[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get beat by Roshi >now outclassed by every Z Fighter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1494789611926.jpg (502KB, 2110x2376px) Image search: [Google]
1494789611926.jpg
502KB, 2110x2376px
>get beat by Roshi
>now outclassed by every Z Fighter, even Krillin

Strongest human my ass.
>>
Krillin surpassed Tien after surviving past the Saiyan Saga. Once he got his Guru boost and Namek experiences in there was no way Tien was catching up.
>>
I kinda wish Tien and Roshi weren't in the tournament. It's a little hard to swallow that the strongest 10 mortals all live on Earth.
>>
>>157248462
did they answer where monaka is?
I'm sure goku must have asked.
>>
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>157247546

When did Tenshinhan become so concerned about injuring others? He seems more reluctant to throw a punch or fire a ki blast than the other characters these days.
>>
>>157247546
He's really become a meme character over the years, I don't dislike him but I'm glad he got put in his place as opposed to him holding his own against SSB Goku or some shit like that.
Speaking of fights, for the goku vs gohan fight I could've hoped for something better than
>AAYAAYAAYAAYAAY
but at least we got some plot progression out of it.
>>
honest question, dont you guys feel too mature to still follow db? i mean it used to be the shit in elementary school, but, over 15 years later, have you not discovered how much more there is to discover?
>>
Well, there is gonna be some guys weaker than Tien surely on the tournament, with tricky abilities. Maybe he can take care of them to help.
>>
Is he a human tho?

why does he have 3 eyes
>>
>>157248462
Isnt Roshi immortal?
>>
>>157248784
think if i recall they said he was sick
>>
>>157247546
Krillin has always been stronger than Tien, really
>>
>>157247546
He was useless in a tag team vs Piccolo

He's a pretty a good candidate for weakest member of the U7 team
>>
File: 1389377410396.jpg (70KB, 306x353px) Image search: [Google]
1389377410396.jpg
70KB, 306x353px
>>157247546
>Z Fighter
>>
For the sake of technique variety, Chiaotzu probably would have been a better choice. Or at least say that Tiem got those powers too.
>>
File: 1484438837462.png (103KB, 332x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484438837462.png
103KB, 332x350px
>>157250700
>he unironically says "Zetto Senshi"
>>
>>157249690
>It's an "I only watch mature anime like Attack on Shitean" episode
>>
>>157248462
It is not the matter of the strongest mortal all living on earth. They just have to narrow their search to earth because they have no time and The Kais were lazy fuck an don't know where to look for anyone stronger.
So they focus their efforts on earth where they spent most of their attention.
>>
>>157247546
>implying Krillin is stronger than him
The 2 never fought and both would lose against Goku.

If anything, it's Roshi becoming top tier you should be complaining about. A person who couldn't beat someone that kid Goku beat.
>>
>>157248462
yeah tien and roshi have nothing really to do in the tournament, i would've preffered if they went with frieza and idk maybe a demon.
>>
>>157249199
>AAYAAYAAYAAYAAY
it's fucking anoying, also why do japs like old lady's voices so much
>>
>>157250525
Actually up to the Saiyajin saga he was outclassed by Tien.
>>
>>157250462
No, he lied about this, then admitted the truth before giving his life in an attempt to seal away Piccolo with the Mafuba.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.