats. Suiryu vs Saitama was some decent action for once and now we're building up to what is pretty obviously the climax of S2 in the anime.
>>
Having Boku no Hero academia there is no fucking reason to read this Manga past Boros
>>
My god, I always forget how damn long these manga series tend to be.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll still enjoy seeing Caped Baldy for another quarter of my life.
>>
>>157251456

It's great if you like the fleshing out of other Heroes. Before this arc, I thought Metal Bat was lame as shit. Boy how wrong I was.
>>
I have heard here Murata can draw pretty fast, why doesn't he do weeklies?
>>
>>157251938
He draws other things than just OPM. And ONE is really the one that holds up the schedule as he's really busy himself between Mob Psycho, OPM storyboards, and consulting on the next season for the anime.
>>
>>157252173
ain't ONE's webcomic way ahead doe? why not just let Murata draw with his pace till he catches up?
>>
>>157251694
so you're telling me that, garou won't be the final villain in season 2 after all that build up?
>>
>>157252232
ONE likes to flesh out the story more since Murata's covering the art aspect. And again Murata is an artist for hire, he's partnered with ONE but OPM isn't his only project.
>>
>>157252232
murata is adding extra material that was not in the ONE's version
>>
>>157252375
It's ONE that's adding the extra material, Murata only draws.
>>
>>157252336
We haven't even really started the Monster Association arc so no. Gouketsu is probably the final villain of the arc if anything.

Garou's got a way to go before breaking his limiter.
>>
>>157251456
You really didn't, the stupid tournament sucked a lot of momentum out of the story.
>>
>>157252439
i meant his work has increased and it's not just about catching up
>>
>>157252524
well that just sucks, after reading the ONE's version i was so hyped for monster association arc and I too stopped at garou vs metal bat to wait until they get into the arc but now this?
>>
>>157252634
The MA arc is going to probably be the longest arc of the series and undoubtedly going to be inflated by ONE's additions. Orochi just being the most obvious one so far.

I mean the tournament arc is coming to a close in a few chapters and it seemed to be an intro to the MA arc but realistically there's already too much content in the manga to cover as is for the anime. Like S2 is going to be a lot more action-y thus far.
>>
>>157251753
Why not stop reading bnh and keep reading opm?
Atleast opm doesn't have a crying faggot as an MC
>>
>>157253462
>Atleast opm doesn't have a crying faggot as an MC
very superficial judgment
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.