[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reincarnate a boy >As a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: img000025 Guy.png (496KB, 1099x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000025 Guy.png
496KB, 1099x1600px
>Reincarnate a boy
>As a girl
>>
She's best girl too.
>>
I never got how reincarnation works. New life means a new body with new DNA...so a different brain, different memories/skills etc. Shouldn't the person be different too? What is a "soul" if it can bounce from one brain to another? I just don't quite get it but it seems off.
>>
>>157236278
Nigger, it's fucking magic.
>>
>>157236278
Will a lot of traits are defined by environment, there are some obvious traits that are just natural for a person to have, environment regardless.
We can be born with distinct personalities, but learn different things or be miss led in other areas in life, such as how to treat others, what to believe politically, etc.
>>
>>157236278
The notion of a soul is completely isolated from the notion of a brain. Depending on how much psychobabble you wanted to involve, you could say that the soul is an incarnation of an instance or snapshot of a person's brain, which can be transferred and hopefully adapted to another.

If you wanted to involve no psychobabble and remain completely ignorant of prevailing neuroscience theories, the brain is totally irrelevant and merely an engine used to perceive and respond to phenomena.

Of course, you could also just say that "it's fucking magic"
>>
>>157234578
I got tired of this series a while back. It never seemed to go anyway, and the releases were too infrequent for me to keep up with the billions of characters who mostly looked alike.

>>157236493
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=34396
>>
>>157236493
Bokura no Pico-ki
>>
>>157236345

Yeah our "nurture" traits are from our environment...but our "nature" traits are from our brain/body etc. With 100% new DNA you would have none of your "nature" traits and with 100% new upbringing you would have no more "nurture" traits. So you end up with this lonely soul that has nothing left of the original person bouncing around in brain to brain.

Something about it just seems wrong to me and I can't get into it. I actually usually like spiritual/supernatural themes (like life after death kind of stories) but not when it comes to the soul going to a new brain and a new life.

>>157236347

So a tiny "snapshot" of one brain gets put into a new brain and fused? I guess that makes more sense.
>>
>>157236528
*anywhere
>>
>>157236538
Not sure what you mean by "nature" traits, Anon, but some people are born with short tempers, or empathetic, or whatever the fuck.
Personality wise the souls can be similar.
>>
>>157236557

Yeah they are born that way from their DNA/genes. But when you reincarnate you get all new DNA. So what makes life A connected to life B? It bugs me. I guess you have to be into Eastern religion/spirituality to really enjoy it.
>>
There's a lot of things we don't know about the human brain - it may very well be possible that male and female brains aren't really different at all inb4 muh anecdotal evidence fags coming out of the woodworks, so maybe transplanting/copying the brain into another body would just work. But of course this completely disregards any notion of soul/self etc.
>>
Why are Europeans mods such faggots?
>>
>>157236852
How do you know they are Europeans, tough?
>>
>>157236889

I would expect atleast an American to be asleep at this time, but I am just projecting my hate to Europa. Mod wasn't such a tight ass a few years back.
>>
>>157236769
explain differences in spatial awareness
>>
>>157236214
That she is, tomboy, long hair, hot.

She's the best.
>>
>>157236707
>you have to be into Eastern religion/spirituality to really enjoy it.
That might be required to believe in reincarnation but it most certainly is not required to enjoy a story. Most people are capable of accepting some unrealistic elements of a story.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.